All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 09'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Always love a family love story.

This is one of the better ones out there that's still going. While the sex is hot it's the love among the family that keeps me involved. I'm a romantic at heart and one of the reasons I love the incest/taboo erotica is that most authors do it right, with love and romance. It's fun to read how authors approach this so differently yet similarly too. The good ones always show the reserve of not wanting to 'hurt' the family but just can't help but follow their heart. I have always felt the you can't help who you fall in love with and as long as you're an adult and willing give consent and nobody is getting hurt then it's nobody else's business. Thanks for Sharing and I can't wait for what's next.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I always look forward to new chapters in this story. Thank you for an excellent chapter.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better. Cant wait forbthe kids to come along. All 3 sisters and heidi need to be his full time lovers and mother of his kids.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

A great chapter 9 and even more exitited knowing there are many more chapters to come.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Sex is just sex but that was pure love. When two people express themselves in such deep emotional terms, it didn't matter about the relationship or genders of that couple that is love in its purest expression. And you wrote that beautifully. 5 stars is the least it deserves. Will await the continuation. Beautiful.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what comes next, I fear that somewhere down the road they will all fall deeply in love with Mark and then jealousy? Well, that will be interesting to see how that all pans out. 5/5

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius7 months ago

I've been consistently rating your chapters at the "5" level but I must confess that I have to round up to get there. You are working a very interesting premise and have developed characters the reader can care about. Where you fall short is in your craftsmanship as a wordsmith. You need help in the nuts & bolts of the language. I could mention a number of specifics but what stands out glaringly is your frequent use of dangling modifiers. You could benefit hugely from the attentions of a punctilious and skilled editor. Then I'd have to round down and not up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES