A Family Camping Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Uncle Bud leaves me a pearl necklace. I dream of Aunt Janet.
2.2k words
4
7.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week I turned 21 I went on a camping trip with my Dad, Uncle Buck, my older brother Jimmy, and my older cousin Buck. The ladies of the family had gone on a cruise. When we left from my aunt and uncle's house Janet and I somehow switched bags. I instantly went into slut mode when I found my hot ass aunt's clothes in my bag. I threw on her bikini and slipped out to the lake for a swim. When I was 18 i started sneaking her clothes away for some crossdressing delights. Honestly as crazy as it sounds I develop more feminine features ever time I dress in women's clothes. I was found dressed in my aunt's bikini by the men in my family. I either sucked or fucked my whole family on day one of the camping trip. I then proclaimed I was the only girl around and should be used as camp slut. I was dripping with cum from inside my asshole and had the lingering taste of my families cum on my tongue as I lay lazily on the sand near the lake. Uncle Bud hung around when the other men went back around the bend to camp.

"You really do look like your aunt Janet did when she was 21." Bud said. "How is it possible that you have a body that looks like that, as a boy?"

"I haven't the slightest idea Bud." I replied. "It started year when I left college and stayed with you and Janet. I stole her panties and a bra. It's all happened real fast after that. I slimed down and my body shape changed. I grew these amazingly perfect tits and this ass is to die for. I tried to hide it. You know that."

"That was the start of black hoodie season, right?" Bud asked. "I remember because I thought you were depressed over leaving college. Janet told me to leave it be. She said you were going through some personal stuff. Did she know about this?"

"No! Only some closet weird fucking rednecks from around town knew. When I wear those clothes that I know are not supposed to be worn by men, I lose control and turn super-slut nympho. As you and the rest now know." I was laying on the beach towel propped on my elbows. My ankles were crossed out in front of me. "At least I can show these fuckers off. No more hoodies and baggie pants." I wiggled my chest and my tits bounced side to side.

"I'd show them off too. You look...well...fucking amazing. If I din't know you were a boy I'd never guess it. I do think you should rethink the name though. Please don't just become new Janet. Also, is it me or has your voice become almost perfectly feminine?" he asked smirking. "You know Ican't explain any of this. Janet is going to have questions about her stuff. I'm not going to tell her but she will know. She just always sees through bullshit stories. I mean we don't get along anyway so...whatever." he droned on.

I just slipped the bikini top off my tits and let them jiggle. That did the trick. He noticed and just stared. "Do you like these? Uncle Bud do you want to titty fuck me?" I asked longingly. "Do you want to slap your huge cock between them and cum all over my face? Come on Uncle Bud be nasty to me."

He was on me like a hungry snake on a mouse. Standing, slipping off his pants, and lunging to kneel over my stomach in a single move. " I'd love to. You're a whore!" he said overly excited. "Janet never does slutty stuff like this. Now spit on your chest you fucking cunt!" he demanded.

I spit right on his cock. He rubbed it all over his hard vein covered cock. He let a long drool of spit out of his mouth and it pooled between my big firm tits. "Lay back and push them together tight and open your mouth you slutty bitch!"

I did as I was instructed. He pushed his slippery cock up between my tits and the head slipped into my mouth. I lashed at it with my tongue. His balls hung low and they slapped at my stomach as he found his grove in his thrusts. Once between thrusts he spit right on my face. Then he spit right in my mouth. Then he stuck his fingers in my mouth and scooped out the spit.

With that handful of spit he reached down to my tiny little girl clit and rubbed the spit on the mushroom cap like head of my cock. I really only had a head. My joke of a dick did not even have a shaft. It looked like the cap of a mushroom sitting on a withered nutless sack flesh. It could easily be mistaken for a twat. Over a year ago my balls had retreated inside my pelvic area and never returned. Expertly handled, my clitty tingle. This made my toes literally curl and my back arched. I moaned out in orgasmic lust. "Fuck!" I grabbed at the towel I was laying on and screamed. My little clitty spasmed and puked out cum that leaked down over my empty nut sack and into uncle's hand.

Uncle Bud quickly shoved his fingers dripping with my cum into my mouth. "Be quite you fucking whore. I don't want to share you again." he hissed.

I just laid back sucking and licking my cum clean from his hand and squeezing my tits so tight I was leaving hand prints on the side of them. With a shudder Uncle Buds cock erupted cum for the second time in less than an hour. He shot right up my face and into my hair. A second wave spilled onto my eyes and into my mouth. A third twitch and wave of cum flooded my tits with cum that dripped and ran down my ribs.

"Fuuuck!" came the gasp as he stood up slipping his pants back on. "You are a mess. You smell like a fucking sperm bank. What the fuck are you gonna do now? You sissy slut."

"Hmm, let's see I've got my dad's, my brother's, and my cousin's cum still dripping out of my asshole. I swallowed enough of your cum last round to make me look like I was binge eating pizza. (Huge load, actually visibly filled my stomach.) Now I'm covered from my hair to my tits in your cum and dripping my own cum down my empty ballsack." I grinned. "Did i miss anything?"

"You licked your own cum off my hand too, cumslut!" he added happily.

"And that, so I think I earned a chance to lay here and relax. Even if it's while drenched with and dripping cum from every where. Ok with you Uncle?" I asked with a smile.

"Well fine but don't be too long a girl can get taken advantage of pretty quick out here. You know, if the wrong type comes around." he said in a concerned tone.

"is there more wrong than a family of horny men fucking the 21 year old college boy crossdresser who also happens to be their nephew, son, and brother? Oh, and now sister. Seriously fuck off. But, over there tough guy." I laughed out loud.

"Whatever." Uncle Bud just slunk off back around the bend to camp. I lay there thinking about my new life. First thought: I'm a fucking cumslut whore now, aren't I? Second though: I like it. Third thought: it's tiring being a slut. as I dozed off.

"You've ruined that bikini." I heard a voice say. Then I heard something take a deep breath in. I felt the warm exhale of breath by my chest. "You smell like a used up cum rag!" The voice was disappointed.

I opened my eyes. A cat sat next to me. It was bigger than a normal cat. Mountain Lion sized. But, very much a domestic cat. It had some Human features in it's face and body. It stood up now on its hind legs like a human. Then it turned its back to me. It had black sleek short hair. It bent at the waist and stretched its paws down to the sand. It's tail stood straight up to the sky. I could see it's asshole and very human looking pussy. It's tail twitched its asshole clenched and it sprayed me right on my chest. This happened in the blink of an eye.

"What the actual fuck?" I yelled.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. That's involuntary sometimes. When I smell so much sex in a place that happens." She slunk back around and sat down back paws flat knees bent. Her front paws sat on the ground in front of her between back paws. She looked like a statue of a cat. Her arms smushed her tits together in a heart shape. Her tail lashed around her paws. Her cute little pink nose twitched at the smell in the air. Her mouth hung open a little to expose her fangs. This was fucking adorable.

"It's so musty. It kinda smells like a guys junk after a hot day." I knew that smell and loved it. There was something about this creature that looked and sounded familiar tp me. I was dumbfounded. "Are you a real cat person." I dumbly asked. "Or, am I going crazy?"

"Am I real? Right now it's a yes. Later it depends." she answered slowly and deliberately. "I'm dream walking and you are asleep. I would call you James. But, I know that's not what you are now."

Of fuck I got it. "Aunt Janet?"

"Puurrrfectly done." she purred out.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked. "Am I crazy now? You can't actually be a cat person."

"I can. I am. This is your dream. So you tell me what do you need. If you did not need me I could not be here."

"Janet I have been doing nasty things. I fucked all of the men here with me. I am convinced you all ready knew that." I gestured to dried cum all over me and stuck to my Bikini and hair. "I don't know what is happening. Those men are my family. Why am I so nasty."

"It's this place but who cares about that? Everyone involved is happy. You have a lot to learn about who you are and what happens next. Rest assured you did nothing wrong. You are not really your fathers son or...daughter."

"What like I'm adopted or some shit?" I asked.

"Yes, like that. It will be explained soon. Take my bag and the canoe at the lake, paddle to the big wooded island out in the center of the lake. Then look for a cabin there. In the cabin you will find a journal. This I started back in college when your dad and I were studying here."

"Are you going to come with me?"

"No. I'm only real because I walked into your dream. I am not really at the lake. Do as I said and do it at night. Avoid the mist! Do not let the plants take advantage of you! Good luck Darcy! For now if you would excuse me I've always envied cats for their flexibility." As she spoke she tried to lick her own twat. Comically contorting in all directions legs out stretched and spread wide. She was purring very loudly as she was successful.

I startled awake. Wow, was that real or some imagined fantasy brought on from heat induced stroke. Yet in the warm sun I could smell the musk she had sprayed me with. It lingered on the breeze and on the bikini top. Did she call me Darcy? I could see paw prints in the sand as well. As my thought lingered on my hot ass aunt appearing as a sexy hybrid cat woman. My hands drifted to my crotch and chest. I rubbed my clit sized dick head through the bikini bottoms and slipped my hand in to the bikini top to pinch my nipples.

With the musk of Aunt Janet the cat woman filling my nostrils I orgasmed. As the image of her eating her own pussy stayed in my mind, I quivered from my head to my toes and filled the bikini bottoms with cum. I could not resist dipping my hand inside them and scooping out some cum. I licked my hand clean.

I have a problem and the solution is in a secluded cabin in the woods. The woods are on an island on a secluded lake. The lake is in a secluded area in the hills of southern Ohio. No cell service, no real law enforcement help, and the men here are more interested in fucking me then helping me. I am gonna die out here in this wilderness. This is the only logical conclusion.

"Darcy?" I tried the name out loud. Yes that is it. At least now I have a new identity Darcy slutty camp cumdumpster and intrepid explorer of Appalachian wilderness. it sounds like a bad mystery novel idea. The thought made me chuckle. At least I'll die happy!