A Family Affair Ch. 18

Story Info
A family that lives together will love together.
11.1k words
4.83
17.7k
32

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,060 Followers

Kelly

Most mornings, she would wake up in bed with her sister or her mother. On occasion, it might be one of her cousins. But sometimes, she would wake up in the strong arms of Mark. The arrangement had been going on for two years now. He was now twenty and, though still a young man, he was now fitter and stronger than ever, and Kelly knew she was head over heels, absolutely and unconditionally in love with him.

And that made her sometimes need a moment to cry quietly, because she knew that although he loved her as much as she loved him, as he had love in his heart for the many women in his life, his first love would always be Heidi. She didn't fault either of them for falling in love. They'd been in love nearly their entire lives. They'd been thick as thieves since they were young children, and the innocent love shared by cousins had simply blossomed into a love shared between two adults now trying to find their way through life together.

But nothing beat waking up in his strong arms, her head resting against his chest, feeling his fingers caressing her back as she slowly woke up. "Morning," he whispered.

"Morning," she whispered back.

"Are you okay?"

She giggled at the question as she understood why. She'd leapt on him the previous night, surprising him by eagerly sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. Mark had thrown her onto the bed and ate her pussy for what felt like hours, making her orgasm again and again, before she was begging him to fuck her hard. He did just that, and she was left feeling rather tender.

Pulling the sheets back, she lay back and opened her legs. "My pussy is a little tender this morning, Mark. I think you should kiss it better before we get up."

He moved quickly, getting up to between her legs, leaning down to kiss her. Moaning softly as he moved down to her neck, she giggled as he gently bit at her sensitive skin. Reaching down between their bodies, she smiled when feeling his firm chest before she grasped his thick cock. Giggling as he batted her hand away, he whispered into her ear to be patient.

Giving her breasts some attention, she moaned again as she felt as sensitive as she'd ever been. She now loved sharing a bed with her mother, who was an expert in sapphic delights, and Simone loved it when they used toys on each other, Kelly surprising herself whenever she proved herself to be a little dominant with her sister, but Mark still knew how to push every single button on her body.

"Mark," she whimpered.

"I love you, Kelly," he whispered, kissing down her soft body, "Fuck, your body is so hot."

He'd spent half his life telling her how pretty she was, how hot she was, and ever since they'd been intimate, he simply upped how often he told her how much he loved and appreciated her. As his mouth moved down towards her pussy, she giggled again when hearing him take a deep breath through his nose. She knew how much her scent excited him. She didn't quite understand why, but that came back to previous boyfriends who had taken advantage of her. Mark had undertaken the role of building her self-confidence back up. She now couldn't remember a happier time in my life.

"Oh god!" she cried out as he slowly licked up and down her slit, feeling her body jolt and writhe. He groaned as she knew she was incredibly wet.

Kelly knew from all the other women in the household that Mark loved going down on his lovers. She'd never been one for shaving between her legs, preferring to keep it modest but neat. What made her feel better about that, knowing how many young women would shave for their partners, most having grown up seeing nothing but shaved pussy in porn, was that Mark loved it shaved, trimmed or even a bit of bush.

Feeling his tongue eventually work its way to her clit, she knew he was going to slide his fingers inside her eventually. It was his signature move as he'd long figured out all the bodies of his lovers

and the most enjoyable ways to get them off. The first time he'd slid a finger inside her arse, she'd gone off like a rocket. He'd never asked to do anything more than that, but she did enjoy butt play from time to time.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as she felt two of his fingers slide inside her, looking down into his blue eyes, knowing he was smiling as her back arched, his tongue on her clit. Waves of pleasure flowed through her body, from the tips of her toes and fingers to her core. "Oh fuck... Mark..."

She lost count of how many times he made her orgasm before she felt his thick cock sliding inside her. Expecting him to just hammer away, she met his eyes and smiled as he slowly made love to her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she kissed him, tongue sliding into his mouth, tasting herself and enjoying it. She was now used to the taste of pussy and even enjoyed tasting herself whenever she masturbated.

"I love your cock," she whispered, kissing him softly on the cheek.

"I love you, Kelly," he whispered back.

"I love you."

Rolling onto his back, she felt her face light up as she sank down on his cock to the base, resting a hand on his chest as she slowly rode him. It was honestly her favourite position. Whenever with her mother or sister, she loved riding one of the strap-ons they used together. But if she was honest, she also loved being taken from behind, and when it was Mark, she loved it when he just pounded her into the mattress. In those moments, she could let herself go, give into certain desires. And it was in those moments, she almost wanted to scream out for him to take her arse.

But the idea of his thick cock back there scared the life out of her, but when he did slide a finger or two back there while fucking her, she felt the orgasms were even better than normal.

"Gonna cum," she cried out, stopping her movements as she felt her thighs want to come together. Closing her eyes, she felt it flow through her body before needing to lie down on his chest.

"That's what I wanted to see," he said softly, finding herself rolled onto her back again, "Now time for me to cum in you, gorgeous."

"Not long until Heidi graduates and you can start putting babies in us."

She loved watching his face light up at the idea of being a father. "I'm going to be a very busy man for quite a while," he admitted, "Then again, the idea of so many of you carrying our children."

Feeling him cum inside her was always a moment she cherished. She would love to have sex with him every day, but it simply wasn't possible considering his commitments to Heidi, Amy and his mother. Whenever she had a night, a day, or even an entire weekend with him, she made the most of it. And it was never just about sex, even though that was fantastic. He still took her out on dates and showed how much he loved her in numerous different ways.

"We'd better shower and head out for breakfast," he suggested after they'd snuggled for a few minutes.

Getting out of bed, he offered his hand, leading her to his bathroom, giggling as she could already feel his cum leaking out of her. She was amazed at how much he could cum, usually feeling his cock throbbing again and again with each spurt that filled her. Due to the sheer size, she sometimes had difficulty swallowing his loads when blowing him.

Washing her down, his strong hands moving slowly across her body, she smiled as two strong arms wrapped around her again and again, before he moved his hands to her hair, applying shampoo before he washed her hair. Returning the favour on him, she allowed her fingers to take in his broad, muscular frame. Not only did he do a physical job, but he was at the gym five days a week. He wasn't ridiculously muscled but there was now a strength to him that made her swoon. He easily carried her to his or her bedroom whenever the mood to be with her fancied him.

Quickly dressing in her room, putting on a crop top and panties, not bothering with a bra due to his smaller bust, she joined the rest of the family in time for breakfast, Mark in the middle of three seats, Heidi to his right as always, Kelly taking the free chair to his left.

Katie and Deborah sat to the other side of the table. Kelly smiled at both of them as the past few months had been the happiest that she could remember. Simone was bubbly as always, talking about the latest album that had recently dropped that she knew Mark would enjoy. Caroline was in her usual position at the head of the table, Sandra and Rebecca at the other end.

"Kelly, what do you think about going away for another long weekend?" Mark asked out of the blue.

"I'd love to."

"How would you feel about Simon and Heidi joining us?"

"Uh oh, I think someone has ideas in his head," Caroline suggested.

Glancing at Mark, she enjoyed the glance he returned. "I do have plans, Mum. What are you doing in a month's time?"

"Well, nothing except the usual. Work all week then find something to do for the weekend."

Kelly giggled as the grin that formed as he turned to his oldest sister. "Amy, what are you doing in a month's time?"

"What do you have planned in that head of yours, Mark?" she asked in return.

"Before I start explaining, Katie and Deborah, I'm thinking you two would be quite content to remain at home, considering how you're living your lives. But I do plan on taking just the two of you away for a weekend after what I have planned for the others. Same for you, Sandra and Becca, as I know you two are pretty much together as a couple nowadays."

Her mother looked at her aunt, sharing a shy smile before they kissed each other softly. "Hard to deny how close we are today. Not like Katie and Deborah, but close enough," Sandra stated, "Though Simone always takes the opportunity to get between her mummy's legs."

"That's because I love the taste of your pussy, Mum," Simone replied, "I'm not going to be embarrassed in front of everyone else I love by admitting that."

"What's your idea, Mark?" Caroline asked.

"We'll be flying up on a Wednesday, spending Thursday through to Monday on the Gold Coast, and flying home on the Tuesday. I've already booked us a two-room apartment by the beach. We can laze about on the sand and spend most of the time in the water. We can visit one of the theme parks. We can drive up and down the coast."

Kelly and Heidi both leapt on him, kissing a cheek each. Amy couldn't stop smiling as they finished breakfast. Caroline remained quiet until he'd finished eating, getting up from her chair and, as soon as he stood up, she hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered, "You sure know how to make an old woman feel better."

"Old woman, my arse, Mum. You're still fit as fuck, even as you get closer to fifty." He then whispered something into her ear that made her giggle before playfully slapping her shoulder. "You're a tease, but if I was forty years old, Mark, you'd have a baby in me so fast..."

"I just... You know..."

"Mark, honey, you're going to be having children with the love of your lives. I'm looking forward to being a grandmother."

Holding his mother in an arm, he turned back to the table. "I've already organised with your places of employment to have the time off. Amy, while we're away, you are to sit back, relax..."

"And be fucked constantly by my brother, mother, and cousins?"

"Well, that plus all the beach stuff and other things," Mark replied, chuckling to himself.

Rising to her feet, Kelly kissed him softly. "It's something to look forward to. I think I'll buy myself a new bikini or two."

Heidi got to her feet, clapping her hands excitedly. "Girls, and I include you, Caroline. We will definitely need to go shopping. Mark, I assume you'll be spending most of your time shirtless?"

"Not that we don't approve," Amy quickly added.

"Particularly if we can constantly apply cream to your body," Simone suggested, "As long as you apply some cream to me. And add other cream to certain other places."

Kelly looked at her sister. "Are you suggesting a facial or on your back after he's done you from behind?"

"He can cum wherever he wants, dear sister of mine. Anywhere he wants at all."

Kelly picked up on the mood around the house for the next week or so. Katie and Deborah were still in their honeymoon period despite having exchanged vows months ago. She thought they made a lovely couple, and they seemed to have no problem heading out together, hand in hand, though she wasn't sure how public they were with their affection. The near identical rings on their fingers spoke volumes of their love and commitment.

Mark disappeared on Saturday to go out for drinks with his close friends. To her surprise, Heidi called all the women of the household into the living room. Kelly arrived alongside her sister, finding the coffee table covered in snacks and bottles of wine. To her surprise, Heidi was sitting next to her mother and looking a little emotional. Kelly immediately sat to her other side, Heidi taking her hand and squeezing it gently.

"I'm being silly but it's a big thing we all need to discuss," she explained.

Once everyone was sat down, and had a glass of wine in hand, Caroline asked in a knowing tone, "Okay, sweetheart, what have you gathered us here for?"

Heidi managed a crooked grin, Kelly not missing the fact Amy had now replaced Rebecca to her other side, Heidi holding her hand as well. "As you know, Mark and I want to get married and start a family. I'm looking at graduating in a few months and I have no intention of continuing my studies any further. In fact, I know he's planning to propose and probably has a ring already. I won't go snooping though I'm dying to know if he has a ring."

"Sweetheart, he doesn't," Caroline assured her, "Because if he bought one, he'd need to tell someone, and if he'd tell anyone, he'd tell his mother."

Heidi smiled, taking a deep breath. "Okay, so that's one thing. The second thing is that I'm twenty years old and I'm ready to start a family. If I time it right, I can be pregnant when graduating and I'll give birth by the time I'm twenty-one." Sipping at her wine, she wasn't finished. "The third thing is I don't want to go through my pregnancy alone. Amy, Kelly and Katie, as soon as I start trying for a child with Mark, I want you to try with me. I know we're all on the pill at the moment. I plan to come off it quite soon. You are more than welcome to come off the pill whenever you choose. If I don't fall pregnant first, so be it."

"Are you sure?" Amy asked.

"None of us are too old yet... Well, except you, Caroline."

"I've already told Mark I'll be happy playing grandmother to all your children. I've had five wonderful children of my own and have three beautiful nieces who I've treated like my own too."

"She's right," Kelly stated, "We've had three mothers for at least half our lives."

"Can we start during our holiday?" Amy wondered.

"I've also spoken to my doctor. If I stopped right now, I'll be fertile by the time we're on holiday," Heidi replied, "Katie, you'll be the only one..."

"He can put a baby in me when you get back from holiday," Katie stated with humour.

"Are you and Amy both ready for it?" Caroline asked.

"Mum, I've been ready since the first time we were intimate," Amy replied, Kelly glancing to see a warm smile on her face, "Heidi, what if one of us falls pregnant quicker?"

Kelly's eyes turned to Heidi. "Then I'll support whoever it is as much as they'll support me. As I said, I want the four of us to be pregnant at roughly the same time. I think raising our children together, particularly as babies and small children, will be much better. Not easier."

"Definitely not easier," Sandra chuckled, "But it's a good idea."

"Have you spoken to Mark about this, Heidi?" Caroline wondered.

"Caroline, I think it's safe to say that I'd already have had one of our children if we truly had our way. He wants to be a father to not only our children, but those he will have with Amy, Katie and Kelly. And I think we can all agree that, even at only twenty, he's already a mature and responsible adult. Being a father to a couple of small children won't faze him at all."

Most of them chuckled as they knew Heidi was right.

The nine women stuck around the living room to finish off the wine and snacks before breaking apart. No surprise Heidi was joined by Kelly, Katie and Amy in her bedroom as they discussed further details. The four quickly agreed to go off the pill quickly in the hope that they could possibly conceive during the long weekend away. Heidi was quite certain she'd be fertile during that time. Katie thought she might just be at the end of her fertile period. Amy was the same as Heidi, while Kelly knew hers would be after the long weekend. It didn't upset her, as no matter what, Mark would give all of them attention.

Caroline appeared at the doorway, immediately walking over to hug Heidi. "I can't wait until you have a child, sweetie," she said softly, before hugging the other three. Her hug with Kelly was as warm as any. "I love how much your confidence has grown, Kelly."

"Thank your son for that. He's spent two years making me feel as beautiful as the rest of you..."

"Because you are, Kelly," Amy assured her, kissing her softly on the cheek.

"Like the rest of you, I'm ready to be a mother. I really want a couple of children with him."

"We'll talk to him the weekend before we leave."

The next couple of weeks passed by far too slowly for Kelly's liking, looking forward to the long weekend away. Apart from the occasional weekend away with Mark, she hadn't enjoyed a long break from work for a couple of years. She noticed that Heidi was even sweeter towards Mark during that time while ensuring he spent just as much time with herself and the others. He was quite lucky when enjoying threesomes with the twins, Amy and his mother, Kelly herself with her sister, and he even had some fun with Heidi and her mother.

Sharing Mark with Simone was always more intimate than she expected, aware that Simone still liked to play around with Mark whenever she had him alone, not quite like Deborah and her submissive streak, but she still liked to be tied up, spanked and pounded hard by her very handsome cousin.

Riding his cock while Simone sat on his face was always exciting, particularly when her sister was riding his face reverse and she could share some rather passionate kisses. Riding his cock always made her orgasm, enjoying the moment they swapped around, her pussy dripping as she felt him lapping it all up. The next orgasm from his mouth always made her whimper, kissing her sister hard as she was slamming herself down on his cock. Still didn't match watching her little sister taking his cock hard in the arse...

Cuddling into his side once they were done, her right hand and Simone's left caressing his chest, she quietly asked, "Mark, has Heidi talked to you about something important?"

The chuckle was actually a relief, sighing with relief that she'd already talked to him. "Yeah, she's mentioned you're all looking at going off the pill together. I'm taking you've all made some sort of agreement?"

"You'll be filling wombs with your cum during our time away," Kelly replied with a giggle, "Caroline and Simone will just want some of your cock as well."

"Up the bum, no babies," Simone stated.

"Deborah lives by that rule too!" Mark added with humour. Feeling him kiss her forehead, he added softly, "We'll start trying for a child while we're away on holiday, and we won't stop trying until you're pregnant."

Everyone packed on Tuesday night, agreeing to meet at home, and they'd take a mini-van taxi to the airport. The four women staying at home were not upset or disappointed in not going, Katie and Deborah suggesting they'd just spend the time at home by the pool, and engage in a lot of kinky sex, with Sandra and Rebecca taking time of the peace and quiet to perhaps do a few things they'd been putting off.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,060 Followers