A Family Affair Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without panties on, she could sip at her drink, holding the glass in her left hand, while fondling herself with her right. Mark recognised what she was doing and smiled. "Are you being naughty, mother?"

"No naughtier than you are being with my sisters."

"No complaints from me," Sandra moaned, leaning her head against his shoulder, a content smile on her face as she'd already enjoyed an orgasm, "And he's nice and hard too."

"I'll fuck you when we get home, Sandra," he stated, turning to kiss her neck, "But I need to help Becca cum first."

"I'm close," Rebecca whimpered, "So fucking close, Mark."

"Once I've made you orgasm, I'm sliding under the table to lick my mother's soaking wet pussy."

"Oh my," Caroline whispered.

Mark rarely said anything without following through. Sandra had enjoyed one hell of an orgasm, refusing to release his mouth as it hit her. Rebecca shuddered so much as her climax hit, she almost slid off the leather bench they were sitting on. Caroline felt herself smile as he watched her son kiss her youngest sister intimately. There was a lot of love in that small booth. She was of no doubt the three of them loved him far more than their husbands, particularly after what happened to them.

She moaned softly when he slid under the table, helped lift her dress, feeling his tongue between her legs. "I love your pussy, Mum," she heard him state underneath the table, "You know I'd do this every single day if you wanted."

"I'd love you to do that too, sweetie," she moaned softly.

Thankfully, he didn't tease her. His only intention was to help her orgasm, and he didn't relent until it happened. As soon as he was done, he lifted himself up to sit next to her, wrapping an arm around her body and holding her close to him. Resting a hand on his chest, she knew she was looking up at him like a lover would, nothing but unconditional love in her eyes. That was the look he returned when their eyes met.

"I'm in love with my son," she whispered.

"Caroline, you've been in love since that first night you shared in the hotel," Rebecca stated.

Mark caressed her cheek, smiling at her but remaining silent. He didn't need to say anything as she knew how he felt about her. He loved her like any son loved his mother, but there was now a deeper love that very few son's would share. She'd been online from time to time, looking for websites that shared stories about mothers and sons who were intimate. Whether any of it was real or not, she couldn't be sure but, if it was, at least she wasn't alone. Her sisters were intimate with their daughters, but it felt different being with her son.

"Can we go home?" she finally asked, "My sister's need their nephew to make love to them."

"And you, Mum?"

"You're spending the night with me. I want nothing more than to fall asleep in your arms tonight."

Mark organised a taxi to get them home, finishing their drinks before heading out into the warm late evening air. Though they'd enjoyed a few drinks, none of them were even approaching drunk. She knew Mark wouldn't touch them if that was the case. He paid the taxi driver and led the three sisters inside. They sat together on the lounge as he looked down at them.

"I'm going to get changed. When I'm back, I want you naked except for your stockings and heels, kneeling on the ground waiting for me."

Without another word, he turned and walked towards his room. "My god, I love how he is sometimes," Rebecca stated softly, "Makes me all wet when he's giving us orders."

"You should see how he is with Deborah," Caroline stated, standing up to start taking off her dress and underwear, "He'll never be like that with us, but even when he's giving orders or being demanding, our pleasure is at the forefront. He's a man who knows what he wants, likes to lead, and let's be honest, we're happy to follow, and that's because we choose to. He's recognised that."

The three of them grinned when he returned naked, lined up on their knees side by side, shoulders almost touching. Stopping in front of Sandra first, he leaned down and kissed her softly, caressing her cheek, doing the same to Sandra before she received the same treatment. "Girls," they all smiled at being called that, "I'm feeling rather turned on after what we did at the tavern. Would you like to get me off before we make love?"

To say three horny, mature women leapt on his cock wouldn't be an understatement. She let Rebecca and Sandra take the lead as she would get to enjoy him the next morning. There was no missing how much he enjoyed it, while her two sister's had certainly proved to be experts at fellatio and her son certainly loved the experience of the two of them.

"Where do you want it?" he finally asked.

"Faces. On our faces."

Watching her son cum on the faces of her two sister's was erotic as hell, and they seemed to love it, squealing with delight as each thick white rope splattered on them. Mark groaned with each spurt, smiling away as he coated them in his spunk. The pair cleaned him up before he disappeared to his bathroom, returning with a warm cloth. Bending down on one knee, her sister's told him they'd wear it all night.

"No," he said softly, "Doing that for me alone is enough. I love it when you swallow, but just taking it on the face is a sign of... To be honest, even I'm not sure what word to use."

Watching her son gently clean the faces of her sister's almost had Caroline crying as the difference between watching her cum on their faces to then lovingly clean them up was very sweet. Once they were cleaned up, he disappeared to get rid of the cloth, before returning and escorting the three women to Caroline's bedroom.

The joy of being nineteen was that her son didn't need all that much time to get hard again, and considering the three women were practically naked, it was no real surprise he was already hard again by the time they were in her bedroom. It didn't turn into a foursome or a threesome. He made love to Rebecca first, her youngest sister riding her son to a number of orgasms before he came inside her.

He needed a little longer to recover again so he happily went down on Sandra for quite a few minutes. Caroline chuckled as he teased her time and again until finally getting her off. Caroline and Rebecca helped out by kissing her or giving her breasts some attention. When he was ready, Sandra didn't want to move from her position on her back. Watching Mark make love with Sandra was almost breath-taking in its beauty. Caroline didn't believe either sister felt any difference in their love for Mark.

"I think we should have a MILF weekend more often," Sandra murmured as he cuddled into him after he'd cum, Mark in the middle with Sandra to his right, Rebecca to his left, Caroline between his legs, making love to his cock with her mouth.

"Definitely need to use a strap-on more often when I'm with one of the girls," Rebecca suggested.

Mark laughed to himself. "Yeah, Heidi told me all about that. How many did she get made?"

"Three," Sandra replied, "It's not like the real thing though. It doesn't cum in me. That's very disappointing."

"But when I wear it with Heidi, it's a rather unique experience. She loves it when Mummy fucks her with a mould of her boyfriend's dick." She paused and burst into laughter. "How the hell would you explain that sentence to a stranger?"

"Even funnier is the fact I know Katie and Deborah use it quite often. Twin sisters fucking each other with a mould of their brother's cock..." Mark stated, laughing to himself again, before he moaned, "Fuck, Mum, I love your lips around my cock."

"And you're hard again, baby."

Caroline straddled his lap, wasting no time sliding down his thick cock. It took a couple of minutes for to bottom out completely and get comfortable. Once she was, a hand rested on his chest as she grinded her clit against his body while slightly bouncing at the same time. One of his hands rested at her hip, the other moving slowly up her body, over her breasts to the back of her head, gently pulling her down to kiss her.

"We should go, Sandra," Rebecca whispered.

"You don't have to," Mark said quietly.

"No, this is private time for your mother and yourself. But thank you for tonight," she replied, kissing his cheek, Sandra kissing his other cheek.

"We love you, Mark. And you too, big sister."

After receiving a kiss on each cheek from her sisters, they left her to spend the rest of the night with her son. As soon as the door was closed, she squealed as Mark rolled her over onto her back, resting her legs over his shoulders as his gaze into her eyes verged on feral. "Mummy is going to get fucked now," he growled.

"If I'm not walking funny tomorrow morning, Mark, you haven't fucked me hard enough," she challenged.

She almost shuddered at the look in his eyes as he leaned down to her ear. "Are you sure that's wise, Mummy?" he breathed, causing a shudder to go down her spine, "If you're not careful, I will fuck you in the arse. And I won't be gentle."

He gave her a few hard thrusts, her body almost folded in half. She whimpered and moaned with each thrust, feeling him bury his cock hard. "Oh my god," she murmured, wrapping her hands around the back of his head, "What the fuck do you do to me?"

She enjoyed the almost arrogant smirk that formed. He knew exactly what he did to her. "Mummy loves her son's big cock fucking her."

"She does," she moaned as he continued to pound her, "She wants it far too much."

Faster and faster. Harder and harder. He moved his hands to behind her knees, pushing them back as far as possible. She was now putty in his paws, opened as wide as possible, and if he'd wanted to, he could have just slid into her arse. But he loved being buried in her pussy. Loved filling it up with his cum. "Back where I came from, Mummy," he grunted.

She knew he was going to last a long time having cum in her sister's already. But she almost cried out when he pulled out, quickly turning her over onto her knees, and sliding back inside her quickly. Grabbing a handful of hair, he wasted no time pumping her as hard and fast as earlier. She couldn't help cry out as his body slammed into her, burying his cock as deep as possible with every stroke.

Then he smacked her arse. When that made her moan even louder, he chuckled before slapping her again. She didn't like it all the time, but at moments like this, she loved nothing more than being completely submitted to him. And when the orgasm seemed to flow through her from nowhere, she found herself pulled back against his body as he continued to pump her.

"Mummy had an orgasm," he breathed into her ear, feeling his hand run down to her pussy, "I think I'll do that again."

She near enough jolted out of his arms when his fingers found her clit. She almost cried when he gently started to rub it. With his cock still pumping her otherwise, it was sensory overload. She came hard again within a couple of minutes, feeling hot tears down her cheeks, babbling how much she loved him, how much she loved his cock, his fingers, his body...

"Don't stop," she cried out, "Please don't stop, baby!"

"Not until I've cum in you again, Mummy," he whispered, feeling his breath against her ear again, "Then I'll hold you all night, just like you want."

Letting her go, she slumped forward, resting her head on a pillow as his hands found their way to her hips. She was with it enough to move back against his cock, earning another chuckle and a few more slaps against her arse. They were not hard. Not quite playful taps, but nothing like she'd seen him do with Deborah.

"I'm close, Mum," he groaned, "Going to fill your pussy again."

"Fill it, baby. Fill me up and inject it straight into my womb."

He snorted, as they both knew that's not exactly how anatomy worked, but it sounded hot to them both. "I'll keep you pregnant until you can't do it anymore," he growled, leaning forward to start really driving his cock into her.

That thought again almost had her crying. "I know you'd love that, baby," she managed to reply, her words broken up by grunts as he was fucking her hard than ever.

He didn't warn her when he was about to cum. He just drove his cock deep, groaned loudly, and she felt his cock throbbing as he unloaded what felt like a pint of cum inside her. As soon as he was finished, he carefully pulled out and lay on his side, turning her so she faced him, pulling her against his chest, his fingers immediately caressing her back. His eyes were now nothing but loving as they gazed into hers. That word again.

Unconditional.

"I love you, Mum," he whispered.

"I love you so much, baby." Resting a hand on his chest, she added, "I'd love to be your wife too."

"I know. I'd love that too. Heidi and I have discussed it. We'll marry the legal way. Then I'll give anyone who wants one a ring too, who wishes to remain committed to me. I don't expect all of you to remain so as we all know this is difficult. Those who do wish to, we'll do our own small vows. Would you like that?"

"I'd wear whatever you give me. I'm not going anywhere, Mark. Not unless you get tired of me."

"Not a chance. I'm not giving you up for anyone, Mum."

She loved how adamant those few words sounded. If she was honest, she hadn't looked at another man since that night in the hotel with her son. One or two men in the office had shown some interest in her, but she either ignored it if possible, or dealt with it bluntly if necessary. She didn't care about putting noses out of joint. She was a professional and her workplace was just that. She was never interested in office romances anyway.

"Well, if Heidi doesn't mind if I hang around forever."

"She loves you dearly, Mum. You know that. And she knows how much I love you too."

"How much?" she asked softly. She almost smiled, as she knew how much.

"I can't think of any son who'd love their mother more than myself right now. And to prove that, we're going to make love once I'm hard again. Then we'll wash ourselves up, before you snuggle against me as we sleep."

As always, Mark did exactly as he said. They made love a few minutes later, completely different to the hard fuck they'd enjoyed earlier. Their bodies were almost moulded together as he gently thrust into her, his lips everywhere on his body, her fingers and hands constantly caressing his in return. There might have been an orgasm for herself from time to time, but in her mind, the only one that mattered was his in the end.

When he did finally cum one final time, it made them both smile before they spent a little while just making out. In her mind, the fact she loved just making out with her son had her feeling giddy like a teenager from time to time. She loved it when he came home and, if Heidi wasn't there, he'd cuddle with her, his lips always searching out hers.

Carried into her bathroom, they washed each other down before returning to strip the sheets, as the bedroom had grown quite warm and the old sheets were quite damp. After that was complete, she snuggled into him and was fairly sure she fell asleep within a matter of minutes. Definitely before him.

Waking up in the morning together, they made love again before getting up, hearing him chuckle as she did feel a lingering tenderness from the night before. She'd certainly enjoyed plenty of orgasms so, though well rested, her body still felt like it was recovering. The rest of the family was already up and about, Caroline sitting next to Mark at the table as Amy delivered breakfast for them both.

"Good night, Mum?" Amy asked.

Caroline leaned against Mark's shoulder. "It was wonderful. Just what the four of us needed."

"Sounded like you were having fun when we got home though," Deborah stated.

"Oh... um... Well, Mark was giving me some treatment, I guess you could say."

"Mum was getting her pussy annihilated," Mark added with humour, before taking a bite of his breakfast.

"Good on ya, Mum!" Deborah exclaimed.

"How about you, Mum?" Heidi asked Rebecca.

"Fantastic. No wonder you're always smiling the morning after, sweetie."

"Ah, so his focus was on making the three of you orgasm constantly. Yeah, I swear he does it just so I go to sleep."

Mark snorted as Kelly asked Sandra about her night. "I think you know how much we love your cousin, honey," Sandra stated, "But there's no doubting Caroline is feeling tender this morning. Is that right, big sister?"

"Nothing like I've seen Deborah enjoy but, yes, it was a harder fuck than normal. My pussy is looking a little red." Mark did look a little guilty, so she made sure to kiss his cheek. "Trust me, baby, I loved every second of last night. When you're being all authoritative and ordering us around, my pussy is just dripping with excitement."

"Glad I wasn't the only one!" Sandra stated with humour.

"Think of how I feel when he's really being dominant," Deborah added, "My pussy is flowing like the Niagara."

Clearing his throat, Mark asked, "What's the plan for today?"

"Chilling by the pool?" Amy suggested.

"Fine with me. But I could do with a quiet day, if you get what I mean," Mark replied.

Caroline leaned closer. "Did we wear you out yesterday, baby?"

"You know I don't like saying no to any of you, but it was a long day and night. Add to that Heidi and Kelly rode me ragged on Friday night..." He stopped to kiss her cheek, "And I am feeling it slightly today. Lost track of how many times I came yesterday."

After breakfast, the household broke up. Caroline dressed in her regular house clothes before taking her usual seat in the living room, catching up on a bit of news on her smartphone before deciding to join the rest outside by the pool. Grabbing her e-reader, she found nearly everyone surrounding the pool, either lying on the grass on a towel, or one of the sunlounges. Taking off her shirt and shorts, leaving her wearing just a black bikini, she felt his eyes on her. Wearing sunglasses, she turned to see his eyes drinking her in. He was no longer shy in allowing a lustful gaze to fall upon any object of his affection in the household.

"Do you approve, o' son of mine?" she asked as she lay back.

"Sometimes, a woman in a bikini or underwear is just as sexy as a woman who is naked." He paused before adding, "Plus your tits look fantastic in that bikini, and I'll never tire of that arse, Mum. Then there are your legs, and... Well, I could go on and on."

"I think what your son is saying is that you are a one hundred percent MILF, Caroline," Sandra added.

"Definitely," Mark stated, adamant as always, "I love you, Mum."

"I love you too, baby."

There was no agreement to where Mark would spend any night of the week. More often than not, though, he did spend it with Heidi, as they enjoyed waking up together on a Monday to start the week. That evening, there was a knock at the door. Calling whoever it was to enter, she smiled when Mark and Heidi both appeared. Within a couple of minutes, she was cuddling into one side of him, Heidi on the other.

"Thank you," she whispered to Heidi.

"Figured this would put a smile on your face going into work tomorrow morning."

"It will."

"I'll pick you up again within a couple of weeks," Mark stated quietly, feeling his arm squeeze her a little tighter, "Maybe I should just bend you over the desk next time?"

Heidi giggled and Caroline couldn't help chuckle. "It does sound like a fantastic idea. Let me know when you want to and I'll organise it."

"Love you," he whispered, kissing Heidi on the forehead, "And I love you," he added, kissing her forehead too.

Heidi was right about one thing. She woke up smiling, and despite the horrible commute, typical of a Monday morning, she was still smiling when strolling into her office a few minutes before she was meant to start. Turning on her laptop, she'd barely signed into her system when Sue appeared at her door, almost bouncing on her toes with anticipation. "Please tell me all about it?!" she pleaded.