A Family Affair Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've made up for that lost time and a lot more since then, Becca," Caroline assured her, "Now which sister do you want in your arse?"

"You can both have a go, then Heidi and Mark can cum in me at the end."

After cleaning the dildo, Caroline lay down so Rebecca could straddle and slide down the thick cock, moaning softly before leaning down to kiss her sister. Leaning forward, she felt Cassandra apply some more lube before a finger gently slid inside her, Caroline kissing her sister again to help keep her nice and relaxed.

Rebecca was no stranger to anal with either sister or her daughter. She'd certainly enjoyed it a few times with Mark, loving his strength and slightly dominant nature when she was bent forward as he pounded her tight little arse. Feeling Cassandra slide the dildo inside her arse, she choked back a sob, Caroline kissing her softly again before Cassandra buried the dildo entirely, leaning forward to kiss her sister on the cheek.

"Loving the feeling?"

"Perhaps the only time I wish my two sisters were brothers!"

"So we could cum in you like Mark?" Rebecca only nodded before she turned back to Caroline to kiss her again. "Fuck me. Both of you. Just fuck me. Once you're done, Heidi could make love to me, then Mark can finish off by just annihilating my arsehole."

Rebecca would admit that she didn't know what made her orgasm when it finally hit her. Cassandra was resting on a hand by then, her other arm wrapped around her, feeling her soft lips at her neck and cheek, Caroline leaning up to kiss her as well. Asking Cassandra to pull out, Rebecca needed to make her oldest sister orgasm, spreading Caroline's legs and lowering her mouth to eat her out, moaning as she felt Cassandra slide the dildo back into her arse.

"Okay, this is totally hot!" Mark exclaimed, Rebecca glancing to see he was lying on his side, Heidi spooned back against him.

"Fuck her, Sandra!" Heidi cheered, "Fuck Mummy nice and hard!"

"Can't wait for you to do this too..." Rebecca panted.

Her second orgasm definitely came from the dildo pounding her arse, Cassandra relenting as Rebecca just about made Caroline cum before she needed a quick break. Caroline removed the strap-on, handing it to Heidi, Mark helping her get it in place. He'd been present more than once when some of the girls wanted to have some fun with each other.

Rolling onto her back, Cassandra leaned forward and left a soft kiss on her lips, Rebecca caressing the cheek of her lover, sister and wife. "I do love watching you two together," Caroline whispered, "I remember seeing you for the first time and it was the most beautiful thing to witness."

"I think the same thing too," Heidi added, "Most of the time, I don't want to intrude."

"I want my little girl right now though."

Rebecca wasn't surprised that Heidi slid the dildo into her pussy, moaning softly as Heidi buried it deep. Kissing her daughter passionately, she whimpered as Heidi didn't waste time pumping the dildo fast. What made Heidi grin is when she felt Mark slide his cock inside her at the same time. "I'm going to cum in your daughter," Mark said, gazing into her eyes, "Then you're going to lick it out of your little girls pussy."

"Okay, Mark," she replied happily, "Can I suck your cock to clean you up too?"

"Rebecca, I'm going to make love to you afterwards."

She felt emotions bubbling up. Making love with Heidi was always special, particularly after enjoying herself with Cassandra and Caroline, but there was always something special about being with Mark. It was probably due to it not being a regular thing any longer. Turning her eyes to Heidi, it was obvious to everyone she was loving Mark fucking her.

"Fuck me," Heidi moaned, "Fuck me, Mark."

"Keep fucking me, Heidi. I'm going to cum on my little girl's fake cock!"

She heard Cassandra and Caroline giggling as she moved her hips to the movements of Heidi. Feeling her orgasm bubbling away, Mark pulled out so Rebecca could wrap her legs around Heidi, the pair making out again as she could feel her orgasm approaching.

"Yes!" she cried out, gripping her daughter tight in her arms, "Keep going, sweetie."

"I love fucking you, Mummy!"

"Oh, I love it when you fuck me too, sweetie. I'm close... So close..."

The orgasm hit her hard, Heidi not relenting for a moment until she recognised the orgasm passed. Rebecca's eyes were still closed as she felt Heidi pull out, opening her eyes as she felt Mark slowly slide his cock inside her. "Not going to last long, Becca," he whispered before kissing her softly, "Change of plans, Heidi is going to clean you out instead."

"I love licking cum out of Mummy," Heidi stated sweetly.

Mark barely lasted five minutes before Rebecca felt him cum deep inside her. Feeling each throb of his cock, she kissed him hard, fingers digging into his back as he kept on pumping her long after he'd cum inside her. Eventually breaking the kiss, she turned her head to see Heidi lying next to her, kissing her daughter as she felt Mark slowly lift himself up. Reluctantly, she released her legs from around him, Heidi grinning as she immediately moved, Rebecca moaning as her daughter got to work cleaning out her pussy.

"This family sometimes," Cassandra chuckled.

They all needed a shower, Mark offering his hand to her again, escorting her across the house to one of the bathrooms, Rebecca delighted when he bent her over in the shower and slid his cock inside her arse. "I did promise you anal after all," she muttered before she grunted a few times as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Are you fucking my mother in there?" Heidi called through the door.

"In my arse, sweetie. I needed it!"

"Okay. I'm going to bed, honey. I'll see you there, unless..."

"Can I have him tonight, sweetie?"

"Of course, Mummy. I'll go grab Sandra. We can have a little more fun."

Feeling him pull out, they quickly dried off before she dragged him to the bedroom, getting up on the bed, resting on her knees. After a quick application of lube, he slid inside her arse again, smiling as his strong hands gripped her hips as he wasted no time pumping her hard. Having already cum, he lasted far longer the second time round. When he mounted her, and really started to drive his cock harder, she gripped his hands and urged him on.

"Just own me tonight, Mark," she grunted, "I just want what my daughter enjoys so much nearly every night."

"Thing is, I look at you now, Becca, and know what Heidi will look like. You're as beautiful today as you were twenty years ago."

She couldn't reply, making do with turning her head to kiss his cheek. "Fill me up, stud," she groaned, "As many times as you want."

Waking up the next morning, Rebecca would admit her pussy and arse were both feeling incredibly tender. Opening her eyes, she smiled shyly as Mark was already awake, watching her sleep. "If all daughters end up looking like their mothers," he whispered, cupping her cheek before he kissed her, "Then I'm a very lucky man."

"And you're still a sweetheart, young man."

"What brought on last night?"

"Sometimes a girl just has to let loose, Mark. I love doing it with my sisters and daughter, but that was the perfect way to end the night, with the only man in my life, apart from my grandsons, really giving me what I wanted." She paused before leaning close. "Might need a cushion to sit on this morning."

Cassandra eventually wandered in with her daughter, both of them grinning broadly. Joining them in bed, Rebecca found herself hugged by her daughter and sister as Mark spooned against his wife. Sighing to herself, Rebecca couldn't help but be happy with her life. A loving relationship with her sister, knowing her daughter was also as happy as possible, and an ever-larger family thanks to her nephew.

*****

Simone

Looking in the mirror one last time, she smiled at her reflection. That was something she hadn't done very often while growing up, the stinging barbs from many of the girls she'd gone to school with still scarring her heart and soul, though those scars had faded thanks to the love of the people in her life. The last thing to put on as always was her choker. Smiling as the little 'S' came into place, necklace she wore prominent between her cleavage, pressed her breasts together and blew herself a kiss.

"He's going to crack a stiffy as soon as he sees me," she told her reflection, "Then again, he's going to fuck me stupid all night afterwards."

The choker was a symbol of her position in life. She wasn't his lawful wife. That position belonged to her cousin, though Simone and Kelly would both admit they loved him pretty much the same as Heidi. But while Deborah was completely submissive, particularly during those days or weeks when she'd completely submit to him, Simone simply enjoyed being dominated from time to time. Again, nothing like the treatment Deborah received, but Simone didn't mind going to work on a Monday morning after a weekend of rough sex and fun with Mark, her wrists and neck covered in marks, and usually needing to sit down carefully as her arse was sore for more reasons than one.

Walking out into the living room, Mark was waiting for her on the couch, dressed in a black shirt, jeans and boots. On her knees in front of him was Deborah. Around her neck was her usual collar, Mark holding a leash. The thick corset she wore covered the nipples that would have been clamped. The short skirt hid very little, Simone smiling at Deborah glanced her way, the ball-gag in place keeping her quiet.

"Plugged up?"

"Of course," he replied, "She's got a nice big one inside her for when we have fun later tonight."

"Anything in her pussy?"

"She's going to be begging me to make her cum soon enough," Mark replied, "I want all eyes on her while we're at the concert."

"And after the concert?"

"We'll head to the hotel room I've booked." He looked in her direction. "Kneel."

She immediately moved to kneel next to Deborah, smiling as he caressed her cheek. When he did the same to Deborah, she saw her eyes, the love and devotion she still had and would always have for him. Simone knew Katie, while not as confident as Mark, would take on the persona of the dominant partner when Deborah was feeling the need to submit. The one thing Katie had found enjoyment in was dressing up as a dominatrix. That was something very rare, but even Mark would admit he found it arousing, seeing the other twin sister dressed up in black. It looked perfect against her paler skin.

"Are you plugged at least?" Mark asked her.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl," he replied softly, caressing her cheek again, "You look beautiful, Simone."

"Thank you, sir," she replied softly.

"Ready to go? Bags already in the car. We'll cheek in at the hotel, grab a bite to eat, then head to the concert."

"I'm ready, sir."

"Deborah?"

Simone almost giggled as she released a low moan, Mark reaching behind her head to unclasp the ball-gag. Working her jaw for a couple of minutes, Mark kissed her first before Deborah replied. "I love you," she whispered, "Thank you for tonight, sir."

"You do know I'd have you naked if that's what I desired."

"And I'd do love you for it, sir."

"Stand up."

Simone got to her feet. Helping Deborah, she giggled at the stripper heels that were on her feet, barely able to keep balance as they were not something she was used to wearing. Deborah was at least four or five inches taller than normal, her long legs completely on display. "I'm so wet, Simone," she whispered.

"During the drive, you two may play with each other, but if either of you orgasm..."

"Can I play with Deborah, sir? Maybe torture her a little by bringing her constantly to the brink."

"Please, sir?!" Deborah begged. She loved it when he teased her for hours on end, "You know I love it when you or anyone you deem worthy teases me constantly."

"If you cum, you will be punished."

Lowering her head, but keeping her eyes on Mark, she replied, "I know, sir."

"Simone, join Deborah on the back seat. I'm sure you can figure out a way you can eat her out while I'm driving."

"May I hug you, sir?"

He nodded and Deborah hugged him tightly, Simone quickly joining the hug. Heading outside, she wondered if Deborah would be feeling self-conscious, though she knew that Deborah would wear anything Mark desired, and they'd been to more than one club together, where Deborah could give into all the desires she had, knowing she was safe with her younger brother. Simone had joined them a few times. It was an eye-opening experience, and she did allow herself a little fun with Mark though nothing like Deborah. The one term Simone could use for her cousin is that she had a high threshold of pain tolerance and endurance.

Both wore seatbelts but could easily position themselves on his backseat, Deborah spreading her legs as Simone could position herself to eat her out. "Get me as horny as possible," Deborah moaned as Simone ran her tongue along her slit, "I do love playing with you, Simone."

"I'm keeping the windows closed. Play with yourself at the same time, Simone."

"Thank you, sir."

"But you'd better not orgasm either. If you both have to go to the concert with marks on your arse..."

"I won't cum, sir. I'll be a good girl."

"I'm always a good girl for my brother," Deborah moaned softly, "And for my twin sister, who likes it when I'm her good girl too."

"Do you love your cousin, Simone?"

"I do," she replied, enjoying the taste of Deborah's always bald pussy, "And I love it when we play together."

"I love you too, Simone. Kiss me."

Sharing a soft kiss with her cousin, Deborah's eyes shone with lust as they made out. Sliding a pair of fingers inside her, Deborah moaned as Simone kept her eyes on Deborah's, the pair continuing to make out. She brought Deborah to the brink more than once, enjoying her moans of frustration when Simone removed her fingers, though Deborah eagerly sucked her fingers.

"I love sucking my brother's cock after it's been in my pussy," Deborah whispered, before she smirked, "Or my arse. Or even in someone else's. I'll do anything for my brother. He owns me."

By the time they arrived at the hotel, both girls were soaking wet from excitement, Deborah barely able to walk, relying on Mark, Simone holding her other hand, as he wheeled in their large suitcase which held everything they'd need. Checking in was amusing as the receptionist gave them both curious looks. Heading upstairs to their room, neither woman was surprised by the fact Mark had reserved a suite providing a fantastic view of the harbour in the distance.

"Simone, before we eat, is there anything you'd like to do?"

"Blow you, sir."

Mark turned back from the window and smiled at her. "Well, your talents will surely get me off rather quickly." Gesturing to the floor, he stepped back as she eagerly knelt before him, fishing his cock out, smiling at the fact he was already hard. "I was turned on during the drive," he told her. "Deborah, kneel next to Simone, but you may not touch me."

Simone knew it would be torture for her, to see someone else pleasing him. When she was in this sort of mood, Deborah wanted to be involved with everything, and definitely wanted to feel Mark's cock in at least one orifice. Looking up into his eyes, he looked down as she swallowed nearly his entire length easily, now used to taking him into her throat.

Deborah whimpered more than once, Simone aware she would be desperate just to have his cock in her mouth, but even more desperate to take his cum in her mouth. Simone didn't move her eyes from his as she pleased him. More than once, he'd watched him fuck Deborah's face hard. He'd done it to her a few times, but nothing compared to Deborah.

After taking his load in her mouth, she kept it and waited for permission to share it with Deborah. "Do you think you should share it with Deborah? Do you think she deserves it?" She managed to smile and nod. "I agree, Simone. She's been a very good girl, and I know she's desperate to orgasm right now. You may share it with her."

"Thank you, sir," Deborah practically sobbed before Simone kissed her, the pair making out for a few minutes, their fingers ending up between legs of the other before Deborah ended up on her back, Simone loving the taste of her cousin's tight little pussy again. "May I cum, sir?" Deborah moaned, "Please, sir..."

"No."

Simone chuckled as Deborah whimpered, "Stop, Simone. I'm going to... Oh god..."

Pulling back just in time, Deborah used every trick in the book to stop herself from exploding. Glancing at Mark, he was watching with interest as Deborah rolled around on the floor as she was desperate not to orgasm. When she'd obviously calmed down, Mark easily picked her up and lay her face down on the bed. Taking off his clothes, he opened the suitcase and took the lube out. Withdrawing the plug, Simone could only gasp at the sheet size of the head, Mark easily sliding his cock inside her.

"Thank you, sir," Deborah whimpered.

"You may come, Deborah," he whispered, "You've been a good girl. Simone, you want to cum too?"

"Only if you're in my arse as well, sir."

Mark pulled out and rolled Deborah onto her back, kissing her softly as he pumped her arse. She orgasmed within a couple of minutes, Mark pulling out and cuddling her as she needed to be held. Simone joined them on the bed, eagerly taking off her panties, sliding the toy out of her arse, and sliding down his cock.

"Fuck yes," she moaned.

Nowhere near as turned on as Deborah, she rode his cock as his thumb got to work on her clit. She shuddered more than once, waiting for his permission to orgasm as well. Deborah eventually sat up and cuddled her side, whispering including rude suggestions into her ear. The one that made her emotional wasn't a real surprise. "Maybe you'd like him to fill your little pussy with cum so you can have another child?"

The moment got to her, choking back more than one sob. Only Kelly truly knew how much she had loved being pregnant with their child and she was still thinking about asking Mark about a second child. He realised what the question meant, pulling her forward and hugging her. "Do you want another one?"

"I don't know, but you're in my arse right now anyway and I really want you to fill me up."

Once he'd done just that, everyone cleaned up and headed out to grab some dinner. He asked her more than once about expanding the family even more. Simone admitted to discussing it with Kelly. Her sister was eager for another child, even if it was Simone's. To her delight, Mark told her that, if she wanted another one, he would be happy to add another child to their large family. Simone hugged him tightly.

The concert was a lot of fun as Mark gave her the controls of the egg sat inside Deborah, while she leaned back against Mark, Simone watching him manipulate the toy in her arse. After getting Deborah closet to orgasm more than once again, Simone replaced Deborah as the second act took to the stage, feeling him play with the larger toy in her arse.

"I'm going to pummel Deborah tonight," he growled into her ear, "Can you handle that?" Not trusting her voice, she nodded firmly. "Good girl."

Though his eyes and ears were on the concert the entire time, his hands were busy keeping both his girls on the boil. Deborah was clearly ready to just be fucked hard by the time the final act had finished their encore. Simone hadn't put her panties back on and could feel the heat and dampness between her legs. Taking a hand of theirs each, Mark escorted them out of the theatre and back towards their hotel.

As soon as they were back in the room, Mark ordered both of them to strip and kneel. Sitting on her knees a couple of minutes later next to Deborah, both gazed up at him as he smiled down at them. "You've both been very good girls, and good girls get rewarded," he told them, "Simone, I'm aware you would like to have some fun, but would you like to fuck your cousin?"

123456...9