A Family is What You Make It Pt. 03

Story Info
Aunt Roxy joins the fun.
7.5k words
4.79
25.6k
114

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers

The next morning, I felt someone shaking me.

"Andy... Andy... wake up sleepyhead."

That didn't sound like my mother's voice.

I rolled onto my back, "Mom?"

"Not quite, sport."

I opened my eyes.

"Aunt Roxy?!"

"In the flesh!"

She wasn't kidding. She was in the flesh all right. Aunt Roxy was as naked as the day she was born. I looked from her face, smiling at me from under her raven locks, down to her chest (and now that I could see her tits clearly they looked to be about the same size as moms), I admired her firm waist (I had seen Aunt Roxy in bathing suits, but much like with mom I had never thought of her sexually, although I wasn't naïve enough to not notice that she had a nice body), and finally to the space where her long legs met. Unlike mom, Aunt Roxy had shaved her pubic hair down to a landing strip.

"What are you... wha... wha..." I trailed off into nonsense words and sounds until I saw mom, also naked, come into the room.

"I think I broke him." Aunt Roxy said, and she and mom laughed.

"Mom, what the fuck is going on?" I asked, finally remembering how to speak.

"Remember how I told you that Roxy and I have been best friends since we were six years old, and how the number six played an important number in our lives?" she asked, I could only nod. "Well the number one is also important. You see, Roxy is the first, and only, woman I've ever slept with."

"And we've been sleeping together since we were your age." Aunt Roxy said, "Which makes it..."

"26 years!" they both said.

"There's that pesky number six again." mom said.

Mind. Blown.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, now fully awake, "You told me you haven't had sex in almost a year!"

"No, I told you I haven't had a man in almost a year." Mom corrected me. "There's a difference."

"So you two..." I said, an image of the two of them in bed jumped into my mind for a second, then another thought hit me. "Wait, when did you tell her about us?"

"The day after my idiot brother called," mom said, "I told her everything including what happened that night, and when I told her about possibly finding what I was looking for in you, she told me to go for it."

"After all, I was the one who made the first move when your mom and I first started sleeping together." Aunt Roxy said.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Aunt Roxy was a lot more outgoing than mom was, so that didn't surprise me. That's why mom didn't seem so surprised when I told her I went to see Aunt Roxy that day. Aunt Roxy must have told mom I stopped by when they talked.

"I told her to ease you into it," Aunt Roxy said, "And she called me this morning and told me she fucked you last night. Now it's my turn."

"Aren't you forgetting something Rox?" mom said, and held up a ruler.

"Oh yeah," Aunt Roxy said, throwing back the covers, exposing me. I hadn't bothered getting dressed before going to sleep, because... well what would be the point? Despite my shock at the situation, I was already at half mast because of the two gorgeous naked women standing before me. "Hmm, we're going to have to get him hard first. Do you mind?"

Mom gestured towards my semi-hard cock, "Be my guest."

"Don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

"No." Aunt Roxy said, then she crawled into the bed, and took my cock into her mouth as mom watched on.

"Um, mom..."

"Shut up Andrew and enjoy it." she said, sitting down and watching her best friend suck my dick.

So I figured fuck it. If mom was cool with it, then who was I to argue? Plus Aunt Roxy was making it hard to concentrate on anything but the feel of her warm mouth wrapped around my cock. I realized they meant to measure my cock (presumably before I fucked them), but they wanted me at full mast before they did. Once I was fully erect, which honestly didn't take more than a few seconds once Aunt Roxy started blowing me, mom grabbed the base of my cock.

"Okay, Rox, that's enough." she said.

Aunt Roxy reluctantly stopped sucking me off and pouted at mom, "Spoilsport."

"I'll let you have it back after we measure it." mom said.

Aunt Roxy held my cock so it was pointing straight up. Mom held the ruler next to my cock and both of their eyes went wide. They looked at each other, looked at me, back at each other, and then back to my schlong.

"Holy..." Aunt Roxy said.

"Fucking..." Mom said.

"Shit." they both said.

"What?" I asked.

"He's 18 years old and has an eight inch cock." Aunt Roxy said to mom.

"But that's a good thing, right?" I asked.

Now to be fair, I never measured my dick, and I never bothered to check what the average size was, and I sure as hell didn't ask my friends about theirs. So even if I had measured, I had nothing to compare myself to.

"A good thing?" Aunt Roxy said, "Are you fucking kidding? That's a great thing. I know grown men who don't have eight inch cocks!"

"No wonder I felt so full last night!" mom said. "That's the biggest dick I've ever had."

"God, I can't wait to feel this thing in me." Aunt Roxy said, slowly stroking my cock.

"Roxy..." mom said.

"Right, right, right," she said, and looked at me. "First things first. We're going to teach you how to eat pussy."

"Just one more question." I said. As eager as I was for my lesson in cunnilingus, I had one last question. "Grandma and grandpa don't know about you two, right?"

"Oh fuck no!" mom said, "They'd hit the fucking roof if they knew!"

"They look at me like a second daughter," Aunt Roxy said, "But they have no idea that we're bisexual, or any idea how close we really are. And we'd prefer it stay that way."

"I'm not gonna say anything." I said. "Just like I'm not gonna say anything about this."

"Good boy," Aunt Roxy said, "Now, Janet, let's teach this boy how to eat pussy."

"Right," mom said, putting the ruler aside and getting into bed next to me. She spread her legs and pointed, "Get down there."

I moved down to where Aunt Roxy was, and looked at my mom's shaved beaver up close, I could see and smell how excited she was. Aunt Roxy moved next to me and pushed my mother's legs as far apart as they would go.

"Now pay attention," Aunt Roxy said, "There's going to be a test later. You ready, Janet?"

"Always."

I watched as Aunt Roxy's pink tongue snaked out and flicked my mother's button. Mom squealed and her body jumped. I paid attention as Aunt Roxy ran her tongue over almost every inch of my mother's smooth pussy, as she teased and sucked on mom's clit, as she slid two fingers into my mother's soaking wet pussy. I kept having to move Aunt Roxy's jet black hair out of the way so I could clearly see what she was doing. I heard my mother moaning and groaning in pleasure as the woman who was like a sister to her orally pleased her. As I watched Aunt Roxy eat my mother's pussy, I wondered how many times she'd done this in the 26 years they'd been sexually active with each other. Probably too many to count.

"That's enough, Rox," mom panted, reaching down to push Aunt Roxy away, "Let's see what he's learned."

"You heard the woman," Aunt Roxy said, moving out of the way, "It's time for your oral examination."

I switched places with my sexy aunt, and glanced up at mom, who was looking down at me expectantly. I looked at her flower inches from my face, and imitated everything I'd just watched Aunt Roxy do. Mom let out a loud squeal when I ran my tongue over her engorged clit. I sucked it into my mouth just like I had watched Aunt Roxy do before me. I ran my tongue up and down my mother's soaking wet slit, from top to bottom and back up. I traced the lines of her swollen pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, and then easily slid two fingers deep inside her.

"I don't know... if you... you're a good... oh god that feels so fucking good... if you're a good teacher, Rox... or... oh shit, do that again baby... or if Andy's just a natural... but holy fuck that feels amazing!" mom gasped out.

"Maybe it's a little bit of both," Aunt Roxy said.

"I think... maybe you've got some... serious competition."

"Your mother's pussy tastes good doesn't it?" Aunt Roxy said in a sultry tone right next to my ear, "I can't tell you how many times I've sucked on that sweet cunt of hers. How many times I've made her cum. Made her scream. Now it's your turn."

"Just keep doing that baby," mom moaned, "You're doing so good."

I wanted to pay mom back for everything. The 18 years she took care of me, the last few days where she broadened my sexual horizons, and for today, bringing Aunt Roxy into the mix. How many 18 year olds do you know that have had a threesome with two hot middle aged women? One of whom was his sexy mother and the other who was his sexy aunt? I wanted to thank my mother by licking her to an orgasm.

"You wanna know a trick?" Aunt Roxy asked me, taking a hold of my wrist and gently turning it, "Those two fingers you've got in her, do this."

She curled her fingers back.

"Like this?" I asked, before realizing she couldn't actually see what I was doing.

Mom sucked in a sharp breath, "Yes, like that!" she squealed.

"Feel that spongy part? Push down on it."

"OH FUCK!" Mom cried out as I did as instructed.

"Now go back to sucking on her clit," Aunt Roxy said, "Make your mother cum."

"Oh shit," mom gasped, "I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm gonna cum in my baby boy's mouth! OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

She trailed off into another one of her ear shattering screams, as I made her hit her apex. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and my mouth was filled with a rush of sweet pussy juice. Mom was screaming, playing with her tits and her body was shaking with orgasmic pleasure. After about 30 seconds it passed, and mom let out one final moan of pleasure before she let out a shuddering breath. As good as her pussy tasted when I licked her juices off my fingers the other day, it tasted even better directly from the source. I wondered if Aunt Roxy tasted as good and had a feeling I'd find out soon enough.

I looked up at mom, and she was looking down, past her heaving tits at me with a satisfied smile on her face. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her pussy, and Aunt Roxy took my hand and sucked my fingers into her mouth, giving me a sultry look as she did. "You got something on your face," she said, "Here let me get it."

She leaned forward and licked mom's juices off my chin and up to my mouth where her tongue probed at my lips and we kissed. Mom sat up and pulled me up so I was sitting next to her and kissed me, before Aunt Roxy moved up on her other side to lock lips with mom. I gently groped my aunt's chest, pinching her nipples before she pulled me into a three way kiss with mom.

"Now can I suck his dick?" Aunt Roxy asked mom.

"Ask him, it's his dick." mom said.

"Andrew, can I suck your huge fucking cock?" she asked, as she grabbed my swollen pole.

"Be my guest," I said.

I moved so I was sitting at the foot of the bed, and Aunt Roxy got on her knees on the floor in front of me and took my tool into her mouth. Mom moved behind me and had me lean back into her, her tits pressed into my back. She gently ran her hands over my torso, looking over my shoulder to watch Aunt Roxy blow me. Now that she wasn't doing it simply to get me hard, but because she wanted to (and I wanted her to), she was going to town on my tool. Without wanting to I mentally compared her to mom. I wouldn't say she was better, but different. While mom used her tongue more, Aunt Roxy's technique employed suction on her upstroke, and just a little bit of her tongue on her downstroke. I leaned back into mom and sighed.

"She sucks cock good, doesn't she?" mom asked in her usual soothing voice.

"God, yes," I moaned, as I looked down, watching my cock slide in and out of my aunt's mouth.

For the next few minutes mom and I watched as my aunt's head bobbed up and down as she expertly sucked my cock. Mom continued gently running her hands over my torso and occasionally whispering in my ear about how much she loved me, how proud she was of me, how happy I was making her and Aunt Roxy, and thanking me for letting them share my cock. I was getting close and mom could tell by the way my body was tensing up.

"You're getting close, aren't you baby?" she purred in my ear.

"Yeah..." I said.

"You wanna fuck your aunt now, don't you?" mom asked. "You want to drive your hard cock deep inside her cunt? Hmm? You want to fuck my best friend?"

"More than anything else in the world right now." I said, in breathless anticipation. "I wanna fuck her so bad."

"You hear that Roxy?" mom said, "My son wants to fuck you. You ready to take my baby's eight inch cock?"

Aunt Roxy didn't answer right away, she looked up with her warm brown eyes and kept sucking my cock, finally coming up for air. Using my legs she pushed herself up so she was face to face with me, and she kissed me.

"Ever since you told me about it." she said, that sultry tone back in her voice, "Okay, stud, show me what you got."

We reorganized ourselves in bed. Aunt Roxy on her back, me poised over her, and mom off to the side, watching. I slid my cock into my aunt's pussy. Between the coating of saliva she'd sheathed my cock in, and the fact that she was wet with anticipation I easily penetrated her. Mom moved closer to watch my eight inch cock disappear into her best friend. I had noticed the night before a huge difference between mom and Helen. Helen's pussy was tight since I was her first (and apparently because I was so well endowed), and before me, she'd never had anything bigger than one of her fingers inside her. Mom and Roxy both had experience with plenty of men as well as each other, and while they weren't loose (as in the joke of throwing a hot dog down a hallway), they were both easier to penetrate, even if they both claimed that they never had a dick as big as mine in them before.

"That is so fucking hot," mom said.

"Oh my god, you were right," Aunt Roxy said when I was all the way inside her, "He's deeper in me than any man I've ever fucked. It feels even better than I expected."

"Told you," mom said.

Aunt Roxy looked up at me, "Show me what your mother taught you. Fuck me."

"Just like I taught you baby," mom said, as I started sliding my cock in and out of my aunt. Mom reached over and started playing with one of Aunt Roxy's tits, "You know what Rox, the number six comes into play again. When I fucked him for the first time last night, it was only the sixth time he ever had sex."

"You're lying," Aunt Roxy said, "Because... oh shit... judging by the way he's fucking me... oh god, yes... right now... it feels like he's been doing... doing this forever... God I've never been filled up like this before!"

"That's it, Andy," mom said, "Stretch your aunt's pussy out like you did mine."

"Yes, stretch me out," Aunt Roxy pleaded, "Fuck me harder, slam that fucking cock into me."

I obliged and started hammering my aunt's juicy pussy as hard as I could. Mom was playing with herself as she watched me fuck Aunt Roxy. I leaned down and locked lips with my aunt, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back with intensity, moaning into my mouth as our tongues met. Once we broke the kiss I moved my head down to suck on her luscious tits.

"Oh my god, Janet," she moaned, "He's fucking amazing. The girls are going to be tripping over themselves to get at his cock."

"That's why we're going to teach him how to use it," mom gasped. "Teach him how to fuck all those hot college girls."

I looked over to see that mom was laying on her side, watching us fuck, three fingers buried in her pussy, her other hand fondling one of her tits. Aunt Roxy moved my face back to face her.

"You're fucking me, so you look at me. Now keep hammering my goddamn cunt!" she said, "Make me fucking cum. I want you to make me cum while your mother watches."

"Hurry up and finish her off," mom said, furiously rubbing her pussy, "So you can fuck me next. I need your cock baby!"

"You have to fucking wait, Janet," Aunt Roxy said, "He's mine for right now."

"Don't be a selfish bitch," Mom said, "He's my son, that cock rightfully belongs to me."

"We share everything," Aunt Roxy reminded her, "And that includes your son's huge cock."

Hearing the two of them jokingly argue over me, the feel of my aunt's body below me, and knowing that I was fucking her under my mother's watchful and approving eye was too much to take. I couldn't have held back for another second if I tried.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, "Aunt Roxy, I'm cumming!"

I threw back my head and screamed in pleasure as I arched my back and pushed my cock as deep into my aunt's soaking wet pussy as I could. I felt my cock throb as I fired jet after jet of cum deep inside Aunt Roxy's sexy body.

"Holy fuck!" Aunt Roxy groaned as she felt my cock twitch inside her as I emptied the contents of my balls into her. I looked down at her and she was looking up at me with a combination of ecstasy and surprise. Then I felt her clamp down on me. She was cumming as well.

She screeched in pleasure as her orgasm hit, and I felt the warmth as her pussy juice flowed. This was too much for mom, and her cries of pleasure mixed with Aunt Roxy's as mom also came. I slowly stroked Aunt Roxy as she started to come down off her orgasmic high. I slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed between the two of them as the three of us simultaneously came down off the endorphin rush. Both women snuggled up to and kissed me as they ran their hands over my sweaty, exhausted body.

"I haven't been fucked like that in... well forever," Aunt Roxy said.

"Aunt Roxy," I said, a thought just coming to me, "I know mom can't get pregnant, but what about you?"

"Oh don't worry about that," Aunt Roxy said, "I'll be turning 45 next week, I'd be surprised if I have any eggs left. Big cock or not, there's very little chance that I can get pregnant. So don't worry about cumming inside me."

"Just don't fuck the girls at school without a condom," mom said, "I'm not ready to become a grandmother yet."

Aunt Roxy reached down to my semi hard cock, sticky with her pussy juice, "You know, I think you just spoiled me. I don't know what I'm going to do when you go away to college and take this beautiful monster with you."

"I'll just have to get a bigger strap on," mom said, and I looked over at her with surprise, "What, you think your aunt and I just lick and finger each other? Oh no, we also whip out the strap on and fuck each other silly."

"Although our current toy isn't as big as you are." Aunt Roxy said, "We're gonna need something to match it while you're off at college fucking all those cute college girls."

"So, I have questions." I said. I knew it would be a while before I'd be ready to go again, so I decided now was as good a time as any.

"Of course you do," mom said, "Shoot."

"Okay, first of all, you said you told Aunt Roxy about us the day after, you know... HE called." I said, I turned to Aunt Roxy, "So does that mean you knew about everything when I went to see you?"

"No, she called me shortly after you left," Aunt Roxy said, "So she gave me details about the phone call from the sperm donor, and having to tell you the truth about everything. Then she told me about catching you in flagrante delicto with yourself that night, how big your dick was, and how she helped you finish. To be honest, it got me so worked up that after she called I had to rub one out myself. I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life imagining the two of you fucking, then as I came, I imagined you fucking me."

"I gave her all the details, along with what was going through my head," mom said. "I was half tempted to try and fuck you right then and there, but I was worried that I had already gone too far. But like I told you, I just couldn't resist."

"Your mother and I have never had any secrets," Aunt Roxy said, "We've always shared everything, and now, that includes you."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers
12