All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 20'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Perfect ending to a perfect story. Was it fantasy land? Yes. Was it enjoyable to read? Hell yes. Hope you write many more stories for our reading enjoyment.

You are doing a really fine job in all your writings/stories.

Wish I could give you 10 stars.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!

Truly a loving and remarkable series. Well worth the time and wait to see it to its end. I want to thank you for all the effort you put into this and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for Sharing! 5 stars on ALL parts.

Mr_coaterMr_coaterover 1 year ago

Excellent series as usual. 5 stars.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisover 1 year ago

Have really enjoyed the series. You kept me always wanting the next part and I will miss Mark and his extended family. Looking forward to what you next share with us.

mbaabdmbaabdover 1 year ago

I enjoy your writing because of the love your characters share. On the naughty side I think Caroline and Mark should double date with Sue and her brother. And perhaps Sue could have Mark council her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story almost as much as “The Marine”. This story is complete and The Marine is heading in that direction. I will look forward to whatever UltimateSin comes up with next

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

This has been a wonderful series from beginning to end. And I’m so glad you put a really great ending to it, rather than rushing it like so many others do. I will probably read this whole story many more times and I wish I could give it five stars every time. I sincerely thank you, and keep them coming!👍🏻👍🏻

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Fantastic series. Loved it. Well written.

Agree with your decision to close it here - feels the right place......

Many thanks for sharing your work with us. Looking forward to reading whatever you come up with next :)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I was getting seriously burned out toward the end, but I stuck with it. At some point, the sex got repetitious, and I was skimming for the more important plot points. Great series and always enjoy seeing your name below a story title. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Anonymous-E

Best series of your stories. I'm glad I read all 20 chapters and happy at the end. I wonder if you might do something of a sequel story, involving Mark's children? It's just a suggestion. Who knows...

But a great series. 👍👍👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely story. It was totally worth reading from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think it's possible, regardless of skill to singlehandedly make women cum multiple times in a single session. Your mouth or hands will get tired. I guess since they all seem sufficiently turned on before Mark starts, it's easier, but still.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think we all wish life could be this happy. That it isn't makes this story so much more enjoyable to read. It helps fill the lonely void so many of us have. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sad that his two aunts don't seem to get much screen time. Almost no connection whatsoever with his two aunts.

Ukorca101Ukorca10110 months ago

Awesome story, thoroughly enjoyable to read. Half expected his birthday to end with his eldest daughter wanting her Daddy. Now I will finish the rest of your collection.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights9 months ago

Awesome story series it’s been a great read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great read, thank you

MrjamjamMrjamjam4 months ago

Just finished reading your saga, loved it. Thanks for taking it to the end, so many writer here in this site start really good stories but then they run out of steam and leave their fans hanging with incomplete stories. I will be checking out your other works, hope I get the same pleasure as I got out of reading this. So you know I gave you a 5 stars on every chapter, if I could have given more I would have. Wish you an amazing New Year and much health. Thanks for sharing this wonderful, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I still wonder how it will go with the children, when they unavoidably know how they were born and raised ...

Grange77Grange774 months ago

Thanks another great series

jk697jk6974 months ago

I prefer just full incest lesbian strap-on.

Darkness86Darkness863 months ago

Great series although at ending they should've told the kids

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 months ago

Great story. We'll written. Thank you for your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES