A Family Affair Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever he was using his tongue and fingers, she would readily admit her orgasms were sometimes epic. He just knew where to lick, how to lick, where to slide his fingers inside her. He knew exactly where her spot was and loved teasing her. He knew exactly how to use his tongue on her clit. He knew when to apply pressure and make it biblical, or when she was in the mood for something a little subtler. They'd spent a year together learning each other's bodies, but even she'd readily admit he knew hers almost perfectly, but they were still learning and probably always would.

She loved riding his cock and he loved watching her. Once she was begging for his cock instead of his tongue, he laid back and motioned for her to straddle him. Leaning down to kiss him, she loved tasting her pussy on his lips, rubbing herself against his cock.

"I'm going to ride you until you blast my insides," she stated.

"I'm going to fill you up so much, it'll be pouring out your nose," he said, chuckling to himself.

"Maybe you could fill up my arse one day?"

She enjoyed seeing his eyes widen. It had been something they had discussed from time to time, but the only one in the household who loved anal was Deborah. She knew he pounded his sister's tight little arse quite often whenever they were together. They kept a lot of their play secretive, but she knew Deborah was very submissive nowadays. Simone had shown an interest, and had also enjoyed anal, but even her breath was taken away by what Deborah and Mark got up to sometimes.

"Are you sure?" he finally asked.

Leaning down to kiss him again, leaving a trail down to his ear, she breathed, "I'd love to feel this thick cock I'm sitting on up my butt one day."

His hands immediately moved down her back towards her cheeks, feeling him gently rub his finger over his rosebud. "Only if you're sure," he said softly, "The last thing I want to do is hurt you, sweetie."

"Just a thought. Right now, I want you in my pussy. My hot, wet, horny little pussy, Mark."

He chuckled again. "Someone is proving to be rather horny again tonight."

"I love you so fucking much, and now that I've told my friends, I don't care who else knows. All I know is that I'm with the man I've been in love with forever, he loves me the same way, and now he's going to fill up my little pussy with his big cock. Are you going to fuck me all night now?"

She loved the raised eyebrow. "How many loads?"

"At least three."

"I think I can do that."

She rode him nice and slow to start with, ensuring she savoured every inch each time she lowered herself down his cock. Grinding herself at the same time, her first orgasm felt wonderful, that familiar warm feeling flowing through her body, while also knowing she'd left Mark's groin a little wet. Feeling him pull her down so her hands rested to either side of him, she smiled as his hands ended up back on her arse, positioning their bodies so he could thrust up into her easily.

"Oh god!" she moaned, feeling her much smaller body being rocked as he wasted no time fucking her hard, relaxing on her forearms as she happily let him use her body for her own needs. "Cum in me whenever you want, honey."

"You're not going to walk properly by the time I'm done with you," he growled into her ear, "And imagine what it'll be like after I take your arse..."

"I don't care if I can't sit down tomorrow. I just want your cock all night."

"Love it when you're this horny."

He fucked her harder and harder until he finally climaxed. She loved hearing him groan as he orgasmed, feeling his cock throbbing as he filled her up. Almost broke into giggles as she was left wondering how much cum he'd left inside her since that very first time.

Settling down and lying on his chest, she felt his arms wrap around her as they took a moment to relax and recover. He was still mostly hard inside her, and he did give him the occasional gentle thrust. "Best cock ever," she whispered.

Neither of them had any idea how long they eventually made love for. When they ended up on the floor, Heidi on her knees as he practically rutted her from behind, feeling him pull out and cum all over her back, she collapsed to the floor as she felt him rub his cock all over her arse until he lay down next to her. Sharing a glance, they started to chuckle again.

"I do enjoy night's like this," he admitted, "When we just cut loose."

"My pussy is absolutely dripping your cum right now." He disappeared from view before his face returned, a knowing smirk appearing. "Well, that just means I've been fucked nice and hard."

He disappeared again, hearing him open his drawer. She gasped when feeling something poured onto her bottom, lying down next to her again as she felt one of his fingers teasing her rosebud again. "Okay," she whispered.

Feeling him slide his finger inside her tighter little hole was an interesting feeling. It wasn't too uncomfortable though it was an unusual sensation. But he was being very slow and gentle, ensuring he didn't force anything into her too fast. "How is it?" he asked softly.

"Weird but nice."

He slowly fucked her with just one finger. When he asked if she wanted a second one, she took a moment and nodded. Feeling him apply more lube, that second finger earned a louder moan. Again, it wasn't uncomfortable, didn't hurt, and he continued to take his time. He kissed her softly and told her how beautiful she was, how perfect her body was, and that he'd always loved walking behind her, just to ogle her cute little behind.

"Do you want to fuck me there now?" she wondered.

"No. I was just curious. Want me to take them out?"

She surprised herself by smiling. "No, it's actually rather nice now, but I won't orgasm. Or I don't think I will anyway."

Feeling him take his fingers out, she found herself helped to her feet and led to the bathroom. They both needed a good wash after enjoying a lot of sex for the past few hours. Her pussy was already throbbing from him fucking her for so long and she was always amused to see him left tired after their exertions.

The most important part was, after they'd finished washing, he just cuddled her, feeling his fingers caressing her body. In those intimate moments, she knew how much he loved her. Leading her back to the bedroom, he kept a large selection of bedsheets available, working together to quickly change his bed before they turned off all the lights and got into bed.

"I'm glad today went well," he whispered in the darkness, "We have good friends."

"I'm hoping they'll invite us out soon enough. I know we go out all the time but, whenever it's with my friends, it feels weird because we can't be ourselves. Now we can."

Within a fortnight, Heidi was invited to be a barbecue by one of her friends. Mark was obviously invited, so this was the test of how their relationship would be accepted by her larger group of acquaintances. She knew some were no doubt going to freak out, tease them or perhaps voice their disgust at their relationship. She prepared herself many for any eventuality, but like usual, it was Mark's cool, calm demeanour that kept her, if she was honest sometimes, sane.

He drove as always, keeping hold of her hand the entire way, whispering words of his love and reassurance nearly the entire time. She knew she was nervous about stepping out in public alongside him. Everyone knew who he was to her as she'd introduced him as her cousin for years. Now she was going to introduce him as her boyfriend. One day, he'd be her fiancé, and then hopefully one day within perhaps the next five years, her husband.

Arriving at her friend's house, he was ever the gentleman, opening her door and helping her out, then held her hand as they walked to the door. Sarah greeted her at the door, noticing they were holding hands and were quite obviously a couple.

"Guess you might as well get it over and done with quickly," Sarah suggested, "We've told no-one except our partners. Whatever the case, the six of us support you both."

Heidi gave her friend a quick hug before taking Mark's hand. Just feeling his skin against hers, the locking of their fingers, gave her the confidence to face down anything. Following Sarah out into the backyard, she was greeted by close friends and those she knew by name and sight, but little else. Then there were those who knew her, knew Mark, and could see they were holding hands. That turned to him wrapping an arm around her waist as she leaned into him, both holding a drink in their free hands.

The questions started to arrive about their obvious affection and love. She smiled when Mark admitted who he was, who he was to her, the fact they were in love and, frankly, didn't care what people thought. It wasn't illegal and he didn't give a damn what society thought. They were not doing anything wrong, he loved her more than anything, and the only thing that mattered was their future together, which would include marriage and children.

She heard one or two barbed comments. She knew not everyone would be so accepting. There were more questions once the truth was told. They explained their home life and the unique situation they'd all grown up in. They didn't go into detail about their physical relationship, but they told anyone interested they'd been officially together for over a year, but had been in love most of their lives, simply waiting until it was the right time to finally admit their feelings and do something about it.

It took a couple of hours before the questions ended and they were just another couple. Those who didn't like it simply stayed away, but they were few and far between. Most people accepted it, a few simply said they didn't care. They were adults and free to do what they wanted together. Mark stuck to soda as normal while she did enjoy a cocktail or two with her friends. The night ended with the four couples sitting inside after everyone had departed for the evening.

Cuddling into him on the couch, Sarah finally said, "About damned time, to be honest."

"Yeah, it was fairly obvious you two loved each other," Megan added.

"And forget all about what the few who had something negative to say. They're not important," Bethany stated.

"We don't care," Mark said, keeping his tone even, "I appreciate the fact the six of you don't have a problem with our relationship. But even if you did, the only people that matter when it comes to our relationship is Heidi and myself, and maybe our mothers, as being together without their approval would have proven difficult."

"So when's the wedding?" Sarah asked, a noticeable glance at Heidi.

"I'm nineteen now. I'll pick an arbitrary number. I'd like to be married by twenty-three," Mark replied.

That caused her to turn slightly, resting a hand on his chest. "Really?"

"Yes. You'll be twenty, maybe twenty-one, by the time you graduate. That gives me two years to propose, then we organise the wedding. I'll want to be involved regarding that, not your typical groom that just leaves it for the bride and her friends to organise. It's meant to be our day to show our commitment to each other."

She hugged him tightly. "I hope you just listened to that," Sarah murmured to her partner, much to the amusement of everyone else.

The pair stayed until the four others guests were ready to go. After a round of handshakes, hugs and kisses on the cheek, Mark took her hand and led her to his car. She'd enjoyed a couple of drinks while he remained mostly teetotal. He opened the car door for her as always, ensuring she was settled, before he closed it. She knew he was also drinking in her body at the same time, her tanned legs looking smooth in her skirt.

After showing immediately upon arriving home, she happily followed Mark to his bedroom as always. He admitted to feeling rather tired, so for the first time she could remember, at least for quite a while, the pair kept underwear on as they slid under the blankets, cuddling into his body as he turned off the light.

"Did you mean it?" she whispered.

"Absolutely."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too. See you in the morning."

Cuddling into him even tighter, feeling his arms wrap around her, she shuffled a couple of times before feeling herself drift off. She knew that pleasant dreams were just around the corner.