A Family Affair Ch. 19

Story Info
Mark enjoys the present while looking at their future.
11.7k words
4.82
15.9k
34

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,336 Followers

A/N - Hello! Haven't left any notes in quite a while so thought I'd update you.

This is the penultimate chapter and the last one from Mark's POV. The next and last chapter will be in the form of an elongated epilogue, rounding off the story for each family member. Twenty chapters is a good number to finally finish this series off.

All things, good or bad, must come to an end and ending this at twenty chapters is a nice number to round things off.

*****

"Nervous, sweetie?"

Turning back to look at my mother in the doorway, I couldn't help smiling at how beautiful she looked. Returning my eyes to the mirror, I fiddled with my tie for the millionth time. "No chance of nerves, Mum. I've wanted to marry Heidi since I was five years old."

Mum chuckled as she walked to stand next to me before moving in front to take hold of my tie. "I think we're all aware considering you both said the same thing at the time," she told me, "It was very cute how much you two loved each other from such a young age."

"I've always loved her, Mum. I know I had girlfriends but..."

"She had boyfriends. You were cousins and it's different, so you each made the decision to keep the deep love you had for each other platonic. Thing is that the rest of us knew where this relationship of yours would end."

"Think she's nervous?"

"Not at all. She's marrying her best friend, the man of her dreams, the only man she's loved unconditionally her entire life. You're going to be a mother and father soon, and once the vows are finished, husband and wife."

Mum finished toying with my tie, patting my chest. Her eyes immediately started to glisten, lower lip trembling slightly as I knew here was more than one reason why she might want to have a little cry. "It's okay, Mum," I whispered, holding her in my arms, "Heidi has promised that nothing stops. And next week, I'm putting a ring on your finger too."

"Happy tears, sweetie," she murmured into my chest, "There is that small part of me that does wish though. And I know I'm not the only one. Amy..."

"If she wasn't my sister..."

"You would still have married Heidi. But everyone in the family knows how much you love Amy too."

My friends were waiting for me out in the living room. I only had a pair of groomsmen, my two best friends, though I had invited a few other friends from work and a couple of others I'd kept in touch with from school. Heidi had her Maid of Honour and three bridesmaids, keeping things small and simple. We'd barely have a few more people coming to the reception as neither of us was interested in a large shindig.

Driving to the park where the ceremony would take place, the small hall had been decorated over the past couple of days. No sign of the bride or bridesmaids, shaking hands with the celebrant, who'd be conducting our wedding, while the guests were also starting to arrive. My two mates kept asking if I was okay, probably surprising them when admitting I couldn't wait for it to start.

"I'm marrying Heidi," I stated, "Why the hell would I be nervous? I've wanted to marry her for years."

The two of them looked at each other. "He's right, you know," Paddy said.

"Reckon we'll see him again for the next six months or so?" Chris wondered.

"Things are going to change once she gives birth," I replied, "And we're not stopping at one."

Heidi arrived only a couple of minutes late, her three bridesmaids walking down the aisle before she appeared as the music started to play. Walking her down the aisle was her mother to her right side, our grandfather to her left side. She wasn't wearing a veil so I could see her eyes and the smile on her face the entire time she walked towards me.

Rebecca kissed my cheek before Pop shook my hand. "Look after my youngest granddaughter," he said, before he winked, "Then again, you two getting married isn't a surprise to any of us."

We'd agreed to keep the ceremony simple, including our vows. No need for long winded speeches to be shared as we already knew how much we loved each other, and everyone present knew that too. We promised to love, honour and cherish each other. We left out the 'forsaking all others' as the celebrant was aware that we did share ourselves with other peoples, explaining during our first meeting that ours was a modern relationship where sex could be shared with others outside of the central union. We weren't surprised to be told we were not the first couple to tell her that.

Her hand was shaking as I slid the ring onto her finger, but I don't think anyone could have wiped the smile off her face. Sliding the ring onto my finger, I held her hands as the celebrant wrapped up the ceremony, announcing us as husband and wife, and I could now kiss the bride. It wasn't a chaste kiss, but with our grandparents watching, and extended family we never really saw outside particular events, we kept our first kiss as a married couple sensible.

After signing the official paperwork that had us recognised us as a married couple by law, it was time for photos. It was a wonderfully sunny and warm day so we knew the photos would be excellent. Heidi barely stopped smiling, her hand always holding mine. If not holding my hand, it was on my arm, my back, my chest. As for me, I couldn't tear my eyes from her. She looked as beautiful as I'd ever seen her, and knowing she was carrying our child at the same time, I found myself getting a little emotional more than once.

So that meant more time for hugs. Everyone loves a long hug.

As everyone else returned home to prepare for the reception, I was given time alone with my new wife, walking together around the park, stopping together at the lake. Wrapping my arms around my wife, we shared another soft kiss, resting her head against my chest.

"Waited a long time for this," she whispered.

"Me too," I whispered back, pulling her tight to my body, "Nothing better than marrying my best friend."

"How about your sexy cousin?" she half-joked.

"Well, there has been one or two jokes about keeping it in the family."

She giggled, squeezing me a little tighter. "At least we could marry as cousins. Imagine if I was your sister?!" Pausing, she sighed as I returned the gentle squeeze. "Amy smiled the entire time though I know she was also hurting."

"It's why I'll 'marry' her next week."

"I love her so much, Mark. I could never do anything to hurt her. I know today would have been difficult for not only her in many ways."

Arriving home for the reception, we'd agreed to keep things simple, though Heidi and I would be ending the night at a hotel in the city. No plans for any honeymoon as we didn't really see the point. The important parts were getting married and then her giving birth to our first child. Still, it was nice to spend the afternoon and evening surrounded by friends and family. We kept things casual, Pop and my two mates working the barbecue, while we had caterers provide plenty of other choices. The drinks flowed, except for the three other women also carrying my child.

I did receive a few queries as to who the father was for Amy, Kelly and Katie. Of course, I couldn't admit I was the father to my sister's children. I could have told them I was the father of Kelly's, and likely just received some curious looks and questions, but I just told whoever asked to approach them instead.

Making sure I didn't drink too much either, I did give a little speech before Heidi was ready to leave, thanking everyone for attending, but more importantly, understanding that although Heidi and I were related, they understood the fact that we were in love and did not judge us too harshly. In fact, those who were present were choosing to celebrate the love we shared.

After saying goodbye to everyone and thanking them for attending, Amy, Kelly, Katie and Mum followed us out to my car. Heidi was still wearing her dress, wanting me to carry her over the threshold of our hotel room. We were only staying the one night though I'd booked a suite. Expensive but worth it.

"Next Saturday," I told the four of them as they hugged me, "But thank you for everything you've done for us today."

"It was done with love for you both," Mum stated. Amy smiled though her eyes glistened as I knew it was difficult. Katie had support from Deborah, Kelly from Simone, the others hovering nearby.

"I love you all so much!" Heidi exclaimed, taking the lid off her emotions. Guess she didn't have to worry about her make-up any longer. Everyone shared long hugs before I helped Heidi into my car before getting behind the wheel.

Parking up an hour later at the hotel, we only had to roll in a small suitcase each. After checking in, we rode the lift to the suite level. After opening the door, I easily picked up Heidi and carried her inside, all the way to the bedroom. Sitting her down, she lay back and giggled. "You know I'll need help getting out of his dress," she told me.

"And that's a bad thing because?"

"Still going to love me when I'm eight months along and a lot bigger?"

"Definitely."

After grabbing our suitcases from the hall, I helped her up so we could walk out to the balcony. Placing an order for some snacks and drinks from downstairs, I waited until they arrived before I started to help Heidi off with her dress. In the end, it wasn't all that difficult, making sure to hang it up. In her white bra, panties, suspenders, stockings and heels, I did my best not to drool as I looked her up and down.

"Looking forward to undressing me completely later?"

"I think you look fantastic right now, to be honest."

Smiling brightly, she slowly started to help me undress at the same time. First my suit jacket and tie. I didn't have her bend down to help take off my shoes and socks. Next was my shirt and vest before she took delight in helping off my trousers, leaving me in just my underwear. And considering how sexy she looked, I was already hard and ready for her.

Running her finger up my bulge, she leaned up to kiss me. "I think you should make love to your wife, Mark," she whispered, "Though at least we don't have to worry about you knocking me up considering you've already managed that."

I left the stocking and heels on her but took off everything else once we moved onto the bed together, my underwear joining the pile of clothes on the floor. Spreading her legs, she had stopped shaving herself completely, always leaving a little pattern of hair, usually shaving it into some sort of shape. Running my tongue slowly along her slit, the fact she was already wet and ready for me wasn't a real surprise.

"I've been turned on all day," she admitted before releasing a soft moan, "I'm sure you noticed how damp my panties were."

"I did. I just didn't mention it at the time," I replied with a chuckle.

I loved pleasuring Heidi in such a manner. I'd always lived to give when it came to our sexual relationship, and there were many nights during our time together where I'd happily spend most of my time with my mouth between her legs. I teased her for quite a while before she was quickly begging me to slide a couple of fingers into her while focusing on her clit.

"Stop teasing me," she whimpered, "Make me cum then fuck your wife!"

Well, I can't deny my newlywed wife what she wants, making her moan softly as I slid two fingers inside her, curling them to find that special spot she had, my tongue gently playing with her clit in a way I knew would work. I continued to tease her, bringing her to the brink more than once before I finally relented and helped her crest the wave. The moan she released made my cock feel even harder. I loved helping Heidi orgasm in such a manner.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, "Please fuck me, Mark."

Kissing up her body, she always kissed me after I'd gone down on her, giggling that she was more than used to the taste of pussy nowadays, even her own. Sliding inside her, I groaned as she whimpered again, feeling her legs wrap around my waist as I kept the pace slow and gentle, her fingers running up and down my arms and back.

Kissing her again, our tongues duelling playfully, we had to break apart rather quickly as I needed to catch my breath. Meeting her eyes, she smiled at me as I thrust a little harder and faster, earning another soft moan from her, feeling her fingers dig into me a little harder.

Her legs wrapped around me tighter as she knew I was getting close to an orgasm. When she smirked, I knew what she was up to, her pussy gripping my cock even tighter with every thrust. "Cum in me," she whispered, leaning up to kiss me softly on the lips, "I want my husband to cum in me."

"What my wife wants..."

Groaning as I felt my cock erupt deep inside her, her limbs wrapping around me tightly as I enjoyed one hell of an orgasm, I left it buried as Heidi loved feeling my cock remaining inside her, and I usually stayed relatively hard after my first orgasm. Eventually I did need to pull out and lie next to her, trailing my fingers up and down her chest between her breasts before resting my hand on her belly.

Turning to cuddle me, she started to giggle, which did surprise me to start. "What's up?" I had to ask.

"I'm happy, Mark," she replied, "I'm married to the man I love; we had a wonderful time with our friends and family, and we're now in a fabulous hotel and we've just enjoyed some really sweet sex." Grasping my cock, she gave it a few gentle squeezes. "I really want to ride you now though," she added softly.

Heidi got what she wanted, and she wasn't asking too much of me anyway considering I love watching her ride me too. Her breasts were starting to get a little bigger, a little thicker in certain places too. Her appetite hadn't increased as much as I thought it would, eating for two. I'd been by her side through all the appointments and classes, much as I'd done with Kelly. With Amy, it was a little awkward at times, but most thought I was just very kind for supporting my sister. As for Katie, Deborah was by her side more often than I was.

A few orgasms later for my wife, and after I came inside her a second time, we adjourned to the large bathroom. She took a long, lingering look at the bathtub before agreeing to just enjoy the large shower. I took a long time to soap her up, far longer than normal, mixing up her moans and giggles before I slid a pair of fingers inside her again to give her one last orgasm. Returning to bed, she spooned back against me, holding my hands against her chest.

"Not dreaming, am I?" she whispered.

"I'd pinch you..."

"Married. We're having a baby. And I'm going to have a lot of love and support from three others going through the same thing."

"Going to be a father four times over. I'm sure most guys would be freaking out about it."

"And you're not?"

"I probably will once it's reality and we're looking after four babies, but at the moment, I'm just making sure I'm helping you as much as possible."

Waking up in the morning, we dressed before I ordered in room service so we could eat breakfast out on the balcony, morning sunshine helping illuminate the spectacular harbour view. Finishing up, we couldn't hang around all day as check-in was at midday, but we did enjoy another couple of hours snuggling on the incredibly comfortable bed before I packed out suitcases and escorted Heidi downstairs.

Arriving home, we found the family spread across both living rooms. Everyone gathered to greet us, Rebecca taking Heidi's wedding dress to ensure it would be dry cleaned and then placed in the wardrobe. Leaving Heidi to talk with the others, I unpacked our suitcases before joining the others. Sitting on the couch, Heidi cuddled into either side of me, wrapping an arm around each of them.

"Is everything organised for this weekend, Mum?" I had to ask.

"We'll go shopping during the week for any essentials we're missing. You got everything you need for us?"

"Yep."

"Then that's the only thing that matters." She glanced down at her left hand. "I'm not the only one looking forward to adding another ring to my finger."

"Who gets you that night?" Amy whispered into my ear.

"Well, there will be four of you, one of me. I'm sure we can think of ways we can make it work."

Most of the guys I worked with had been at the wedding and reception on Saturday so, apart from a few jokes about now being under thumb by the wife, and various other stereotypical comments about being newly married, it was the usual working week. Arriving each day with a grin on my face certainly had other jokes in my direction as they all knew Heidi was pregnant, both of us excitedly announcing the news after the obligatory waiting period.

Whether Heidi and I had the usual 'honeymoon' period would be a matter of opinion. To be honest, apart from the ceremony, swapping vows and rings, and signing a certificate that legally married us, our relationship at heart didn't change. Even during that first week being married, she insisted I spend a night with Amy, who spent nearly entire time just wanting me to cuddle her, though we did make love. As for Kelly, she wanted a night shared with me and her sister.

Friday night found me arriving home from work early as always. Mum arrived barely ten minutes after me, finding me sitting quietly in an armchair, waiting for her to get home. Amy and Heidi were sitting together on the couch. Mum threw down her handbag and straddled my lap, hugging me tightly.

"I love our Friday afternoon together, baby," she whispered, "They won't stop, will they?"

"Caroline, you're marrying him tomorrow. It will only stop when you agree it stops," Heidi assured her, "Now I suggest you take your mother to bed, Mark. Amy and I will call out when everyone else is home and ready for dinner."

Mum was naked on her bed within a couple of minutes, dragging me on to join her while I was still kicking off my jeans and underwear. "Just fuck me," she moaned, "You can eat my pussy tomorrow after our wedding."

We groaned in unison as I slowly buried my cock inside her, both of us looking down to see it disappear, before our eyes met and we smiled. "I love you, Mum," I whispered.

"I love you too, baby. Now make love to your mother."

It didn't take long until she was riding my cock as it was our favourite position together. Okay, it was our favourite position when she wanted to be in control and we kept things slow and tender, Mum leaning forward most of the time to kiss me while I savoured feeling her sliding up and down my cock, those cute little whimpers escaping her as the head of my cock brushed against her special spot, gyrating when my cock was buried to ensure her clit rubbed against me.

Watching her orgasm more than once, sitting up to take one of her breasts in my mouth before her head rested on my shoulder, hearing her quietly beg for me to cum inside her. When she wanted me in control, Mum would end up on her knees, leaning forward to rest on her hands or forearms, while I would slowly mount her from behind and fuck her hard.

"That's it, baby!" she cried out, "Fuck your mother hard!"

Just occasionally, one or more of the girls would poke their head to watch us though would very rarely join in. Friday afternoons had been regarded as mother and son time. The only people who might be invited would be her sisters. Friday afternoon would turn into Friday evening, where I'd still fuck my mother but also fuck my two aunts. Those nights could end up being quite exhausting as Rebecca and Cassandra were still keen for me to fuck them as much as possible.

"Like your son's cock inside you, Mummy?" I growled into her ear. Even after all this time, referring to our taboo relationship was still a thrill.

"Like? I love feeling my son burying his big thick cock inside me and it's even better when I feel him cum," she replied, her giggle making me chuckle at the same time.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,336 Followers