A Family Affair Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you'll be an even better mother."

Kissing him again, she spread her legs wide, running her hands down his back to rest just above his arse. Leaning down himself, his eyes never left hers as he started to pump her faster. With the way he was moving, the orgasm surprised her, crying out as she felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, though he continued to pump her pussy.

"Fuck, I love you," she moaned softly, "I want a ring, Mark. I didn't lie, but I wasn't... I want your ring too. So does Deborah. We want rings too."

"Okay," he whispered, kissing her softly, "You're all getting a ring. And when Heidi and I get married, you'll all state the same vows. It just won't be official."

"Cum in me," she urged, "Cum in me, Mark. God, I wish you could get me pregnant right now."

"Oh fuck..."

She giggled as she knew that would turn him on. She knew how much Heidi wanted children, and he was eager to be a father himself. Feeling him cum inside her again, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing his cheek as his head rested next to hers. "I love you," he whispered once he was finished, leaving his cock buried inside her.

"I love you too."

The four of them needed a shower, deciding to head towards the main bathroom as the shower was much larger there. There was no fooling about, Katie and Deborah agreeing to head to bed, leaving Amy to spend the rest of the night with their brother. Amy's face lit up, hugging her two sisters tightly as she thanked them. Taking her twin by the hand, Katie was the big spoon as Deborah snuggled back against her.

Katie was intrigued as to what Deborah had bought her. She asked a couple of questions during the next week, her twin sister just smirking in return before recommending her sister to just show a little patience. No-one else seemed to know what she'd bought either and hadn't asked her too many questions. Katie tried to find out what she'd bought by leaping on her sister every night, the sex they shared for a couple of hours being some of the best they'd enjoyed. No toys, just tongues and fingers hard at work, usually enjoying more than one sixty-nine each evening.

Arriving on Friday night, she was one of the least to arrive home. Mark usually finished early on Friday night, putting in extra hours during the week to give him that luxury. There was no sign of him in the living room, finding him in their mother's bedroom, Mark on his back as Caroline slowly rode her son's thick cock. Even though the door was open, no-one ever stood and watched.

To her surprise, Amy was putting together an evening meal, the sisters kissing each other on the cheek. "Wine?" she asked her older sister.

"I'd love one. I try not to have a glass alone while cooking. Mum usually helps but Mark leapt on her as soon as she walked through the door. Almost ripped her blouse and skirt off before carrying her to her bedroom."

"Why?"

"He told me she'd been teasing him all day. Sent him a selfie at least once very half an hour. He was horny as hell when he walked in the door. I offered to take the edge off, but he just sat in the armchair and waited for her to arrive home."

"Do you have any idea what Deborah bought for me last weekend?"

Amy giggled. "She hasn't told a soul, Katie. Must be something special though. Thing is, I'll walk into the living room when she's sat by herself, and she'll just be sat there staring at the ring you bought her. When it came to Mark, she always worried where she fit into his life. With you, Kate, she knows she's number one."

"I just wanted to show her how much she meant to me."

"Everyone knows that which is why giving her that ring, and what you said to her was so beautiful."

"What about you, Amy?"

Her sister smiled at her again. "Katie, he can marry Heidi so she will always be number one in his heart. I'm equal number one in his heart alongside Mum. He will never show favourites between the three of us, and you've seen him with Kelly in recent months. If the law allowed multiple wives, he'd marry her in a heartbeat."

"But what about you?"

"He'll give me a ring on the day he marries Heidi. He doesn't need to promise me as I know he'll do that to prove how much he loves me. He'll give Kelly a ring too. She doesn't want another man. Heidi, Kelly and I will be his wife."

She couldn't help smiling at her older sister. "I assume this has all been discussed?"

"Of course, Katie. You know how much Mark loves all of us. He's going to have more than one wife and a lot of children with most of us. I think the only two younger members of the family who won't give birth will be Deborah and Simone."

Deborah arrived home, giving her twin sister the usual passionate kiss, before she heard moaning from their mother's bedroom. She disappeared for a minute before returning, giggling away. Pouring herself a glass of wine, the sisters sat at the table as they waited for dinner to finish cooking in the oven, the rest of the family eventually making their way over to join them. Heidi walked in with her mother, as she was more than aware Mark was spending a little personal time with his mother.

The pair joined them when Amy was serving up, her two aunts helping with the other dishes in addition to the main one. Mark was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, Caroline in a simple robe, and her smile lit up the room when she sat down.

"Well, at least we know Mark helped Mum orgasm a few times," Deborah stated, winking at her mother.

"It was my own fault for teasing him all day. I'm feeling a little tender now. He fucked me hard at the start, but then he treated my pussy very well indeed."

Everyone had a giggle around the table as Deborah took Katie's hand, giving it a squeeze. Katie had noticed the extra affection and love from her twin all week. After dinner, the family split up to their own rooms or one of the two main living rooms. Mark and Heidi disappeared as Katie joined Deborah, Amy and their mother in the living room, Mark and Heidi re-appearing half an hour later, letting them know they were heading out to see friends.

"Want to go out for a drink and a dance?" Deborah wondered.

Katie felt her face light up. "Are you asking me out on a date, Deborah Williams?"

Deborah returned a very sweet smile. "Yes, I am, Katherine Williams. Want to go get ready?"

"Let's go."

Both of them went with a short dress and heels combination. Deborah's skin was slightly more tanned. Katie wore her hair longer. A little make-up was the only other thing required. Deborah organised a taxi that could take them to one of their favourite bars which was also only a short walk from the club.

The bar was busy, so they were not able to find any seating except for a couple of stools at the bar. After drinking a cocktail, Deborah took her hand, leading her towards the club. As they looked so alike, both knew they couldn't publicly do too much together. Didn't stop either of them stopping to leave a soft kiss on the lips of the other.

"Place is pumping tonight," Deborah stated excitedly once inside. As usual, girls were let in with barely a glance. Any group of men was made to wait outside for far longer.

"Let's get a drink and dance!" Katie suggested.

The dancefloor was packed, barely anyone paying attention to the twin sisters as they disappeared to just become another girl couple dancing. Neither would sit or stand around for too long. Both would be hit on by guys within a couple of minutes otherwise. Deborah hooked her arms around the back of her neck, their faces only a couple of inches apart.

"I love you," Deborah mouthed.

Katie simply thought 'Fuck it' and kissed her. Deborah was shocked for a few seconds before kissing her back. No-one paid them any attention otherwise.

It was warm in the club with so many bodies dancing. The twins were feeling rather hot and sweaty after two or so hours of continuous dancing, moving away from the dancefloor to the bar to grab a drink. Grabbing a nearby high table with a pair of stools available, they were sitting, chatting and relaxing. Guys were soon coming up to ask if they wanted to dance. As always, most were okay with being told no but one or two wouldn't take no for an answer.

The third guy who wouldn't take no eventually had Deborah in his face. "Look, fuckwit, when a woman says she doesn't want to dance with you, she means no. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

His face turned into a sneer. "Fuck you. You're probably some worthless dyke anyway."

Deborah smiled at him, turned to her twin sister, and kissed her with as much passion as she could muster. It only lasted a few seconds, but they grinned at each other before turning to the guy. "Well, I'm a massive dyke for my sister. She's got a very sweet pussy."

The guy pulled a face, muttered something else under his breath, before he walked away.

"Time to go?" Katie asked.

"It's either that or go dance. But my feet are sore now."

"Mine too. Let's go home. I really need a shower."

The house was dark by the time they arrived home. Showering together always led to giggling and touching. After drying off, it was time for bed, the two women getting into bed and snuggling together. Deborah needed something before drifting off to sleep, Katie rolling her twin onto her back, kissing down her body as Deborah spread her legs.

"I love your taste," she whispered before devouring her pussy.

She loved hearing Deborah's moans and whimpers as she ate her out. While doing that, Katie played with herself at the same time, knowing her sister would want to return the favour. Revelling in her taste, Deborah didn't take too long to orgasm, whispering she'd been horny all night in the company of her sexy little sister.

"Who are you calling little?!" Katie exclaimed as she kissed back up her body but slid three fingers into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Deborah cried, "Find the spot, sweetie!"

Katie found the spot, and manipulating her clit at the same time, got her twin sister off more than once again. Deborah was one of those lucky women who could just orgasm over and over again but even she needed a break to catch her breath. Returning the favour, Katie lay back with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her sisters' tongue between her legs. After all the time they'd spent together, she still felt herself getting emotional from time to time whenever they were intimate.

"Fuck," Katie groaned as she enjoyed another orgasm, "You're too good at this, Debbie."

"I know your pussy very well," Deborah replied, giggling to herself.

Waking together the next morning, they enjoyed a very slow and loving sixty-nine before finally getting out of bed. The family ate at different times as everyone was waking up at different times. Sitting in the living room together, it was amusing to see Mark and Heidi walk through to the kitchen much later than normal. Heidi seemed to be limping, Mark just looked tired. Both looked their way and grinned. No questions were necessary as, although limping, Heidi couldn't stop smiling.

"They're so in love," Deborah whispered, leaning into Katie's side.

"Well, I love you just as much," Katie whispered back.

"What are your plans today?" Deborah asked their brother.

"Chilling out," he replied, "We got home late and then... Well, we got to sleep even later."

"We finished at something like 4am, honey," Heidi said, "And you still filled my pussy three times. Swear to god you're going to get me pregnant despite me being on the pill." He gave her a look before she giggled. "Yes, yes, I know."

"Is everyone going to be home tonight?" Deborah wondered.

"No-one has any plans," Caroline replied.

"Could we have a barbecue tonight? The whole family hanging around?"

"Sure, sweetie. Any reason why?"

"No reason. It would just be nice to hang around today and tonight."

Katie thought it was a wonderful idea as for the past few weekends everyone had been busy living their own lives, Mark having taken Heidi, Amy and Kelly away for a long weekend, with Simone treated to a festival for a day and a night. He did take the twins out for dinner once a week, and they enjoyed a little fun, but Katie and Deborah both understood how their relationship had slightly changed. As for their mother, she took advantage of his early finishes on a Friday, getting a few hours of pleasure with her son every week, though he still doted on his mother constantly.

Nearly the entire family was outside enjoying the warmth and sunshine. Deborah spent more time in the sun that her sister, who preferred a paler complexion. Mark spent most of the time in the pool with Heidi, Kelly and Simone. To Katie's surprise, everyone behaved themselves. Well, mostly, the three in the pool all ending up nude while Caroline, Sandra and Rebecca all decided to sunbathe topless once Deborah was tanning nude.

Mark started up the barbecue early evening, the sun still shining though it did start to cool around. Caroline and her two sisters prepared some side dishes. Heidi and Kelly continued to hang around their handsome cousin, Amy kissing his cheek before heading inside to help their mother and aunts.

Sitting down for dinner as the sun started to set, a couple of bottles of wine were also on the table for everyone to enjoy, only Mark sipping at a beer. There was plenty of conversation and laughter as always, the first time it felt like everyone in the household had been together in a few months.

Deborah eventually cleared her throat once everyone had finished eating. "Girls and Mark, you remember how my sister bought me this utterly gorgeous ring as a sign of her love and commitment to me?" Everyone nodded around the table, including Katie. "Well, I've got a little something for Katie in return."

Watching her twin sister walk away, Katie couldn't help blushing as she assumed she'd be getting a ring in return. That was more than what she wanted. Deborah returned with a couple of gift-wrapped presents. The smaller box was one Katie could figure out. Carefully unwrapping it, she felt herself starting to well up as she opened it to reveal a gorgeous ring, similar to Deborah's.

"We're twins, Katie, and you're my other half, so I thought having similar rings would mean a lot more," Deborah explained. Taking the ring, she slowly slid it onto Katie's ring finger. "I love you so much, Katie. Though I know we can't express our love for each other in certain ways, wearing our rings is a symbol of our union from this day forward."

Deborah earned herself one hell of a kiss as Katie was barely able to rein in her emotions, though felt a trickle or two of a tear running down her cheeks as the kiss turned into a hug. "I love you too," she whispered.

"You have something else to open."

Carefully unwrapping the paper again, something she'd done since a child as she didn't want to just tear her presents open. There were two long boxes, one shorter than the other. Deborah suggested she open the longest one first, Katie unable to stop the gasp as she opened it to reveal two identical necklaces, not missing the heart-shaped pendant on each.

"One for each of us, Katie," Deborah explained, "And in the pendant is a picture of you in mine, and mine in yours, and we each have a picture of our very handsome brother."

"Deborah, it's too much," she whispered.

"Hush. I needed you to understand just how special you are to me as well. So open the smaller one."

Opening that revealed two bracelets that appeared to be part of a set. Sitting above the bracelets were two pairs of earrings that completed the ensemble. Deborah didn't have to explain a thing before Katie kissed her hard. "Guess you're getting ideas now," Mark murmured to Heidi.

"All I want is two rings, Mark. Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Trust me, I'm... um... I can't say easy as that has different connotations."

Katie needed to break the kiss as she needed to catch her breath. "I wish we could stand at an altar so I could say you're my wife," she whispered, stroking her sister's cheek affectionately.

"Why not do it now?" Mark suggested, "It won't be legal, but at least you can share the same words as everyone else. Take the rings off and we'll do something now. Let me go find some simple words."

The twins got up and hugged their little brother tightly before he opened his smartphone and started looking up. Their mother and aunts disappeared inside along with the twins as they looked for clothes to wear. Neither had a white dress, but both had a gown or two that still fit from either a high school or work function they'd attended over the years.

Dressing separately, it was agreed that Deborah would walk towards her waiting sister. Mark put on some trousers and a nice shirt, everyone else quickly putting on a dress, or at least a blouse and skirt. Caroline appeared with Deborah, who looked utterly resplendent in a red dress, incredibly tasteful compared to what she'd normally wear. Katie couldn't stop tears as her twin sister walked towards her.

The words Mark found was simple but heartfelt before the two sisters exchanged their vows. Both were crying by the time it came for that, and with the swapping of 'I do', their brother called them sister and wife, and that they should definitely kiss each other.

"We're definitely going on a honeymoon next weekend," Deborah whispered into her ear once the kiss ended.

With everyone dressed, they agreed it was time for celebration, Mark disappearing for half an hour with Heidi to purchase more booze. The music was turned up when they returned, the family coming together as one. Katie rarely let go of her sister's hand and spent half the night dancing with her new wife. Deborah gazed at her with the unconditional love in her eyes Katie had seen her entire life.

Deborah was her twin sister, her best friend, and the love of her life. Although she could never say it was official, the best name she could now call her was that she was her wife.