A Family Affair Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, chilling out meant Mark was led by the hand to one of the three bedrooms during the evening. Kelly grabbed him first, locking the door so they wouldn't be interrupted. She told him foreplay simply wasn't necessary as all five women had been wet nearly all day watching him, though she happily sank to her knees once they were both naked and blew him.

"I want you to fuck me for longer," she stated, falling to her knees, "I know I probably won't fall..."

She smiled as his fingers caressed her cheek. "When you know you're ready, you'll be spending each night with me, Kelly. Amy and Heidi are getting me most of the time now because they believe it could happen while we're here. If not, we'll keep trying until happens. Same with you, and it'll be the same with Katie when we're back home."

Blowing him to completion, she made sure her eyes showed her delight at swallowing down his cum. Every lover of his swallowed him whenever he was blown, though Deborah and Simone were also eager to have a facial every now and then.

Of course, despite what she said before the blowjob, she still ended up riding his face, his tongue slowly eating her out to one orgasm after another. Crying out as she crested the wave, she heard cheers from the living room in the suite, Mark chuckling underneath her as she moved down his body to rest against his thick cock.

Squealing as she ended up on her back before she realised, moaning softly as he sank his cock slowly inside her. Smiling at him, his eyes never left hers as they made love, and she knew the love she had in hers was reflected back at her. Moving her hips in time with his thrusts, she groaned in amazement as she enjoyed another orgasm, Mark leaning down to kiss her as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Cum in me," she pleaded, "I love the feeling."

"Can't get enough?"

Feeling herself blush, she nodded. "I can't wait until we start trying for a baby too," she whispered, "Gives us an excuse to make love constantly."

Clinging onto him when he did cum inside her, they made out as his cock remained inside her. Finding herself on top of him again a few minutes later, despite his cum dripping out of her, she needed to orgasm on top of him. She loved riding him, his hands all over her body. She'd long got over most of her concerns about her body, particularly her smaller bust compared to everyone else in the family.

Being intimate with him always turned her on something fierce, and she'd found a real love for being taken from behind by him. Finding herself on her knees a little later, feeling him mounting her and fucking her even harder, she couldn't get enough of that thick cock of his plunging her depths, begging him to fuck her harder and not stop.

Starting to giggle, she wondered what the others were thinking. They'd either be masturbating, fooling around, or simply enjoying what they could hear. He eventually came inside her again, leaving his cock buried until he finally went soft. Cuddling into him as he laid on his back, his fingers caressing her side. Ending up showering together to clean up, they checked the living room to find it empty, so headed back to bed, Kelly happily snuggling back against him as they drifted off to sleep.

"Good night last night?" Simone asked her at breakfast the next morning.

"It was wonderful, but I'm thinking he'll want sisters tonight," she replied.

Her sister leaned in closer. "Will you be using the strap-on?" she asked quietly.

"Want me to?"

"While he's pounding my pussy, I'd love my sister to ruin my arse."

The other three women giggled as Simone was quite obviously aroused by the idea. "Mark, what do you think?" Kelly asked him.

"Mum wants the same thing with Amy one of the nights we're here too."

The rest of their time away on holiday was spent either lazing about on the beach, taking a dip in the ocean, or the pool back at the hotel, or fucking around in their suite. Whenever one of the girls was aroused, they'd grab Mark by the hand and lead him back to the suite, if they were on the beach. He was rather lucky when finding himself being led back by two women. Kelly giggled with the others whenever it happened, suggesting he likely had more threesomes in three nights than he had in a while. Even with Katie and Deborah, he tried to focus on one or the other, but he enjoyed a few threesomes with them.

Kelly loved the night she shared with her sister and Mark. Both of them happily sat on their knees and blew him, Simone giggling as she took his cum on her face. Up on the bed, Kelly moaned as he slid inside her while she ate her sister. After taking another load of his cum, Simone ended up on her back as Mark fucked her, Kelly happily riding her sisters face as she sat reverse so she could make out with him.

Wanting to cum in her sister too, they eventually stopped so she could put on the strap-on, lubing it up as she got Simone's curvy butt ready for her. Mark on his back, Simone riding him for a few more minutes, before she leaned forward so Kelly could slide the dildo in her arse.

"Oh fuck," Simone moaned.

"Like your big sister in your arse, sweetie?" Kelly asked softly, leaning forward so her mouth was near her ear.

"I love you so much, Kelly," she whimpered.

"I love you too, sweetie."

"Now fuck me! Both of you!"

By the time they were done with her, Mark needed to carry Simone into the bathroom where the three of them enjoyed a bath. Returning to the bedroom, Simone asked to cuddle with her sister, so they ended up with Simone spooning against Kelly, with Mark spooned back against her.

"Kelly?" Simone whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can we get each other rings too? I'm thinking we wear them on our right hand together."

"I love that idea too."

"You do?"

"Simone, you're my little sister and I love you as much as I love the man behind us."

"I feel that way too," Simone said every so quietly.

The final couple of nights, Mark spent with Heidi, Amy and Caroline. Kelly didn't mind as it meant she could spend the time with Simone. She knew how much she loved her sister but had been surprised about the expressing how much by giving each other a ring. Making love with her both nights, there was a renewed passion and intensity to it, Simone spending nearly her entire time trying to please her big sister. Kelly loved how much her little sister wanted to eat her out, and considering how good Simone was at eating pussy, Kelly enjoyed what felt like endless orgasms each night. Kelly wanted to please her sister in return, and Simone enjoyed one or two orgasms so powerful, she needed a little cry in the arms of her big sister.

The last night before returning home, the five girls got together and put on a show for Mark. Making sure he sat back in armchair with a drink, Kelly joined in on the fun, eating out and being eaten out by all four other women over the course of a couple of hours. Mark didn't join in the entire time, happily watching his five girls enjoying the time of their lives. It wasn't just fingers and tongues, the girls getting out their toys to get each other off.

Leading him into the bedroom afterwards, four of the girls including Kelly watched as Mark and Heidi made love. It was the first time in months that anyone had watched them, the other eight girls always giving them privacy unless they were willing to put on a little show for someone else. Kelly knew that they rarely invited anyone to join them in the past few months.

"Kelly, want to have a little fun?" Amy asked.

Kelly couldn't help the smile as she rarely spent much time alone with Mark's oldest sister. Simone leapt at the chance for some fun with Caroline, particularly as the older woman was still wearing a strap-on, eagerly asking if she'd like to fuck her niece's butt. Caroline's eyes lit up at the opportunity, dragging Simone out of the bedroom towards one of the others.

Lying back with Amy between her legs, she was surprised at how talented the tongue was of her cousin, as Amy didn't particularly spend a lot of time with the other women. Not to say she didn't fool around and enjoy the sapphic experience, but compared to Simone and the twins, Amy spent more time with Mark or enjoyed the simple art of masturbation.

Their night ended with a thoroughly enjoyable sixty-nine, cuddling and kissing together once they'd had enough. "Amy, can I ask a question?"

"You can ask me anything, Kelly."

"Simone has asked if I wanted to swap rings with her. Katie and Deborah are together. Heidi and Mark will get married. I'm a little worried..."

Kelly giggled as Amy hugged her tightly. "It's sweet that you're concerned, but don't worry. If you want to know the truth, Heidi has pretty much stated that, although never official, Mark will give all five of us a ring, but Heidi will be his official wife, and I will be his sister-wife."

"How will that work?"

Amy smiled. "It means, once he's married, Heidi and I will be in his bed together every night. It doesn't mean a threesome every night, but I will be his wife the same as Heidi, just without the official paperwork."

Kelly hugged her tightly. "I'm happy for you, Amy. I know how much you love your little brother."

Amy remained silent for a few seconds. "I sometimes wonder who loves him more, me, Heidi or his mother, but ever since Mum brought him home from the hospital when I was six years old, I've felt nothing but unconditional love for him, and the day we finally became intimate was the best day of my life."

"I sometimes think of the time I wasted holding off on being intimate with Simone," Kelly admitted, "But I never knew how intense her feelings were for me in return. I just thought I was a little weird with all the emotions and feelings I felt for my sibling, my mother and my cousins."

"How long did you feel something like that for Simone?"

"A long time. I've always known I was attracted to at least some women. For a little while, I thought I was just a lesbian, though I've always been attracted to Mark at the same time, but I thought nothing would ever happen with him because of Heidi."

"How will you deal with everything going forward?"

"I'm going to have a baby with Mark and I'm thinking Simone would like to raise it with me. I know she's not interested in having a child of her own, or at least, she's not ready for that yet. I want children with him, Amy."

"So do I, sweetie." They both placed a hand on her belly. "With any luck, we will have conceived during this trip, but if I haven't, I know Mark will be very eager to keep trying with all of us."

Kelly felt a little sad when leaving the next day. It had been a wonderful few days away with the family. She hadn't felt as close to her sister while the relationship with Mark was as strong and close as ever. But during the flight back, she sat with her sister by the window, Simone snuggling into her side, her eyes near constantly gazing up at her big sister.

"I love you," Simone whispered, before she smirked and quickly had her fingers in Kelly's panties, teasing her big sister the entire flight home.

Returning home, Kelly wheeled her suitcase back to her room. Nothing had changed but she sighed as, for the first time, it really felt lonely upon walking through the door. Walking back to her sister's room, Simone was sitting on the edge of the bed. Sitting net to her, they shared a soft kiss before she asked one simple question.

"Would you like to keep this room as your own but sleep in my bed from now on?"

Simone couldn't answer, sliding across so she was straddling her lap and hugging her tightly. "It's what I've wanted to hear for years, Kelly," she finally replied.

Their mother appeared in the doorway, ready to welcome them home. Silently sitting next to them, she hugged them both. "I take it the holiday has done wonders. I've always known how Simone felt about you, Kelly. Have you finally confirmed your own feelings?"

"You know?"

Sandra grinned. "A mother always knows, Kelly. It just took you a long time to finally understand how you truly felt."

Squeezing her younger sister sitting on her lap, Kelly could only agree with the sentiment.

After all the fun of their time away, it was amazing how quickly life fell back into at least a little routine again. The only major changes for Kelly was that Simone spent nearly every night in her room, though when she was ready, Mark would also join them. There were no threesomes when she was trying to conceive with him, but to ensure Simone wasn't left out, Mark made love with her, though she would continue on her birth control. To Kelly's surprise, on the last night she would be capable of conceiving, Simone was cuddling into her as always when she whispered, "I might like to have a baby in a couple of years."

"Just tell me when you're ready," Mark told her.

Mark proved to have rather strong swimmers in the eyes of the family when Amy was the first to announce she was pregnant, and it was obvious she'd conceived during the long weekend away. Everyone was excited for her, particularly Heidi, though she did tell Mark that it meant they'd redouble their efforts to ensure she conceived the next time.

She didn't actually have to worry about it. Three months later, Amy and Heidi visited the doctor within a week of each other. Sitting down with the family for dinner one Friday evening, Heidi tearfully announced that, although she'd had little symptoms, missing her period twice left her feeling quite sure that she was pregnant. She'd taken a pregnancy test but waited to visit the doctor to make sure of it.

As for Kelly, the rule was to generally not share the news until the three month mark. One of those traditions that the family seemed to have taken on. A month after Amy and Heidi confirmed they were pregnant; Simone was holding her hand tightly when she told the rest of the family that she was also with child. Mark already knew, of course, Amy and Heidi delighted for her, while her mother tearfully hugged Mark, thanking him for helping her become a grandmother.

Now that she was pregnant, the plans for the wedding of Mark and Heidi were already in full swing. His idea was that the official ceremony would take place in front of friends and family at a nearby hall, but the reception would be a simple but catered affair in their backyard. Heidi had never wanted all the bells and whistles when it came to getting married. All she'd ever wanted was to wear a white dress and walk down the aisle towards the love of her life. Anything else wasn't as important.

Mark's idea was that a week after the official ceremony, he would then 'marry' his sister, his mother, Kelly and Simone. The four loved the idea. Asking Heidi if she'd worry about any of them wearing white, she insisted that they'd go shopping for white dresses or gowns.

Once Katie announced her own pregnancy a month after Kelly, Mark was certainly strutting around the house, but he doted on the four pregnant women. Amy and Heidi were now perpetually horny and ran him ragged in the bedroom. Kelly swung between being unbelievably horny and not wanting to be touched at all. Well, not touched by anyone except her little sister, who was by her side all the time.

The plan was that Heidi would be between five to six months pregnant when they got married. With a fortnight until the ceremony, Kelly was sitting with Heidi in the living room, no-one else at home, an unusual event.

"How are you feeling?" she asked her cousin.

Heidi simply glowed. Everyone was saying the same thing, whether friends or family. "I thought I'd be nervous that I'm getting married and having a baby soon, but I just tell myself all the time that there's nothing to be nervous about. I've always wanted this. I'm marrying the man I've been in love with my entire life and I'm carrying our first child. How are you coping?"

"I'm loving it," Kelly confessed, holding a hand on her belly, "Not far along yet but just knowing that, in a few months, Mark and I will share something so special, the same experience that some of my favourite people in the world will share with me... Plus there's Simone. She's looking forward to raising it with me."

"Given each other rings yet?"

Kelly felt herself blushing. "No, we're going to swap them the same day we all marry Mark." Sighing, she added, "I just wish I could share it with some of my friends."

"Do you mean Mark?" Blushing even more, Heidi leaned in and kissed her cheek. "You really love her, don't you?"

"She's my little sister. I love her and Mark exactly the same, but with Simone, I felt like we truly belong to each other now. Ever since the first time we were finally intimate together, I've felt how our relationship has changed for the better. The sex is fantastic, but it's just how in tune we are emotionally at the same time."

"You know Mark will always be there for you too. I'll never stop anyone from wanting or needing time with him."

"We all know that, Heidi, but things are going to change once we start having children."

"I know Caroline is talking about early retirement. Mark still hasn't touched that money he's got but he knows how much there is. He hasn't told anyone the exact amount, but he's insinuated we'd all live comfortably though we'd have to keep working."

"I'll take time off to give birth. I enjoy what I do though. I'll eventually go back to work."

"I've got my degree but falling pregnant has left me wondering. Amy already looks after the house, but with a few babies to look after, I'm thinking I might not look for work and stay at home with her."

"Katie has already suggested she'd return to work once her maternity period is over. Deborah is a bit stuff because their relationship can't be official, means she can't take much time off. Then again, Mark can't be on the birth certificate for her child nor Amy's. At least he can be the named father for yours and mine."

Being a Friday afternoon, Caroline and Mark arrived home within ten minutes of each other. Both kissed Heidi and Kelly after walking through the door though quickly disappeared to Caroline's bedroom for their usual Friday antics. If they could have, Kelly would have happily poured herself and Heidi a glass of wine and watched the pair make love. Watching Mark make love with Heidi was like watching two people become one, the ultimate example of soulmates. Watching Mark make love with his mother was simply wholesome, an expression of motherly loved. No-one missed how Caroline looked at her son nowadays.

Everyone was home by the time mother and son wandered out of her bedroom to join the rest of the family in the living room. Mark dressed and offered to go and collect dinner as always, returning half an hour later with more food than usual, considering there were four hungry pregnant women in the house.

It was the usual fun filled night with the family. If Kelly sat back and thought about it, she realised she spent little time with people outside of the family unit. Sure, she kept in touch with colleagues at work, and she did touch base with friends most days, but physically being in their presence just wasn't something she did too often, much preferring the company of her sister or cousins.

"Kelly, would you like to spend tonight with Mark?" Heidi asked, "I can keep Simone occupied tonight."

"Strap-on?"

Heidi giggled with everyone else. "Sure, sweetie, I can use that though only after I've eaten that sweet little pussy of yours first."

Simone was up on her feet so fast, dragging Heidi to her bedroom, she probably didn't even hear everyone call out goodnight and Kelly calling out that she loved her. Not that she minded as she'd be getting Mark for an entire night.

Underneath him half an hour later after he'd eagerly eaten her pussy like always, she moaned constantly as he slowly sank his cock as deep as it could go, moving her hips slowly at the same time, always an active participant whenever making love with him. His appetite hadn't been sated as he came inside her after a few minutes, resting for a few more, before she ended up riding him.