A Family Affair Ch. 06

Story Info
Caroline finds herself falling in love with her son.
7.5k words
4.78
33.6k
71

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers

Caroline

"Who is he?"

"Huh?" she asked, looking up to the open door. One of her closest work colleagues, she'd go so far as to say friend, Sally, was leaning against the frame. "What?"

"Who is he, Carol? Who is the man that has you smiling like you are all the time?"

"I don't know what you mean, Sally."

"Please, Carol. You've been walking on air the past few weeks. Smiling constantly. Friendlier with everyone. Just like a weight has been lifted off you. Or someone has helped make you moan a few times."

"Sally!"

Her friend closed the door, sneaking over to her desk, taking the seat opposite. "Please, Carol. I'm not mocking. Everyone is happy to see you smiling. Honestly, it's the first time we've probably seen the real you since you started here. You just looked more relaxed. So... who is he? Or is it a she? I mean, the world we live in, that's not really a surprise either."

Caroline knew she wasn't going to be able to fob her friend off easily. Putting down the screen of her laptop, she took off her glasses and looked at Sally across the desk. With a sigh, she nodded. "Okay, fine. But this does not leave this room. I start hearing gossip, and I never tell you another thing, Sally."

"My lips will be sealed." She made a motion of a zipper. "Come on, Carol. I'm dying here!"

"Fine. I'm currently involved with a nice young man."

Sally grinned. "Ah, so you're a cougar. Or maybe you should be considered a MILF, Carol? Good for you. Who is he?"

"We met at a bar. I was out with some girlfriends, we hit it off, despite the fact I am considerably older."

"How much older?"

"He's early twenties. Very early twenties. I'm old enough to realistically be his mother."

"So what is it? Serious? Friends with benefits?" She sighed, glaring at her friend. She put up her hands. "Okay, okay. I won't delve too much. But you like him?"

"He's very sweet and caring. And he's fit. Very fit."

"Think he's done you the world of good, Carol. Glad to see you're smiling so often. It wasn't bad before, but... well, everyone out there has noticed."

"Guess I realised what I was missing. I was single for a long time."

"Are we going to meet him sometime soon?"

"No. It's not that serious. He'll eventually meet someone younger that he can have a family with. But he's enjoying our time together at the moment."

"So you know there's an expiry date on it?"

"I'm forty-five years old, Sally. I'm not a young woman. And I'm realistic. So I'll enjoy it while it lasts, and when he wants to move on, I'll kiss him, wish him the best, and hopefully meet someone else again quickly enough."

"Okay, I'll leave it alone. Going to join us after work? It is Friday?"

"Well, considering it is Friday..."

"Ah, you have plans then?" She just smiled, answering that question. "Well, if you change your mind, we'll be at the bar across the road."

She watched Sally leave her office, finally releasing a nervous chuckle, shaking her head as she lifted the screen of her laptop. While she would have loved to stand on her desk and shout that her son was the best fuck of her life, that simply wasn't possible. But suggesting she was currently intimate with a young handsome man, who adored and loved her in return, wasn't far from the truth.

Finishing work for the week a couple of hours later, most of the staff had already left, some heading out for a Friday afternoon drink, many others simply getting in their cars or hopping onto public transport in their efforts to get home. Arriving at home over an hour later, a couple of cars were in the driveway, though no sign of Mark's car. Even on a Friday, he was one of the last to leave work, putting in all the hours he could to make money.

Deborah and Katie were outside by the pool. It might have been mid-autumn, but the weather was still warm enough to remain outside, while Mark had turned on the heating unit so the water in the pool was now warm enough to swim. No point having a pool you couldn't use all year long, so even in the depths of winter, the family would be found outside, in or by the water.

Pouring herself a glass of wine, she sat in her favourite chair, kicked off her heels, leaning forward to massage her stockinged feet, before relaxing back in the silence, closing her eyes as she leaned back into the chair. Sandra and Becca both walked through the room to the kitchen or outside, giving her a soft kiss, but left her to unwind after a long week.

She heard Mark's car eventually pull up outside. There was no missing the exhaust nor the heavy music blasting from his speakers. It still provoked a smile. He was a young man with a new toy. His taste in music wasn't hers whatsoever, aware he would spend time with Simone whenever a new album dropped from someone or a group they both enjoyed listening to, but there was no doubt they'd picked well when buying the car for him.

Walking through the door in a t-shirt and jeans, she couldn't help feel the slight flutter of butterflies at his appearance, getting to her feet as he immediately grinned, dumping his bag, before taking her in his arms. She always got the first kiss, unless Heidi was home. While the two youngsters were an item, they still lived their own lives, not feeling it necessary to be around each other all the time. The kiss was just what she needed, feeling his strong arms pull her tight, his tongue playful in her mouth. She felt dampness in her panties within a few seconds.

She leaned back as his hand caressed her cheek. They were already the hands of a young man who worked hard, feeling her smile broaden as he looked at her with nothing but unashamed love for her in return. "Well, hello there, handsome."

"I think every son comes home wanting a cuddle with his mother."

"Bet most sons don't kiss their mother like that though."

"More fool them."

She laughed as he sounded rather smug at the fact he was holding her tight to his body, one of his hands on her arse, the other caressing her back. "Plans tonight?"

"Nah. The boys have new girlfriends so they're busy dating and getting laid. Of course, they still think I'm single so keep trying to set me up on dates. Almost worth telling them I'm with Heidi and seeing what happens."

"Why don't you?"

He let her go enough to take her hand, leading her to the kitchen where he could grab himself a drink, before escorting her back to the lounge room, taking a seat on the couch, ensuring she was snuggled on his lap against him. She'd never felt as loved as she did in those moments alone with her son. "Because although dating your cousin is fine and all, it's still seen as weird by everyone. Socially, it could be disastrous. Heidi and I have discussed it, of course. It's entirely legal but it's still a taboo. Heidi and I start dating publicly, no doubt people will ask questions and just think we're weird. I mean, I know I'm intimate with you, Mum. I'd love..." He sighed, no doubt wanting to express how he really felt.

"I'd love nothing more than for my son to take me on a proper date," she whispered, resting her head against his shoulder, running her hand up and down his chest. "I mean, in the city, it's likely no-one would recognise us, but there's always that slight chance, isn't there?"

"Could still take you out for dinner as mother and son though. A date but not a date. Heidi will sometimes meet me for lunch, and it looks like two friends meeting up, but it means a lot to both of us just to see each other for an hour." He gave her a gentle squeeze. "Love sitting here with my mother like this though. I look forward to coming home, seeing you, seeing Heidi, seeing all my girls."

"You're too much of a sweetheart sometimes," she whispered.

"I love you, Mum. I love you more than I should as your son, but I don't care. I love what we share now."

"Mark, I don't just love you, I'm falling in love with you."

She met his eyes and could see her words had dazed him for a moment, before a smile formed that suggested he loved what he'd just heard. Easily lifting her up to straddle his lap, he kissed her again, feeling his strong hands on his back. He was now training for the rugby season to start, out of the house three nights a week, while he was in the gym most mornings to keep himself fit while getting stronger. "Want to fool around before dinner?" he asked quietly.

"I'd love to. We'll order in some pizza or something."

Wrapping her limbs around him, he easily picked her up and carried her through to the bedroom, sitting her down on the edge of her bed as he slowly started to undress her. Every time skin was exposed, his lips connected to it, sending small sparks up her body. Down to her bra, panties and stockings, he took a step back and simply gazed at her.

"You're beautiful, Mum," he said softly.

It was enough to make her cry at times. He'd never been shy in his adoration of her. He was never a 'mummy's boy' as some may have teased, but he'd never been shy in his affection, no problem hugging her in front of his friends, nor of being kissed on the cheek by her or his aunties. He'd grown up in a household where visible displays of affection were welcomed, so he was now comfortable telling her exactly what he thought and felt.

"Make love to me, baby," she whispered.

She helped him undress, pleased to see his thick cock nice and hard once he was naked, taking off her panties before she lay back on the bed with him on top of her. She would have loved plenty of foreplay, but he was hard, she was already wet, and sometimes all they both desired was him inside her. She gasped as he entered her, smiling to herself at the cock her son had been gifted. Feeling him slide his length inside her, she had to release a soft moan as he gently thrust into her.

Running her fingers through his hair, she dragged him down for a soft kiss, moving her legs to her heels rested just above his butt. That earned another moan, the change of angle feeling even better. "That's it, baby," she murmured, "Take your time. No rush whatsoever."

"I love you, Mum," he whispered, "Best thing you ever did was get me back to that hotel room."

"Best night of my life, or one of them anyway," she whispered back.

She'd never had an orgasm with her husband while lying on her back. If she was honest, half the time, he didn't really care. Story for another time, she thought, filing that thought away again. But her son did care about her orgasm, every time they were intimate, and he fucked her in a way that did help bring her to orgasm. Slowly but surely, she felt it building at her core.

He was starting to thrust faster himself. He was lasting longer now, no surprise considering all the sex he was having nowadays. He rarely went a day without finding his cock buried in someone's mouth or pussy. Heidi was his regular partner, but Caroline knew she was special. Deborah was always up for fun. He had always adored Amy. She knew the others were gagging to be with him, but they were aware of the special spot in his heart for Heidi, and then for his own mother.

"Oh, baby, I can't get enough of your sometimes," she moaned.

He leaned down, gently resting his forehead against hers. "Fucking love your pussy, Mum. Now there are four words I never thought I'd say!"

"My son has the best cock ever! And he's so deep in his mother's cunt." He smirked at the use of that word. He always did. "If you love my cunt, maybe you'd love my arse next?" She loved the look of surprise on his face, making herself giggle despite the fact he was really fucking her now, and she could feel the imminent explosion of an orgasm. "God, Mark..."

"Close, Mum?" She nodded, digging her fingers into his back, heels into his lower back, loving the feeling his thick cock now really driving inside her. Sex had never been this good before. Maybe it was the taboo of being fucked by her own son that made it so good.

Then the orgasm hit. It felt as wonderful as the first time he'd made her cum. Feeling her squeeze his cock, it was little surprise she felt him fill her with his cum within a few seconds of her own, tightening her grip around him further as she earned a few last thrusts, burying his cock as deep as possible. She closed her eyes and rode the crest of the wave, emotions soaring, so many thoughts at one second, it was almost overwhelming. She shuddered, quivered, needed to catch her breath, but didn't want to let him go for a second.

"I love you so much," she whimpered. She'd never felt as emotional as she did when with her son. Sex with her sisters had been something else when they had fooled around, but there was just something about being with her son that was even better, certainly more special.

She felt his lips press against hers, his tongue sliding her mouth, making her moan again. Her son was a fantastic kisser, that was for sure. He might have been a virgin with Heidi that first time, but even Heidi had admitted he could certainly kiss bloody well. She didn't release him for a few minutes, at least, squeezing his cock every so often, smiling to herself again at the fact it barely went soft at all. She liked to think her tight, hot pussy kept his motor running.

Feeling him pull out and lie down next to her, she closed her legs and turned onto her side, looping an arm across his chest, feeling an arm wrap around her in return. He had dark hair on his chest, noticing it was getting thicker every time they were together. He wasn't going to be incredibly hairy, but it was enough she could run her hand along his chest and feel it.

"Well, I could get used to this every Friday if you're in the mood," he said, chuckling to himself.

"Think I'm going to say no to a deep dicking, Mark?"

"Hmmm, now that you mention it. Shower? I need one after the day I had."

She had the only en-suite bathroom in this area of the house, taking her son by the hand and escorting him into the shower. They didn't fool around too much there, just a lot of kissing, cuddling and washing each other down. She loved the fact he still marvelled at her body, perhaps still surprised to have his own mother in such an intimate way. She absolutely loved it every time. She knew she was completely in love with her son, and all it did was make her feel happier than she'd felt in years.

He disappeared to throw on some clothes after their shower, Deborah and Katie now inside as the sun was starting to set, the temperature starting to drop. Amy was now relaxing on the couch, having left them alone while they'd fooled around in the living room. Pouring herself another glass of wine, she told them that she'd order in pizza once everyone was home. "Everyone is home except for Heidi, Mum. You've been too busy getting dicked down," Deborah stated.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'll give them a call in a minute then. And you still have a delightful way of putting things, oh daughter of mine."

"Heidi not coming home?"

"She's out for the night. She'll probably be home later unless she crashes at a friend's place."

"So Mark is free and available tonight?"

She laughed at the tone. "Are you insinuating something?"

Deborah made an obvious glance. "Maybe someone else would like their chance with him?"

Katie gave her a playful shove. "Stop teasing, Debbie. Mark knows I'm in no rush to be intimate with him."

"Katie, look at me. You're my twin sister. I know you better than anyone. I know you are absolutely gagging to be with him, so why the delay?"

"I just want it be special," she said softly.

She shared a glance with Debbie. It was like one of those light-bulb moments. "Shit, you want to do what Heidi did for his. You want him on our birthday?" Katie blushed and nodded. "Fuck, I wanted... Fuck it, we'll do it together. You can have your first time with him, I'll take a load on my face at the very least."

Caroline burst into laughter. She knew the twins could be alike in many ways, but when it came to sex, the differences were stark. Deborah did enjoy romance, but she loved to fuck. Katie would admit she probably lived a little too much fantasy in her head, but even her mother approved of the idea of wanting it to be special. "Have you told him?" she wondered.

"I've given one or two subtle suggestions."

That made her laugh again. "Katie, while your brother is quite clued up, he still misses some rather obvious clues. If you're being too subtle, he probably doesn't have a clue. You might just have to be blunt with him."

"Blunt about what, Mum?" Mark asked, walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

She looked at her daughter, who blushed again. "I think you and Katie need a conversation."

"What, about her birthday? Don't worry about that, Mum. I know Katie wants a special night with me."

"Oh..." Katie whispered, "So you..."

"Katie, you're my sister. I love you, and the one thing I want is for your birthday to be special. Same with you, Debs, considering it's your birthday too."

"You are so fucking me hard that night," Deborah stated, "Though only after you've been sickeningly sweet with my twin next to me."

"I'll keep that in mind. But after footy tomorrow afternoon, I'm taking Amy away for the weekend."

"What?" Amy asked in surprise.

She glanced her son to see the warm smile. "I'm treating my older sister to a night away down the coast. I'd go for longer, but with the footy now started, I can do a Saturday night and Sunday away. So, I'll drive us down as soon as the game is finished, and we'll spend all day Sunday away, then get back tomorrow night."

Any was up on her feet and hugging him tightly within a few seconds. "I love you, Amy, and I'll be taking you all out when I can. But knowing you're home all day, I figured a nice change of scenery."

"Should I pack anything for tomorrow night?"

"Something for dinner, otherwise..." He smirked. "No."

"Someone's getting fucked," Deborah sang.

"In the spring, when I've got a couple of months between footy and cricket, I'm taking you all out individually for a weekend. By then, I should have plenty of savings. I'm going to be working plenty of extra hours, might even do the occasional Saturday morning, though they know I play footy in the afternoon."

"Who's playing tonight?" Debora asked.

"Western derby. Eels are at the Panthers."

"I'll order in some pizzas," Caroline said, "And we'll sit back and watch the game."

Her son was still a growing young man so could gorge himself on a pizza by himself. Typical man as well, asking for all the meats possible on his. Otherwise, she ordered half a dozen different pizzas, everyone eventually gathering in the living room. Mark sat by himself on the couch to begin with, everyone swapping glances. But she was happy to sit by herself on her favourite chair. She'd enjoyed his company. No surprise Katie and Amy ended up snuggling into either side of him. Sharing a glance, he knew how fortunate he was to be in his position. Wrapping an arm around each sister. There was no doubt Amy loved him to bits, but it appeared to her that Katie was nursing an even bigger crush on him than she realised.

Once the pizza arrived, conversation died down as Mark turned up the volume to listen to the commentary. The entire family were footy fans so there was plenty of additional commentary, particularly whenever anything controversial happened. She enjoyed some wine with her sisters, the girls were drinking spirits, Mark enjoyed a beer, and everyone relaxed after a long week.

When the match was over, nearly everyone headed off to their respective rooms, either by themselves or to hang out a little more. Caroline would admit she was ready to drift off by the end of the game, so poured one more glass before heading to her bedroom, lying back to read her kindle for a while before she'd go to sleep.

Hearing the door open, she couldn't help smile when her son slipping through the opening, quietly closing the door before joining her in bed. It took barely a minute for his cock to be inside her yet again, though this time it was just to tease her, as he pulled out and replaced it with his mouth. It was almost too much for her at times, but the teasing was a turn on if not a little frustrating, thought the orgasm was always worth it at the end.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers