All Comments on 'A Family is What You Make It Pt. 03'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Love the story. Is there another chapter in the offering? AAAAAA++++++

laughdruidlaughdruid6 months ago

Love the story and will be watching for more chapters. 5*

rock6752rock67526 months ago

How surprising would it be if Roxy still had a least one egg left to be fertilized.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Love this!

Hoping for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, but you rushed the last chapters. He so needs to rail the aunt while she is pleasuring the mom.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice, but sad also as the distance between them will keep them apart except weekends and Holidays

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Get Aunt pregnant

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman546 months ago

And so a new chapter begins at college. Can't wait to see which way you take the next chapter. I seriously hope you don't leave out mom and Roxy. Thanks again for an exciting story here.

Cowboy63Cowboy636 months ago

A great chapter, great pacing of the story. I hope it doesn't end there! You have a great writing style, and it's easy to be sucked into the story, I definitely didn't want to stop till I finished each chapter! Look forward to reading more of your stories, and I hope there's more chapters coming in this one. If you need a suggestion, mom ends up pregnant miraculously, and Roxy too!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very cool story idea but the actual sex was told in the style of low-grade porn chatter which took the realism out of all those involved. A pregnancy surprise would have been a cool twist. A lot of page space was wasted on details that did not advance the final relationship very much.

cursrahcursrah6 months ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story. Hope there is more.

JustmeWBJustmeWB6 months ago

Thrognar,

WOW!

That was Beautifull.

He had 6 wanting, horny, holes, NO waiting,

and only used 4 of them.

My only problem is, you need to write some more. lol

I can easily see Roxy getting pregnant,

and if they get to fuck on the 6th of June, even Mom

getting a bun in the oven.

It may sound strange, but I'ld love if Grandma caught him

balls deep in her own daughter, with Roxy watching them.

The sweat, the smells. MMMMMM!

Grandma, would add 2 more holes, to make a perfect 6! lol!

Just something about him having his own Harem of family women. lol!

And babies born on the 6th, at 6 am, and 6pm again.

Would be delicious!

Thank you for what you've done so far.

Hoping for more.

Your Fan,

WB

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Andrew Goes to College... meets a wonderful girl and her sister. Catches them together, they're all in love together. Goes home with them for Xmas where they live with mom (dads gone). While there, he catches them again with THEIR MOM.... of course his mom and Roxy visit throughout all this time... do they ALL get together with Andy the only male with 5 females? The world may never know.

5/5

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

OHHH, this was good. And/but there are so many chapters that remain untold. All college students have 'parental visit' now and again. And all teens, once they get there dick wet, need more lessons and new horizons.

That strap-on might get some use. And the 'flowing juices' might become yellow-tinted if they were adventurous.

PLEASE, don't stop now.

NesticNestic6 months ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ... Thanks for sharing ..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome story very well written loved the build up of mother and son's incest but I think you should go more into this and maybe Roxy becomes pregnant and a miracle happens and his mother becomes pregnant also that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 BIG STARS

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Five plus Stars! I can't add any more to the great comments below. I do like the idea of knocking up Roxy, then the miracle of his mother getting preggers too. Of course their Babies will be born on the 6th of the month. Loved your writing, and hope you give us more of this trio.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good series and I don't think that I need to add to the comments as they pretty much reflect my own thoughts .

usaretusaret5 months ago

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That’s a damn good story

CastAdriftCastAdrift4 months ago

Nicely done. Everyone was happy with the outcome.

It occurs to me that Janet and Roxy should move in together since Andy is off to college. I wouldn't be surprised if grandma and grandpa knew about the girls for years, as in "When are you to going to get married?"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyable, made my cage kinda uncomfortable at times but really liked it. I'm usually not into incest, but I think most guys had that one aunt or cousin we lusted after.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

All's well that ends well. At least asshole James and the incubator didn't show up again

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Well done. I enjoyed it quite a bit and wished there was more.

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

Lovely and loving story 🤗 😘 .. please consider more installments of their lives .. thank you

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o3 months ago

Definitely one of My Fav Family stories so far.. Glad I scrolled to 'related stories'.. I look fwd to Pt 4.. & checking out ur other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story such love between all the family and mom and aunt roxy loved him the most but I hope you continue with this and maybe there's a miracle and mom gets pregnant and then aunt roxy 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The man in me would like to see Andy get both his real aunt and her best friend pregnant. It would take a miracle for him to get his aunt pregnant and even Roxy said it would be hard for her to get pregnant at 46.

MsICum2read2cumMsICum2read2cumabout 2 months ago

Perfectly pleasurable story! I keep wondering when it will be revealed that Andrew is actually Janet’s sister since he is the spitting image of his “grandfather” and that’s the real reason Susan(?) didn’t want to raise him? Maybe she and grandfather and grandmother were a threesome and that’s how she met James? Hmmmmm…

SparkyrexSparkyrexabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed this a lot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The 'mother-son' relationship is an unnecessary complication. This story would be much more enjoyable with two mature, hungry women who want to romp with a young guy.

Gambit275Gambit27517 minutes ago

this was awesome, more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous