All Comments on 'A Family is What You Make It Pt. 02'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Diecast1Diecast18 months ago

This a great story. I am really enjoying it. AAAAAA++++++. Next chapter please.

chiefhalchiefhal8 months ago

Enjoying it so far...time for Roxy to join the fun?

Thank you.

laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

Very enjoyable story, Mom should sell the house and move closer to his school. Time for a 3some with Roxy.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK8 months ago
very good

hope theres more!!!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak588 months ago

Great story, and I agree with others that it is time for Roxy's involvement, and all that that can imply.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

chiefhal: Yes! Roxy first, then grandma!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuckin A

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please keep the story going.

Sumnut96Sumnut968 months ago

You took the standard up 2 notches. Well written and paced. I especially liked the verbal slapping of the "parents". A very well told tale that deserves a 3rd installment. I WILL BE looking for it. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka. P.S. keep it loving,,,,,please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story loved how they all told his father and mother to get lost!!!! You should continue with this and have Roxy join into the mix and maybe there will be a miracle and mom will become pregnant that would be a good ending 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboy63Cowboy638 months ago

I think this was even better than the first part! Great story, good pace, very passionate.

JustmeWBJustmeWB8 months ago

Thrognar,

Another 5 Star chapter.

Her use of Mommy is just gorgeous.

Although as an 18 year old, I could reload in 2 to 5 minutes.

Now who's going to catch them first, Grandma, or Roxy?

Your Newest Fan,

WB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Many lads would love to hear, " Cum for me," , "That's a good boy. Shoot out all that thick sweet cum for your mother. Show mommy how much you appreciate this."

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Time for Roxy.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

AWESOME story. Nicely developed and told. And I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving this series it gets better with each chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow such love. So beautiful. I hope she ends up keeping him forever and not just for the summer. They are meant to be together! I can hope.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Real hot story. Sad that mom was infertile. If only he could have knocked her up it would have been hotter. But now I suppose it's Aunt Roxy's turn.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Glad the James finally got his (at least for now). As for the story, the sex acceleration and Janet's language doesn't fit with the initial story line. At least James got a car . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving this series so much motherly love 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm enjoying the story, though if I look at it objectively, I can see that his "mother" became a predator for him. She said she had never wanted sex with him until she saw how big his cock was. He said he had never had sexual feelings for her until she came on to him and jacked him off. That's pretty pure predation described there. She had told him she wasn't his biological mother, then saw his cock, then went after him sexually, thinking maybe he could be her Mr. Right, as she'd been striking out for so long. She started wanting him suddenly, when she hadn't before. Seems mighty selfish on her part, and a big departure from her motherly ways, not considering what it might could do to him. Before she came on to him, he was a normal kid, she had done her job as mother very well. Suddenly, once the reveal and cock sighting occurred, she decides "hell with the motherly stuff, I'm gonna have sex with him". That could really mess with a normal kid's head and heart. Usually in these kinds of stories at least one if not both of them would have been lusting after the other for some time. Not the case here, so kind of unusual and abrupt.

Fortunately in this story, at least so far, it doesn't seem to be messing him up and seems to be working out well for them. And she's putting a "helpful" spin on it, saying she'll be teaching him for future lovers. So, we'll see what happens. Of course most guys would immediately be very into the good sex, and not consider any oncoming problems. It's the parent's job to be cautious of that, and she didn't seem to be considering that at all, if so failing her responsibilities. Let's see how it works out in the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous