A Family Camping Trip

Story Info
Incest crossdress anal fun fantasy.
1.8k words
4.35
20.1k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a femme looking man. Round ass, curves where they should not be, and very very small cock. I'm talking looks like a mushroom cap tiny. I have never been able to grow much hair anywhere but on my head. Which makes shaving it that much easier. In recent years I have thinned out in the waist and thighs. This is not the case for my chest which has developed into a very well rounded and perky tits. Which is strange as that is not what I felt I wanted. Here I am a grown 21 year old man unable to look the part. I have to dress like a anxiety ridden college student to hide myself from the local society of backwoods rednecks, mainly my own family.

Since leaving community college I found myself hanging out at my aunt Janets house a lot. The first time stole a chance I dressed in my aunts clothes they fit perfectly and I felt amazing. I loved dressing like a girl way more than hiding my terrible attempt at masculinity. When I did wear girls clothes, I could not resist sucking off some of the closet gay crowd around tiny town Ohio. Now when I say "could not resist" I mean it. It was like being controlled by a puppet master. The switch happens suddenly and uncontrollably.

My family loves the outdoors and takes several camping trips every summer. For my birthday the men in my family chose to take me on such a trip. Tent camping and fishing at a lake my uncle owns almost a days drive from the nearest town. While the women went on a cruise. We all met at my uncles house to say goodbye and loaded up and split ways.

When we arrived at the lake we pitched the tents before going fishing. All of the guys but me drink a whole bunch and this was the way it always went. Drunks teasing me about my long hair, about my inability to grow facial hair, and about the utter lack of girls in my life. I always just laughed about it. They had no clue what I was or who I was. A bunch of hillbilly guys with more testosterone than a pro football team.

I had enough of them and decided to take a swim. I took the short walk around the bend and up to the campsite to get my trunks. When I opened my bag I almost had a heart attack. It was full of girls clothes. My aunt and I had switched bags by accident at the house. I could feel the urge to scream coming on. Then the devil took me for a spin.

I pulled out my Aunts bikini and it was tiny, light blue, and had polka dots. I had to try it on. I flung off my clothes and put it on. Instant activation of girl mode now. I dug threw the bag it was loaded with her clothes and some sex toys. Janet you kinky bitch. I was in heaven. I pulled my long hair in to pig tails, grabbed a towel, and ran down to the other side of the lake away from the boys.

I took a dip in the lake and then just spread out the towel near a tree and dosed off. I awoke in a start and found myself looking straight at the men in my family. Uncle Bud, Dad, my older brother Jimmy, and my older cousin Buck.

"Well look at you! You Faggot!" said cousin Buck.

"Your Aunt called said she got your bag! I see you already knew that you slutty fag boy." this was my Dad.

"I guess we know who kept stealing Janet's clothe." said Uncle Bud.

"Ain't you got anything to say Jimmy?" I snapped as I looked from man to man. "I like this. I love to be girly. I am not about to be ashamed of it now." I was looking at all of them dead in the eyes.

"You're... you're hot as fuck." said Jimmy. "I mean hell if I didn't know better I say you were a girl."

"Knock it off Jimmy!" I said angrily. "You can all fuck right off. I don't have anything else to wear now. So I'm doing this al week. Fuck you all for being jerks about it." I snatched my towel and ran through them crying a little.

As I pushed past my uncle he reached his arm out and grabbed me around the shoulders. He pulled me into him. He had a hand on my head and one on my hip. "Now there is no reason to cry sweet one." He held me to him close and I could smell the beer and feel his breath on my neck. He patted my head and stroked my hip. "You look better than your aunt does in that suit." he hissed out in a whisper.

"Really? I thought I would hide from you guys some and then just swap into my dirty boy clothes for the night. But you really think I look good?" I had reached my hand under his arm and held his shoulder. I lay my head on his chest as he held me close.

"Well you're dressed like a slut so what do you expect!" came from cousin Buck.

"Buck this is your mom's bikini." Uncle Bud snapped.

"Well she dresses like one too." he snapped back.

"Janet has a way of looking sorta too young for her age." this came from Dad.

