A Family Affair Ch. 15

Story Info
Caroline is in love with her son.
11k words
4.81
24.7k
57

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,271 Followers

A/N - Just a quick update for you all. Writing of this story has been completed. Twenty chapters in all, nineteen 'story' chapters and one very long 'epilogue' chapter, which will round off arcs for all ten characters. Chapters still need editing and reviewing but will hopefully have all of them uploaded within a reasonable time.

*****

Caroline

Her heart was beating faster as it approached the time she was due to leave the office. She'd caught the train into work that morning as Mark would be picking her up that evening for the first time. He would be taking the lift up to her floor and would then stride towards her office. No-one knew who he was on sight. She kept pictures of her children on her desk, but they were from when they were all much younger. You couldn't look at a picture of Mark at around nine years old and look at him now and think they were the same person. He'd changed and matured completely.

When the phone on her desk rang, she almost jumped out of her chair. Taking a deep breath to stop her hand shaking, she picked up the handle. "Hello?"

"Hello, Ms. Williams. There is a young man at reception stating he's here to pick you up. His name is Mark."

"Send him straight up, Janet. He's taking me home."

"I'm not sure I want to send him up. He's rather handsome. Can I take him home instead?"

She heard Mark laughing in the background, which made her blush. She was sure he was used to women of all ages flirting with him nowadays. And she was aware that although her son was incredibly self-confident, he wasn't arrogant. He was still the polite young man she'd raised alongside her sisters, daughters and nieces.

"Janet, I think you're forgetting you're married with three kids."

"What my husband doesn't know won't hurt him. But I'll send this fine young specimen up now. How old is he again?"

"Yes, I'm a cradle snatcher, Janet. But it's a lot of fun."

Placing the phone down, she sat back and waited for Mark to appear in the distance. The door to her office was closed, but she had vertical blinds that she currently had open so she could peer out onto the office floor when necessary. She rarely closed them unless holding an important meeting. Mark eventually appeared in the distance, Caroline unable to stop chuckling as at least three women immediately stood up to help. Finding he was pointed, he noticed him smile and no doubt offer thanks as he approached her door.

"Come in," she called at hearing his light knock.

He stepped through the open doorway, closing it immediately behind him as she stood up from her comfortable leather chair. She smoothed down her blouse and skirt as she noticed his eyes just drink her in. Stepping forwards him, his eyes observed as she rested both hands on his firm chest.

"Hello, mother," he whispered, "Happy to see me?"

She kissed him without hesitation, melting into his body as she felt his arms wrap around her, his tongue slowly sliding into her mouth. She moaned softly as he pressed into her, unable to stop the smile form as she felt he was already hard. Even at forty-six, she looked fantastic. In fact, she thought she looked better than ever. As for her son, she knew she was biased and thought he was far too handsome.

"Want me to bend you over the desk?" he breathed into her ear.

"I'd love it but we'd better not."

"Lock the door, close the blinds. Sit back on your desk..."

She took another deep breath. The idea of having her son fuck her then and there was enough to increase the dampness she could already feel between her legs. "I love you so much, baby," she whispered, "And you have me doing very naughty things nowadays."

His hand immediately ran up her leg to between her legs, noticing the grin form as he felt how wet she already was. She moaned softly as he pressed his fingers against her. Before she could say a word, both hands ended up underneath her skirt, easily removing the sheer panties she'd put on that morning. "Mother, I do believe your panties are very wet," he said softly, before holding them up in front of her, "Why are you soaking wet in front of your son?"

"Because I love him so much," she whispered back, "And he turns me on more than anyone."

"On your desk, Mum. Now."

She giggled and almost swooned as she loved the authority in his voice. Clearing a space she could sit down, she lifted her skirt and sat on the edge of her desk as Mark walked across the room, closing the blinds and locking the door. As he was doing that, she made a quick call to her assistant outside, asking Sue to hold any calls and she expected no other visitors. Sue flat out insinuated that she knew exactly what Caroline was about to do.

"Tell me all about it on Monday. Please tell me he's going to fuck you all weekend?"

"I hope so," she giggled as he stepped in front of her, meeting his eyes, "I'll see you on Monday, Sue."

"Have fun. I'll see you later."

Placing the phone down again, she shivered as his fingers ran slowly up her legs, his eyes simply gazing into her own, a mixture of the love he'd always felt for her, but the lust and desire that he now held for her in addition to that base emotion. Her now deceased husband and former boyfriends never looked at her in such a manner.

"I need my son," she whispered.

He kissed her again and she was whimpering within seconds as his hands fumbled at the belt of his trousers, before finally lowering those and his underwear. Her hand immediately went to his cock, unable to stop the smile as he was as turned on as she was. "Fuck," he hissed softly, "Mum, I do believe you're currently holding your son's cock in your hand. In your office. At your place of work."

Both would admit they completely got off on the incestuous part of their relationship nowadays. Both admitted their relationship felt completely natural. She had raised him almost alone, though with help from his sisters. When he became a man, ending up in bed together had been nothing short of wonderful and had been a boon to their relationship. It did help the sex had been fantastic from that first time together and had only got better.

"I want you to fuck your mother, Mark. My cunt is in desperate need of her son's big, throbbing cock."

He laughed out loud. She giggled as well. The dirty talk was sometimes over the top, but they loved to make each other laugh while making love. Wiggling to the edge of the desk, he teased her, rubbing the head of his cock against his slit, making her moan and whimper with her desire to feel him inside her. She almost begged him to slide inside her. Leaning down to kiss her, he stroked her cheek, gazing into her eyes again. She felt her bottom lip almost start to tremble.

"I love you, Mum," he breathed into her ear before slowly sliding his cock inside her.

She almost climaxed immediately, burying her head into his chest to stifle the moan she needed to release. Running her hands up and down his back, he took off his shirt to expose his muscular chest, moving his hands back to his front as she appreciated the faint dark hair that was now starting to cover it.

His hands moved to start taking off her clothes. Her jacket was first, smiling as, despite slowly making love to her, he still folded everything up, placing it next to her. Next was her blouse, then her skirt, and finally her bra. Stockings and heels naturally remained on. Everyone in the household knew he loved his women in a garter, suspenders, stockings or thigh highs and a pair of heels. If they also wore lingerie, whoever it was knew they would be in for a hell of a day or night. Or both, if it was early enough.

His lips and hands were everywhere. Her mouth. Her neck. That part of her collarbone that was always sensitive. Definitely her breasts and nipples. He always gave them a lot of attention. As soon as his fingers squeezed both of her nipples, the first orgasm of the day tore through her body, causing her to clench on his cock and tighten his legs around her.

"One," he stated with amusement.

"How many?" she had to ask.

"I'm going to make Mummy cum all night."

"I love you so much, baby."

He caressed her cheek again, a soft kiss on her lips. "One of my main aims in life it to please my mother constantly."

When she felt him pull out, the groan of disappointment had her hands clamping over her mouth, giggling again, as she kissed down her body. His head ended up between her legs, feeling her lower lip trembling against as he wrapped a hand around each thigh. "Baby..."

"Rest back on your elbows, Mum, and just enjoy it," he said softly, kissing her inner thigh, "I'll carry you downstairs once I'm done."

She knew he meant that too. It wasn't arrogance or over-confidence. There had been more than a couple of times that he'd made her pass out by the time he was finished making love to her. Feeling his tongue slowly run up her slit provoked a soft moan. His tongue inside her had her squirming. She wanted to feel his fingers too, but for now, his tongue was just perfect.

Made her orgasm again. More than once. After the third, she couldn't help the tears that dribbled down her cheeks. Her former husband would have rolled his eyes at such a display of emotion. Mark looked up and saw her face, standing up a moment, using his thumb to gently wipe her cheeks dry. "I feel like that in here every time," he said softly, placing her hand on his chest, over his heart.

"Cum in me," she pleaded, "I need to feel my son finish inside me."

Feeling his cock slide back inside her, she knew he was going to fuck her nice and hard. Hands back around her thighs, she leaned back and smirked, raising an eyebrow. She adored the growl that erupted from him, leaning down for a moment to kiss her, then he started to pump her. For minute after minute, his cock was like a piston, moving faster and faster. When he removed one hand and started to play with her clit, she went off like a rocket, unable to stop crying out.

"Fuck... Mum..." he groaned.

"Fill my cunt. I want your baby."

She knew, at heart, it wasn't a good idea, though she was confident that she was still capable of having a child. But it was the idea of making a child with Mark that made it such a wonderful idea. He loved the idea too, but they had agreed not to have one, though they would add it to all their dirty talk just to heighten the taboo.

"Going to fill your womb, Mum," he grunted, "Life will grow in your belly. Imagine the size of your tits afterwards?"

Despite the pounding she was now taking, laughter filled the room. "I thought you liked my tits, baby?"

"I love them, Mum. Your entire body is fucking awesome."

"Better fill it with cum shortly. Then I'm going to put on a new pair of panties and carry it home with me."

That made him stop as he smirked at her. "A new pair?"

"I've spent half the day soaking my panties due to my excitement, baby. I spend most of my day at the desk because I'm soaking wet."

"Fondle yourself?"

She smiled at him. "Sometimes."

He fucked her even harder. "What do you think about?"

"All the times you've fucked me. My son is the best lover I've ever had. I hope he'll never stop fucking me."

"And give up this pussy?" He scoffed. "Family pussy is best pussy."

"Mum's pussy?"

"I love my mother's pussy."

She sat up, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck, as she felt him up the tempo even more. With his thumb still rubbing her clit, he kissed her in time to cover her moan as another climax tore through her body. Wrapping her legs around him as well, she made sure that he kissed her before resting her head against his chest, enjoying his cock pumping her though desperate to feel him cum. When he warned she was getting close, she locked her ankles behind his back to ensure he finished one place, and one place only.

"Fuck," she heard him groan, a last few pumps before he finally came inside her. She moulded her body into his as she felt that familiar warm feeling as he came in buckets. His loads always seemed to be enormous.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "Fill your mother's hot, horny pussy."

He lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her deeply, feeling as much passion in that kiss as she always felt. Whimpering into his mouth, he kept thrusting into her until he was quite clearly exhausted, lifting her up so she could straddle his lap as he sat back on her chair. Feeling he was still hard inside her, she started to gyrate on his lap, both of them chuckling as, despite however many orgasms she'd had, she was still horny. She would always be when it came to her son.

"That was a great orgasm, Mum. I'm done in."

"Want to take me home now?"

"Yeah. Get dressed, then we'll pick up some food on the way home. Sound like a good idea?"

Standing up, she stood in front of her son for a few seconds as his gaze lingered on her body, before she slowly fell to her knees, taking his cock in her mouth, enjoying the taste of his and her cum mixed together. He moaned softly, fingers immediately running through her hair, though she didn't blow him for too longer.

"I'll do that later, if you'd like?"

That question made him laugh. "Mum, I'll never say no to a blowjob from you."

After they'd dressed, Caroline unable to stop smiling as she knew her panties were going to be soaked with his cum by the time they got home, they shared one last kiss before preparing to leave. She did spray a little air freshener, as the small office did smell of sex, before taking his hand and leading him through the thankfully now empty offices. It was a Friday so everyone left earlier than the rest of the week.

His car was downstairs in the underground car park, her son ever the gentlemen, opening her door and ensuring she was settled. She lifted her skirt to show the top of her stockings and her rather pale, creamy thighs. Sitting behind the wheel, he glanced her way and noticed, glancing up to her chest, as she'd left a couple of buttons open, showing off her bra.

"So fucking sexy," he muttered to himself.

"You make me feel so alive, baby. For nearly a decade, I just went through the motions, raising you as best as I could."

He took her hand, giving it a squeeze. "I never felt for a second I wasn't loved in our home, Mum. You, my sisters, even Dad loved me in his way. I know the truth now, and understand any distance there might have been. In a way, I can't blame him, but he was never mean, from what I can remember."

She leaned across to rest her head against his shoulder during the drive home. Every time they hit a red light, he'd leave a soft kiss somewhere, whether the top of her head, her forehead, occasionally her lips. During the drive, she called home and the majority were happy with pizza, Mark driving them to an independent store close to their house to pick up the usual half dozen they always bought, in addition to various sides.

The rest of the family was gathered in the living room upon arriving home. Mark disappeared as always to get changed, while all Caroline wanted was to kick off her heels and have at least one glass of wine. Of course, she didn't get the glass herself. Mark returned in a t-shirt and shorts, walked into the kitchen, disappearing for five minutes, before returning with glasses and drinks for everyone. He didn't need to ask what anyone wanted, he just knew.

Conversation flowed as always. Mark was sat between Heidi, who ate around three slices before snuggling into his size. What made Caroline smile was how Kelly was now much more affectionate with him, while Katie was sat between his legs. Rebecca and Sandra took the other two chairs, Amy and Deborah on the two seat couch. Simone was out with friends so was the only absentee that evening.

"Any plans this weekend?" Caroline asked the room once they'd finished eating.

"I'm out with the girls' tomorrow night," Heidi replied, "Emphasis on girls."

"Everyone under the age of thirty is going," Amy added.

"Even you?" Caroline asked, unable to hide the surprise. Amy would happily go anywhere with Mark but rarely joined the others in too much drunken revelry.

The look Amy returned suggested something was afoot. "Even me, Mum."

Mark was busy watching the footy on the television, so wasn't paying too much attention, but Caroline glanced around and was trying to put two and two together. Glancing at her sister's, they each returned a smile. 'Three of us and Mark?' she mouthed at Rebecca. The fact she nodded eagerly suggested that she might be having fun with her son and sister's on Saturday night.

She wasn't surprised Heidi dragged Mark out of the living room a couple of hours later. If she was out on Saturday night, she definitely wanted at least one night with him. The surprise was when she returned in just her underwear a couple of minutes later, taking Kelly by the hand without a word. The rest shared a glance and started to laugh.

"I think your son is in for a good night," Rebecca stated.

"What are your plans tonight?" Sandra wondered.

"My son filled me up nicely at my office. I'm not planning on much except a hot bath, another glass of wine, then I'll relax in bed. But if my two sisters want some cuddles, I won't complain."

"What if fingers end up somewhere?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, if yours end up inside me, mine will end up inside you, Becca. You know I won't say no to either of you."

Deborah was turned on by the sound of that, as she stood up, offering her hand to Katie. Her twin sister happily took the offered hand, the pair disappearing. That left Amy by herself, Caroline looking at her oldest daughter. "I'm fine, Mum. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure? I'd hate to think you're alone tonight."

"Becca, you enjoy the night with our sister," Sandra stated, "Amy, you're coming to my room."

"I mean, if you'd like me to..."

Sandra stood up, helping Amy to her feet. Wishing her sisters goodnight, she led Amy to the other end of the large house, leaving Rebecca and Caroline alone. "Well, I'm going for my bath now, Becca. Does my baby sister want to join me?"

"I'd love to, Carol," Rebecca replied softly. The pair stood and immediately embraced. Rebecca was a couple of inches taller, but Caroline was used to taking control with her two sisters, being the oldest and all. Since restarting their intimate and sexual relationship, she would admit that they were closer than ever. Not only did they share her son and daughters, but the lovemaking always felt wonderful.

Rebecca met her in the main bathroom as Caroline grabbed a bottle of wine, two glasses, and candles from the kitchen. Her sister noticed and smiled as they both lit a couple of candles, placing those around the bathroom. The tub was soon full of hot water and the other little things that made a bath enjoyable.

Coming together, Caroline obviously found kissing her sister different to her son. Slowly undressing each other at the same time, she couldn't help marvel at the body of her younger sister. Caroline got into the tub first, Rebecca joining and leaning back against her. Sipping at their wine, they discussed nothing of consequence, Caroline running her fingers all over the supple body of her little sister.

"Been a long time since we've done this," Rebecca finally stated.

"Your tits are certainly bigger than last time."

"How was sex at the office with Mark?"

"Wonderful," she replied softly, "I'd love a baby with him, Becca."

"I know, sweetie, but..." Her sister trailed off and sighed. "You'll be a grandmother soon enough. Trust me, Heidi is aware of how you feel. So are your daughters. You'll be as involved like the children will be your own."

"What about you? Would you like one with him?"

"I know I'm five years younger, but even at my age, there'd be more risks than if he wasn't my nephew. No, it's safer with his cousins and sisters. I know they'll go through all the testing to make sure it's okay. We'll just have to be happy with being grandparents. I can't wait until Heidi has their first child." Rebecca turned so she could kiss her. "Been thinking about it a bit, haven't you?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,271 Followers