A Family Affair Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled hearing Amy squeal as Mark picked her up and carried her through the house. With no real noise coming from speakers or the television, no-one would have missed the fact Amy was being fucked hard by her brother within ten minutes.

"That young man is stamina personified," Caroline said as she read a book.

Heidi sat down on the touch, smartphone in her hand. "He stayed completely hard inside me after he came the first time last night."

Caroline glanced her way. "Does that with me too sometimes."

Heidi returned her glance. "I love watching you two make love. It's so wholesome."

Caroline grinned. "As much as I love watching you two. You've been in love for so long, almost your entire lives in one way. Your mother and I always knew you'd end up together."

"I never wanted anyone else. I never looked at other boys at school. None of them interested me. My eyes have only ever been for him. I know he had a girlfriend or two, but I also know he did nothing with them. He had them for appearances sake, plus look at him!"

"I know you go out with his friends and partners, and they're okay with it. Are you really that worried about your friends?"

"I'm not sure if I'm being foolish or not. I don't like keeping secrets from anyone, but even though what we're doing is not illegal, it's still socially... Hmmm, I won't say taboo, but we've all heard jokes about fucking your cousin and all that. I know it's something a lot of people would have difficulty understanding and accepting."

"People are also a lot more open-minded about things nowadays, Heidi. Don't write your friends off just yet. They might just surprise you. Hell, they might not even care."

"Yeah, his friends were like that. They could see we're happy and, more importantly, in love so..." She sighed. "Hopefully my friends are the same."

"Obviously sharing details about his mother and sisters is a different thing."

"Still not gone to your work?"

Caroline shook her head. "No. None of them know him there but it'd still be a big thing for him to do. Doesn't stop him sending me flowers and other gifts though. Everyone in the office knows about him, one way or another."

Heidi giggled. "Oh, from what I hear, we all get sent gifts and other gestures, and he's always doing little things to show his love and devotion to all of us."

Caroline stood up and walked to sit next to her, resting a hand on her thigh. "Most important, Heidi, he will marry you. I'm his mother and know him better than anyone. And we still talk as a mother and son in addition to being lovers. I know how much he loves you. I know how much he wants to spend his life with you. We all know this is an unusual lifestyle we're leading." She sighed and remained silent for a moment. "I know Amy would love to be his wife. Katie too. Deborah tries to play it aloof but I know how much she loves him. Simone... I'm not sure she'd ever be interested in marriage, but she definitely has no interest in anyone else. And the change in Kelly these past couple of months is remarkable. That weekend away opened the floodgates."

Heidi leaned closer. "Even I've tasted her pussy now," she whispered.

"So have I," Caroline whispered back, "We've all had a taste now. Kelly just needed to get over that hump in her mind. I know she enjoys threesomes with her sister and Mark, but Sandra was in tears when telling me about the first threesome she'd enjoyed with her daughters, particularly the fact Kelly had no problem going down on her. The three of them have never been closer."

Heidi turned to meet her eyes. "What about your other niece, Caroline?"

Caroline grinned, leaning forward to kiss her softly. "I enjoy every time we're together, Heidi. You're a beautiful young woman and I love having another enthusiastic lover in the bedroom. Like all of us, Mark is our only man, but I love sharing the love with my sisters, daughters and nieces."

"Would you... Would you like to now?"

"I think we could please each other before lunchtime, if you'd like?"

Five minutes later, she had Caroline on her back, feeling her tongue at her pussy, as Heidi quite happily sucked and licked at the mature pussy of her forty-six-year-old aunt. She remembered her party fondly as Mark had fucked her hard in front of everyone. That was only after the other guests had departed, of course. She knew Caroline would have loved children but simply wasn't willing to take the risk, though she'd spoken with Heidi often, and looked forward to being a grandmother.

"I do love your pussy," Caroline moaned, "Nice and tight, and a delightful scent."

"I understand why Mark loves going down on you!"

"Yes, my son does love mummy's hot, horny pussy."

"Your niece loves it just as much, auntie."

The pair got each other off a few times over the next half an hour or so. No intention of a long afternoon of lovemaking, the conversation they'd been enjoying had turned them on, and Heidi didn't want to feel too horny while her friends were there. Caroline admitted to having a far higher sex drive recently. Mark wasn't always capable, so she had no problem sleeping with anyone else in the house. She'd cracked more than one joke about all the men in her office who thought her 'boy toy' would eventually dump her and thought they had a chance. How little they knew...

Heidi eventually ended up on her back, legs spread wide, Caroline with three fingers buried in her pussy as they made out. They were both glistening with sweat by now, Caroline now eager to make Heidi cum hard and often until she whimpered she'd had enough.

"I love how open minded you are, Heidi," Caroline whispered, her shoulder moving rapidly, thumb rubbing her clit. Heidi had lost count of how many times she'd cum by now.

"I love the fact I fuck my boyfriend's mother sometimes."

"And I fuck his girlfriend. Though he is fucking his sister right now."

"Make me cum again," she whimpered, "I love you."

Caroline smile at her. "I love you too, sweetheart. Hoping for another threesome with my son and girlfriend soon. Maybe she'd like to eat his cum out of my pussy again?"

She felt her cheeks grow warm. "I'd love to do that, though only if you return the favour."

"Of course, though I can't get enough of my son's cum sometimes."

Caroline didn't relent on her pussy until she almost passed out. Only then did she find three fingers gently rammed into her mouth as she tasted herself, unable to stop the moan as she sucked the fingers clean, fingers replaced by a tongue as Caroline kissed her again. Cuddling together on the bed, they talked quietly about anything that came to mind, only getting up when they were discovered by Katie and Deborah, both naked and likely having fooled around by the pool.

"Ah, so you two have been fucking as well?" Deborah wondered.

"What do you mean?" Caroline asked.

"Well, I think everyone has been fucking before lunch. Mark and Amy obviously. Us two. You two. Fairly sure Sandra and Rebecca have been having fun, while there were sounds coming from Simone's room as well."

Caroline burst into laughter. "This household sometimes."

Though they didn't want to bother anyone else, Heidi was feeling rather hungry, though no-one planned on eating too much with Mark intending to provide a large dinner later. They found Mark and Amy in bed together, lying back and basking in the afterglow of making love. Kelly was busy riding Simone's face, so they left them to it, while Rebecca was busy fucking her older sister, Sandra, with a strap-on. They glanced to see Caroline and Heidi in the doorway.

"Want to join in?" Rebecca asked.

"No, we've just finished having fun ourselves," Caroline replied.

Rebecca stopped, leaving the strap-on buried. "Caroline, did you fuck my daughter?"

"God yes, she did, Mummy. My pussy is still throbbing from what she did with her fingers and tongue."

"Come here!" Rebecca demanded. Heidi walked towards her, smiling when her mother left a soft kiss on her lips before gently fondling between her legs. "My sister looked after you?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mummy."

"Good. I'll make my big sister cum again then we'll join you for lunch. Caroline, every time I see you naked, I want to fuck you, by the way."

"I know, Becca. And you two look wonderful as always. Is that a bigger strap-on?"

"Nothing bigger than Mark's cock, of course."

"Still feels fantastic though," Sandra moaned, "But it doesn't cum in me when we're finished."

"Nothing better than him cumming inside me," Heidi whispered.

Caroline hugged her from behind, placing a hand on her abdomen. "One day, he'll do that and, within a couple of months..."

"I can't wait," Heidi admitted, though the entire household knew she wanted to be a mother.

Lunch was simple, just some sandwiches that were easy to prepare. Mark headed outside once he'd finished to check the pool and barbecue, ensuring everything was ready to go. With the hour of arrival approaching, everyone disappeared to get dressed. Heidi giggled to herself as nudity was so frequent around the house, it barely registered. Amy was always clothed in the kitchen, and the older women of the household were not as brazen as the younger women. Mark preferred not to be nude too often, otherwise he'd never be left alone.

Heidi would admit to nerves building the closer the arrival time approached. Mark seemed to sense that, just holding her in his arms as they stood in the living room. The rest of the family was already outside, lazing by the pool or taking in the sun.

A knock at the door broke their reverie. Kissing her cheek, he whispered how much he loved her, and that no matter what, at the end of the day, they would remain together. Meeting his eyes, there was the love and determination she expected to see. Caressing her cheek a final time, he followed her to the door. Opening it up, she greeted her friends in the normally cheery way. They all knew Mark rather well, kissing each of them on the cheek, as she led them through the house to the backyard. The rest of the family greeted them, her three friends undressing down to their bikini's to join the younger women in the pool. Mark was sipping at a beer by the barbecue, not cooking anything yet, but just keeping his distance for the time being.

"Is there a reason you asked the three of us around today?" Sarah eventually asked.

"We did discuss it a little on the drive over here," Megan added, "There's definitely been something on your mind lately. More so than usual, anyway."

"Is it to do with a partner?" Bethany wondered, "You have been single for a long time now."

She turned and looked at Mark. "Can you get me a drink, honey?"

"Glass of white wine, sweetheart?"

"That would be perfect."

Turning to relax back against the side of the pool, she noticed the surprised looks on the faces of her three friends. She didn't say anything as Mark returned quickly, holding a glass in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. Dropping down into the pool next to her, he handed her the glass of wine as she kissed her cheek. "Thank you, honey. I love you."

"Well, I love you too, sweetie."

She looked back at her three friends. Within three seconds, the trio squealed and swam towards her, inundating her with questions about their relationship. She had to hand the glass back to Mark as she burst into tears, hugging her three friends tightly. "How long?" Sarah finally asked.

"Over a year. I'm sorry. I was so scared of telling anyone."

"You silly goose!" Bethany exclaimed, "We've known how you feel about him for years. You used to gush with praise about him all the time."

"I thought you would have just thought it was a girlish crush," she confessed, "That I would have grown out of it and that you'd just find it, well, weird."

The trio made an obvious glance at Mark. "Well, if he was my cousin, I wouldn't have grown out of it," Megan stated, hearing Mark chuckling behind her.

"You're not weirded out by it?" she had to ask.

"Of course not!" Sarah replied, "You're our friend, Heidi. The only part that hurts is that you've kept this a secret from us."

"But we also understand why," Bethany added, "After all, he is your cousin and some people do lose their shit about such things."

"But you're in love?" Megan asked.

"Once she's graduated, I'm going to propose and we'll eventually start a family," Mark replied.

"I love him so much," Heidi added, "I can't wait to be his wife."

That led to more squeals of delight, Heidi glancing to see her mother wiping her cheeks before she joined them in the pool. Heidi needed to take a short break, breathing a deep sigh of relief, taking the glass back from Mark to scull the wine, before she kissed him. He kissed her back, feeling him pull her body into his, grinning as it didn't take long before he was poking her.

"Wow," she heard Sarah whispered.

"Damn, shame he doesn't have a handsome brother or two," Megan added.

"Hey, he's got three hot sisters!" Deborah called.

The trio laughed. "Flattered but we don't swing that way," Bethany called back.

Mark disappeared to grab things from the kitchen as he was going to start cooking, the older women putting together some last minute dishes, leaving all the younger women to chat away in the pool. Her three friends were quite obviously delighted to hear that Heidi wasn't as alone as they thought. She explained how they'd gotten together and everything about their lives since then. Though apologetic for keeping such a secret, her three friends assured her time and again that they understood why, that the social implications could have been devastating.

"Why now?" Sarah did wonder.

"I was tired of keeping it a secret from everyone, and I knew I had to tell you. I was partly living a lie, I guess."

"Was he serious about marriage?" Megan asked.

"We both are. I want to be his wife and we both eventually raise a family."

"Just so you know, I want both things too," Mark stated from his position near the barbecue, "I'm going to knock my cousin up big time!"

"Is he good in bed?" Bethany whispered. Heidi felt herself blush. She only ever discussed sex with family. No secrets were held in the household. "I'll take that as a yes?"

"I was his first," she said softly, smiling as she remembered that first time fondly, "As he was mine. I'm sure you've all heard about young men being selfish lovers when they're young. Not Mark. He always makes sure I orgasm. Sure, there are nights it just won't happen for whatever reason, but he doesn't take it personally when it doesn't." She paused and smiled again. "I love it when he cums in me though."

"Does he have a big cock?" Sarah had to ask.

"It's big enough. Fits me perfectly. We were made for each other." She couldn't help smile. "I just really want to marry him then start a family. I know I'm studying and have a couple of years left, but honestly, I don't or won't need to work. He's already talking about getting a promotion or finding a position where he'll make more money. If he works directly for a manufacturer, the money is supposed to be even better. He knows I'm happy to work but I'd love to stay at home and raise our children."

"Sounds like you have everything worked out already," Bethany suggested.

"There's still plenty of time for our minds to change. We might hold off on having children, but he's going to propose as soon as I've graduated. He knows what sort of ring I want already, though I'll love anything he buys for me."

Sitting together at the picnic table once all the food was prepared, she sat next to Mark as always, her mother sitting to her other side. Her friends asked Rebecca a few questions about their relationship, simply intrigued as to what she thought. Rebecca was positively glowing in her praise of Mark, enough that everyone looked in his direction to see him blushing. It made Heidi giggle to see him react in such a manner, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek.

"He's already a mature young man," Rebecca stated, "He studied hard at school and is now working hard to provide for his girlfriend and family. He has ambitions and wants to provide even more for his future wife and children. I'd be proud to see my daughter exchange vows with him at the altar."

"Thanks, Becca," Mark said softly, "That means a lot."

After eating, nearly everyone ended up back lazing in or by the pool. Mark disappeared to help clean everything up, including washing down the barbecue, which was hot, sweaty work. Heidi noticed her three friends were definitely giving Mark the once over, which made her giggle, as she couldn't blame them. She also knew the three of them were in rather serious relationships, but Mark was definitely some nice eye candy. She sometimes thanked her lucky stars that he'd returned her feelings.

The trio eventually called it a night, Mark and Heidi escorting them to the door. They hugged Mark first before Heidi walked outside to where the taxi was waiting for them. She felt foolish as it was a rather tearful farewell, her friends once again expressing how happy they were that she was finally together with the man she'd quite obviously been in love with for years. That just made her feel even more foolish for keeping it a secret, so Heidi promised that she'd definitely make sure they were available as a couple going forward.

Mark was waiting for her inside, wrapping his arms around her before giving her one hell of a kiss. "Well, I think that went rather well," he stated once he'd left her breathless.

"I should have trusted them more, but considering what I was going to tell them..." Taking a deep breath, she rested her head against his chest. "Do you think I was being insecure?"

"Not with me because you've never shown a hint of jealousy. Regarding what others would think? I think being nervous and unsure is perfectly natural as our relationship is not something everyone would understand. Thing is, at least we can tell people about us. I can't tell a soul about my mother or sisters."

"And I know you'd like to," she said softly.

"As would they, but this is the decision we've made. The thing is, if it ever became too hard for them, it would hurt us both but I'd also understand that they'd want a relationship that would allow them to live freely."

"Mark, they're never going to give you up."

"I know and part of me will always feel selfish about that as they deserve to have a man in their life who will give them one hundred percent of themselves."

She had no idea anyone was listening or watching, so was caught by surprise when Caroline hugged both of them. "You give one hundred percent of yourself every time you're with us, Mark," she said softly, "Never doubt for a second how much we all love you but also how much we love each other. We've been doing this for a year, and our relationships have never been stronger. I love being with you. I love being with my sisters. I haven't felt so close to them in years. My daughters are wonderful. And this wonderful woman who will be your wife is simply beautiful, inside and outside."

"Thank you, Caroline," Heidi murmured, barely keeping her emotions under control.

No-one was surprised she dragged Mark to bed earlier than normal that night. On her knees again, she happily sucked him off until she had him on the verge, happily taking his load on her face, giggling away as she definitely caught him by surprise. She was amused at how loving he was in those few minutes after she did that for him. Again, he never asked, it was something she usually did of her own volition, loving it when he marked her in such a manner.

After wiping down her face, he returned the favour, spending what felt like an hour between her legs, teasing her relentlessly, his tongue as perfect as always. She could never get enough of him, if she was honest, whether it was his tongue, fingers or cock, but when he made her cum with just his tongue, even she felt like giving him a pat on the back or fist bump, suggesting 'well done'.