A Family Affair Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to."

"Good, because I'm thinking she needs her pussy and arse filled at the same time." His eyes moved to Deborah. "Do you love that idea?"

"Can you cum in my arse, sir?"

"You'll clean me up afterwards?"

"Of course, sir. Anything you want."

"Good girl. Tomorrow morning, we'll go shopping for some new toys and some new clothes for both of you."

Simone was eager to be fucked first, getting on her knees with Mark getting behind her as Deborah sat in front of her, spreading her legs and offering her pussy again. Mark slapped Simone's arse and ordered her not to touch Deborah. Instead, he instructed her to masturbate in front of Simone as she enjoyed the feeling of her cousin's thick cock slowly fucking her arse. When he mounted her, driving his cock deeper, she couldn't help the happy groan that escaped her.

"Fuck, that's good," she moaned, hearing his chuckle in her ear.

"Love your arse," he growled, "Does it belong to me?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned, smiling at how hard he slammed his cock home.

"Who else does it belong to?"

She smiled as she replied, "Kelly."

"Good girl. Who else?"

"Mummy does too. Mummy loves her little girl's bottom."

Simone smiled the entire time as she did love feeling him pounding her arse though she wasn't surprised that he announced that he was about to cum rather quickly. He'd spent the entire concert teasing them and both girls knew that he was turned on himself. Feeling him nuzzle into her neck made her giggle despite the pounding she was taking.

"Cum in her, sir," Deborah moaned, "I'll clean her up afterwards, if you want."

Simone pushed back against his cock as she felt it throbbing as he filled her arse. Feeling one of his arms wrap around her, he whispered his love for her in her ear. Even after all these years, during any time they were intimate or just plain fucking, it would make her want to sometimes cry. When he pulled out, she turned around and Deborah got to work, Simone moaning and giggling as she felt her tongue hard at work. Without hesitation, Deborah then moved to kneel beside her as she took Mark's cock in her mouth.

"Good girl," Mark whispered, stroking Deborah's cheek, "You like pleasing your brother, don't you?"

"I'll do anything for him," Deborah whispered back.

"And you, Simone?"

"I'm your wife, Mark." She smiled whenever she used that term. Heidi might have been his legal wife, but Simone was as much his wife as she was, as much as Kelly, Amy or Caroline were, "And you're the father of our child."

Leaning down to kiss her, she whispered her love for him before she sat back as Deborah prepared herself for some fun. Sitting back against the headboard, Deborah happily ate her out as she was fucked hard by her brother. Simone was used to seeing the rough treatment Mark would occasionally dish out. What surprised anyone was that, by the end, Deborah would cuddle him afterwards, constantly professing her love, and would be smiling constantly for days. Though she was 'married' to her twin sister, she still lived her life in the household almost in servitude to both her twin and her brother.

Simone ran her fingers through Deborah's hair as she was pleasured at the same time. Simone loved Mark's cock, and she loved it when he fucked her hard for a couple of hours, but sometimes nothing beat an expert tongue working her pussy and clit. Add fingers sliding inside her pussy and or arse, and perhaps another mouth giving her breasts some attention...

"I love your tongue, Deborah," she moaned softly.

"Good thing I love pussy almost as much as I love his cock," Deborah grunted.

Deborah enjoyed more than one orgasm, Simone enjoying one before she moved and simply enjoyed the show. Once Deborah cried enough, Mark disappeared to grab a cloth to wipe her down, hearing the water running in the bathroom. He picked up Deborah first, carrying her into the bathroom, before he returned and picked her up. "Love you," she whispered.

To her amusement, he sat outside the tub as the two girls relaxed in the water. Deborah was already starting to drift off, Simone keeping her away by turning her around, so she was resting back against her soft body, slowly fondling her pussy that had her giggling and moaning softly.

Heading to bed, she was delighted to find herself wrapped in his arms, Deborah spooning back against her. Waking the next morning, he tied Deborah up in the chair as he made love to Simone, wrapping her legs around his waist as she smiled constantly, enjoying how deep his cock felt inside her pussy.

"Fill me up," she moaned softly, "I love you, Mark."

"I love you too."

After he came inside her, Deborah was untied to clean her up before they headed downstairs for a late breakfast. Checking out later, Mark kept his word about taking his girls out shopping, Simone not surprised they ended up at a shop Deborah knew very well, her face lighting up with excitement as she led Mark around, gazing over numerous bits of clothing or toys that they could use in and out of the bedroom.

Walking into her bedroom after Mark had driven them home after enjoying a light lunch by the harbour, Kelly walked in as she was packing her few things away.

"Nice night?" she asked, perching herself on the edge of the bed, "How was the concert?"

"Music was awesome. And I got just what I needed to."

"And did you talk about having another baby?"

Turning back to her sister with a smile, Kelly returned her own lovely smile. "Yeah, I did mention it. Surprisingly, he reacted quite positively."

"Simone, if you want another baby, you know Mark would never say no to you. You are his wife, after all."

"So are you. Do you want another one?"

"No, three is more than enough. Add yours and we have four together."

Sitting next to her sister, grabbing her hand, Simone admitted that she was giving it serious thought but, before any decision would be made, she'd need a serious discussion with Mark, Heidi and Kelly that would likely also include the three older women.

"You love being a mother, don't you?"

Cuddling into her sister, Simone had to admit that it was the one thing she loved above anything else in her life since the day she'd announced she was pregnant.

*****

Kelly

Kelly loved her job though the best time of the day was finishing time as that meant she could leave the office and get home to her kids. Walking through the front door, first greeted by her mother, she was asked about her day as Cassandra put the kettle on, Simone walking out from their bedroom to give her sister a hug and a soft kiss too.

First to arrive to say hello were her two daughters, giving each of them a hug before they sat the table. Last out were the two boys, one for Kelly, one for Simone, each giving their mother a hug, before the family gathered around the table to talk. Kelly was thankful the kids were still young enough that they liked spending time with their mother, remembering her own teenage years when, although close with her mother, there was a distance as her body went through the usual changes.

Mark walked through the house towards them when he got home from work to greet everyone. The kids were always happy to see their father, still too young for them to be told the truth about how the family actually worked. The older children would eventually be told that they were cousins, and that their relationship was perfectly legal, and no-one had done anything wrong, though trying to explain that Mark was actually married to Heidi but was in a relationship with his other two cousins, well, that would take some explaining.

Dinner was always hectic though the kids always pitched in to help set the table and clean up afterwards, Kelly, Simone, Cassandra and Rebecca making a real team each night when they prepared the evening meal. Mark and Heidi were with them that night and Kelly knew why. He wanted to spend time with her or Simone.

After the kids disappeared to bathe and then go to bed, Mark approached her in the kitchen with a glass of wine, Kelly smiling as he left a soft kiss on her lips. "Simone will be sleeping with your mother tonight," he said softly.

"Oh, and who will be keeping Heidi company?"

"Her mother."

"And where will I be sleeping?" He gave her a look that made her knees week, leaning in to kiss him again. "What's the occasion?"

"Do I need a reason to sleep with my wife?" Even after ten years of 'marriage', she'd still blush more often than not when hearing him use that term. Caressing her cheek, stroking it with his thumb, he smiled before leaning in to kiss her again. "Just want to spend the night with one of my favourite girls," he added.

"I do wonder where some of us are on the list."

"You're all equal number one, Kelly. My mother, my sisters, my cousins, my daughters and sons."

"And most of your daughters do love their daddy."

"Well, that's a good thing. Not to say they don't love you just as much."

"We're raising some good kids, aren't we?"

"I like to think we're doing as best a job as we can. No-one said it was going to be easy. And considering how many I've fathered..."

Sitting on the touch together, they shared another glass of wine with the two other couples before everyone agreed to retire to their bedrooms for the evening. Everyone hugged and kissed each other goodnight, Kelly hearing her mother ask him to show her a good time. "We do have work in the morning," he stated, "And I know what Kelly loves the most."

Five minutes later, she was lying back on the bed he shared with Amy and Heidi, the former rooming with Caroline for the evening, Mark with his head buried between her legs as he slowly ate her out. Every gasp and moan she made him smile, watching his eyes as she loved watching him at work. And after spending so many years together, he knew exactly what buttons to press, though he was always trying new things to make her cum even more.

Moaning as he slowly slid his cock inside her a little later, she moved her hips in time with his thrusts, her arms around the back of his neck as neither wanted to break the long chain of kisses. Pulling her legs back, bent at the knee, she groaned as he felt even deeper inside her.

"Cum in me," she moaned, seeing him smile, smiling back at him, "You've already made me cum a lot!"

"In a minute, Kelly," he whispered, kissing her forehead, "Just enjoying the moment with my wife."

"Well, I've got to please my husband."

They'd been intimate long enough to recognise the signs, so she knew when he was on the verge of orgasm. Wrapping her legs around him, not that he'd pull out and cum on her anyway, she moaned softly with each throb of his thick cock inside her. She loved the feeling of her lover exploding inside her, holding on tight as he really pumped away until he finally buried his cock and left it there, softly kissing him on the cheek.

"Hope that's not it tonight," she whispered.

His snort made her giggle. "I'm not doing with you yet, missy."

Feeling him pull out was always disappointing as she loved the feeling of being filled by him. Resting on his side, she turned to face him, running her fingers down his broad chest. Now in his early thirties, he was still as fit as ever, attending the gym during the week to and still playing footy on a weekend during the winter. Considering all the kids he had, he was also run off his feet when it came to parenting.

Rolling him onto his back a few minutes later, she kissed down his body towards his cock, taking it in her mouth and slowly sucking him off. Just enough to get him rock hard, but she'd admit tasting herself and his cum on his cock was always naughty. "Fuck," he groaned, "Love seeing you down there, Kelly."

"I used to hate sucking cock," she admitted, something he knew already, "But I love doing it for you, Mark."

She wasn't the only one. All the women in the household still happily blew him as he loved going down on all of them in return. Someone like Deborah would walk into the living room where he was sat, blow him and take the load in her mouth, swallow it then happily wander off, happy to have simply pleased him without reciprocation.

Sliding down his cock a few minutes later, she leaned forward to kiss him again before working his cock with her pussy, feeling it slide against her special spot inside, grinding and gyrating at the same time so she could rub her clit against him. Kissing down her body towards her breasts, a little larger after three pregnancies, she moaned as his mouth latched onto a nipple.

"Fuck," she whimpered, though grinned as he knew how sensitive they could be, "Still love my tits?"

"Always loved your tits, sweetie."

He wasn't lying. After years of self-doubt and confidence issues, it had been her handsome cousin who had helped repair the damage left by a couple of previous boyfriends who had practically crippled her with self-doubt and body issues. Pushing him back, she leaned down to kiss him again, picking up the tempo as she wanted to orgasm. Needed to orgasm.

When it hit, she moaned loudly, giggling when her moan stopped, thankful they were in his old room so no-one should hear her. "Moan again," he whispered, feeling his hips start to move, "I love making you cum, Kelly."

"I love you," she whispered.

His fingers caressed her cheek, closing her eyes for a moment. Anywhere he touched her always felt wonderful. "I love you," he whispered back.

She came again before he rolled her over onto her back again, wrapping her legs around him, fingers digging into his back. He fucked her slowly again, unable to stop herself moaning from each thrust of his cock. "Fuck," she whimpered, "I can't get enough of you sometimes."

"Sorry that there's only one of me to go around. I'd love to be with all the time too, Kelly."

Kissing him softly, she knew what he meant. Being married to Heidi, a lifelong commitment to four other women, all of them returning that same commitment, and then adding he was still intimate with four other women, it meant everyone had to be understanding and patient. Adding the fact there were now numerous children in the house, it did curtail some activities. She might not get to be with him too often, but she slept with Simone nearly every night, and occasionally with her mother.

Once he'd cum again, they enjoyed a quick shower together before returning to bed. She loved spooning back against him, wrapped up in his strong arms. Sleep came easily as she felt nothing but his love for her.

Waking in the morning, she mounted his cock and rode him to orgasm before she leaned forward, grinning as he pumped her hard and fast until he came inside her again, joking that she was glad to be back on the pill. Three kids were enough for her. After another shower, she wrapped herself in a towel, kissing him before returning to the bedroom she shared with her sister, walking in to find her only in her underwear as she dressed for work.

Sharing a loving kiss with her sister, the pair quickly dressed for the day before organising the kids for the day. Lunches were already made, it was a case of making sure the kids were up, dressed, teeth brushed, breakfast eaten, and ready to either walk or take the bus to school. Mark was one of the first out the door, walking around the large house to say goodbye to everyone. As always, his girls, older or younger, wanted a cuddle. Kelly smiled as all his daughters were 'daddy's little girl'.

The weekend couldn't come quickly enough so she could relax and spend time with the family. Friday nigh was still Mark's night with his mother. Even after all these years, the family understood they needed mother-son time. Whenever she watched the pair together, it was amazing to see how head over heels in love Caroline still was with her son. Kelly didn't share much time being intimate with Caroline, her mother and aunt her main lovers if not her son, but everyone loved watching Mark making love with his mother. Then again, Simone would say that the lovemaking Kelly shared with Mark was also incredibly wholesome and loving.

After spending the night with her children on Friday, keeping them occupied and filling them up with treats, they were all fast asleep by the time she made it to bed herself. Finding Simone already naked in bed wasn't a surprise, Kelly closing and locking the bedroom door before she stripped off herself.

"I need my big sister tonight," Simone whispered as Kelly slid onto the bed, kissing her immediately, "I love my big sister so much."

"And I love my little sister just as much," she replied softly, stroking her sister's cheek, "I still thank Mark all the time for giving me the confidence to finally admit how I felt about you in return. So what does my sister want tonight? Just my mouth and fingers or does she want a few toys?"

"I just want you, Kelly," Simone replied, Kelly giggling at the blush that appeared on her cheeks.

Simone got what she wanted that night. So did Kelly, if she was honest about it. Ending their lovemaking with a sixty-nine that seemed to last for hours, the sisters enjoyed multiple orgasms, they were snuggling together afterwards, facing each other, continuing to stroke each other's bodies, kissing constantly as the passion hadn't subsided.

"I'm not sure who I cum harder with, you or Mark," Simone stated with a giggle, "Sometimes, Kelly, I can't get enough of you. I find myself daydreaming at work about you sitting underneath my desk, eating my pussy all day, before you bend me over the desk and slide in one of our big strap-ons, fucking me senseless."

"And does all this daydreaming turn you on?"

Smiling, Simone kissed her softly. "I think all the selfies and videos I send you suggest it. I rarely come home still wearing the same panties as they're usually drenched."

"You are a horny little thing, aren't you?"

"I make no apologies for loving my sister so much."

"I love you just as much, Simone."

"Good!" Cuddling into her, Kelly wrapped her arms around her little sister, stroking the soft skin of her back. "Love you, Kelly," she murmured.

"Love you too, Simone."

"Kelly?"

"Hmmm."

"Together forever?"

"Until death do us part."

*****

Katie

Lifting her head to face the door, her colleague was grinning broadly. "Special delivery for Katherine Williams," she stated.

"Huh?"

"You just had a present delivered, Katie."

She couldn't stop herself from smiling. Even after over a decade together, he would still send her something once a week, perhaps once a fortnight, as that was just what he was like with her. Getting to her feet, she followed her colleague to the reception area, finding a bouquet of flowers waiting for her. As always, it was something a little different but contained the sort of flowers she loved, their scents delightful, and he knew she loved keeping them in her office to give it some life and colour.

Within the bouquet was an envelope. That wasn't usual as he never usually left a note. Katie knew who usually sent her flowers, though on occasion, she'd be delightfully surprised to find they were from her twin sister and wife. Deborah would always let her know that they were from her.

Opening the envelope, she found two tickets, pulling them out and reading what they were for. When she screamed with excitement, the other girls quickly surrounded her, full of questions. She explained they were two tickets for a concert she'd been desperate to go see but tickets had been snapped up in no time at all. With the tickets was a short note explaining the itinerary for the weekend after next. He'd already spoken to her boss to organise time off as they would be flying south on Friday morning and returning Monday afternoon.

Desperate to call Mark, she waited until he was home that evening before cornering him. He was one of the last to arrive as normal, now dressed in trousers and shirt, his hands mostly remaining clean, having seen more than one promotion in the past decade, proving he had a keen mind and intellect in addition to talented hands.

123456...9