A Family Bonding

Story Info
Orgy as a tool for family social bonding.
9.3k words
4.41
32.9k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Personally, I am against incest. But like everyone else, I also enjoy fantasizing about incest. In the story below I took it to the extreme. The story is entirely fictional. None of it happened in reality.

***

I was fucking my mother Marie when the double doors opened and the eternal servant, Fräulein Greta, announced the arrival of Aunt Sophia and Uncle Chris. Grandma raised her head above my father Peter's cock and asked: "Who's going to welcome those coming?"

I turned my head towards the doors and looked at the beautiful Sophie. Sophie was my father's younger sister and was the most beautiful and attractive woman I knew, even more than my mother, who was an amazing hottie. Out of the whole family, Sophie was always my favorite, secretly I even had in love with her.

"Don't you dare," my mother whispered. "I'm so close." She caressed my head, looked deep into my eyes, and whispered again, "Fuck me, son, fuck me hard."

***

It was the annual family gathering of the Koskull family at the large family estate on Long Island. Actually, just the offspring of Frederick (Fred) and Elisabeth (Liz) Koskull. True to the old Prussian heritage, every family gathering included sex. This was my grandparents' way of keeping the family together - sex. The fact that family sex is incest was irrelevant.

In fact, there are two of these every year - on Thanksgiving, the whole family, including children, gathers for a joint family feast, after which we stay overnight at my grandparents' estate. On Thanksgiving we all arrive early, swim in our grandparents' heated pool, chat, laugh and exchange experiences. When it's time for dinner we are required to go up to our rooms and change into formal clothes. The feast is very formal, after which the children get their own rooms, while only the adults are divided into couples, and each couple gets their own bedroom. When I say couples, I don't mean married couples, but a man and a woman; Maybe brother and sister, father and daughter, mother and son or nephews and cousins. Sometimes there are also triplets. One night of incest, one on one, designed to strengthen the personal bond between relatives.

On the other hand, what is known as the 'annual family gathering', is for adults only, over the age of 18, went on one afternoon only and includes a family orgy in my grandparents' spacious living room. We do not stay overnight at the family estate.

According to family tradition, each offspring who turned 18 is officially presented at Thanksgiving, assigned to lay down with our grandfather or grandmother, depending on the gender of the offspring, and only then was allowed to participate in the annual family gathering.

I'll never forget my first Thanksgiving as an adult, about four years ago. Until then I was not even aware of the family sexual tradition. That holiday, my grandma took me to her and grandpa's bedroom and told me about the family tradition, while she groped my body, kissed me and unbuttoned my shirt. I could freak out, but grandma was a beautiful woman, and as befits someone who holds a title of Prussian nobility, that is no longer relevant, she was slim, attractive, and well-groomed. A woman who, despite her advanced age, even young guys would turn their heads after her as she passed by on the street. Not that she ever walked down the street. Streets are meant for the common people, not for my grandma.

This first sex with grandma was also my most glorious failure. I was so excited that I came in no time. Luckily for me, my grandmother was very mature, or maybe very experienced. She soothed me and caressed me, making my cock to harden again. That night I came four times and each time I got better and better. In the months that followed, a friend introduced me to a pill that inhibits orgasm. I went to the doctor with a fabricated story and got a prescription for the pill. Since then, I make sure to take two pills before every family gathering.

Four years have passed since then, and at the last Thanksgiving, the twins, John and George, Uncle Arthur's children from his second wife, were introduced, and got to have threesome sex with Grandma Liz. Rumor has it that since then they always fuck together. On the preceding Thanksgiving, my sister, Katharina (Kathie), was introduced to the family and was awarded a night with Grandpa Fred.

But there were also glitches, mainly due to marriage. The new partner was not always ready to accept the family tradition. I was still a child when my uncle, Arthur, divorced his first wife, Barbara. Back then, I didn't know why, and I was also quite upset, because Barbara was a fun woman in every way. Only after I was let in on the family secret, did I learn that Barbara was not ready to sleep with my grandfather and considered incest an obscenity.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I can lay down with my mom whenever I want. Definitely not. Incest was limited only to family gatherings. At our house, I don't even dare to glance at my mother when she is taking a shower.

At the current meeting we arrived first and discovered that our grandparents could not hold back and were already busy with slow and loving sex. As soon as we entered, grandpa rose above grandma and spread his arms towards my sister.

"Here is my favorite granddaughter", he called, and Kathie ran towards him and got into his arms, pressed against his hard and wet, from grandma's milk, dick. Dad sat down with a sigh on one of the sofas and grandma quickly rolled up his pants and gave him a magnificent blowjob. Which left me with my mom.

It wasn't the first time I fucked my mom. The first time was at Thanksgiving two years ago. Back then we got to share room for the night and my mother warned me that although I was now going to have sex with her, don't I dare to behave in promiscuity, that's exactly how she called it, at home. My mom was a beautiful blonde, with dreamy blue eyes, and an insane body. Unlike grandma, whose breasts were small and erect, probably due to plastic surgery, mom had round and full breasts, with prominent pink nipples. As expected, her pussy was completely shaved. Actually, now that I think about it, only Aunt Sam wasn't completely shaved. She styled her pubic hair in the shape of lightning pointing to her love nest, as if to direct the men to the right place...

Except for Sophie, my mom was the sexiest woman in the family.

After us came Uncle Arthur, his wife Samantha, Sam, and the twins. The twins had no respect for grandpa. As soon as they got in, and after quickly undressing, they went over to Kathie, who was riding on grandpa, pulled her off him, placed her on one of the sofas and worked on her together, with George shoving his cock into her mouth and John giving her a blowjob.

Grandfather, who was left with the cock in his hand, approached Aunt Sam, who quickly undressed for him. Uncle Arthur noticed that Grandma's cunt, which was still kneeling on her knees giving dad a blowjob, was empty and he hurried to fill it.

As far as I could see, Sam was having quite a good time with Grandpa. She writhed under him and never stopped moaning in pleasure. Kathie also had fun with the twins and didn't stop screaming. We were all set.

And then Aunt Sophie and her husband, Uncle Chris, arrived.

***

I leaned towards my mom, kissed her on the lips and whispered, "Not so fast, mother. It's not every day I get to make love to you."

As part of the family hypocrisy, my mother did not like me to use of the word 'fuck'. She, of course, did use it in the heat of the sexual act. In fact, even grandma, who always insists on clean and decent speaking, could talk and act like a whore during the family gathering.

Mom broke the kiss and breathed hard, she must have really been very close. She forced her legs apart and stretched them, and only then did I notice that they were really shaking, especially on the inside of her thighs. Her frequent breathing made it difficult for her to speak, but as my thrusts became slower and longer, her eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Don't slow down, baby, keep fucking me like before." Mom gasped, but I didn't accede her. If I'm going to lose Sophie, it better be for a long fuck with my mom.

Mom was a good fuck, and just looking at her naked could give me a hard-on.

She grabbed my butt and pushed me into her while her loins rose towards me with each penetration. I leaned on one hand and moved to lick her neck while the other hand crushed her full and warm breast that filled my entire palm. The tremors spread to her stomach, and she transitioned into pleading, "Please, sweety, fuck me as hard as before."

I squeezed the breast that was in my palm and shook my hips to the sides. I buried my head in the hollow between her neck and shoulder and kissed her non-stop. Her smooth and warm skin was like a touch of silk on my lips.

"Bastard," she gasped at me and crossed her ankles on top of me, tightening me tightly into her.

"Well? Nobody's going to welcome Sophie and Chris?" Grandma called.

So, there is still a chance. I leaned on my both hands and fucked my mom the way she wanted -- hard, fast, and powerful. Her breasts moved under me, bouncing up and down, like waves in the sea. Her cry was not long in coming, "Yes, yes, baby, I'm coming, yes, yes."

And with that, she folded under me with involuntary jerky movements. I pressed her with all my weight and continued to forcefully fuck her. She didn't stop moving nor did she stop moaning. Until finally she calmed down and lay exhausted under me. I could still feel the shivers running through her body.

"Son, that was a great fuck. Go to Aunt Sophie."

I stayed on top of her for a few more seconds, letting her relax and regulate her breathing, until a light pat on my butt brought me back to the room. It was Uncle Chris, Aunt Sophie's husband. "Leave some for me too," he said.

I got up from mom and looked across the room -- grandma was still stuck between dad and uncle Arthur, my sister Kathie was getting double fucked by the twins, and Sam was holding grandpa with her ankles crossed on his back.

I rushed towards Aunt Sophie, took her in my arms and whispered in her ear, "I can't believe the men in the family let the most beautiful woman in the room stay alone."

Sophie was definitely the most beautiful woman in the room. She had a slender and elongated body, long legs and a medium-sized tits, but erect and hard ones. Her hair was a shade of light brown, in the sun it also took on a reddish hue, and it fell on her back in soft waves. Her eyes were very bright, almost watery, and when she stared at you, you could get wet on the spot.

She laughed and slapped my dick, "Flatterer."

I dragged her to the thick Persian carpet that was behind one of the large sofas. "Here I can fuck you slowly, without anyone disturbing us."

I pinned her to the wall and kissed her forcefully on her lips. By the time I approached her, she had only managed to take off her pants, and I cupped her round butts in my both hands. I lowered my lips to her long neck and kissed it small kisses. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and swung it over her, my lips continuing south towards the breasts that filled her bra.

"Oh, Nic," Sophie whispered. "You've improved since the last time we were together." Yes, this was at last year's meeting. "I understand that you have gained experience with the female students at the university."

"After a night with Grandma, Aunt Megan and Mom, I became a hit at university," I laughed back. Actually, Aunt Sam was the only one in the family I hadn't fucked yet. Well, except for Aunt Diana, but Aunt Diana was a lesbian.

Sophie quickly rolled up her bra and replied, "Let's see what you learned."

A deep moan was heard from the end of the room. Grandpa is cumming.

I continued to lick Sophie's breasts, lightly lapping her nipples with my tongue. She held my head with both hands and caressed my face. "You're sweet," she said.

I placed both my palms on her breasts and lowered my head towards her stomach, giving a particularly thorough lick to her navel. Sophie lay down on her back on the thick carpet, spread her legs and pulled my head towards her loins. I was happy to accept the invitation. Even Aunt Sophia's pussy is amazingly beautiful. It is wrapped in thick and smooth lips, in a shade of bright red, and is always parted slightly, allowing a glimpse into the pink interior of her cunt.

I licked the connection between one thigh and to the pelvis and then moved to the other side. "Oh, Nic, that's good. That's so good." Sophie whispered.

I moved to the thick lips, that covered her warm and smooth love nest, and licked them all the way. A slight tremor passed through Aunt Sophie's body. I placed my hands on her smooth thighs and squeezed them lightly, while licking her lower lips. She started panting, but didn't urge me to move forward, so I continued to tease her for a few more moments before letting my tongue squeeze between her lips and lick the inside of her pussy.

I moved my hands to her loins and pulled her lips to the sides, revealing the inside of her cunt which was pink and wet. I licked it with long strokes of my tongue and then pushed one finger into her vagina looking for her G-spot. Aunt Sophie's loins rose with a quick jump, and she gasped.

I lifted my hips and tried to find a comfortable position for my hard cock under me. I was also aroused and the touch of my bare cock on the Persian carpet sent chills all along, from the tip to the testicles.

I continued to lick the inside of my Aunt Sophie's pussy while my finger lightly touched her G-spot. Gurgles of pleasure erupted from her mouth, and she began to shake her loins in a gyrating motion. I attached my lips to her lower lips and sucked the fluids that leaked from her. Only she and mom had tasty fluids. With all the female students I slept with, these liquids were accompanied by an unpleasant smell.

My tongue bypassed her clit and now I licked the elongated bump under her camel toe. Aunt Sophie's pelvic movements increased, and I began to feel the tremors in her hips. She is close. A little more and then I will reach her clit and give her her first orgasm. First of many, so I hoped.

"Nic baby," Sophie whispered, "I think I'm about to cum."

I put pressure on her G-spot and moved my tongue to her clit. The movements of her loins became uncontrollable. She picked them up off the carpet and moved them in every direction without any pattern or logical order. I held my lips to her clit and sucked it. In response, Sophie let out a sharp scream.

"Oh my God, oh my God, yes, baby, give it to me."

A few seconds later she came with a subdued cry, "Yes, yes, it's coming, I'm cummiiinnnggg."

Then she fell to the carpet like a lifeless rag doll.

"God, kiddo, you don't know what you've done to me."

I let her catch her breath and was going to climb her, but she had other plans. She pushed me onto my back and pounced on my hard dick. She held it with one hand and placed her lips on its head. Her tongue ran around the glans of my cock and her hand squeezed it from end to end. I noticed she was standing on her knees at an angle that allowed me to reach out and touch her pussy. I caressed it from the outside for a few seconds and it must have turned her on completely, because in a moment my whole cock was inside her mouth. She sucked my cock forcefully and pulled her head up and down in slow motions.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth," I whispered, "I want to fuck you."

"Luckily for you, I want to fuck you too." My aunt replied and positioned herself over my cock. She impaled herself slowly, shaking her butt in a circular motion, as if she was screwing my cock into her.

At that moment the servant announced the arrival of Aunt Megan and her husband Harry. Despite her years, Aunt Megan was hot too. She had a body that the best way to define it is - mature. But what was more important than Aunt Megan are her children -- William, Willy, who was a year older than me and had been my best friend since childhood, and his two sisters, the thin and tall Becky, who was four years older than me, and Tammy, shorter than Becky and a little fuller than her, who was younger than me and was presented a year before my sister Kathie.

It seems that Sophie got a little tired, because she put her palms on my chest and leaned forward. Her butt rose and fell over me with loud thumps and her full breasts bounced accordingly. I put my hands on her hips and stopped her.

"Aunt," I said, "if you have a date with someone else in the family -- cancel it, because I want to fuck you for at least another hour."

She giggled and leaned in for a kiss. "Finally a man in the family who doesn't try to fuck all the women in one evening," she giggled.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll fuck them all, but only in an hour, after I'm done with you."

She laughed again. "Look at him, the kiddo has gained confidence."

But she slowed down and with each descent she contracted her belly so that her cunt reached the edge of my scrotum. I cupped her breasts and licked her nipples. It was a good fuck, and a beautiful woman was riding me, and I intended to get the most out it. She folded her elbows and lay her full length on my body. At this point she no longer jumped on me but fucked me by bending her loins. It's something no one has ever done to me before, and it was focused stimulation on the soft part of my cock. I left her breasts and with one hand I hugged her and with the other I grabbed her head and brought her in for a kiss. Even during the kiss, her loins continued to fuck me using her abs.

At that moment my sister Kathie appeared and sat next to us leaning her back against the sofa. "I need a break," she whispered, "the twins tore me apart."

Aunt Sophie giggled. "They both? Together?"

"As together as possible. In all the holes at once."

"Double penetration?" I asked. I should have seen it.

"Also," replied Kathie. "First time I ever do anal."

"Ouch, not the nicest way to make an acquaintance with the most stimulating fuck there is." Said my aunt Sophie. "I like double fuck, but it's a matter of taste, I guess."

I held my aunt's waist and turned her on her back. Now I was on top of her and between her legs. I fucked her in long movements, while kissing her and caressing her beautiful breasts.

My sister Kathie was also beautiful. She had short blond hair, slightly darker than my mom's, and big blue eyes. Her lips were full, but her breasts had not yet matured and were not particularly large. She sat with her legs apart and her slit opened slightly, revealing a thin strip of the reddish interior of her cunt.

"And why are you hiding here?" Kathie asked. "You're missing out on all the action outside."

"And what's going on outside, sis?" I asked.

Kathie peeked over the edge of the sofa and reported. "Dad fucks Tammy and Uncle Chris fucks Becky... No, wait, Dad and Uncle Chris are swinging now."

Kathie peeked over the edge of the couch again and said, "The twins are working on Aunt Megan. Poor Aunty."

Sophie burst out laughing. "It actually seems to me that Megan will have fun with the twins. Once your father and my father gave her a double penetration, but in the same hole."

"In the same hole?" Kathie wondered. "How is it even possible?"

"They both penetrated her cunt together. As I recall, she was elated with pleasure."

At that moment Uncle Chris's voice was heard. "Yes, honey, yes. I'm cumming."

"Okay, so Chris is out of the game for now." Sophie said. "What more?"

Kathie peeked over the edge of the couch again and returned to report. "Grandpa and Uncle Arthur are exhausted on the couch and Willy is fucking mom."

I did some quick check and said, "Wait, I can't believe Aunt Sam stayed without a cock. Not fit her."