A Family Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Samantha, Arthur's wife, was perhaps the biggest whore in the family. What Dad and Grandpa did to Megan pales in comparison to what she could have done to them.

Kathie peeked over the edge of the couch again. "Uncle Harry fucks Aunt Sam. Oh, and Grandma is looking for a volunteer to fuck her..."

"Diana hasn't arrived yet?" Sophie asked.

Kathie glanced again. "I don't see her. What's the deal with her anyway? She's a lesbian, isn't she?"

"Kind of. She prefers women, but in the family she sometimes also fucks a man. Ask your father, he thinks she's the best fuck in the family."

"Uhhhh, that's good." Came a voice. "Yes, Yes."

"Who is this?" I asked.

She peeked and reported again. " Dad is cumming."

Kathie lay down beside us, leaning on one elbow and contributed her part to the sexual act as she caressed the inside of Sophie's thigh.

"Hey, Kathie, why don't you go eat Grandma's cunt? I think she might put you in her will because of that." I said.

Sophie burst out laughing and slapped my butt. "Such an evil you are. The devil incarnate."

But Kathie slowly got up and peeked. "Grandma is already booked. Uncle Harry abandoned Aunt Sam and went to fuck Grandma."

The servant's voice was heard again. "Miss Diana, without a partner."

"Okay, back to the game. I'm going to eat Diana." Kathie announced and disappeared.

I continued to fuck my aunt Sophie in slow motions, kissing her and caressing her breasts. Suddenly, she got a deep breathing again. Her hips, which were folded on both sides, moved with movements of splitting and snapping, and her loins moved strongly against me.

"Sweet Nic, stop playing, I'm about to cum again."

I lifted one of her legs over my head and laid her on her side. I myself straightened up into a sitting position with bent knees. I lifted her leg to my shoulder and began to forcefully fuck her, hitting her ass that shook with each stroke. Her breasts bounced cheerfully, and she grabbed one of them and squeezed it.

"Nic sweety, it's coming. Oh my Goodness, it's coming hard."

I increased the pace, and slapped her ass, enjoying watching it bounce. My hand slid over her thigh, that was against my chest, and I felt the waves that passed along the leg and the impulsive movement of the inner thigh muscle. Her loins were moving back and forth quickly, and she was literally squeezing the breast in her hand.

"Oh, my God, Nic, it's strong. I'm cummiiinnnggg."

The pulses that went through her body were really very strong. She breathed forcefully for a few moments, and I let her rest at her own pace. When she calmed down, I moved myself behind her and continued to fuck her in a spooning position, holding the breast she previously crushed. This time she was much more relaxed and moved her loins in circular motions that made my cock tremble inside her. I buried my head in the hollow between her shoulder and her neck and waited for the orgasm to come.

And it did come, and when it came it was strong and satisfying. I continued to fuck her for a few more minutes until she came too. Again.

***

Sophie and I sat on the carpet, side by side, and leaned on the couch, trying to catch our breath and gather strength for what is about to come.

Aunt Sophie put her head on my shoulder and said, "Nic baby, I think you're the best fuck in the family. Want it in writing?"

"No thanks," I said. "I'll settle for a written commitment to get fucked by you at every family gathering."

"Honey, if I wasn't married, you'd get between sessions too."

We sat like that for a few more minutes until the twins appeared and stood in front of us in a tense posture, with a hard cock that stood at a ninety-degree angle to their bodies. It was a funny sight. Both of their cocks were very long, much longer than mine, but thin. With such a thin cock, maybe it's actually a good thing that one of them fucked my sister's asshole for the first time. I guess my dick, or my dad's, could have been a lot more painful.

John mimicked the sound of a trumpet fanfare while George announced in a solemn voice, "Nic, you're welcome to fuck our mother."

"I just came, give me time to recover." I answered.

"Don't worry, cousin, we'll help you recover." John announced, and with that he leaned towards me, grabbed my cock, which was still hard, and pulled me.

"Hey, hey, what happened to you?" I cried and stood hastily.

John slapped my butt and said, "Come on, cousin, you're going to get the fuck of your life. Trust me."

Aunt Sam could definitely be a porn star. She had the right looks and the required skills. She is thin but not skinny; Her legs are long, not thin but strong and straight; A thin layer of fat covering her muscles gives the feeling of a full and juicy thigh; Her breasts are large, full and erect, and from the way they look, I assumed she has silicone implants. Each of her breasts is emblazoned with a fleshy aura the size of a quarter dollar coin and her nipples are long and prominent. Her black hair, thick and straight, fall over her shoulders like a waterfall; Her eyes are green and elongated, like the eyes of a snake; And her lips are full and very, very red. Although she doesn't look like it, I knew she is amazingly muscular and flexible, and I had already seen her perform stunts in complex poses that wouldn't put a rubber girl in the circus to shame.

"As you can see, mother is also resting now." George said. "But worry you should not. We will prepare you both for each other."

"Why did you suddenly start doing matchmaking?" I asked.

"We don't care about you, honey. But for a week mom has been talking about wanting to fuck you. We're good boys, we take care of our mom."

There is no doubt.

I walked with a sigh after the twins to a wide sofa on which Aunt Sam was resting, half sitting and half lying, with her legs spread. While moving I surveyed the room and discovered that Willy was still fucking my mother, and I congratulated him in my heart. On another sofa I saw Uncle Harry and my father lying exhausted with their eyes closed. In another corner I saw Uncle Arthur fucking Aunt Megan, his sister, and on the same couch, right next to them, Uncle Chris was fucking grandma, who occasionally reached out and stroked her son Arthur's head or Aunt Megan's breast.

In the center of the room, Becky rode Grandpa's cock, as Aunt Diana sat on his face, and he gave her a blowjob. The two women leaned on each other and seemed to be enjoying themselves very much. At that moment I complimented my grandpa, who was already over 70 years old, on his sexual prowess. It turns out that despite Kathie's announcement that she was going to eat Diana, it didn't happen. I looked for Kathie and did not find her.

John threw me on the couch next to his mother, and without even a second's hesitation he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. I jumped up. Before that, I had never been touched by a man in a sexual way. Beside him, his brother George knelt and licked the fluids that had leaked from their mother's cunt. This was probably the twins' version of the declaration that they would 'prepare us for each other'.

Needless to say, that John knew how to suck, and I assumed he and his brother practiced on each other every night before bed. He licked my cock from the base to the top; Sucked the sensitive part under the head of it; And then stuck the whole of it into his mouth on the first try; When he sucked it, he was like a pumping machine.

Aunt Sam opened her eyes and looked lovingly at her son licking between her legs and her hand ruffled his hair affectionately. She sent a sideways glance at me, and when she saw that I had an erection, she kicked out her two sons.

"That's enough," she said. "Leave him for me."

My look followed the twins. After being sent on their way they tried to harass Diana. George sat behind her, hugging her and crushing her breasts, while John tried to push his erect cock into her mouth. But Diana was adept at rejecting men. She grabbed John's cock and bit his head, simultaneously pushing George back. The two got up and looked for another prey. I saw them pointing to the couch which Aunt Sophie and I had fucked behind it earlier. Well, Aunt Sophie is going to get a double penetration.

Aunt Sam knelt in front of me and took a firm grip on my cock, milking it with strong movements. Her tongue moved under the glans at the end of my cock, and she played with the tip of her tongue along the groove under the head of my cock. It was good and I was looking forward to the sequel. But later it turned out that even though she knows how to give a pretty good blowjob, I've already received better ones. In fact, even her son gave me a better blowjob.

But nothing prepared me for what was about to come.

Aunt Sam got up and stood on the couch with her legs on either side of me, and slowly lowered herself on my cock. She held it with one hand, guiding it to the opening between her legs and then inserted only the glans of my cock into her. She remained like that, in a half-kneeling position, sent her two hands and held my head. She leaned towards me, kissed me gently on my lips and I felt the lips of her pussy contract hard against the slit under the head of my cock. She moved her loins in an almost imperceptible movement, massaging the connection between the glans and the shaft.

Her tongue penetrated my mouth and moved in quick circular motions inside it, playing with my tongue and exploring every point inside my mouth. I started to feel a lack of oxygen.

I grabbed her waist and squeezed the thin stratum that covered her muscles. I tried to impale her on my cock, but she resisted and remained like that, in the air, with only her thigh muscles supporting her. I was never aware of the strength of the muscle of the lip of the pussy, or maybe normal women don't have a strong muscle there, but at this moment her lips alternately contracted and released on the glans of my cock giving me something that her mouth could not give properly.

A few moments later, she sat completely on top of me and for a long moment did not move. She still kissed me, but this time her tongue really fucked my mouth with movements of penetration and withdrawal. I had trouble dividing my attention between my mouth and my cock. The lack of oxygen gave its signals on me, and a feeling of fogginess surrounded me. And like in a dream, she removed her mouth from mine, licked my ears and whispered, "I've been wanting to fuck you for a long time."

"I wonder why." I said.

"First of all, because you have a beautiful dick. And secondly, because it seems to me that you last a long time. I like a long fuck." Well, me too.

Suddenly her pussy muscles contracted and squeezed my cock with tremendous force. She straightened up a little, buried my head between her ample breasts and moved them with strong movements to the right and left, slapping my face with her breasts. I held her breasts in both palms and discovered to my surprise that they were soft and flexible, no silicone implants were in these breasts. I pressed her breasts to either side of my head and pinched her nipples. She moaned slightly.

"Yes, baby, that's how it should be done." She said.

Her vagina muscles surprised again. The pressure on the entire length of the cock was released and, in its place, I felt her muscles move like waves from the rim of her cunt inside, along the entire cervix to the tip of my cock, which was deep inside her. The waves moved once in and immediately afterwards out. And all of this using her vaginal muscles only, without her hips moving in the slightest. She fucked me without fucking.

I stuck my head out from between her breasts and asked, "How the hell do you do that? You don't even move your beautiful ass."

She giggled. "I told you I like a long fuck."

"But how? Is it muscles or what?"

She caressed my face affectionately, looked into my eyes and her vaginal muscles continued to massage my cock in waves, as if by themselves.

"Ever heard of a Chinese love egg?"

"I think I saw an ad for it online. What exactly is it?"

"It's a small stone ball that I push into my vagina and hold it there with my muscles. At first, it would fall out of my vagina as soon as I stood up. Today, I can walk around with it inside me all day and no one would know. Sometimes, I even play with it inside myself, up it to the uterus and lowers it until it almost falls."

She leaned towards me again, licked my ears and added, "Maybe I'll buy one as a present for your mother."

My Mom? I was wondering. One can think. At best, I fuck her once a year. She should buy one for my girlfriend.

She continued to fuck me without moving for a long time until she got tired of sitting on me like that, and she grabbed me by the back of my neck and spread her legs to the sides, raising her ankles on the back of the couch I was sitting on. It was a remarkable show of flexibility.

She stayed like that, with both her legs spread out to the sides on the back of the sofa, holding my head and pressing it to her full and soft breasts. I pushed one nipple into my mouth, pressed my lips hard on the halo around the nipple and sucked it hard. She purred with pleasure. The waves moving on my cock got stronger.

And then probably her lustful must have increased and she moved her loins in light circular motions on my cock. This is definitely going to be a long and fun fuck. Aunt Sam was less beautiful than Aunt Sophie, but a much more amazing fuck.

I decided to give up the quantity in favor of the quality this time.

And as if in response to my decision, a pair of hands were sent behind the sofa and hugged my head. Becky's voice accompanied the pair of hands, "Aunt Sam, can I take you Nic?"

"Not now, honey. Now he's mine."

Aunt Sam's heavy breasts made it difficult for me to breathe and I needed oxygen. Thus, I pulled my head from between her breasts and took deep gulps of air. A quick movement caught my eye -- Dad got up and went over to the couch where Aunt Megan was riding Uncle Arthur. Her exposed butt attracted dad eyes who penetrated her from behind giving Aunt Megan a double penetration. Aunt Megan seemed happy to have Dad join her, and she moved her loins in quick motions, with her two brothers stuck inside her.

Aunt Sam rose above me and turned her back to me. She again sat on my cock and massaged it with her vaginal muscles, her hips barely moving. I guess we could sit like this all afternoon with her teasing my cock and sending waves of pleasure all over me. But we both realized that we don't have the whole afternoon just for the two of us, so she leaned forward, leaned on my knees and started really fucking me.

Well, I guess that's when I realized I was called to collaborate. I grabbed her ass with my both hands, crushing his cheeks, while lifting her slightly above me and started to fuck her from the bottom up. A slight coo came out of Aunt Sam's mouth, and she rocked her butts side to side, complementing my movement from bottom to top.

The orgasm with Sophie was strong and I had no problem holding myself, so we continued like this for many more minutes, until she lifted herself up and cuddled on me with her back. Apparently she got tired. She held my head and found my ears.

"Here, that's what I call a long fuck. If we're lucky, next Thanksgiving we'll be assign to the same room and then we'll have the whole night just for us to play."

The truth is that at that moment I also hoped it would be so. With Aunt Sam you don't cum many times, but this one time will be worth as many orgasms. I grabbed her breasts, crushed them and started to forcefully fuck her. Aunt Sam lifted her feet up onto the couch and swung her hips in the air, allowing me to fuck her from the bottom up. But I needed more than that. So, I grabbed her by her waist and swung her aside onto the sofa. She moved one leg over my head and placed it on the back of the sofa in an impossible-looking twist.

I fucked her in a spoon position until I felt the first contractions in her vagina. I lifted myself up behind her and mounted her, while she was still lying on her side, then I fucked her fast and hard. At first only small screams were released from her mouth and they were accompanied by a quick movement of her loins, then the screams turned into words, "Yes, honey, rip your horny aunt. Fuck me hard. Make me happy."

I don't know why, but I suddenly had a malicious desire to abuse her. I stopped and pressed my body against hers with all my weight, then went back to slow movements. If I thought she would react the way my mom did at the beginning of the meeting -- I was wrong. She smiled and pulled my head in for a kiss.

"Yes, honey, I see you got the idea. Now you understand why I wanted to fuck you so badly."

I licked her ear and then rested my head on her head with my gaze turned to the side. That was the moment I discovered Kathie. Only her head peeked out from behind the sofa on which Uncle Harry was resting. Above her head was a round butt and it was clear that she was in the middle of lesbian sex in a 69 position, with... well, that round butt definitely belonged to Tammy.

"Come, I'll teach you something special. Your mom can thank me for it later." She said.

My mom again? Then it hit me -- Aunt Sam fucks the twins at home too and she assumed I was also fucking my mom at home. The very thought almost made me cum, and I had to try hardly not to.

Aunt Sam twisted her body back and got out from under me, and with a move that only a rubber girl like her could do, pulled my head to her breasts. My cock was angled so that its head hit the front of her vagina. Her loins were moving at a fast pace and her vaginal muscles were back in action. Fragmented screams rose from her throat, and I realized that in this position, my cock was rubbing against her G-spot.

Now I couldn't take it anymore. I felt the orgasm slowly building in my scrotum and climbing to the base of the cock.

Damn, just not to cum without her.

I detached myself from her breasts and went back to forcefully fucking her. It only took us a few more moments until we both cum -- me with a heavy sigh and Aunt Sam with a fragmented scream, with her whole body shaking and gallons of liquid pouring out of her cunt. I think she squirted on my cock.

"Oh, baby, it was definitely worth it." She whispered to me.

It turns out that Uncle Harry also noticed Kathie and Tammy, because he rose from his seat, with his cock half erect, positioned himself above Kathie's head and brought his cock to her mouth. My sister abandoned Tammy's pussy in favor of her daddy's cock. When his cock was stretched enough, he pulled it out of Kathie's mouth and stuck it in the pussy of Tammy, his daughter. Kathie stayed for a few more moments to lick them both and then slipped under Tammy and went over to Aunt Diana.

***

I pulled myself away from Aunt Sam and we both sat down exhausted on the couch we were fucking on. I surveyed the room and the first thing I saw was my grandparents lying hugging on the carpet in the center of the room. Grandpa was lying on his back exhausted, hugging grandma who was lying next to him with her head leaned against his chest. That's what I call 'love'. The second thing that caught my attention was my mom curled up in Uncle Chris's arms. They didn't make love, they just sat on the couch hugging, and the endearing look of both of them made me wonder. Next to mom, Aunt Sophie sat with her legs apart. The twins must have really worn her out. Well, obviously Uncle Harry still fucked his daughter, Tammy. They just started. On another sofa sat Willy and Becky and both looked exhausted, but Willy still had an erection between his legs.

Fräulein Greta was busy preparing light refreshments on a table that stood against the wall. I glanced at the ancient clock that was hanging on the wall, and I wondered how time flew. I tried to do some time calculation, but it didn't add up and I realized that I probably fucked Aunt Sam for over an hour, maybe even an hour and a half. Makes sense considering that for a prolonged time Aunt Sam only had been massaging my dick with her cunt muscles. I also noticed that there was more than an hour left until the end of the meeting. Apparently, Fräulein Greta recognized the general exhaustion and decided to set the table earlier than planned. She finished setting the table when the twins approached her, and in a coordinated move they clung to her from the front and the back. Normally, the heavy servant, who was in her fifties, did not participate in the game, but it had happened before, that someone had fucked her when there was a cunt short.