A Family History

Story Info
The Jones clan family history.
8.3k words
4.37
18.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

A FAMILY HISTORY

by DG HEAR

This is a story about my family. Where we came from and where we are today. I want to thank both of my editors, Blackrandl1958 and my other anonymous editor. They made my story a much better read. I make changes before submitting my stories, so any errors are probably mine. Lots of names in this story. Tried to keep it straight. I hope you enjoy reading my family history.

DG Hear

I'm part of the Jones clan from Harlan, Kentucky. My parents--Harold and Mary--had six off spring--five boys and one girl. There was my oldest brother, Harold Jr., and then my twin brothers, Donald and Daniel. Charles was next and then followed my sister, Millie. I was born the year after Millie. My parents named me Gary.

We fought like cats and dogs most of our life growing up. We fought over just about everything. You would have thought we hated each other but we didn't. When we started school and anyone picked on one of the Jones kids, they were fighting the whole clan. We might have pounded on each other but no outsider better mess with our family. Millie was even able to hold her own against her brothers.

Me being the youngest, I usually got the worst of it, but it also made me stronger. As I got older, I became pretty much the brawler. I was also Millie's protector. When Harold turned nineteen, he moved out. The twins, Donald and Daniel, both enlisted in the service after graduation.

Charles was the smartest and went to college to become an engineer. All that was left at home was Millie and me. Her best friend was Mitzi. I had kind of a crush on her but never really said anything. I would watch her flirt with guys and it kind of pissed me off. I didn't fight for her though because no one pressed her to do anything. She and Millie dated a lot of guys during their senior year. After graduation, they both got jobs at the local mall.

Millie found herself a boyfriend and after a year got engaged. Mitzi still dated different guys. I asked her to my prom and she accepted. I borrowed my dad's car since all I had was an old truck. I picked her up and we went out to dinner. We talked a little and I told her I always cared for her and she said she knew. My sister told her I did. I told her it always bothered me when she flirted with other guys.

She told me she wasn't really a flirt, that she just always treated people nice. I didn't tell her I didn't believe her. We had a wonderful dinner. Later while we were dancing, different guys wanted to cut in and I told them to get lost. Most knew my reputation and just left. One guy told me he wasn't afraid of me and ended up on his ass. Mitzi ran to the bathroom. I apologized to her when she returned. We danced a few more times and then I took her home.

On her porch, I kissed her for the first time. We kissed again and I said I wanted to see her more. We made a date for two weeks away. I was due to graduate in three weeks. She came to my graduation with Millie and her boyfriend, mom, and dad. My parents were so proud. The whole Jones clan had graduated.

I got a job at the lumberyard. It was hard work but paid good. Mitzi and I dated maybe once a month but she also dated other guys. I had a talk with Millie and she told me Mitzi wasn't the type to settle down with one guy. That pissed me off but I thanked my sister for being honest.

I had rented a trailer in a local trailer park. It was close to work and affordable. I liked being on my own but stopped by my parents for the free meals and of course to visit them.

A few months later, Millie got married. Harold, Charlie, and I were all in her wedding party. Mitzi was her maid of honor. The best man was Millie's fiancés best friend and the man Mitzi dated a lot. I was matched up with Suzy, who was a real sweetheart. She graduated the same year as me but from a different school. Donald and Daniel were overseas and couldn't get home for the wedding.

The wedding was really nice except Mitzi kept flirting. I only danced with her one time. However, I was beginning to get interested in Suzy. She was just a tiny thing and probably only weighed a hundred and ten pounds. During one of the slow songs, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I got a little pissed when a couple of other men asked her to dance and she accepted. If it wasn't my sister's wedding, I'd have kicked their asses. The next time we danced, she asked me what the problem was. I told her I was a very jealous person and it bothered me to see her with someone else.

"Gary, I'm sorry but this is a wedding and I like to dance. It's not like we're going together. I'm sorry if it bothered you."

We danced for a while longer and I held her in my arms. As the wedding was breaking up, I asked Suzy if she would like to go out for a cup of coffee and maybe talk. I wanted to know more about her. She smiled and said OK. We headed to a little all night restaurant and sat in a booth.

"Gary, I know all about you. In Harlan County, the Jones clan is quite well known. You're the youngest of the five boys and Millie is the only sister. I am her new husband's cousin. She asked me to be in the wedding and said she would match me up with you. Of course, I told her I would. I'm going to college to become a nurse. I hope to be a radiologist, which takes four years. I'm in my second year at Ohio State. I wish I could have spent more time with you but I have to be back by Monday. I kind of like you, jealousy and all."

"Suzy, I know this is forward but would you like to spend the night with me? I would like to spend more time with you."

"Gary. I want you to know that I don't sleep around but I will stay with you tonight."

I didn't want to take her to my trailer so I got us a nice motel room. I kissed her as soon as the door closed. They were kisses of passion. I was afraid I was falling for my tiny friend. I helped her remove her dress and took off my tux. We lay on the bed and she was so beautiful.

I've bedded a number of women including Mitzi but no one have I felt as close to as Suzy. I started by getting some lotion out of the bathroom to rub her tiny feet. She loved it and said no one had ever done it. I mentioned that since she is on her feet all day and danced all night her feet needed a rest.

I didn't stop at her feet. I slowly rubbed up her calves and then her thighs, one leg and then the other. I then slipped off her panties, kissed her shaved mound, and worked my way to her pussy. She constantly told me how much she loved it. I ate her pussy until she had a large orgasm.

I got up and kissed her some more before I removed her bra. I then put on a condom, got between her legs, and began to rub my cock up and down her pussy until she told me to stop teasing her and to put it in. I slowly pushed it in and she had another orgasm. I rode her for a good ten minutes and asked her to turn over. She did and I entered her pussy doggy style. Within the next ten minutes she had a third orgasm and I came hard as I lay across her back. When her pussy stopped pulsating I pulled out, got rid of the condom, and turned off the lights. We cuddled and spent the night together.

In the morning, she got up, took a shower, and got dressed. She had brought her suitcase with her since she would be going back to college. I took a shower but put on my same clothes minus the tie and tux jacket. We headed out for a final breakfast.

"Gary, I'm going to really miss you. That was the best night of my life. I will always remember you. Just maybe we'll meet up again." She had tears in her eyes as she drove away. Damn, I was already missing her.

The next day our lives were back to normal. I was back to work and then dropped off my rented tux. All day I thought about Suzy. Wasn't much I could do about it. Sometimes life just sucks.

* * * *

I'm going to do something a little different. I'm going to tell you about my family and how they all ended up in the years ahead.

I'll start with my mom and dad. They still lived a happy life even after everyone was grown and left the house. Plenty of the family still lived in and around Harlan County. My parents loved having them around. Members would visit at least once or twice a year, since several of the family lived in other states.

Harold, my oldest brother, went to Ohio and worked in the steel mills. He met the woman he wanted to marry and they chose to move to Michigan. He got a good job at an auto plant and studied to be a pipe fitter where the money was good. He and Marge married and soon started a family. They had four children, three girls and a boy. As I mentioned they would come down once or twice a year to visit mom and dad.

 

Charles went to college and became an engineer. He followed my brother Harold up to Michigan and was able to get a job at the same plant. He met his wife Louise and they had a son.

Millie and her husband Richard moved to Ohio where he was from. His parents owned grocery stores and offered Richard and Millie jobs. They took them and eventually opened their own store. Throughout the years, they had three children. They are all part of the grocery store business today.

Now comes the hard and sad part for me.

Donald and Daniel were due to reenlist. About a month before that date, Daniel died from a roadside bomb in Afghanistan. Donald was in Iraq at the time and took it very hard. He decided not to re- enlist and rode back to Harlan with his deceased brother. Everyone in our family showed up to pay their respects. It was one of the saddest times of our life. We had a large wake for him and everyone was there.

Donald never really got over it. Of course, it was his twin brother and they were extra close. Donald took up a job as a painter and at night, he went to the bars. He also spent a lot of time fishing. We knew he dated a few of the women from the bar. Mom and dad had a small cabin behind the main house and that's where Donald preferred to live although he went a few days a week to eat with mom and dad.

* * * *

This is where I'll tell you about my life after Suzy left to go back to college. I worked hard at my job. I saved money and tried to keep my mind off her. One night after work, I got a knock at the door. It was Mitzi. She said she just stopped by to see me. I asked her where her boyfriend was and she said if I meant Ray, he wasn't really her boyfriend, just another guy she dated. He had moved back to Ohio.

I asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted to have sex with me. It had been three weeks since I had been with Suzy so I was ready. With Mitzi, it wasn't any kind of love or lust anymore. The sex was good--very good--but I didn't put any love into it.

We went into the bedroom and both stripped. We got on the bed and she began to give me a blowjob. She was really good at it so I knew she learned it from somewhere. I slipped on a condom and she slipped right down my pole and rode me. She rubbed pelvis to pelvis. She was good. I felt her having an orgasm and held on to her tight. I slid my arms around her and we turned over. I was still in her.

I began to ride her. I lifted her legs, pushed them back toward her head, and pumped fast. I came hard and felt her coming again. When she was done pulsating, I got off her. She used the shower and I removed the condom and just wiped off my private parts.

When she got out of the shower, she asked if we could get something to eat. I figured that was the least I could do so I gave her a choice of pizza or Chinese. We headed over to the restaurant. I still liked Mitzi but I knew the flirting was a bunch of shit. She told me she still really liked me and I told her I really liked her as a friend. That was the truth.

We went out about every three weeks to a month. I dated a couple of other girls also. I usually felt bad, like I was cheating on Suzy. But I might never see her again. Some guy Mitzi went out with showed up at the lumberyard and told me to stay away from her if I knew what was good for me.

I told him in no uncertain terms I would date whoever I wanted and when I wanted. I didn't need his permission. If I wasn't at work I would have kicked his ass. Mitzi stopped by that evening and told me she had dated a guy named Mark and he told her she now belonged to him.

"How did I get mixed up in this?" I asked.

"I told him my boyfriend might have something to say about that. Gary, I'm afraid of him. He's too possessive."

A few minutes later, a car pulled up and this Mark character got out holding a knife.

"Buddy, I suggest you put that knife away before I make you eat it.

"Mitzi's my girl. Stay away from her," he said.

Mitzi spoke up. "I'm not your girl, you psycho. We just went on a date. I don't want you."

"You said you loved me when we were making love."

"I tell all the guys that in the heat of passion. Just stay away from me."

"Come with me now and we'll talk about it or I'll have to stab your boyfriend," Mark said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, you damn psycho."

I had enough of the idiot and knocked the knife out of his hand and cold cocked him on the left side of his face. After two punches to the stomach, he went down. I got ready to hit him again but he covered his face.

"Please, please, no more. I promise to leave her alone. Please let me go."

"If I ever see you around here again or if Mitzi tells me you're following her, I'll find you and finish the job."

He got in his vehicle and raced away. He even forgot to pick up his knife.

"Thank you, Gary. Millie always told me you were protective. Do you want to make love now?"

"No Mitzi, your friend kind of ruined the mood. Maybe next time."

When she saw I was serious, she left. I went inside the trailer and was getting ready to make a pizza when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Gary? This is Suzy."

"Suzy, why are you calling?"

"It's my mom's birthday this Saturday and I wondered if you would go see her with me?"

"God, I missed you so much. Of course I'll go with you," I said.

"I'm leaving after school Friday and thought maybe I could stay with you."

"Yes of course, I'll put clean sheets on the bed and order in some Chinese food for when you get here. How long will it take you?"

"About three hours. God I miss you so much. I was hoping you would remember me."

"Suzy, I could never forget you. See you Friday."

Was I ever glad I sent Mitzi home, but now I was a nervous wreck thinking about Suzy. I called my sister Millie and told her about Suzy. I also told her about my visits with Mitzi.

"Gary, Suzy has called me a couple of times and I think she really cares for you. Don't play her along. She's a really nice girl. As far as Mitzi goes, you know by now that she's just a playgirl. Something else you should know. Richards's friend used to date Mitzi and now he wants Richard to introduce him to Suzy. He said he remembered her from our wedding. He lives in our town."

"Damn it Millie, don't let him. Tell him she's my girl and he better not be introducing any guys to her."

"OK Gary, I'll tell him. I hope he listens. I don't want you putting my husband in the hospital."

I could hear her smiling but she also knew I meant it. Friday I was a nervous wreck. I cleaned the trailer, put on clean sheets and ordered the Chinese food to be here at eight o'clock.

When she pulled up, I ran out to meet her. As soon as she got out of her car, I kissed her. I mean a real passionate kiss. I grabbed her suitcase and we went in the trailer.

"I thought I'd never see you again. Suzy, I think I'm in love with you. I've never felt this way about any other woman."

She leaned over and kissed me. "Gary, I think I feel the same way. I miss you and cry when I don't think I'll ever see you again. That's the reason I came home for mom's birthday. When we go there tomorrow, I'll tell her I just got in and picked you up. I'm not ready to tell her I'm sleeping with you."

We ate our Chinese food and then headed to bed. It was like the first time we were together. I got lotion and rubbed her feet and legs. She kept smiling at me. She was undressed except for her panties. I slowly slipped them off, then leaned over and kissed her pussy. I tongue fucked her until she had an orgasm.

I stood up and quickly undressed and put on a condom. I got between her legs and pushed my cock slowly inside her. We lasted about fifteen minutes before I came. She came right along with me. I got up, disposed of the condom, and turned off the lights. We cuddled as we fell asleep.

I woke up first and went into the bathroom to take a morning piss and then a quick shower. I put on the coffee and then woke up Suzy. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss. She headed to the bathroom and then took a shower and did her morning things. I made us both an omelet and toast.

She gathered up her things and put them in her suitcase. She said we had to take her car so she could tell her mother she stopped by to pick me up. When we arrived at her parents' home, they were so happy to see her. A lot of her family was already there. She introduced me as her partner at my sister's wedding. I met her two younger brothers and a younger sister. There were other relatives there also. They were playing yard games and some of the women were setting up the food. We were having a nice time when her mom asked if I was her boyfriend.

She looked over at me and said, "Yes mom, he is. I really like him a lot."

"Honey," her mom said. "Your dad and I have something to tell you. We are going to move at the end of this school year. We're moving to Ohio near where you're going to college. As you know, we have quite a few relatives in that area. Your brothers and sister will have to change schools but they don't mind. We probably won't be coming back this way very often. I figured you and Gary should know that."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. I thought I would be able to see Suzy once in a while but now she wouldn't be coming back here. I thanked Mrs. Eckleberry for telling me. Now I had to figure another way to see Suzy. I felt as if I lost her once and I wasn't going to lose her again. It was getting late when Suzy told her mom that she had to take me home. I lived about an hour away.

Her mom looked at her. "Suzy, are you going to spend the night with him?"

"Yes mom, I love him and he loves me. I don't want to hurt you but I love him."

Her mom smiled at her and said. "Suzy, I was young once. Just make the right decisions."

We weren't sure what she was talking about unless it was to use birth control. We said goodbye to everyone and her mom told me to treat her right. I promised her that I would always look out for her. We went back to my trailer and talked about our future.

"Suzy, I can't go without seeing you."

"Gary, I don't want to give up my future as a nurse."

"I would never ask you to do that. It's just that I love you so much. Would you marry me?"

"Gary, we've only known each other for a few months and I have over two years of school left. How can we get married?"

"I'll move to Ohio where you are. The lumber company where I work has a business not far from your college. I'll ask if I can transfer. You can go to school and I'll work."

"That's sounds crazy. I don't know if my parents will even go for it."

"Suzy, it's the only way we can be together. Will you think about it?"

"God it sounds so crazy but I will think about it."

We went to bed and had a repeat of the night before. In the morning, she was crying when she kissed me goodbye.

For the next month, I asked my boss about transferring to Ohio. He finally got back to me and said I could transfer in two months. That night when I called Suzy, I told her what my boss said.

 "I talked to my parents and they don't think it's a good idea."

"What do you think, Suzy?"

"Gary, I love you. I can't deny that. We don't have to be married to be together. We can see each other regularly and spend time together. I'll continue going to college the year around and get done close to a year earlier. My parents will see that we are serious about our future."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers