A Family Affair Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Debbie does too, she just won't admit it."

"We'll worry about that later. Until we get home Sunday night, my entire focus, the only woman in the world is you, Katherine Williams."

By the time he came inside her again, they were both covered in sweat, despite the room being cool, and after a long day, they were exhausted. She had to rest on his chest for a few minutes, feeling him pull his cock out so they were comfortable, feeling his cum slowly leak out of her. Sitting up, he managed to stand, wrapping her limbs around him, carrying her back to the bathroom so they could have a shower. A few minutes later, after just a quick scrub, they were snuggled under the blankets and fast asleep.

The next day, they enjoyed a filling breakfast downstairs before heading out into the city. Without any real plans, they ended up strolling along, hand in hand, pretty much all day. They never ran out of things to talk about, snacking away during the day as the only plan was for dinner. They enjoyed an ice cream by the harbour, took a ferry to the north and walked along the promenade, before turning to the hotel to change once it grew dark.

Her brother just... He just knew her. The restaurant was perfect, the food was exquisite, and it was exactly what she liked. The waitress thought they were on a date, and when her brother said they were, she couldn't wipe the smile off her face. After dinner, there was a bar adjoining the restaurant where they enjoyed a couple of cocktails. Once she felt the effects of the alcohol, she whispered into his ear that she was wet and willing, if he was capable.

How they made it to the room, she wasn't sure, as they were all over each other in the elevator, along the hallways, and he just about managed to open the door before she practically tore off her clothing. Unlike the night before, he ripped off his own clothing and stalked her across the bed, getting up onto it on her hands and knees, glancing back at him, wiggling her arse in his direction.

Feeling him slide inside her was perhaps the best feeling of the night so far. He left his cock buried as he gently stroked her back before feeling his hot breath near her ear. "Ready, dear sister of mine?"

"Is my brother going to fuck me hard?"

"God yes. And I might just have to give this perfect butt of yours a bit of a slap while I'm doing it."

She glanced back and grinned. "I want my brother to ruin me tonight."

She wasn't lying. The previous night had been making the first connection, proof of their deep love for each other, particularly her love for him. This night was now nothing but letting out everything else they felt about each other, and part of her just wanted him to almost own her in such a manner. And he seemed to realise and understand what she wanted from him, his hands ending up on her shoulders.

Then he just fucked her. Within seconds, his thick cock was just pumping into her hard and fast, nothing like the night before. Lowering her head and positioning her arse where it was most comfortably, she could glance back and see the look in his eyes. Now it was nothing but lust, desire and almost an urge to please her but the body language suggested that, tonight, he wouldn't hold back. He was going to fuck her hard and cum even harder.

It was when he grabbed hold of her ponytail and gently pulled on that which made her moan. She loved it when Debbie was jamming fingers into her pussy and did it. But with his cock now slamming into her, feeling the power in his body with each thrust, she just had to start fondling her clit as she knew the orgasm was going to be immense.

He grunted a few times, told her how great her pussy felt, how much he loved her arse, keeping his promise by giving it a few slaps, thankfully not too hard. He even gently pressed his thumb against her arsehole, which caused her to shudder. Deborah wasn't a virgin there. She definitely was.

"I've never had anything in my arse," she moaned.

She felt him lean forward, really driving into her as he was definitely getting ready to cum in her. "I'd love to make love to you that way. Burying my cock in your perfect arse," he whispered into her ear.

Turning to kiss his cheek, she rested her head against his. "One day, maybe, just maybe."

He came in her and was ready to just keep on going, until he pulled out, easily picked her up and turned her around, before sliding back inside her, pumping into her yet again, though this time, his thumb worked her clit something chronic. "Katie, I'm going to make you orgasm over and over until you simply can't take anymore," he stated, in a tone that suggested she should just agree.

"Stop when I pass out."

He smiled. "Well, maybe not until then," he said, chuckling to himself, "Just want you to feel good."

"I already do, but making me cum will make me feel much better."

He came twice more that night before he had to stop. By the time he pulled out of her, all she could do was turned onto her side, snuggle into him, and go to sleep. She'd worry about cleaning up in the morning. And there'd be no chance of any sex as she had a dull ache that told her she'd been properly fucked, and she absolutely loved the feeling.

She made him laugh the next morning as they made their way to breakfast, hobbling along, earning more than one curious glance from anyone passing by. Breakfast was filling again before he suggested he drive them north to the beach. It wasn't a warm day but the sun was out, figuring they'd enjoy some fish and chips for lunch before they finally headed home.

Finding a bar that sold cocktails, his without alcohol as he was driving, the beach was still busy despite the time of year, sitting back and relaxing, refusing to stop holding hands. Such a simple thing but it meant the world to both of them. Finding a decent place for lunch, they ate their fill before they began the slow walk back to the car, needing to hug him tightly before getting in it. Once they were back home, life would be somewhat normal again. For the past couple of days, he hadn't been her brother. He'd been her lover, and that was something she didn't want to lose.

Lifting her chin with a finger, that same grin was still on his face. "You smile a lot more," she said softly.

"I have reason to. The past couple of nights, Katie, we're now as close as we possibly can be. Brother and sister made love. And I'm left wondering why the fuck it's wrong when it felt nothing but right the entire time."

"I think that about you, I think that whenever I'm with Debbie, I thought that when Mum..."

His grin broadened. "Finally give in, did she?"

"It was her birthday treat. But it was the first time she ate my pussy. Made me cry, though I'm sure you've learned by now I'm rather emotional."

He kissed her. "I love that about you. But, perhaps adding a little humour, I think we need a mother, three sisters/daughters and brother/son evening or something, just the five of us giving into our urges."

"Please, Mum will just want you to herself the entire time. Though considering how much you make her smile nowadays..."

The conversation flowed on the drive home. She was fairly sure people would look at him during the day in his oil stained work clothes and probably think certain things about him, but she'd always known he had a keen mind and was far more intelligent than he gave himself credit for. But he was also happy with what he was doing in life. Not everyone wanted to follow what is considered the 'correct' path in life.

It wasn't too late arriving back at home, their mother, Amy and Deborah waiting for them in the living room. They took one look at her face and started to laugh. She knew why and simply cuddled into her brother. "We had a great weekend away," he said, "Though I wonder what the hell I'm going to be able to do to top that."

"Trust me, Mark, sometimes your cock inside us will be enough," Caroline said. Katie burst into laughter, as did her brother. "Just being honest. We love being spoiled, but we know what we love."

"I have a big roast cooking if you're hungry," Amy added.

"Yeah, I can eat," he said, "Then it's back to normality tomorrow."

Escorting her to her bedroom, they shared one last, long, lingering kiss, not wanting to let each other go. She eventually needed to take a deep breath. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome, Katie. Do it again in a heartbeat."

She kissed him again before letting him go, dumping her bag on the floor before she flopped onto her bed, lying back, unable to stop smiling. She was now twenty-three years old and, if she was honest with herself, was in love for the first time in her life. The fact it was her brother simply made it even better.

*****

A/N -- And with Katie now sharing a bed with Mark, he's now had sexual relations with all nine women of the household. Where do we go from here? Stick around and find out!