A Family History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my whole family showed up for the wedding. My brother Harold and his family as well as my brother Charles and his family were there. It was so good to see them. Of course Millie and her family were in the wedding party. I was surprised to see my brother Donald. I must have hugged him for at least a minute.

Then it was time. I was up front with the minister. My nephew was the first to walk down the aisle with the rings pinned to a pillow. Next was Carol and Joe--they made a nice couple. Then there was Suzy's sister Sherry and her brother Jerry. They looked nice but a little nervous. Next was my sister and her husband. They were smiling all the way down the aisle. Then came Sara, Millie's daughter, who was the flower girl. She threw rose petals everywhere.

The music changed and everyone stood up. Coming down the aisle was my beautiful wife-to-be, Suzy, on the arm of her proud father. I had tears in my eyes as I watched her coming down the aisle.

I repeated everything after the minister but had no idea what I said. I loved Suzy so much. I finally heard the magic words.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Which I did a number of times. We greeted all the guests as they headed over to the hall. We got there to a lot of applause and cheers. The wedding couldn't have been better. We did all the usual things people do at weddings. Suzy's parents took the cards and gifts to their house. We would open them after our honeymoon. We spent a week at Dollywood because Suzy said she always wanted to go there.

When we came back, we started our life together. It was so nice to see her every day. We started to save up our money so we could buy a house in the future. A year later Suzy came home and told me I was going to be a father.

It has now been five years since we married and everything has been great. We have three kids and a home in the suburbs. We make it a point to go to Harlan once a year to see my parents. I hoped that our life would be as good as theirs had been.

Oh, and Joe and Carol got married a year after us and have two rugrats of their own. We remain the best of friends.

Hope you enjoyed my family story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear