A Family Affair Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
4,982 Followers

"Fuck," she moaned, leaning forward as his tongue found her sensitive nipples, "Can't make me pregnant again, at least."

"Can I admit I'm looking forward to trying again when you're ready?"

"We're not just having one, Mark. And my sister will end up wanting a baby too."

"What about two sisters at the same time?"

She giggled, leaning down to kiss him. "Something to talk about later."

Needing to stop a little later, ensuring he got off again before they did bring a halt to the fun, she spooned back against him, smiling at his hand immediately moved to her belly, gently stroking it. Placing her hand on top of his, she sensed her was smiling while lying behind her.

"I always wanted to have a baby or two. I just never thought it would be with you," she whispered.

"Think I'll be fathering a few children though I look forward to making all of you very loving mothers."

Feeling him hold her tighter, she shuffled slightly to get more comfortable, feeling a soft kiss on her cheek. "I love you, Mark."

"Love you too, Kelly. We have a big few months ahead of us."

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and your other girls."

"Me too."

Kelly was fairly sure that she was still smiling when falling asleep that evening, and woke up snuggling against him the next morning, waking up with that same smile. It was a wonderful feeling, being in love.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
4,982 Followers