A Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd gotten so enthralled by the spectacle in front of us though that I slowly released my grip on Izzy's hands. Fatal mistake! In an instant, one was roaming my chest again but the other had dropped lower and begun to caress the expanding bulge in the front of my slacks. I managed to wrap my hand round it within seconds but by then the damage was done. She'd felt my erection and wasn't going to let go!

"Mmmmm Paolo, that feels promising....." she murmured huskily into my ear as I let out gasp of surprise.

For a second I thought that we'd been heard, because the increasingly animal like noises that Ilse had been making suddenly stopped, to be replaced by a long sigh. Looking up and abandoning my cock to Izzy's delicate fingers, I saw that she too had got her hands busy!

She'd dragged open his belt and, unzipped him with practised fingers and was drawing out a very respectable looking erection of her own. As he felt her fingers on him, starting to slide over his taut skin, he seemed to jolt upright his eyes frantically searching around him. They settled on a waist high wooden chest on the other side of the hallway and lit up.

He pulled Ilse away from the wall and twisted her round, all in one motion, making her stumble and let go of his impressive cock which swayed around monstrously as he pushed her up to the chest. He grabbed her flailing wrists again with one strong hand and lifted them high behind her, forcing Ilse to bend over and her bare breasts to rub against the top of the chest, her face almost into bowl of fruit which went skittering sideways.

"Oh My God........!" gasped Izzy in shock at the sudden movement.

I might have moved to protect Ilse had it not been for Izzy's strong hands still grasping my own growing serpent!

But Ilse's response deemed that unnecessary.

"Yes.......yes.....oh Jesus yes ...... do me now .....now! .........ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

I don't think Mr Postman needed any encouragement. With his other hand he'd dragged Ilse's panties down and off her feet, and then pushed apart her legs before lifting her skirt over her tanned, slim buttocks. We were sideways on to the action now, but I could easily imagine the way that her open, aroused sex would have looked to him as he gave a little grunt of his own before pushing the tip of his rigid erection right up to her little pink entrance. He paused there for just a second before driving his hips forward, forcing open her vagina and driving deep, deep inside her! I think that we all gasped together at the thought of what that would feel like!

He still held her hands high above her, forcing Ilse's head down and as she squirmed under him, so that the motion of her breasts and nipples rubbing across the rough top just added to the sudden explosive feeling of being totally dominated, totally penetrated! She let out a long low groan as the electric feelings danced around her body.

He wasn't holding back now though and straight away he launched into a quick series of long, deep thrusts. Having sampled her myself over the last couple of days, I knew how good it felt to be sliding in and out of her vagina's tight embrace! Ilse's excitement was visibly building as she struggled in his grasp, and as the speed and strength of his thrusts increased, she started to whimper and let out a thin cry as her arousal started to peak, searching for the elusive relief of her impending orgasm!

Looking at his face, I could see from the way that he was straining that he wasn't far off himself either, but he still hung on, still pumped harder and harder into her, driving her tender thighs repeatedly into the edge of the chest with each assault!

But then a big orgasm finally overcame her and she cried out loudly as it hit, enveloping her in an explosion of relief as the coiled tightness inside dissipated in a sudden burst of sweet convulsions. She hadn't held back and the cry had been loud. I was glad that Izzy had said that the house was empty, because the sound would have carried everywhere!

It was followed shortly afterwards by a loud grunt from her captor as the feeling of her vagina spasming around his throbbing member triggered his own climax and he gasped in relief as he felt his seed spurt out deep inside her.

Finally he her let her arms go as he slumped briefly forward, holding onto her hips for support as he recovered, breathing hard. Under him, Ilse too was dragging in deep breaths as she lay over the chest, her head twisted slightly towards where Izzy and I were watching. Her eyes were closed and her face was covered in strands of her blonde hair and a dreamy expression of total pleasure as she gradually floated back to Earth again.

"Wow!" I said in amazement, "that really was hot!"

Izzy too seemed lost in the moment, and I took the opportunity of removing her limp hand from around the uncomfortable bulge in my pants. It seemed to shake her back into reality, and she struggled briefly but I had hold of her wrist now and she couldn't shake free.

"Paolo! That's not fair!" she hissed, "Oh .... watch out, he'll see us!" she added as she pulled us back, further behind the curtain.

It was just in time because I'd caught a fleeting glance of him reluctantly easing away from Ilse, his limp cock covered in her juices. Ilse gave a moan of disappointment as she felt him slide out of her, but she didn't move, just wantonly laying there, half naked on the chest, bare buttocks still high in the air.

From behind the curtain we heard the sounds of him pulling his pants back up and fastening the buckle. Then there was the sound of a slap! Izzy and I looked at each other. Had he really just walloped her bare bum? Then we heard him speak........ finally.

"Come on Ilse, I've got work to do. I'm way behind on my rounds ...... oh well, you stay there then ...I've got to get going!"

Ilse's response was fairly basic, "Oh God......Oh God .......Oh God....ohhhhhh"

He laughed and then we heard him pass us heading towards the door and starting to whistle cheerily as he disappeared into the bright sunshine!

46. Remembering Frieda

After his footsteps had disappeared on the gravel outside, we stepped out from our hiding place. Izzy immediately pushed past me, and I had time to confirm that she was just wearing a thin silk wrap, and judging by the shape of her swaying buttocks in front of me, not much else!

Ilse by now had at least stood up. She'd released her skirt so that it had dropped to cover her pussy, but her panties were still on the floor by her feet and her bra and top still wrapped around her neck. Her breasts looked swollen and reddened around her bright pink nipples, and she still looked slightly dazed!

Izzy quickly drew her into her arms though, her hands running through Ilse's damp blonde locks.

"Wow Ilse .....that was so, so, ... I don't know what to say because 'hot' really didn't cover it! How did it feel to be taken like that? You look absolutely spent!"

Ilse was looking at me over Izzy's shoulder, still wide eyed, still not quite with us! I'm not even sure she recognised me!

"I think she's more than just 'spent' Izzy" I added as I joined them, stooping to pick up her black panties. Izzy was acting almost like an old-fashioned lady's maid as she fussed over Ilse and gradually got her dressed properly again. So, when she was 'decent' again and was beginning to respond to Izzy's persistent questions, we all sat down on a low wooden bench just outside the doorway and lapped up the warm sunshine.

Ilse was in the middle. She admitted that she'd seen the two of us half-hiding behind the curtain as the postman ravished her, but she'd been way too far gone to signal to as at the time. And anyway it had excited her to see us watching!

"Mind you, I was shocked to see you there Paolo. I thought that you were seeing Maria?"

"I know," interjected Izzy, "That's what I said! What's been going on.......?"

They both looked at me as the question was left hanging and waited for a response.

"I .........I mean we ......I mean .......oh never mind!" I responded hopelessly before quickly changing the subject, "..... and anyway........why was the postman still around? I thought he came ages ago?"

Ilse and Izzy looked at each other, but didn't persist.

"Oh, he was here first thing this morning," replied Izzy, "He brought me a parcel from Carla, you remember, the lady with the lingerie shop in town where you and Ilse 'performed' in the shop window?"

How could I forget that little disaster?! But that didn't explain why he was still around now, almost at lunchtime, so Izzy was quick to add, "Anyway, he looked nice so I've been entertaining him upstairs, and Ilse and Frieda joined in later. We thought you were busy."

It didn't take much thought to imagine what sort of 'entertaining' had been going on. Particularly bearing in mind Izzy's thin wrap which had parted slightly in the breeze, showing a long length of bare calf and thigh! Another thought struck me.

"So where's Frieda then?"

I was surprised when they looked at each other with widening eyes, Ilse's hand covering her mouth momentarily at the mention of her twin sister's name.

"Oh my goodness Izzy. Is she still upstairs? In your bed? In .....?"

Izzy just nodded, a wide grin spreading across her face.

"Maybe we'd better ........" she glanced upwards to the bedrooms.

They both dissolved into a fit of giggles before jumping up and heading inside. It seemed prudent to follow. Who knew what they'd been up to and maybe I'd need to help!

On the upper landing they'd stopped outside Izzy's door. It was just down the corridor from my bedroom and I'd been wondering whether to sneak in when we'd passed it, but I'd decided that that would have been cowardice of the highest order and, frankly, I was curious to know what was going on. I joined them at the door, ears almost pressed to the wood as we listened.

At first there was no sound that I could hear, but then I heard a low groaning sound that gradually increased in intensity before snapping off in a sound like a muffled cry of frustration! It did sound a bit like Frieda and I couldn't understand why we weren't just going in.

Izzy and Ilse were still struggling to contain their laughter though and they waited a few more minutes before pushing the door open wide.

"Surprise!!" shouted Izzy.

It was! I'd stopped dead in the doorway at the sight that confronted me.

Izzy's room was pretty much a mess of discarded clothes. She was hopeless at keeping things tidy, but there was nothing messy about what was on the bed.

Spread-eagled across the white sheets was the naked figure of my cousin Frieda!

She was twisting and struggling a bit, but to no avail. Her wrists and ankles were wrapped in soft leather bands, each one containing a big silver ring, each ring attached by rope to the four corners of the bed. There had clearly been some play in the ropes but not much, and someone had stuffed a pillow under her buttocks which had stretched out her arms and legs even more tightly whilst thrusting her light brown pussy bush suggestively upwards. The muffled sounds were the result of a bright red ball gag that was strapped around her face. Her beautiful breasts were stretched taut by her straining arms and atop each peak, her dark, erect nipples were captured by little silver clamps. Around her hips and between her legs ran the black chords of one of the tiniest G-strings I'd ever seen. Overall, she looked like some stunningly sexy offering to the gods!

I wondered briefly how long she'd been there. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and although she'd clearly seen us all in the doorway, her eyes were fixed on Izzy's and the stare was malevolent.

"Oh dear," said Izzy, without sounding particularly remorseful "We'd forgotten all about you!" Next to me Ilse made a slightly strangled sound as she attempted heroically to stifle another laugh!

Then, before we could move, I heard another strange sound. It was like a low level buzzing, quite difficult to pick up.

The effect on Frieda though was electric. Her eyes widened again as she stared, unseeing, straight up at the ceiling and let out another muffled groan. Her body seemed to quiver, and I could see that her hands were clenching hard on the white sheet. It was then that I realised that the sound seemed to be coming from between her legs! It was also then that I realised that the 'skimpy' G-string was in fact no such thing. The little patch of purple sitting on top of her slit looked like a small plastic insect with big wings.

"It's a 'butterfly'," confirmed Izzy knowingly as we approached the bed, "It was in the box of goodies that Clara sent over this morning."

I looked back at her mystified.

"It's got a vibrator on a timer." Then she added to clarify, ".....it's attached to her clit."

Now that made sense!

The subdued buzzing was still going on and Frieda's hips were shaking, her head slowly thrashing from side to side as the devilish little creature continued to torture her clit, swamping her with a mixture of pain and pleasure and there was absolutely nothing that she could do to stop it!

I was expecting it to switch off after a few minutes, like last time but it didn't! We watched open-mouthed as Frieda's quivering got more frenetic, the shaking reaching a peak, her breasts dancing on her chest just as her groaning changed to muffled scream as a big, long awaited orgasm hit her head on. Her eyes were squeezed tight shut as the white hot furnace between her legs finally blew up and released the sweet convulsions that slowly carried away her pain.

"Wow!" gasped Izzy as she reached over her cousins prone and quivering figure, picked up a small black controller and pressed a button. The buzzing sound ceased immediately, probably just as well given the way Frieda was reacting to the continuous stimulation!

Izzy and Ilse looked at each other, wide eyed.

"I wonder how many she's had?!" asked Ilse to no one in particular.

"How long have you had her tied up?" I asked, aghast at what they'd done to her.

"Oh not that long," said Izzy glancing at her watch, ".........well maybe thirty or forty minutes..." she added a little guiltily.

"And she was the one who wanted to try it out!" she added defensively.

47. Frieda Gets A Choice

Frieda was showing signs of coming to again, and her eyes were imploring me to do something, so I reached behind her head to unfasten the ball gag.

When she'd literally spat it out, she proceeded to swear loudly in a mixture of German, Italian and English to let us all know what she thought of being left to suffer for so long. I admired her fluency, but felt a little peeved at the English part given that I'd only just arrived!

"Oh well, if you're going to behave like that Frieda........." announced Izzy a little huffily as she picked up the control and pressed another button. Immediately the subdued buzzing returned and I saw Frieda's eyes widen as she felt the vibrations hit her tender clit again!

"Aaaaaargh ..............no............... Izzy.........stop it .............please!" gasped Frieda between deep breaths.

I raised my eyes to the ceiling, gave Izzy a hard stare, and reached over to pull away the remote and switch it off again. She smiled sweetly back at us as she shrugged her pretty shoulders.

Frieda was panting hard again after that brief burst of activity and wisely, given her current circumstances, decided to keep her mouth shut.

By now Ilse was leaning over her sister and had started to casually trail her fingertips over one of her full breasts. Each time one came near to the nipple clamp, she'd flick at it playfully, making Frieda wince as her stretched nipple reacted.

"So Frieda, you naughty sister, how many big O's did you really get?" she asked casually.

Frieda was still suffering as Ilse started the same treatment on her other breast. I would have stopped it, but I was intrigued to know the answer myself!

"Oh Jesus, stop that Ilse ..... ahhhhhh! ..... Ok .....Oh God, I think I'd lost count ... ahhhhhhhh ... well, it must have been at least five, maybe more!" she gasped desperately.

"FIVE! ..... maybe MORE!" repeated Ilse in mock concern. She'd sat on the side of the bed and turned to Izzy who was smiling back at her devilish cousin, "Don't you think that's selfish Izzy, we've only had one each!" Well, that explained Izzy's state of attire, and I'd already witnessed Ilse's one downstairs, which must have been worth two or three in most people's experience.

I considered pointing out that I hadn't had any, but decided that it would be unwise to tempt fate with these three around, especially as I was still supposed to be getting my life with Maria sorted out. I mean, what the hell was I doing here, in Izzy's bedroom again!!

Frieda was still struggling in her bindings though and Ilse wasn't letting up on her breasts, as she started to cup them and squeeze them teasingly again. Frieda's eyes darted between us, searching for some way to escape. Then, inspiration hit her.

"It's not the number .... really ..... they're........" she was searching for inspiration, "....they're just not as satisfying as feeling a man inside you!" As she gasped out the final sentence her eyes fell on me.

I thought that she was kidding for a moment, "Yeah, really Frieda .... don't think that's going to work!"

"No I mean it Paolo, I just want you in me. Now.....I can't stand it any longer!!"

Maybe it was the way that Ilse was stoking up her arousal again, but suddenly I could see the desperation in her bright hazel eyes. Ilse and Izzy had turned to look at me as well, and Izzy let her hand rest on Frieda's pussy, covering up the butterfly as her fingers slid slowly along the outside of her slit, feeling how juicy she still was.

"Well, she's certainly ready for something Paolo, you up to it? You were definitely ready when you were watching Ilse get fucked just now!"

And not helped by the way that you caressed me into a big erection, I thought in exasperation! But looking at Frieda's up-thrust fanny, I couldn't help but think, even fleetingly, how good it would be to sink myself into Frieda's hot vagina. After all, it wouldn't have been the first time this week and the memory of how she could grip my swollen cock triggered another disturbing reaction between my legs.

Izzy hadn't been slow to notice my hesitation.

"Wow, looks like you're onto a winner Frieda!" and she started to untie the chords holding the butterfly in place. As her fingers slipped inside Frieda's labia to disconnect it from her tender clit, her spread-eagled victim gave out a long low moan. It was difficult to know what that had meant because she'd closed her eyes tight as she tried to deal with the fire that Izzy had triggered between her legs again!

"Well, come on Paolo, get those slacks off. She's all ready and waiting for you. Do you need any help?" Izzy asked mischievously.

I looked again at Frieda's prominent, defenceless mound and swallowed hard. I could almost see the juices trickling down her thighs in anticipation, but at the vital moment a picture of Maria flashed into my mind. In her bright top and faded jeans retreating away from me in the Garden, tears in her eyes. It was no good, I couldn't do it. Life was just too complicated!

"Oh Jesus Frieda .... I......can't," I stuttered, before tailing off, ".......it's .....it's ....well, Maria....."

Ilse and Izzy looked at each other in surprise.

"Look Paolo, what's going on with you two? I thought you were supposed to be hooking up together so why are you here?" snapped Izzy.

I didn't trust myself to respond to that given that my sex mad cousins were a major part of my current problem with Maria!

Izzy stared at me for a few more seconds before switching her attention back to Frieda who was looking at me in weary disappointment. I suppose that I'd just turned her down in her moment of need, and I was suddenly feeling like I'd abandoned her. It was ridiculous!

123456...8