A Family Affair Ch. 14

Story Info
Heidi confesses to friends her feelings for Mark.
9.4k words
4.8
13.1k
26

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,338 Followers

Heidi

"You've told your friends, Mark. I... I'm still scared of doing it. I know what we're doing is legal, but although my friends are as open-minded as yours, there's open-minded then there's being intimate and in love with your cousin, wanting to marry him and have his children, and expecting everyone to understand and support that relationship."

She felt comfort when he hugged her tightly. She felt awful about having kept their relationship a secret for over a year now. They'd celebrated their nineteenth birthday together, choosing to do it one month after her actual birthday and a month before his, passed another Christmas, where she was given so many presents by him, she half expected a diamond engagement ring, and then passed into another new year together.

Memories of that night made her smile as the family had chosen to stay at home and enjoy the company of each other. It didn't quite turn into a family orgy, but once the drinks started to flow and clothing was removed, Mark filled more than one pussy with cum while Heidi remembered at least three family members going down on her. She also returned the favour to more than one woman.

"Sweetheart, when I eventually propose and we get married, they're going to know," she heard him say quietly.

"I love you more than them, Mark. You know I do, but I also don't want to lose my friends."

"You'll still have your family, no matter what. Don't forget, my closest friends know and didn't care."

"Men are different. They're just happy you're getting laid." She felt him lean back, lifting her head from his chest. She knew the look well and felt a little guilty. "Okay, they know how much you love me too," she added softly.

"Heidi, they've seen what we're like around each other. They know this is serious and life long."

"What should I do?" she asked, feeling a little helpless. She wanted to tell the whole world about their relationship but the potential fallout of doing that scared her to death.

"Invite your three closest friends over for a pool party. We sit them down and tell them. We don't share anything else about who we're also intimate with. As far as they'll ever know, we're in love, we've been together for over a year, we intend to get married and start a family once you've graduated. If they support us, then that's great for both of us. If they don't, you still have me and the family to support you."

Resting her head against his chest, his strong arms wrapping around her, she always felt safe and loved in such a position. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Appreciate the sentiment but I do understand, sweetie."

Taking a deep breath, she gave him a gentle squeeze. "Okay, how about this weekend?"

"You sure?"

"Yes." She took a deep breath to settle her nerves. "You are the most important person in my life. They either accept it or not. If not, then I'll have nothing to do with them. I know what I want in my life and it all revolves around you."

She felt him let her go as she looked up into his handsome face. Even though still a teenager, at least for another nine or so months, while he did have a boyish charm, his physique was anything but that. He had stopped growing taller but was slowly broadening out.

He'd also kept his word about keeping weekends free. During the winter, he'd keep playing sport, but he'd given up playing regular cricket. He told his old team that, if they were really desperate, they could give him a call, but otherwise, he'd rather spend time with his family. That had meant for more time for dating with Heidi and his other relatives.

She knew he tried to keep everyone happy and equal but the nine women talked often and knew how difficult it was for him at times. Heidi did her best not to monopolise his time as she didn't want to be unfair on the others, so spent the occasional night with her mother, and had even shared nights with her mother and an aunt or two.

To her surprise, she'd also spent the occasional night with his two sisters, Deborah inviting her into her room to find Katie also waiting for her. Deborah told her that they had both wanted to invite her into their room for a long time but waited until everyone was comfortable with everyone else. The three of them had enjoyed their night together, and had done so again since. When they told Mark about it, to say the idea turned him on wouldn't be an understatement. Deborah and Katie loved to film their exploits, so made sure they sent him the video file when enjoying time with Heidi.

The four watched it together. No surprise he fucked all three of them afterwards.

"I'll go call them now and organise it for this weekend. The sooner, the better."

"I'll talk to Mum and let her know what's going on. Might need her and your mother around for support."

"Everyone should stay because it's proof that, if our family can handle this, they should be able to as well."

"Good point."

Leaving a soft kiss on her lips, he disappeared to talk to his mother while she grabbed her phone, walking towards her own bedroom that, if she was honest, she only slept in half the time, though she did love it when he fucked her on her bed. Still felt a little taboo, even after all this time. If she was honest, one of the greatest feelings was him finishing inside her after having made love all evening, knowing that, one day, they'd plan it for when she was fertile and, with any luck, she'd fall pregnant quickly.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, she unlocked her smartphone and looked over her list of contacts. She had three best friends that had been part of her life since shew as five or six years old. Inviting them over for Saturday wasn't a real surprise to them as they did visit from time to time, but it had always bothered her that she could be affectionate with Mark while they were around but couldn't love him like she normally did nowadays.

That would change on Saturday.

Heidi spent the night with Mark on the Friday. She found herself treated to a meal out first. Nothing spectacular as she didn't want nor need fine dining. She loved a steak or a burger with some chips and a couple of drinks. Night out at the footy, down the pub or at the local leagues club. They didn't exactly share the same music tastes, but they enjoyed going out to a nearby tavern or pub to watch the occasional cover band.

Returning home, Mark driving as always as he wasn't much of a drinker, at least when out and about. The house was dark and quiet upon their return, no surprise everyone was likely in their bedroom as it was a little late in the evening. Escorted to his bedroom, as soon as he'd shut the door, there was an urgency to get naked as quickly as possible.

Dropping to her knees, she enjoyed the look on his face, grabbing the base of his thick cock and running her tongue slowly up his shaft, twirling her tongue around the thick head. Making an approving sound, she met his eyes and slowly took some of his length in his mouth.

"Heidi," he moaned softly.

"I love sucking your cock, Mark," she cooed, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I love swallowing your cum."

That wasn't a lie. Since learning how to give him a proper blowjob, thanks to Deborah, she enjoyed going down on him as much as he loved going down on her. But she usually ended up on her back rather quickly, head between her legs, that she didn't blow him anywhere near as often.

Gently fondling his balls at the same time, she was soon swallowing more and more of his cock with each dip of her head. She loved the sensation of his thick, warm cock in her mouth. She loved the scent of his body, usually always clean and ready for her. Moaning softly to herself, she gave herself a fist pump when her nose bumped into his groin.

"Oh fuck yeah," Mark groaned, feeling his fingers run through her red hair, "I've been turned on all evening, sweetheart."

Pulling her mouth back, spit and drool linking her mouth to the tip of his cock, she smiled up at him. "Good. You cum quickly then you can eat my pussy."

Swallowing his cock again, she used all the tricks at her disposal to get him close to the brink before stopping just before he was ready to orgasm. Three times she made him groan with frustration. He knew what she was doing, though, simply feeling his fingers grip her head a little tighter.

"You're swallowing every drop," he growled.

The tone, his body language, the way he gripped the back of her head. She'd admit it all turned her on even more, fairly sure she could feel her thighs getting a little wet from how excited she now was. And she was now through teasing him, glancing up to meet his eyes. She almost shuddered at how his looked down at her, as she knew as soon as he'd cum, she was going to end up on her back within a couple of minutes, and he was going to make her cum hard.

Moaning as she felt that first blast of cum into her mouth, she eagerly swallowed down every single drop, just as he'd demanded. She noticed him smiling as she audibly gulped it down. Having never swallowed any cum except his, she had nothing to compare it to, but having been told by friends that it was sometimes disgusting, she'd happily swallowed his loads since the first time she'd sucked his cock. If she didn't swallow, she found him leaving a load on her face a little submissive. She wasn't like that normally, certainly nothing like Deborah or Simone, but it made them both happy.

Releasing his cock, she sat back on her knees and licked her lips. "Yummy," she said.

"Fucking hell, you're getting even better at that," he muttered.

Offering his hand, helping her up to her feet, he kissed her softly before gently pushing her back onto the bed. Grabbing her legs, he spread them wide and, to be honest, the foreplay began in earnest without delay. To her surprise, he kissed her pussy before leaving a trail up past her breasts to her mouth, giggling as their tongues duelled playfully.

"I'm going to tease you now, Heidi. I hope you're ready for it."

"Long as I orgasm and then feel you inside me later."

Hearing him chuckle made her giggle again as his mouth and hands were soon busy across her body. He loved her breasts, his tongue working one of her nipples while his fingers very gently played with her pussy. He never slid them inside her, but just his sensitive touch made her shudder and moan with delight.

Feeling him nibble at one of her nipples, he followed that by finally sliding his fingers inside her, and within a few seconds, he'd found her spot. She went off big time, hearing him chuckle again, as he loved making her orgasm continuously. She could feel her pussy squeezing his fingers like a vice, leaving them inside her until she felt the wave pass.

"One," he whispered, releasing her nipple and leaving a trail of kisses back down her body.

She almost sobbed when she felt his tongue slowly run up and down her slit. He'd lick. Suck. Even nibble on her lips. They were not enormous, but were puffy when she was excited. Like most women, she wondered if they were too big, too small, the wrong colour, or just ugly. He would reassure her whenever she was worried. He made her feel special and loved every single time.

When he stopped for a moment, she lifted her head, watching his hands run up and down her body. They were rough from the manual work he carried out five days out of seven, even six or seven days considering all the work he did around the house, making sure everything was maintained, and he was just as good with a hammer or screwdriver as he was fixing all their cars.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered.

She couldn't help smile. "I can't wait to tell them tomorrow," she whispered back, "I'm sure they have their suspicions already. They must see how we look at each other."

Leaning down to kiss her, she gasped as he slowly slid his cock inside her, moaning softly as he eventually buried his entire length. From the moment she'd realised she was in love with him, her mind was made up. She knew that Mark would be the only man she was ever with. She knew many young women had active sex lives. If not for Mark, she might have done the same thing, enjoyed the variety available. But Mark would be her only man, but she did enjoy the lovemaking she shared with her other relatives.

Feeling him thrust into her had her moaning and grinning almost at the same time. She loved having sex with Mark. She'd love to do it morning, noon and night with him. He turned her on more than even she could imagine. It wasn't just the fact he was utterly handsome in her eyes. It was his general nature. He just had this calm nature that seemed to keep everyone at his level. Even during those moments when they were out, and some idiot tried to start something with him, he'd generally manage to talk them out of doing something stupid. The times he couldn't, he'd take her hand and walk away. She knew he could handle himself, having seen him in more than one fight on a footy field, but there was a difference between two opposing players and a fight in a bar.

Running her hands up his arms, she could feel the strength and power. He'd been a regular visitor at the gym since he was around sixteen, and since he started working full-time, he'd only grown stronger. Glancing down his body, she enjoyed the fact he was now letting his chest hair grow. It wasn't a complete mat, mostly on his upper chest for the moment, but she couldn't her run her fingers through it. Certainly made him chuckle though she knew he was only doing it for her and his lovers. He admitted to preferring a smooth chest, but as he said, 'the things you do for love'.

"I love you," she whispered.

"You always get emotional when I'm inside you, sweetie."

"There's a big cock in my horny little pussy. Of course I'm emotional."

Leaning down to kiss her, he lifted her legs so the rested over his shoulders. "Well, the idea is that I'll cum in you soon, then we can cuddle."

She couldn't help smile. "I love the sound of that too."

"Good." He leaned down to kiss her again, almost folding her body in half. "I love you too, by the way."

Heidi would admit that she loved all the ways they made love together, though her favourite position was definitely riding him. It wasn't the control, but she loved sliding up and down his cock, easily able to watch his face, feeling his hands moving up and down her body. And he always seemed to sense when she wanted to change, as a few seconds later, he rolled onto his back, taking her with him. Hands immediately on his chest, she met his eyes and started to grin on his cock.

"Fuck," she moaned.

"Close again, sweetie?"

"God yes. Your cock is just perfect, Mark."

"So is your pussy. We were made for each other, Heidi."

He'd said that more than once. Each time, it really got to her as it was one hundred percent true. Sure, she'd never felt another man inside her, and never would, but there was no doubting they went together perfectly. Riding him faster and faster, she felt the orgasm building slowly at her core. When it finally hit her, she felt her pussy clamp onto his cock like a vice, his hands at her hips to keep her steady as she felt her entire body spasm.

"Oh my god!" she cried out.

Before she'd even crested the wave, she felt him start to pump into her hard and fast. Before the first orgasm passed, her second one hit her like a freight train, the stimulation of both her special spot and clit proving far too good.

"Fuck," she heard him grunt.

"Oh fuck, cum in me, Mark!" she moaned, "Need to feel you cum in me!"

"Any second now," he groaned.

When she felt him start to cum inside her, she needed to kiss him, feel even closer to him. Leaning down to kiss him, she felt his hands move to her back, holding her close as he continued to thrust and cum in her. She felt at least half a dozen solid throbs of his cock, but he kept on thrusting even once he was clearly finished.

"Keep going," she moaned.

Rolling her over onto her back, she couldn't help grin as he stayed hard inside her, and this was the time she found herself properly fucked. One hand resting next to her, his other hand snaked between their bodies, feeling his thumb gently rub her clit. She felt sensitive but she wanted to orgasm with him again. She loved the fact he cared so much about her enjoyment. Never to the detriment of his own, but he loved making her cum.

"Fuck me!" she groaned, "Keep fucking me!"

He just grinned and kept on pounding her. She knew he was going to last a lot longer having cum in her once already. She happily wrapped her legs around him, urging him on to fuck her harder and harder. She loved feeling his body slam into hers, his cock as deep inside her as possible. It would occasionally make her wince, and he always showed concern, but it was a moment of slight pain in comparison to the sheer joy of being fucked by him.

Placing a hand on his chest, she moved back and turned onto her knees, raising her arse slightly while lowering her head onto the pillow. Feeling him slide inside her without hesitation, she loved it when he grabbed a handful of hair and gently pulled her head back.

"You're mine," he growled into her ear, "Your pussy is mine. Understand, Heidi?"

A wave of desire went through her body. She knew how he meant it. Simply in the moment. He never desired to control anyone otherwise. "My body is yours, Mark. Always and forever."

She giggled as he playfully slapped her arse. "Damn right it's mine. Just like you own my cock and body."

"Give me that cock. I want you to cum in me again."

Feeling his hot breath by her ear again, she waited for whatever he was going to say next. "One day, I'm going to cum so hard, not even your pills are going to work."

"Part of me would love that," she breathed.

"Me too," he whispered, kissing her on the cheek, "Ready?"

"Fuck me, stud!"

They were both exhausted by the time he did cum in her again. He was with it enough not to squash her, resting on a forearm as she relaxed on her chest, feeling his cock remain inside her, no surprise it did start to soften and eventually fall out of her. To her delight, he stood up and easily carried her to his bathroom, enjoying a long, hot shower together. Even in the summer, they preferred a hot, steamy shower together. His eyes spoke of wanting to watch her orgasm yet again. She pleaded mercy and he relented immediately.

"Cuddles?" she asked.

"As soon as we're back in bed, sweetie."

Waking up in his arms the next morning, she turned around to see he was already awake. Leaving a soft kiss on his lips, she whispered, "My pussy is a little sore this morning. I was a little horny last night."

"You were more than a little horny, Heidi." He chuckled to himself. "Horny Heidi. Fits you remarkably well."

"I can't help it that the man I love turns me on constantly. You want a blowjob before breakfast?"

Half an hour later, she'd happily swallowed his load, quickly getting changed in her bedroom, before joining the rest of the family for breakfast. Taking a seat next to Mark as always, she could look around the table and see that everyone was happy with their lives. Everyone was now a year older than when their relationships had started. To her surprise, everyone around the table remained happy with their arrangements.

Asked by Caroline when her friends would be arriving, she explained they'd arrive in the afternoon, and that Mark would cook some food on the barbecue, while she'd organise everything else. Caroline and her own mother told her not to be foolish, and that they were all there to support her and her boyfriend, particularly if revealing the truth went wrong.

Finishing breakfast, she whispered to Mark to spend time with someone else for a little while. He returned a curious look, adding that, if things went okay, she was definitely spending the night with him again. She added that one of his sister's might want a little love and affection before her friend's arrival, making an obvious glance at Amy, who was busy cleaning up the kitchen.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,338 Followers