All Comments on 'A Family Changed Forever'

by guiltydad2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Bad

I'd throuw away the whore of a wife (who was the first to go wild), cut loose the son (who needs the bastard) and keep the 2 daughters (you broke the ice allready). Who needs some wife who is hardly there or the son who is competition for the whore? Keep the 2 daughters who are the new, younger and improved version of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What happened next?

I enjoyed your story very much. I am very curious about what happened next. I hope you continue telling your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like it like that!

This is a good story, but I think the possibility of the women being forced to eat each other out would have made it even better. Of course, having the father and son to suck each other off a maybe even fuck each other would have been great.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 14 years ago
Excellent story

I too would have liked to know what the repercussions of the sexcapades were. How did they feel and act toward each other? Did they continue swapping? Was the family in fact changed forever?

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Damn!

What happened next?

There are a ton of scenarios that could happen, but the family could be ruined forever!

Tell us the truth! Is this real or fiction?

Thanks for writing.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
I HAD TO COME BACK TO READ IT AGAIN!

Your story has me totaly intrigued. I desperatly want to know more!

From your story it looks like there are going to be problems especially from Kim, your wife. It looks like you will have to re "claim" her and rather fast.

Please message me and let me know if you are going to tell more of this story.

I can see a host of problems this incident could cause in in the family. Not any of them good. So I need to hear how it all was handled. The talks afterward, the post incident relationships, counseling, Or did the family continue to have sex with each other in a more controlled way, did your wife stay the wife she always was? Or did she mentally divorce you. My mind is in overdrive. There are so many things that can take place.

Thanks,

sexmate

guiltydad2guiltydad2about 14 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Thank you for your comments and feedback. I will be submitting the next chapter of my story this weekend. It will answer most of your questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic read

I really enjoyed this - not sure why - like a 100 others on here but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice one

whatever hapend its happend, but I congratulate you all. and I like the way your daughter shown love on you.

Even when the very first instant when you near by her vegina she turned her face aside as all other girls buts once you move on forward she did very lovely things...eventhough your focus is changing to your wife and son's love making she properly hold you and made you involve in amagnificient kiss. Such kind of intimate kisses needed between family members.

I didnt like the way the bulgers forced your ladies to suck their dicks, but the good thing is they made you explore the love and caring within your family members. Great narration I wish all happies and intensified love among all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Burglars!

Thanks to the burglars for breaking the ice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect family

These burgers did this family a favor. The son won't be able to keep his hard cock away from his sexy mother. In exchange for loosing his wife daddy now gets a tight young girl to copulate with. These burglers should get a prize for helping junior get his unprotected cock up his mothers pussy to give mommy a cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree

What a lucky mom and dad wife gets a bigger cock dad gets a tight pussy I say win win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get back in the game!

I like your writing. Would like to see more,.

secretstorysecretstoryabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!

This story makes me so fucking horny. I've read it so many times and it never fails.

secretstorysecretstoryabout 5 years ago
Curious

I just want to know, did you actually fuck your daughter? Did your wife fuck your son?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I was born in a mans body

But am a woman and I long to be in a situation like this, My cunny lips stretched wide by my sons large cock and my daughter fucks her daddy beside me. Our pussy juices flowing as their cocks give us the pleasure we need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so hot

the sex was good and descriptive, the taboo was hot. great scenario, reminds me of a story i read once where a family of three were forced to fuck eachother, want to read it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous