A Family Affair Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he'd greeted his wives and children, he took Katie by the hand, leading her to the bedroom she shared with her twin sister. Closing the door, she leapt on him immediately, arms and legs wrapped tightly as she covered his face in kisses. "You are far too sweet," she said.

"Figured you'd like a surprise."

"You've organised everything with work. What about the kids?"

"Mum, Sandra and Becca will be delighted to take on some babysitting duties, and Deborah will happily take on a little extra too."

"I guess you did something with her a couple of months back."

Lying down on her bed, she cuddled into his side as his arm wrapped around her. "I try and do something big for each of you once a month. That leaves three months free to do something big together. And that's not adding when we do things with the kids."

"Some of them will be old enough soon that we can sit down and explain certain things."

"Heidi, Kelly and Simone will be easy. Cousins won't be a problem. But explaining that you and Amy are my sisters? I think we'll have to wait longer."

"So next weekend, I have you all to myself?"

"You do."

Katie made sure not to take up too much of his time until the next weekend. Deborah wanted some time with her twin sister and brother during the weekend, Katie happily lying back, Deborah using her mouth as Mark fucked her hard. After he filled Deborah, her twin sat on her face while Mark made love to her, Katie loving the taste of her sister's pussy and brother's cum leaking out of her.

She hated waiting for her weekend away, counting down the hours each day until it was Thursday night. Lying back with her twin after making love, Deborah cuddled into her as always. "Excited about tomorrow?"

"I always think he does far too much for me."

"He likes to spoil his sisters, mother and wives."

"That he does. But I just think..."

Deborah kissed her, the signal for her to be quiet. "He spoils all of us, Katie. You, me, all his girls, and his kids."

Katie had been to Melbourne before, but it was the first time she'd been away for a weekend with only Mark as company. Considering they were wearing rings, they were greeted as a couple when boarding the plane, Mark having splurged as they were pointed towards Business Class and greeted again as a married couple when checking into their hotel.

The concert was on the Saturday night, Mark suggesting a little sightseeing in the afternoon before they returned to the hotel to change and head out for dinner. Katie loved the idea as the southern city had a reputation for its food, shopping and nightlife. Mark hadn't reserved anywhere for dinner, the pair stopping off for a simple meal before enjoying a couple of drinks along one of the livelier streets of the city before retiring to their hotel room at a reasonable hour. Katie wanted plenty of alone time with her brother.

With her brother on his back, she was riding him nice and slow, both hands resting on his firm chest as she loved to grind away, ensuring his cock touched all the right places inside, and she could rub her clit at the same time. One orgasm after another was enjoyed, eventually leaning down to kiss him, feeling his strong hands take a cheek each as he started to really pump up into her.

"Remember doing this when we were trying for a baby," she moaned, "Want me on my back with my ankles by your head?"

"You just want it deep, don't you, dear sister?"

Smiling, she kissed him lightly on the lips. "I can't get enough of my brother's big cock."

Seconds later, she was on her back with her legs bent back, feet by his head, as he pounded her little pussy. She was desperate to feel him cum inside her again. "Close," he grunted, leaning down to kiss her, "Potent enough to get you pregnant again."

She felt a shudder go through her at the idea of carrying their child again. She was on the pill and had no desire to have another one, but she remembered fondly the nights they would make love in an effort to conceive, and while pregnancy was difficult at times, she loved feeling life growing inside her. And seeing their children growing up in a house full of love was something she loved and appreciated every single day.

Sharing breakfast downstairs, they called the kids as it would be the best time to catch them in the morning, as everyone back home was aware their parents would be occupied during the evening. Heading out after finishing their morning meal, it was a day of more sightseeing and shopping, Mark warning her more than once to restrain herself from buying too much. After lunch, she asked about taking in a gallery or museum.

Returning to their hotel room to get changed for the concert, he'd organised dinner for her at one of the fine dining establishments in the city before walking her to the theatre where the concert would be taking place. Once they found their seats, smiling at him as they were smack bang in the middle, they made quiet conversation until the lights were dimmed and the orchestra started.

Cuddling into him, she sighed happily as she was regaled with some of her favourite classic tunes. It was probably the only thing Deborah still teased her about as her interests were not exactly 'modern' compared to her siblings or cousins. She knew it probably wasn't Mark's cup of tea, but at least once or twice a year, he'd surprise her with tickets to the opera or something like what they were attending now. He'd even taken her to the ballet once or twice.

Not to say Deborah didn't do the same things for her, but even she had admitted that she got the idea from Mark after that very first time he'd bought her tickets for her very first opera.

"That was wonderful," she stated when they were walking out together, "We sometimes wonder what we do for you in return, Mark."

"Made me a husband and father," he replied, squeezing her around the waist, glancing around to see they wouldn't be overheard, "And I get to spend time like this with my sexy sister."

"I love you, Mark," she whispered.

Caressing her cheek, he stopped them so he could kiss her. "Love you just as much, Katie."

Stopping for a nightcap at the hotel bar, she practically dragged him to the elevator. By the time they made the door to their room, her heels and panties were already off. Within a couple of minutes of entering their room, she had Mark on his back as she slid down his cock. Her first orgasm hit within a couple of minutes, much to his amusement.

"We're not leaving the room tomorrow," she moaned, "I just want my brother to make love to me all day and night. I want to fly home with a sore pussy on Monday."

"Whatever you want, Katie."

Leaning down to kiss him, she smiled as his hands ended up on her arse again. "You love it, don't you?"

"You're perfect, Katie," he replied softly, one hand moving up to caress her back, "Always have been."

"You don't want to fuck me there?"

"No because I know you don't want it. I do things like that with certain others like your twin sister."

Leaning down further to his ear, she whispered, "I do love using the strap-on and pounding her there too."

"Love watching you being all in charge. I know how much Deborah loves and appreciates it too."

After another orgasm, she slid off him and moved to lean over the bed. "Fuck me, Mark. Just pound me senseless until you cum."

She made sure they barely left the room the next day. They did have breakfast downstairs, put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, had room service for lunch, did go downstairs to the hotel restaurant for dinner, but other than that, they remained in the hotel room. They couldn't physically fuck the entire day. At least half the time was spent cuddling and kissing, but apart from when they were downstairs, neither bothered dressing. By the time they enjoyed a shower together late in the evening, Katie would admit to feeling very tender between her legs.

They were back home in time to greet their kids arriving home from school, smiling to herself as their three kids were delighted to see them. She loved being a mother and there was still that part of her that adored seeing her little brother with their children. She loved being the other to his children, as much as he loved having children with two of his sisters. Deborah arrived home at her usual time to find Katie and Mark on the couch.

Sitting to his other side, she asked, "Good weekend?"

"It was wonderful," Katie replied, cuddling into her brother's side, "Our brother knows how to treat his sisters to a good time."

"Who are you with tonight, Mark?"

"I think I'd best spend the night with my wife." That meant Heidi. If it was Amy, he'd say 'sister-wife'. Caroline was 'mother-wife', while he'd just say Kelly or Simone if referring to them. Katie and Deborah also wore his ring, wanting to feel like his wife as much as their sister and mother, but the twins were still committed to each other above anyone.

"I did miss my twin sister the past few nights," Deborah admitted.

"You definitely get me all to yourself tonight, Deborah," Katie assured her.

Dinnertime was wonderful as all the children from the Williams side of the family inundated Katie and Mark with questions about their time away. Katie smiled as Mark exaggerated as normal. Watching him with his children almost brought a tear to her eye as everyone knew how much he loved all his children. Considering he'd fathered quite a few, the fact he found the time for all of them every single day almost beggared belief.

Heading to bed later that night, Deborah was already waiting in their bed, snuggled under the sheets. Stripping off to join her, finding her twin sister naked wasn't a surprise, nor the fact, she had a small dildo buried in her pussy. "Just warming myself up for my wife," Deborah moaned softly.

"Miss me?"

Noticing her eyes glisten wasn't a surprise. Katie would admit she was as deeply in love with her twin sister as ever. "I always do when you go away but I can't complain that our brother treats both of us the same," Deborah whispered.

"What do you need tonight?"

"Just you cuddling me... And maybe an orgasm or two before we go to sleep."

"Want to taste me at the same time?"

Snuggling together an hour later, Deborah facing her way as they lay together in the darkness, she caressed her cheek, softly kissing her lips. "I love you, Deborah."

Deborah shuffled forward to ensure Katie was cuddling her tightly. "We'll have to go away ourselves soon," she suggested, "I need some alone time, some privacy, with the love of my life."

Hearing Deborah say those words always made Katie feel emotional. She loved the rest of the family, but Deborah was her twin. In many ways, she was her other half. They'd always been close. She'd always loved her deeply. Ever since making that commitment in front of their families, the depth of love had simply exploded. She couldn't imagine living her life any other way.

*****

Deborah

Having children had curtailed some of the family activities that Deborah would admit that she missed. The spontaneous sex anywhere around the house. Group sex sessions in the living room or backyard. And when she was in the mood when it came to submitting to her brother, she had to be careful nowadays. There were subtle ways she could still show her permanent submission. The choker she wore was always on display. Her left ring finger showed her love and commitment to her twin sister. Her right ring finger showed her submission and commitment to her brother.

Finding time for a proper play session with her brother was difficult simply due to all his commitments. Children had changed the dynamics of the household. She was aware of that considering the children he had with her twin sister had two mothers, she being just as involved as her twin in raising the children. Mark had offered more than once to have a child with her, but she didn't feel it necessary to carry a child to feel like a mother.

A small part of her would admit that carrying her brother's child did hold an appeal.

But she loved being naughty with him above everything else. Nothing but a tool for his enjoyment. The only one in the family who understood why she loved it so much would be Simone though even she balked at some of the things Deborah was willing to put herself through. Not everyone understood the pleasure through pain aspect. But in her mind, completely submitting and being at the mercy of her little brother was the sign of absolute love, trust and devotion she had in him.

"Getting ready for tonight?" her mother asked as she joined in the bathroom. To her amusement, Caroline sat down on the toilet and tinkled while talking to her.

"Mark's taking me to the club tonight."

"What are his plans for you?"

"No doubt be tied up, spanked, whipped and then he's going to fuck me completely senseless, so he'll need to carry me to the car afterwards."

Her mother finished and chuckled. "Want to clean me up, sweetie?"

Deborah turned and smiled. "Don't tease, mother."

Caroline washed her hands once she was done, kissing her cheek. "It wasn't shocking when I saw it. I'm aware you have some unique interests, sweetie."

"Most of the time, I request it before we get into character. But compared to what he was like when we started, he now oozes confidence when he's dominating me. Some of the girls who watch us look at him with such desire. I know Mark already had all his lovers here, but he could literally have a harem of girls like me if he wanted."

"I know what you mean," Caroline whispered, "I love it when he gives me those simple orders he does. Whenever he demands I take off my panties, they're already wet by the time I've got them off."

"I'm surprised you still bother wearing them half the time."

"I wear them so I get wet then give him a present."

"Never change, Mum."

Kissing her cheek again, she whispered, "Have fun tonight, sweetie."

"I plan on it."

Katie, Amy and Kelly made sure all the kids were otherwise occupied when she walked out to greet her brother. He stood in the middle of the living room, looking as handsome and authoritative as he always did when the mood took him. Standing before him with head bowed, he ordered her to kneel. She did so immediately, gazing up at him. His black shirt was tight to his chest and arms. His dark jeans tight to his legs. His black boots were polished leather. In his hand was the usual leash he always had, leaning down to attach it to her collar.

"Are you ready, slut?" he growled. She knew, at heart, he still hated using that word, but he'd long agreed that it was what she wanted.

"Yes, sir."

"Not sure I want to be seen in the company of someone dressed like such a whore. You think you please me, looking like you do?"

"Yes, sir."

Grabbing her hair, he jerked her head back. The look in his eyes made her shudder with desire. Completely in character. Not a single sign he wasn't going to relent on her. They'd been doing this for over a decade. "I don't take company in whores, slut. I should parade you around naked if you're just going to show every Tom, Dick and Harry everything you have to show."

"If that's what you want, sir."

Pulling on the leash, he led her over to the couch. Sitting down, he bent her over his lap, lifted her very short black skirt to reveal her cheeks, the black thong she was wearing already nestled between her cheeks. The first slap stung but made her moan. The second slap made her shudder. Each subsequent slap earned another moan, shudder or both together. She counted off ten on each, feeling them already stinging but warm from his touch, before his fingers ran along her slit.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Thank you, sir."

He jammed two fingers into her pussy, and she shuddered almost immediately. "You'd better not cum, slut," he growled, "If you cum, I will get things out of our suitcase."

"Please, sir," she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please don't make me cum."

A third finger slid inside her, and a thumb slid inside her arse. He knew she would have already lubed herself up as she must always be ready for him. "Are you making demands of me?" he murmured. The fact he was quiet always filled her with desire because it was when he grew quiet that she knew she would be in for it. "Answer me!" he breathed into her ear.

"No, sir," she squeaked, doing all she could to hold back her orgasm.

Thankfully, after another couple of minutes, he relented, sliding her off his lap to kneel on the floor between his legs. After sucking his fingers clean, he just glared at her for a few minutes in silence. "Are you ready to go?" he finally asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Your plug is ready. It's on the coffee table. Put that in. The nipple and clit clamps are on the front seat of my car. You're to put those on while I'm driving."

"Whatever you want, sir."

He'd booked them a hotel for the evening close to the club they would be visiting. Walking into the lobby whenever she was dressed up was always an experience as, well, she always stood out when dressed up for the club. Her brother was always cool, calm and in control in those situations, barely glancing her way as he'd flirt with women in front of her.

Escorting her up to the room, she glanced longingly at the bed as she wanted to just be fucked hard by him all night, some of the time in her pussy, but the rest of her time in her arse. She knew he'd likely brought one or two toys along so he could fill whatever hole he wasn't inside. There were nights at home that he'd invite Katie or their mother to join in. The same he would do when playing with Simone, Kelly would love to sometimes join in on the fun.

"On the bed," he ordered, "On your back."

Lying back as she was told, he pulled off her thong and she noticed the smile at how wet he would have noticed they were. Holding them briefly to his nose, he threw them on the bed next to her as he joined her on the bed. Lifting her skirt to reveal her pussy, he spread her legs even further.

"You do have a perfect little pussy, slut," he whispered.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered in reply.

"Do you need to cum? Be honest with me."

"I do, sir."

He smiled and lowered his head. "You may only cum when I say so. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," she whimpered as he ran his tongue up her slit.

Closing her eyes, she just enjoyed the feeling of his tongue as he spent a while teasing her to start with. Smiling as she felt him play with the plug in her arse, when a pair of fingers slid inside her pussy, she had to use all her experience to hold back her orgasm.

"Please, sir," she whispered, "I need to cum, sir."

"No," he replied, glancing down to see him smiling at her, "Not until I say, Deborah."

She knew he loved eating her out so she couldn't complain about that. When they weren't playing, she'd enjoy what felt like one endless orgasm as he simply knew her body almost as well as she knew it herself. But when he was in charge like he was, denying her an orgasm, it felt spectacular.

"Oh god," she groaned, and she knew that she was on the brink, his fingers teasing that special spot she had, his tongue working her clit, "Oh god, sir..."

"You may cum," he said softly, "Cum for me, Deborah. Cum for your brother."

It was another epic orgasm, feeling her squirt as her back arched, she squeezed the fingers inside her tightly, crying out his name as the orgasm tore through her body. It seemed to go on and on, feeling her body shaking, her body writhing as his free hand wrapped around her thigh to keep her steady. By the time she'd crested that wave and was relaxing back on the bed, she felt his two fingers slide into her mouth to clean then before she opened her eyes.

"Thank you, sir."

"Are you ready for tonight?"

"I am, sir. I'm your toy to play with, sir."

123456...9