I was hugging Uncle Bud close still one arm under his with hand on his shoulder. With my head resting against his chest I could hear his heart beating faster than I thought it should. Then I felt it his cock was pressing against my belly just below my belly button.

I let a hand brush down to it. "Someone likes what they see?" I asked trying for funny but got flirty.

"You look just like Janet at 18. I'm sorry." he said.

I kissed him long and hard tongue down his throat deep. As I pulled away I said "Don't be. I'm flattered Bud. You're a sexy man!"

"The fuck was that James?" my dad asked. "You can't do that shit. He's mysister's husband. He's your Uncle."

"Why not Janet is a cunt to him. I can treat him like a king. I can treat you all better than any woman could. I'll be Janet now." As I was talking my free hand had worked the button and zipper on Uncle Bud's pants. I dropped to my knees and freed his bulging erect cock. It flopped out and hit my face. I did not hesitate in that split second. I did not want anyone to react negatively. I just shoved his hard throbbing cock down my throat. I paused at the base and glanced up. Uncle Bud was looking at the sky sliding his hands to my head he grabbed my pig tails and pulled back my head. Then slammed his hips forward and fucked my open mouth. With deep thrusts and moans he came in seconds. His balls swelled and his cum blasted down my throat and filled my stomach. He slid from my mouth with a sloppy foot stuck in mud sound.

"Holy fuck James! You just sucked off your Uncle!" Dad said stepping over towards me.

"I said I'm Janet now. You jealous?" I hissed at him. I was wiping cum and spit from my face when I wheeled on my knees to face him. "Fucking whip it out. Show your new daughter who's the boss here!" I reached for his belt buckle and snatched him in closer. I expertly slipped his pants down. There his cock was hard as a rock, too. "I knew it. You're not mad your jealous. Look how turned on you are daddy. I think you should Fuck me!"

I turned back to face Uncle Bud and slipped the bikini bottom to the side. I exposed my round ass and tight hole to my Dad. I drooled out a hand full of spit and rubbed my asshole with it. "Fuck me Daddy. Fucking teach me how you want me to be with the boys."

"I...I.."

"Fuck! I do I have to draw you a map? Shove your cock in my asshole you old dirty fucking Daddy!" I reached back and snatched his cock in my hand I pulled him closer and guided it to my asshole. As his cock pressed in I pushed back and like it was meant to be there, he slid deep inside me.

"Oh my Fucking God," I screamed. "Fuck me hard and deep Daddy!" Down on all fours I could feel my tits swinging with every thrust. My Dad was pounding my asshole deep and hard. I was living out a crazy fantasy. As my dad slammed home his balls swelling and his cock throbbing inside me. He held my hips back and twitched his load deep in my asshole. I looked up to see Jimmy and Buck standing in front of me with cocks in hands. Dad slid out of my asshole as his cum trickled down my thighs.

"You fucking pricks need some too?"

"Well these cocks ain't gonna suck themselves." Buck said.

"You boys ever been to Paris? I here they have a pretty awesome tower there."

With that suggestion my brother Jimmy kinda just swooped down and picked me up in his arms facing away from him with my legs over his muscular arms. With my bikini bottoms hanging off one foot. My asshole was leaking my dads cum so Jimmy slipped right inside. Buck then stepped in front of me and slid his cock along Jimmys and pushed into my tight asshole.

With both of there cocks hard as a rock every movement stretched me to the limit. Jimmy and Buck bounced me up and down like rag doll on there cocks. I could not take any more of this and my tiny little girl cock leaked cum as I orgasmed from the double penetration. My brother and cousin did the same. Cum leaked from my clitty and my asshole as the boys let me down. I was spent slumped on the towel and drenched in cum and sweat.

"What the Fuck do we do now?" asked my Dad.

"I don't know what Y'all are gonna do. I'm gonna put my bikini back on and lay here in the sun and get a proper tan. It's gonna be a long hard week being the only girl at this camp of fucking perverts! I swear if you fags get me pregnant I'll cry."

"Ha I don't think it works that way Janet." laughed Jimmy

"I'm willing to try." said Buck.

"I think I'll stick around a bit with my wife here boys." says Uncle Bud.

"Wife?" me and daddy say at the same time.