A Family Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long fuck, my cock has a tendency to stay erect for a few more minutes, even though I myself was completely exhausted. I noticed that the trio of Dad, Uncle Arthur, and Aunt Megan had broken up and all three were sitting on the couch simplifying their limbs. Aunt Megan's gaze was drawn to my erected cock, and I saw a wolfish grin cross her face.

And this should be known, Aunt Megan has no problem fucking for hours and cumming several times without a break. She also has a fixation on her partner, and until she is forced, she will not change her partner. Aunt Megan is pretty hot and a pretty good fuck too, but getting her after Aunt Sam can cause heart attack.

Sucking sounds could be heard from behind the sofa on which Aunt Sam and I were now resting. I glanced over the back of the couch and saw my sister Kathie finally eating Aunt Diana's cunt. I smiled to myself and continued to rest, until Aunt Megan gave me a long look and then stood up.

Oh dear, I'm in trouble.

She got up, turned around and leaned in to kiss her two brothers, and I took advantage of the moment she had her back to me and did a quick roll over the back of the couch. I landed next to Kathie and slapped her on the butt. She raised her head to me.

I turned to Aunt Diana and said, "Don't worry, Aunt D, I'm not going to force myself on you. I'm just hiding."

Then I turned to Kathie, "Sis, I need your help. It's urgent."

"Who are you hiding from now?" Asked Kathie.

"Aunt Megan has her eye on me." I replied.

"Good for you," Kathie said casually, "everyone says Aunt Megan is a great fuck." And with that she went back to eat Aunt Diana's cunt.

"Not after Aunt Sam." I replied. "Sis, I'm completely exhausted."

"Oh, poor guy." Aunt Diana laughed. "Megan will tear you apart. When she spots an erect cock, she's like a Pit Bull spotting a fat bone." My cock was definitely still erect.

"Especially when most men are already exhausted." I completed her words.

Aunt Diana peeked out from behind the couch and said, "She's coming over here."

"Sis, please, I need you to get on me. Now." I said.

Kathie looked confused, not understanding what the connection was. Aunt Diana took another look and said, "It's or now or she catches him."

But Kathie still looked confused. And so, Aunt Diana quickly got up and without unnecessary mannerisms slowly sat on my erect cock. My cock was still wet from Aunt Sam's and mine fluids, and Aunt Diana was also wet from the blowjob she got from Kathie, and even so, she had a hard time getting my cock into her tight, barely felt cock, pussy.

She hugged my neck and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. At that moment, Aunt Megan peeked from behind the sofa and when she saw Diana on my cock, she left. I hugged her waist and whispered in her ear, "Thank you, Aunt D. You saved me."

"You can only call me D, without aunt. I'm not married and not that old."

I laughed and rested my head on her shoulder. "Oh, D, you're great."

Aunt Diana shook her loins, a movement that helped my cock enter her a little more. I hugged her waist and whispered in her ear, "D, can I kiss you?" Go figure, she's a lesbian and I didn't want her to bite my tongue.

"If you haven't noticed," replied Aunt Diana, "your cock is inside me. What bothers you is a kiss?"

I giggled again and kissed her on the lips.

Kathie peeked over the edge of the couch and announced, "Bro, the danger is over. Aunt Megan got Willy. Can I have Aunt D back?"

But Aunt Diana thought otherwise. She moved her loins in a grinding motion. At that moment I noticed that besides the fact that her cunt was terribly narrow, her cervix was apparently very short. She couldn't get more than two thirds of my cock, and my cock wasn't unusually long. I wondered if she became a lesbian because sex with men caused her pain.

"Wait," protested Kathie, "we were in the middle."

"Well, he's already inside me, so why doesn't he fuck me?" Responded Aunt Diana quite logically.

"Don't complain," I said. "It could have been you, if you hadn't hesitated so much."

Kathie grumble sullenly and sat next to me, her hand resting lightly on my thigh and her head resting on my shoulder. The gesture did not go unnoticed by Aunt Diana.

"You two..." began Aunt Diana. She seemed to be debating how to proceed. Then she asked cautiously, "Is there a romantic thing going on between you two?"

Kathie had no inhibitions, and she rephrased the question, "I think she's asking if we fuck at home too."

I laughed at Kathie's bluntness and said, "Not yet. But we've thought about it."

"Don't do it," Aunt Diana responded. "If you have each other available at home, what will make you invest in your boy or girlfriends?"

"If so," responded Kathie, "then fuck him quickly and let me fuck him too. At least here it permitted."

I let Aunt Diana continue to grind her clit on my cock, I kissed her long and savored the touch of her hard breasts. I pinched her nipples, licked her neck, made her moan more than once and waited for her to go into ecstasy. And when that happened, I threw her on her back on the carpet and quickly fucked her making sure not to insert my cock all the way in.

Now I understood why Dad thought Aunt Diana was the best fuck in the family. Her tight cunt gripped the sensitive top of my cock tightly and when she went into ecstasy, she was really wild. Her loins moved quickly and forcefully in all directions; Her hands wandered over my body pinching, crushing and scratching; And her mouth sucked my neck, and she also bit my shoulder more than once. She was definitely a real tigress.

But when she cum, she came very hard, and within seconds she was completely dry and unable to get any cock inside her. I felt sorry for her. I guess she had lust for a man, but apparently the men she was with caused her quite a bit of pain. She was not a lesbian out of sexual preference, but out of physical constraint.

Her legs hugged my body tightly, not allowing me to move even a little. I was also careful not to move inside her and then I leaned towards her, caressed her face and kissed her lightly.

"Aunt D, you're an astonishing fuck." I whispered.

She also caressed my face and whispered back, "Thank you for being so thoughtful. And I'm sorry I couldn't make you come."

"Nonsense," I said. "Kathie here will complete the job."

Aunt Diana giggled lightly, and I pulled myself out of her slowly and carefully. I placed Kathie on top of her knees, penetrated my sister from behind and fucked her hard. My sister twisted her supple body in ecstasy and couldn't stop screaming, "Yes, bro, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

A malicious thought occurred to me. I motioned for Aunt Diana to get up and whispered in her ear, "Can you get us a lubricant, I want to give my sister a remedial anal fuck. "

Aunt Diana smiled at me in understanding and stood up quickly. A few minutes later she returned in Tammy's company and with a lubricant spray in her hand. I took the spray from her and sprayed it on my sister's anus. The cold liquid made her jump.

"Hey, what's this?"

At that moment I pulled my cock out of her and placed it at her rear entrance.

"No, bro, please don't," cried Kathie. I paused, then she changed her mind, "Slowly, bro, gently. Pllleassse."

I pushed my cock into her anus gently, and she moaned in pain. However, as soon as I was inside her ass, the tune changed, "Yeah, bro, fuck me. Oh my god, that's good. Keep going in. Push your cock all the way in."

Tammy stood next to her shaking her butt and said, "I'm next."

I fucked my sister's ass in slow and long movements, making sure to insert all my cock into her ass, and she didn't stop moaning in pleasure. Aunt Diana lay under her and ate her pussy as her forehead pressed against my testicles.

"Yeah, yeah, bro, you're doing it to me. Pick up the pace."

I did as she asked, and I think Aunt Diana picked up the pace as well, because her forehead was swinging over my testicles with increasing speed. I continued like this until Kathie burst out shouting, "I can't take it anymore, I'm cumming. Broooo."

I let her relax and caressed her back and waist. Aunt Diana was also caressing Kathie and me with gentle movements that were a complete contrast to the wildness with which she was fucking. It occurred to me that making slow, easy love with Aunt Diana could be a great thing.

I pulled my cock out of her and moved it to Tammy. I placed my cock along the length of the valley between Tammy's round butts, pressed her cheek to my cock and gave her a breast-fuck style. A gurgle of pleasure burst from her mouth.

Aunt Diana also switched to Tammy. "Enough teasing me," Tammy cried, "Put your fucking cock in my ass."

I noticed that Kathie is lying under Tammy's breasts and sucking her nipples. Looks like Tammy is going to get VIP treatment here -- me in her ass, Aunt Diana on her cunt and Kathie on her breasts. I fucked Tammy hard and fast until we both cum with animal power.

I was completely exhausted. So exhausted, that I was sure even John couldn't make my cock harden.

We all stayed resting on the carpet for a few more minutes until we heard Aunt Megan scream followed by Willy sighing. We got up and walked towards the light refreshments. The twins were still fucking Fräulein Greta, and she seemed to like it. Turns out they didn't even bother to undress her, they just rolled up her dress and ripped off her tights.

Grandma leaned over to the two and patted them on the butt. "That's it, that's enough. Let Fräulein Greta rest a little."

And with that, we all gathered around the table, naked as on our birthday.

Another annual meeting of the Koskull family ended with everyone satisfied and happy.

Excellent family bonding.