A Family Affair Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,267 Followers

"I can't help it. I've always been close with Mark. He's my baby." She couldn't help chuckle as, though he was the youngest, he'd been towering over them since he was a young teenager. "But since he's become a man in every sense of the word, and that first night together, my imagination is on fire of all the things we can do. But the idea of him knocking his own mother up is such a taboo... And a real thrill. We both get off on the whole idea. He loves calling me 'Mummy' in the bedroom. I always remind him that he's my son while burying his cock inside me."

"I've seen you two making love, Caroline. It's beautiful and also incredibly kinky. Almost makes me wish I had a son to fuck me. Nephew is close enough."

"How would you like to make love to your older sister tonight?"

"We can do that, or we can lie back naked and cuddle?"

She kissed her little sister on the cheek. "I'm glad we're so close again, Becca," she whispered into her ear.

"Me too, Carol. You were alone for too long. I'm glad your son was your first in so long."

"So am I. That night we made love the first time was the best night of my life. Any night we've been together since then is equally as good. I've not regretted anything I've done with any of my children, but specifically with Mark? That feeling, every time he slides his thick cock inside me the first time..."

Her sister laughed. "Jesus, Caroline, are you turning yourself on?"

"I'm horny all the damned time nowadays, Becca. It's actually a wonderful feeling, like I've rediscovered a side of myself I kept shut off for too long."

Getting out of the bath, the sisters dried each other off before putting on a silk robe. Walking back into the living room, they shared a glance and Caroline gestured with her head. Heading towards the other end of the house, they stopped at the door to her son's bedroom, no surprise it was wide open. He wasn't an exhibitionist, but he also thought sex didn't always need to be in private. Leaning against her younger sister, she felt the smile form as she watched Kelly riding his cock, Heidi sitting reverse cowgirl on his face, as she was leaning forward to kiss her cousin quite passionately.

"Should go grab Sandra to see how much her daughter is enjoying herself," Rebecca whispered, "Though I do love seeing my daughter enjoying herself too."

Heidi opened her eyes and glanced their way, a smile illuminating her face immediately. Gesturing with her head, Kelly slowly turned around and smiled. Then she moaned, as she was definitely enjoying herself. "Have fun," Caroline stated.

"He's already cum in me once," Kelly said, excited as always whenever she was with him.

"Getting her ready to put a baby in her," Heidi added, "I'd love to be first, but Kelly really wants a baby."

"Mark?" Caroline asked.

Heidi lifted herself up and lay down next to him. Mark wiped his chin before glancing in their direction. "She's still on the pill. We were going to sit down with everyone and discuss it. We know children will change the dynamics of the household and how we all have fun with each other."

"Okay, you enjoy yourself the rest of the night. But you do look beautiful riding my son, Kelly."

"Thank you, Caroline. I've enjoyed watching you with him too."

"I tasted you on his cock earlier," Heidi added, "I do enjoy your pussy, Caroline."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I feel the same way about you."

"I love you, sweetie," Rebecca added, walking across to give her daughter a quick kiss, "Enjoy the rest of your night."

"Once he finishes inside in her again, I'll get my fill too. Two loads, handsome. At least..."

"Good thing I'm young and virile," Mark joked, Kelly squealing as he pulled her down on him, "And I'm putting a baby in both of you soon enough."

"I can't wait," Kelly whispered. Caroline couldn't help smile again at the next kiss the two shared. That weekend they had shared, at least half a year if not longer ago, had confirmed how they really felt about each other. Kelly was still shy and quiet, but her mother would admit she'd never seen her oldest daughter happier now that she was open about her feelings with her cousin.

Returning to her bedroom with her sister, she closed the door as Rebecca took off her robe, sitting on the edge of the bed. Caroline took off her robe and stood between her sisters' open legs, leaning down to kiss her. Ending up on the bed together, they made out for a little while, Rebecca's hands all over her body. When their eyes met, no words were needed to convey what they wanted.

Shimmying down the bed slightly, Caroline spun around to get a good look at her little sisters' pussy. None of the older women shaved themselves bare, all of them kept themselves trimmed, something they knew Mark loved. Shaving bare was something younger women seemed to like doing. There was no missing the scent of arousal filling the air. She'd gone down on her little sister plenty of times since they'd restarted their physical relationship. If they were not using their mouth or fingers, they did have one or two toys that added to the fun.

She revelled in the taste of her little sister while Rebecca had always loved going down on either older sister. If there was three of them, Rebecca would sometimes end up in the middle of them. Sometimes, being the oldest, Caroline would find herself with one sister on her face, the other between her legs. She'd never even considered herself bisexual. She had no interest in women outside her family. Being with family just felt different at heart. If she had all brothers, sons and nephews, she felt there was a good chance she'd have spent half her life being fucked by all of them.

After a few orgasms each, both women called it a night, cuddling into each other as they lay together, bodies pressed close together, enjoying a long, soft make-out session. She loved nothing more than lying back with her son, savouring every moment they kissed. It was almost the same when going to bed with her sister.

"I love you, little sister," she whispered.

"Next time, we'll break out the strap-on. You know Heidi got a mould of his cock for us?"

"No?" She couldn't help laugh. "Really?"

"He never told you?" She shook her head. "Deborah has one too, so she can be fucked by Katie with it. I know Simone has been fucked by Kelly with another one too." Pausing, Rebecca kissed her softly. "You deserve the real thing anyway, Carol. Heidi is first, you're definitely second."

"Amy," she whispered, "Don't forget Amy. If Heidi wasn't his first, Amy would have been."

"Not you?"

Caroline had to lower her head. Rebecca understood immediately, kissing her forehead. "I would have loved it," she admitted, "To share something so special with my son. But if I'd been his first, I would have wanted him only for myself. And I couldn't have done that to everyone else in this household."

Waking up next to her sister the next morning, Rebecca woke up soon after, the pair putting on their robes before heading out to the kitchen. Amy was already up and about, Sandra helping her prepare breakfast. Caroline sat down and watched, unable to stop smiling, as they were acting like a pair of women who'd been making love all evening. Amy eventually noticed her watching, meeting her eyes and blushing.

"Enjoyable evening?" she had to ask.

"It was a lot of fun, Mum," Amy replied.

"And your daughter is a generous lover in return," Sandra added, "Though we both know how much I love going down on a woman." She leaned closer into Amy, nibbling at her neck. "Isn't that right, Amy?"

Amy released a soft moan, turning to softly kiss her aunt. "We'll need to do it again soon," she whispered.

It was a quiet day for the family with all the girls heading out later. With the weather still being warm, they gathered around the pool during the middle of the day, the likes of Deborah topping up their tans. Mark spent most of his time lazing in the pool, Heidi and Kelly affectionate as ever. There was no doubt the pair had enjoyed him for hours the night before. Simone arrived home, noticed everyone outside, and joined them within a few minutes, wearing a bikini. Caroline approved, as the young woman had curves and no problem flaunting them.

By late afternoon, all the younger women of the house returned indoors to prepare to depart for the evening, leaving Mark, his mother and two aunties outside. Leaning back against the side of the pool, Caroline rose from where she was lying on her towel and joined her son in the pool. She couldn't see his eyes behind the sunglasses he wore, but she knew he was watching her every move.

Standing in the shallow end, she removed her bikini top, leaving that on the side of the pool, before removing her bikini bottoms. Swimming towards him, he grinned before their mouths met, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He stepped away from the side, his hands ending up on her arse as she wrapped her legs around him.

"I love you, baby," she whispered.

"Are you horny, mother? Do you want your son's big cock inside you?"

"Not just me. My sister's need some attention tonight too. We all need to be fucked hard."

"I'll take you out for dinner first."

She couldn't help smile, and she loved the grin that appeared on his face. "Really?"

"Of course. Three mature, sexy women on my arm for an evening? Every man, wherever we go, will be insanely jealous."

She kissed him again, thankful he still wore his swim shorts though felt his erection, otherwise she'd have fucked him there and then. Part of wanted to, but the idea of being taken out felt even better in that moment. Releasing her body from around him, she lifted herself up, resting on her knees, lowering herself down and spread her legs. He swam to the edge of the pool where she was, feeling his tongue run up her slit. "Can I take a couple of photo's?" he asked.

She loved posing for her son. Climbing out of the pool, some of the photo's he eventually took were red hot. And she loved them, knowing they would only ever be for him. The look in his eyes suggested he really wanted to fuck her, so she called out to her sister's the idea for that evening. That earned her son three very long, passionate kisses, before the four of them headed inside to prepare for an evening out.

Feeling as confident as she did nowadays, she had a long, luxurious shower, ensuring she used the body wash and shampoo that smelled delicious and that her son loved the scent of. Picking out clothes was easy. He had two favourite colours on a woman. Black or red, though if she was honest, he was also partial to darker shades of blue as well. She had a couple of little black dresses, that came with all the paraphernalia he loved to see on one of his women. Lingerie. Garter. Suspenders. Stockings and thigh highs. And more than one pair of heels in various shapes and sizes.

Opening up the group chat she had with only her sister's, she asked what colours they were wearing. Rebecca told her she was going with red, Sandra said she was wearing dark blue, as both knew she would wear black for her son. After getting dressed, doing her hair and putting on a little make-up, the sister's shared a couple of selfies before meeting up in the kitchen to share a bottle of wine.

Their daughters had already departed by the time Mark walked out to meet them, dressed in a long sleeved shirt and trousers. No surprise it was a tight shirt to show off his arms and chest. Grabbing himself a beer from the fridge, he had his phone out rather quickly, taking photos of his mother and aunts, adding he was definitely going to take more later when he had their dresses off.

"Sure you want to go out?" Rebecca asked.

"We should eat before I fuck the three of you. And you're going to need your energy."

Caroline almost swooned at the tone in his voice. "Shit, I'm going to need to change my panties..."

They all noticed him smirking before taking a sip at the beer bottle in his hand. "I'm surprised your wearing panties at all, mother." He paused before gazing over the three of them. "Panties off and on the counter. Now."

She loved how he took charge at moments like that. She didn't hesitate for a second, nor did her two sisters. A pair of black, red and dark blue panties were on the counter in seconds. All three pairs were quite obviously wet through already.

He gazed over them again. "Are you wearing wrap around bras?" All three women were wearing strapless dresses, though she always wore at least some sort of bra. The fact all three nodded had him grinning again. "That's okay, I love the cleavage on display. You are three utterly beautiful women. I'm a very lucky young man right now."

"You'd better put a baby in my daughter soon, otherwise I'm going to get ideas," Sandra stated.

"I've got more than one idea. I'm thinking of my daughter and I being pregnant at the same time," Rebecca added.

Caroline simply hugged her son to start with. "I know, Mum, I know," he said softly, "You've raised three wonderful daughters. And then there's little old me."

She leaned back and met his eyes. "There is nothing little about you at all, Mark."

He smirked, Caroline giggling as she knew something crude was incoming. "Want something big in you later?"

"If your big cock isn't slamming my pussy later, I'll be very disappointed in my son."

"Fuck her now, Mark," Rebecca exclaimed, "So that your cum is dribbling down her legs while we're at dinner."

Within a minute, her dressed was hiked up over her waist, her son's cock slamming into her from behind. It was nothing but a hard, fast fuck. The only intention was for his cum to enter her pussy. She didn't need nor want an orgasm, she just wanted to feel him deep inside her. Gripping her shoulders was a sign he was going to up the tempo and the strength of his thrusts even more. Her two sisters cheered him on to keep fucking her.

It wasn't a surprise he didn't last too long. From what she knew, he'd made love to Heidi that morning, and she had turned him on earlier in the pool. Feeling him cum inside her was always a wonderful feeling, his chest pressing into her back as he leaned forward, continuing to pump into her until he left his cock buried as deep as possible.

"Holy shit," he muttered, feeling his hot breath against her neck, "I love you, Mum."

"I love you so much, baby," she whispered back, making sure she squeezed his cock, hearing him chuckle, "I'm not going to clean myself up before we go out. I love feeling your cum drip out of me."

Feeling him pull out, she squealed when he easily picked her up and placed her arse down on the table, sliding his cock back inside her. Meeting his eyes, he kissed her hard as he started pumping into her again. "Oh fuck!" she cried out.

"Can you cum again?" Sandra asked.

"I'm not going to cum again. I just love being inside my mother."

"How is this wrong?" Rebecca wondered, standing next to her son, "This is nothing but love."

"I love watching you two together," Sandra said, cuddling into her nephew, "So much love is being expressed."

"Plus Mum's pussy is so hot and tight."

"We know," Rebecca joked, "Can I lick out some of your cum, Mark?"

"Oooh, can I join in too?" Sandra asked eagerly.

"Mum, lie on the floor in the living room. Sandra and Becca, spread her legs wide and get on your knees. I'll give you a little attention before we go."

"Are we still going out?" Caroline asked, feeling hornier with every passing minute.

"Your sisters are going to make you orgasm, Mum. But they'd better leave plenty of my cum to drip out of you later."

Caroline giggled, lying back on the floor as her sisters helped spread her legs as wide as possible. She moaned quickly as both of their tongues worked her pussy. Lifting her head, she could see Mark settle on his knees behind Rebecca, her youngest sister moaning as he slowly buried his cock, giggling again when he gave her arse a firm slap.

"Fuck yes," Rebecca moaned, "Love my nephew's big, fat cock."

"Me next! Me next!" Sandra exclaimed.

Caroline closed her eyes and savoured the feelings of two tongues giving her pussy as much pleasure her son's cock could. In addition to her own moans, and her sister's getting ever more excited, she could hear the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin as Mark started to fuck her sister's harder and harder. She didn't know if he'd cum again quickly but she could sense the excitement building.

Then he stopped, to the groans of disappointment of her two sisters. He was no doubt fingering whoever he wasn't fucking. "I'll cum in all three of you later. I promise," he said softly, "But I do love watching the three of you."

"Can we all orgasm before we go?" Caroline had to ask.

"Of course, Mum. You three have fun and I'll watch."

Caroline quickly found herself in the middle, Sandra between her legs, using years of expertise on her pussy, while Rebecca happily sat on her face, grinding her dripping wet pussy against her mouth. Mark mentioned he was filming, which the three women didn't mind. They would happily watch it back with him later, and the three were exhibitionists, at least when it came to performing in front of the family. Caroline was quickly rocked by an orgasm, moaning into her sister's pussy. Rebecca could barely contain herself, climaxing and almost squirting into Caroline's mouth. Not wanting her little sister to miss out, Rebecca lifted herself off Caroline and the pair had Sandra on her back, fingers and tongues working on both her pussy and arsehole.

"You need a shower before we go?" Mark asked.

"Nope. Just let us fix our hair and make-up," Caroline replied.

"Brush our teeth?" Rebecca wondered.

"Definitely not. Think I do that after he cums in my mouth?"

"You are so fucking naughty nowadays!"

The three women adjourned to her bedroom to ready themselves again, fixing a little make-up and their hair definitely needed fixing. They giggled as they didn't bother with panties, though made sure they wouldn't be flashing everyone else if they sat down, particularly on stools at a bar. Mark was waiting patiently for them, kissing each of them on the cheek, before they wandered outside to the taxi that had just arrived for them.

Mark sat in the front as the three women laughed and joked away on the backseat. He took them out for something a little different to their usual Italian or Chinese. The meal was fantastic, and she was amazed at how a nineteen-year-old man could easily converse with three women in their forties. The conversation was kept light and there was plenty of laughter. Caroline was always impressed by her son, his hopes, ambitions and dreams. She could see her sisters were just as impressed.

After dinner, he escorted them to a nearby bar. Thankfully, the music was kept low, more for background ambience than to start a chorus line. Taking a seat at a small table, he ordered them wine while he sipped at a spirit and mixer. What amused her more than anything was the fact men would approach the three women, asking if they wanted to join them, and without hesitation, they would say all three of them were with her son, with the insulation clear he was with all three of them.

A few drinks in and the four moved to a more private booth, and it was there that the conversation turned overtly sexual. Having spent a lot of time with him the night before, and during the day, she made sure he was sat between her two sisters. No surprise his hands disappeared under the table and there was no doubt he soon had a pair of fingers buried in a pussy each.

"Make my sister cum," she said softly, "I want to see them flushed and sweating by the time we leave later."

Her son sat with a smirk on his face as he focused on making one aunt cum first before focusing on the other. Apart from his hand being busy under the table, you would never have thought he was up to no good. He did kiss them as he fingered them, mostly to ensure he kept any noises to a minimum. Caroline felt herself getting incredibly wet watching what her son was doing.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,267 Followers