A Family is What You Make It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all for you baby. The thought of your cock in me made me so wet." she moaned, "I want this as much as you do. You feel so good inside me. Fuck me. Show me what you can do with that nice thick cock of yours."

I started fucking my mother the same way I used to fuck Helen, but mom put a hand on my chest.

"Hey, hey, hey," she said, "Slow down. What's the rush? Take your time, I'm not going anywhere. We have all night."

"Sorry mom," I said, "But when Helen and I did it..."

"I'm not Helen," mom said, "No offense to her, but she's just a girl. I'm a woman, but I'm not just any woman. I'm your mother, and I'm going to teach you how to properly fuck a woman. By the time I get done with you, the girls will be breaking down your door for the chance to fuck you. Now roll over and lay on your back."

I reluctantly pulled out of mom and rolled onto my back. She sat up and stretched and I admired her body as she did, then she straddled my body.

"We're going to take this slow Andrew," she said, reaching down and grabbing my cock, slick with her juices, "I'm not sending you out into the world without knowing how to please a woman. There's more than one way to fuck a woman. I'm going to teach you all of them. You just follow my lead, okay?"

"Anything you say mom." I said.

She lowered herself down and guided my cock into her and sank all the way down until our hips met, my cock all the way inside her warm, silky smooth cunt. I watched almost enraptured as her gorgeous shaved pussy swallowed my pulsating rod.

"We call this the cowgirl," she said, leaning forward, planting her hands on either side of me.

She slowly started riding my cock, raising her hips until just the head was inside her, before slowly engulfing my cock in her warm embrace, then up again, slowly picking up the pace. I reached up and grabbed her tits that were jiggling just out of reach of my face. Mom lowered herself just a little more so I could get her tits into my mouth, and moaned as she picked up the pace even more.

"God your cock feels so good in my cunt," she moaned, "Shit, I didn't know it would be this good. Holy fuck baby, I can't believe how big your cock is."

She pushed herself up and grabbed my hands and put them on her tits as she pushed her chest out. I squeezed her tits as she kept riding me. She was going at a steady pace, just fast enough that we were both enjoying the feel of me inside her, but not so fast that we'd cum before we were ready.

After several pleasurable minutes she leaned down and kissed me again, "You get the idea?" she said. "I'm gonna roll us back over, and I want you to fuck me just like this, okay?"

I nodded, and mom expertly locked her arms and legs around me and rolled us over so I was on top of her. I started fucking her at the same even pace she had used.

"That's it baby," she said, "Stretch mommy's pussy out with that cock. Drive that fucking monster deep inside me. Show me how much you love me, how much you appreciate everything I've done for you."

I looked down at the woman who, while she hadn't given birth to me, had sacrificed just as much as if she had. She was always there for me, and I couldn't help but to think of all the times she hugged me close and made me feel like all that existed was just the two of us. I felt the same way now. Nothing else existed, no one else existed. Just the two of us. I let my eyes trail down from her gorgeous face to her perfect tits, across her flat stomach and down to where my 18 year old cock was driving into her 44 year old pussy. While I wasn't keeping accurate time or anything, I knew that if I was with Helen, we would have probably been done by now. Mom started teasing me by clamping down as I pulled out and smiled up at me when I looked at her with a surprised look on my face.

"I bet Helen never did that, did she?" mom asked.

"That feels fucking amazing," I grunted.

"That's my way of telling you to slow down," mom said, "Remember, we have all night, and this is only the beginning. I hope you didn't make any plans for tomorrow, because you won't be able to walk when I get done with you. Tonight, you belong to me."

I didn't realize I had picked up the pace. "Sorry mom, but it feels so fucking good."

"I know it does," she said, "But that doesn't mean you have to slam into my pussy like a wild animal. There's a time and place for that. But not tonight, take your time, enjoy the feel of my body."

I went back to the steady pace we had established before, and within a few minutes mom was on the edge.

"Oh fuck baby," she grunted, "I'm so fucking close! Give it to me honey, fuck your mother! Fuck me with that huge cock! Make me cum! OH FUCK!"

Mom let loose with another ear splitting scream of pleasure that echoed throughout the house as her body vibrated beneath me, and I felt her pussy clamp down on me and I realized I had just fucked my mother to an intense orgasm. I could feel her pussy juices flowing out of her as I continued to hammer her cunt.

It all became too much. The smell of sex in the room, the faint scent of mom's perfume, the sight of her naked body beneath me, the warmth of her cunt now that she had cum and was even wetter than before, the indescribable feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her and the fact that she was my mother was just too much to take.

"Oh fuck, mom, I can't... fuck... I can't hold out... fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Yes, baby," she purred, "Cum in mommy's cunt. Fill me up with that sweet young cum!"

I let loose with a wordless howl of pleasure as I exploded deep inside my mother's pussy. I shoved my pulsating dick deep inside her and collapsed on top of her, moaning into her shoulder as my cock throbbed inside her, filling her with all the cum I'd been saving all day just for her.

"Yes, that's it baby," she cooed in my ear, "Shoot all that hot cum inside me, don't hold back. Give me every drop."

I didn't think I had so much cum in me, but it felt like I would never stop cumming, but eventually I did. I slowly pulled out and rolled off of her.

"You did so good, baby," mom said, gently stroking my sweat-covered face. "I'm so proud of you."

"Oh my god mom," I gasped, "That was... that was... I can't even find the words to describe how good that felt."

"It's okay Andy," she said, "You don't need to say anything. I know how you feel. I can feel your sweet cum inside me. That says more than any words can. Why don't you rest for a bit and when you're ready we can go again."

"Again?" I asked, finally turning to look at her. "Mom, I don't know if I can go again."

"You let me worry about that." she said, smiling. "I have my ways to get you up again. Just relax."

She pulled me to her, and snuggled with me, my face just above her tits. She was running one hand along my side from my hip up along my chest to my shoulder and back down, gently trailing her nails along my skin. With her other hand she was stroking my hair as she held me to her chest. She was using her soothing tone of voice telling me how much she loved me, how proud she was of me, and what a good son I was. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, but the sound of her soothing voice, the smell of her perfume (faint, but it was still there), the feel of her body pressed against mine and her hand lightly trailing up and down my side soon got the blood flowing to my cock again.

"See?" she said, when she felt my cock brush her leg as it grew. "I told you I have my ways."

We both looked down to watch my cock grow back to its full length. I'd never been able to go twice in such a short period of time. I once tried masturbating twice in a row, but I had to give up when my dick stayed limp and my arm got sore.

"You ready to fuck me again?" mom asked. "Because I need to feel you in me again."

I gently cupped my mother's face in my hand and kissed her. "Let's fuck mom."

"You ever fuck Helen from behind?" Mom asked as we disengaged from our embrace and she got up on her hands and knees, "Because I want to feel your cock hammering me from behind."

In response I got in position behind mom, and looked down at the smooth, firm skin of her ass.

"Damn mom," I said, "You've got an amazing ass."

She wiggled it at me, "You like it baby?"

"It's exquisite."

I grabbed my cock and instead of entering mom, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. She moaned and whined with disappointment when I didn't enter her.

"Andrew, stop teasing me," mom whined, "Fuck me."

I teased her one last time and then pushed my cock deep inside her, and she squealed with pleasure as I slowly penetrated her, until I was all the way in. Mom looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Remember what I said before about taking it slow?" She said, "Forget that. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Hammer my fucking cunt."

"Anything for you mom," I said, grabbing her hips, "Ready?"

"I'll always be ready for you baby," she said.

I started off slow to get into a rhythm, and then gave my mother what she wanted, a fast and furious fucking like I used to give Helen. The only difference was when I fucked Helen, we used to go fast because we knew we didn't have all the time in the world, since we could only get together when her father was on one of his business trips. He would occasionally call to make sure she was okay, and if she didn't answer right away he'd keep calling worried that something was wrong. Once he'd called literally just as I entered her, and that almost killed the mood. But now I was under no such restrictions. My mother wanted it hard and fast, so I gave it to her. She was grunting and moaning, whipping her head back and forth, and I could feel her reaching back to massage her clit as I slammed into her.

"Oh my fucking god, baby," she moaned, "You are fucking mommy so good. Fuck me harder, honey. Give me everything you've got! That's it! Slam that fucking hard cock into my cunt!"

I looked from where my cock was entering mom's pussy, watched the firm flesh of her perfect ass jiggle as my hips collided with it, up along her sweaty back, to the mane of platinum blonde hair that was whipping back and forth in sexual ecstasy.

"Oh god, Andy," she screamed, "You're making mommy cum! OH FUCK!"

She screamed out a wordless cry of orgasmic pleasure as she came, and clamped her pussy down on my cock, and I could feel her juices seep out of her, and soak my balls and the inside of her thighs as her body shuddered.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, once her orgasm had run it's course. "That was fucking intense."

I had slowed down a bit as mom came, and she slowly pulled herself off of my still stiff prick. She rolled over onto her back, spread her legs and held her arms out to me. I took the cue, mounted my mother and slid my cock back into her. She pulled me down for a long, deep, passionate kiss as I started fucking her again.

"I have the best son in the entire world," she said, "Takes such good care of his mommy."

"I've got the best mom in the world," I said, "Not to mention the hottest. I love you so fucking much mom."

"I love you too baby," she purred, "My sweet, sweet boy."

I used the same pace as earlier, when I first fucked mom. As much fun as it was fucking her from behind, being on top of her like this, being able to look at her beautiful face, the pride in her eyes as she watched me fuck her, the moans of pleasure as my cock slid in and out of her, the feel of her hands on my body, her legs wrapped around my hips, the feel of her tits against my chest, the feel of her lips against mine when we kissed and of course the silky smooth walls of her cunt engulfing my thrusting cock was so much better.

I lasted longer than I had the first time, but eventually I felt my orgasm building, and knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh fuck mom... I'm gonna cum."

"Cum on my tits," she said, "I want to feel your hot cum on my tits. I want to watch your cum shoot out of your cock."

I pumped her a few more times and then pulled my cock out and moved up to straddle her chest, using my free hand to balance myself on the headboard, I used my other hand to masturbate over my mother's heaving tits which she pressed together, a look of breathless anticipation on her face.

I let loose with a cry of pleasure as I came, aiming the head of my cock at my mother's majestic mounds. The second orgasm felt more intense than the first one, and to my surprise, I came just as much as I did the first time, covering both of my mother's jugs with a generous slathering of cum. She looked like a kid at Christmas as she watched my cum shoot out of my cock and onto her tits.

When I was spent I collapsed on the bed next to her, and she looked over at me, still holding her cum covered tits. She wiped most of it up on her fingers and licked them clean.

"I think I'm gonna need another shower," she said, "Care to join me?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

We washed up and slipped back into bed.

"That was good baby," she said, "But I've got so much more to show you. I'm going to spend all summer showing you how to please a woman. Like I said, the girls will be kicking in your door for a chance to get at that cock of yours. But for now, it's mine, and so are you."

She kissed me one last time, turned off the lights and once again we snuggled together and as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I thought things couldn't get better than this.

I was wrong.