All Comments on 'A Family Changed Forever: Aftermath'

by guiltydad2

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not bad

though he needs to cut off the son and wife, why bother to support the wife who cheats and the son who cuckolds him? Also, this would free him up to do his daughter daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh, I see...

Not his fault then. It was all the wife's fault as usual. Thanx for putting me right - I must have misread the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes

Off course.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Wow what can I say?

You should have taken care of this asap with Kim. Letting this go on just caused further damage. Getting her back completely now will be a difficult feat. You should have gathered her up tor some very fucking HONEST counseling from the get go! Or the very minimum from when you found out what they were doing. I know you three were in counseling but it looks like your wife was not being honest at all.

Luke should have had very limited contact with the family and supervised by you and your daughter Kate Before you had sex with her (kate) again which depending on if you wanted your old family and your wife back should have never happened again. But you could probably fix your daughters relationship with youfor the familys sake. Your still her father and she respects you and you wo will have a special bond forever.

It looks this is not going to go anywhere good! Kim your wife is just completely detached herself from you. It looks like I am watching a serious trainwreck in my head and the peices are never going to be put back together.

So I am left to wonder for your next chapter what it is you and your daughter think this is all going to lead? My thoughts are endless but unfortunately most of the results in true reality in the future don't end to well, so I'll see what you tell me.

You don't say much about the youngest daughter. Where does she fit in to all of this? She definatey has to know something by now!

At this point all I can say is I am sorry! and I await your next chapter. I think I would have done things different. But I am not you, I wasn't there, and this did not happen to me.

Please pm me when you have the next chapter ready I am anxious to see how things turn out. I am afraid of what I am going to read but read it I must.

Best regards!

HoneyButterHoneyButterabout 14 years ago
O please...

why bother with the wife and husband getting back together? They're all with who they want to be with. And why's the dad acting all put out like he's some major cuckold? You could tell almost immediately the interest and want to be with his wife wasn't there for him either, and he finally get's a reason to be with the daughter on a regular basis, which is what he wants anyway. So why's the wife such a bad guy? Oh that's right, someone had to be the worse bad guy. I see a predictable ending but enjoyed the story.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Yes, the wife is the bad guy

Husband had been trying to reestablish a relationship with the wife until he found out she was continueing to fuck the son. After he found out she was still doing the son is when he started doing the daughter. So, yes the wife is the initial bad guy here. So hubby works to bring home money to support his wife and send his son to college so they can cuckold him? Kick them loose I say. Let his son support his new woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
honesty

To be honest... this story in both its parts, is extremely erotic to read. If you're looking for fault, look to those who created the "problem," the two crooks that made this happen. Advice on how YOU THINK you'd have handled the situation is basically meaningless, because it's an extreme situation with unpredictable responses. You don't know how you'd react unless you had the experience, and had the same relationships that this family had.

My question is why do we find this so erotic. I love incest stories, and this one offers a nice rationale for how it might occur.

Very very sexy, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope you will continue this soon.

I would really like to know what happened to all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
appriciating you

Really I am wondered how well you understud the parent children affection and love. Yes, its not the mistake of either your wife or yours or your children,....an unexpected accident happend which redefines your relations and made all of you realize the another angle of the real love. Yes its true when the intimate love of parent child takes the sexual angle, then it gives the utmost wormth, care and intense feel of intimacy either between your wife-son or between you- your daughter. And I appriciate both your wife and you, the way you rised your children to understand the relations in a perfect way.

Yes wthout hiding anything your son expressed himself to his mother and as a caring mother she considres his feeling, pain of misssing the love and she reciprocated him. At the same time, eventhough she is a girl your daughter bravely discussed the things with you and invited you to make the utmost beautifull love with her. Its not just sex, its love makng between the heartfelt lovers. Really I am appriciating her for this move.

See family doesn't means just sex and sleeping on one bed, so even if you and your wife or not involving in sex very often but it is clear that both you are got your veny intense lovers inside your family only. So your family will not be brocken. If one of the family embers or both finds their lovers outside the fmily then they want to move with them and the family's common benifites will be afected and then it leads to the break in the family. But in this situation your family memebers areyour lovers and all are willfully engaged with their partners. So no way your family will afect negativelly instea it strengthens the family bond.

So my advise is just dont play with your wife, arrange a family meeting among you four, and discuss the things in this manner and as every one of you wants your partners so lets accept the fact that now onwards you are going to continue love making with your partner without any feeling of cheating the other and will kept this relation secretly to avoid the social problems. Then your love life would be the most blessd one on this earth. Hope you understud me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And Your Name Is Guilty Dad?

O.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
His needed another chapter....

Pretty hot story, would like to see this finished,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next Chapter

I would love to see the next chapter to this story.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Hot as fuck

I don't usually like orgies, specially whole family ones. But luckily this one ain't one of those. A fair bit of loving wives going on too. So hawt!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Sweet love and sex

Wish I was the Daughter or Mother. I want so much to feel a cock in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! This is very hot. Well done port!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bravo! One of the best written stories on this site. It’s not moronic like so many stories here are and it’s quite erotic. I wish you would write more. Even if it’s not continuing this particular story, although I’m sure you have a lot of territory you could cover. Either way, write. You have some talent for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous