A Family is What You Make It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I know you said you didn't intentionally walk in on me when I was masturbating, but you mean to tell me that in just a couple of days you planned all this?" I asked. "I mean I'm certainly not complaining, but in just a few days time you worked out a plan to get me in bed with both of you?"

"Pretty much," Aunt Roxy said.

"We made a game plan," Mom said, "Once Roxy told me to go for it we decided that over the next couple of days I'd work up to fucking you. That would be your ultimate graduation present. I kept Roxy updated on everything that led to last night. We had a deal. That being once I fucked you, I'd let her fuck you too."

"Not that she had a choice, I wasn't going to let her be selfish and keep you all to herself." Aunt Roxy said, "But first we wanted to see how big your dick was, that's why we measured it, because your mother said... how did you put it?"

"That you had possibly the biggest cock I've ever had in my life," mom said to me. "I mean the average guy's dick is, what, maybe 5 1/2 - 6 inches? You've got at least two inches on an average adult male. Hell, the strap on we use is only about 6 inches give or take."

"But that's an average one," Aunt Roxy said, "I know for a fact they do make ones that are bigger, now because of you, we're going to have to find one."

"Okay, now, Aunt Roxy, you said that you made the first move when you and mom started having sex." I said. "Care to elaborate?"

"Well you already know your mother and I have been best friends since we were six years old," Aunt Roxy said, "But It wasn't until we got older, probably around 13 or so, that we both realized we might be bisexual. We never said or did anything about it because we were still unsure if what we were feeling was real or not."

"We were also worried that if we said anything to each other about it, it would damage our friendship especially if only one of us felt that way." mom said. "So we waited, for... and again the number six comes into play, we waited for six years with this unspoken sexual tension between us."

"Then one weekend when we were 18, my parents went out of town for the weekend," Aunt Roxy said, "They were long past the point of thinking I needed a babysitter, mainly because your mom's family was right across the street. So I said fuck it, and invited her over. After a bit of small talk I bit the bullet and told her how I felt about her and before she could say anything I kissed her."

"I was shocked at first," mom admitted, "But after a moment, I gave in, and I started kissing her back. One thing led to another and before you know it, we were in bed exploring each other's bodies. The first thing we did besides kiss was mutual masturbation. We laid there naked in her bed and got ourselves off while watching each other. After that we had to be careful, but when we could get time alone together we moved on to touching each other."

I had seen plenty of pictures of mom and Aunt Roxy when they were younger, so it was easy for me to picture 18 year old versions of them in bed together. The thought of it was making me hard.

"We decided to go to the same college, and get an apartment together," Aunt Roxy said, "Once we didn't have to sneak around anymore, our sex life became more adventurous. It was the first time we went down on each other, and we've been doing that and so much more ever since."

"Don't get the wrong idea," mom said, "Obviously we like men just as much as we do each other, but when none are available, I know she'll be there for me. Emotionally and sexually."

"As a matter of fact," Aunt Roxy added, "Your mother was my first lover ever, and I was hers. It would be about 3 or 4 months before either one of us slept with our respective boyfriends. Your mother saw me naked and touched me before my boyfriend did!"

"This is going to sound weird, considering what we just did," I said, "But I've never, ever thought of either one of you sexually. I mean, I knew you were both beautiful women, but I never looked at either one of you and thought 'I wonder what she looks like naked', or 'I wanna fuck her'. At least not until mom jerked me off the other night. And Aunt Roxy this is kinda off topic, but how come I never met your parents?"

"Oh you have," Aunt Roxy said, "You were just very young so you don't remember. We didn't want to lie to you anymore than we already had about your family, so my parents were just family friends whenever they were around you. Which is, in fact, what they were."

"I thought you said only Aunt Roxy, grandma and grandpa knew who my real parents were." I said to mom.

"I'm sorry honey, I forgot Roxy's parents knew too." Mom said. "But they moved out of town, uh... how long has it been now Rox?"

"The number six rears its ugly head again," Roxy said, "He was six when they went to live with my mom's sister. So a little over 12 years now."

"You know mom, it occurs to me, I wasn't the only one lying about where I was going when I snuck off to see Helen." I said, changing the subject back to my mother and aunt's lesbian trysts.

"What are you talking about?" mom asked.

"All those times you would have grandma and grandpa watch me when you and Aunt Roxy were going to have a 'girls night out', you were going to have sex with her, weren't you?" I said.

"Not all the time," she said, "Sometimes we would go out looking for guys for a one night stand. If neither one of us scored, we ended up going home and satisfying each other, but yes sometimes our girls nights out were specifically girls nights in... in bed having hot, sweaty lesbian sex."

"Speaking of sex," Aunt Roxy said, looking down at my revitalized cock, "It looks like he's ready for more."

"So it does," mom said reaching down to stroke my cock, "Do you think you can lick your aunt's pussy and fuck me at the same time, baby?"

"I'm willing to give it a shot," I said.

"Okay, then here's what we're gonna do," mom said, "Roxy, why don't you sit on his face. I'm gonna suck his cock for a bit, because I can, then I'm going to impale myself on that beautiful rod and fuck my sweet baby boy."

"That's fine with me," Aunt Roxy said, sitting up, "I want to see how good he is at eating pussy, considering he learned from me."

Aunt Roxy straddled my face and mom moved down between my legs. I watched with mouth watering anticipation as Aunt Roxy lowered herself onto my face, as I felt my mother's hand wrap around my cock and stroke it for a few seconds before her warm mouth engulfed me just as Aunt Roxy's pussy was in range of my mouth. I gave her a long lick along her pussy lips and she shuddered in pleasure as I then located her clit and started sucking on it the way she showed me. My earlier curiosity about how she tasted was answered. She tasted just as sweet as mom. Although the new angle was a bit awkward, the technique didn't change, and judging by the moans that were coming from Aunt Roxy, I wasn't doing anything wrong.

If it was possible I think my mother's blowjob got me even harder, especially the way she used her tongue to tease me. Then the warm embrace went away, and I could feel her moving to straddle my hips, and guide my cock into the warm folds of her pussy, and I moaned while still licking Aunt Roxy.

I hadn't even had sex a dozen times, and now here I was pleasing two women at once. Most men have to wait years to have an experience like this. I had to wait days. I could hear mom groan low in her throat as she lowered herself all the way down onto my cock.

"Damn, this feels so fucking good," she moaned as she started to ride me. "Is he licking your pussy good, Rox?"

Aunt Roxy looked down at me, "Oh, he's doing better than just good," she moaned, "You're right... either I taught him really well... or... oh fuck... he's a natural... oh my fucking god... holy shit... he's just as good as you are... definitely better than any... *gasp* ...any man I've had down there."

For a long moment neither woman said anything, but both of them were very vocal, moaning and groaning as Aunt Roxy rode my face and mom rode my cock. Occasionally words like "yes", "oh god", "oh fuck", and "holy shit that feels good" escaped their lips, but that was about it. My moans were lost between Aunt Roxy's thighs. I looked up to see mom's hands reach around Roxy's body to grab her tits, and Aunt Roxy leaned back to kiss mom as they continued to ride me.

Several long, pleasurable minutes later Aunt Roxy reached down and started rubbing her clit and her body started shaking, "Jesus Christ, I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed.

The next second she exploded, pussy juice flowing out of her into my mouth. Due to the fact that I was lying on my back, most of her sweet nectar ran straight down my throat, but some of it went down over my chin and onto my neck, and out the sides of my mouth to drip down onto the bed. Aunt Roxy had been groaning and whimpering in orgasmic pleasure as she came on my face, and finally moved off of me and leaned down to kiss me.

"Look at the mess I made." she said, wiping some of her juices off my chin and licking her fingers clean.

Mom reached down and pushed her aside and leaned down to start licking my face clean, never stopping her movement on my cock. Aunt Roxy leaned back in and the two of them licked my face, chin and neck clean. I swallowed the juices that were in my mouth before mom kissed me and then Aunt Roxy.

"You know, this isn't the first time your mother and I shared a man," Aunt Roxy said, looking down to where my cock was being engulfed by mom's steaming hot pussy. "I love watching your mother get fucked almost as I love fucking her."

"We only... oh god, fuck me baby... called ourselves sisters... goddamn you're so fucking deep in my cunt..." mom moaned.

I reached up and grabbed mom's tits and pinched her nipples while Aunt Roxy ran her hand along my torso, "What your mother is trying to say is we only did our sister act around you. When we went out we told the guys the truth, that we were best friends. And that we were close. Really close. They got excited at the thought of a threesome and even more excited thinking about watching the two of us go at it once we wore them out. And that's exactly what would happen. I'd watch your mother get fucked before taking my turn and draining the poor bastard dry. Then we'd go to town on each other while he watched. Some of the guys were able to get it up again and fuck the both of us one more time."

"What she said," mom groaned, "Oh fuck, baby, you're making mommy cum!"

"You gonna cum, Janet?" Aunt Roxy asked, "You gonna cum all over your son's huge cock?"

Mom responded by screaming in pleasure as she did indeed cum all over my huge cock. I could feel her clamp down on me and the warmth of her pussy juice flow out of her, her body shook as her orgasm hit her full force and she screamed again.

"That's right, cum all over your son's cock," Aunt Roxy said in that sultry tone of voice, "Drown his cock in all that sweet cunt juice. Look at him Janet, look at your son while you cum. Show him how good he's making you feel."

Mom looked down at me as she started to come down off her orgasmic high, and I could see the pride and admiration in her eyes.

"Such a good boy," she moaned as she slowed her pace, "Such a sweet, caring, loving boy. My precious boy. Mommy loves you so much baby."

She leaned down to give me a long, deep passionate kiss.

"I love you too mom," I said, "You too Aunt Roxy. Thank you both. Not just for this, but for everything."

Mom slowly pulled herself off of me and again I was sandwiched between both women, mom on my right and Aunt Roxy on my left.

"You're welcome baby," mom said.

"Only the best for my favorite nephew." Aunt Roxy said.

They both reached for my cock at the same time, looked at each other and smiled, mom started stroking my cock and I realized I was in perfect position between both of their tits. I licked and sucked on mom's perfect mammaries before turning my attention to Aunt Roxy's ta-ta's. I alternated back and forth as mom and Aunt Roxy kissed each other. They ran their hands over my torso and alternated playing with my still hard cock.

Mom tilted my head up to look at her and Aunt Roxy. "Now cum for us. You do have one more orgasm for us, don't you?"

"I felt you cum, but now I want to see you cum," Aunt Roxy said, as she took over stroking me, "You do want to cum for me don't you? Your mom got to see it, now it's my turn."

"Yes, baby, we can't be selfish," Mom said, running her hands along my chest, "I always taught you to share, so be a good boy and cum for your aunt."

Their soothing, sultry voices, the feel of Aunt Roxy stroking me, mom's gentle touch, the smell of sex in the room and the sight of two gorgeous women who wanted to repay the sexual gratification I had given them was all I needed.

"Oh fuck, I'm... holy shit... I'm cumming!"

I grunted and my body convulsed as I exploded. Mom and Aunt Roxy moved down to my cock and after the first jet shot out, Aunt Roxy took my cock, still slick with my mother's juices on it, into her mouth. I felt another jet of cum shoot out, then she let me go long enough for mom to take my next load, then she took me back into her mouth. Mom licked the first jet of cum off my chest while I emptied myself into Aunt Roxy's mouth. When I was finally spent I felt mom slowly moving back up my body while Aunt Roxy licked my slowly deflating cock clean.

"I knew you could do it baby." Mom said, "I'm so proud of you."

Although it was only early afternoon, I drifted off, falling asleep in mom and Aunt Roxy's arms. When I woke up later that night Aunt Roxy had gone back home and I spent the rest of the night balls deep in my mother.

The next week was mom and Aunt Roxy's birthday (remember they were born on the same day). We had always had a big dual celebration and this year was no different. The only big difference was what I gave them. For show in front of my grandparents I had gotten mom a perfume she (and I) really liked, and for Aunt Roxy a new book in a series she'd been reading, but once the three of us were alone, I gave them multiple orgasms.

And that was how I spent the rest of the summer. Mom and Aunt Roxy taught me many different ways to please a woman. In our many threesomes they showed me various positions and techniques, always with the joke of "Pay attention, there's going to be a test on this later." Sometimes I'd get some one on one time with Aunt Roxy but Mom and I fucked every night before bed.

However they both had jobs so when they were working I spent time with my slowly dwindling group of friends. As the summer wore on, more and more of my friends who were leaving town for college started heading out. I'd say about 90% of my friends were gone by the middle of August, and the 10% that were left were either going to local schools or taking a year off before going to school. I saw Helen one last time before she left town as well. While we didn't sleep together (despite the temptation and the fact that I had the house to myself), we did share one last kiss.

Then it came time for me to go. Even though I was only going to be just over the state line (which as I may have mentioned before was about a five hour drive) we still had to take two cars. My car (formerly Aunt Roxy's which had legally been signed over to me) and Aunt Roxy's SUV because aside from all my clothes, there were also books, electronics (my TV, PS5, laptop, and tablet) all my necessities (bedding, towels, personal hygiene items, etc.) and a few personal items I wanted to keep close at hand. My grandparents stopped by to see us off.

"Have a safe trip, and Andrew, now that your mother's not going to be there to be looking over your shoulder, I expect you to stay on top of your studies." grandma said, "Don't make me come up there!"

"Don't worry grandma," I said laughing, "Mom's hammered a good work ethic into me."

"Also, your grandfather and I put a little extra money into your bank account," she said, conspiratorially, "Consider it a final graduation present."

"Mom!" my mother said.

"Oh Janet hush!" Grandma said, "We lied to this boy his entire life, he deserves it."

"Janet, you know better than to argue with your mother," grandpa said. "Plus the money's already there, so just use it responsibly Andy."

"Thanks," I said, hugging them both, "I love you guys, I'll miss you."

Then we were off with Aunt Roxy leading the way and me and mom following behind. We stopped once to eat and stretch our legs before finally reaching the apartment Aunt Roxy and mom had gotten for me.

"I already checked the place out for you" Aunt Roxy said as we headed inside and I was happy to see there was an elevator. I was dreading having to carry all my crap up several flights of stairs, "So mostly college students rent out these apartments, but there are a few long term residents that live here as well, but according to my friend there have never been any problems."

We rode up in the elevator to the third floor and Aunt Roxy led us down the hall to the apartment. I used my key to open the door, it was a little smaller than I expected, but still big enough for just me. Like Aunt Roxy promised it was fully furnished, a table with a couple of chairs, a small couch, and a kitchenette with a stove, fridge, and microwave. In the bedroom a bed, computer desk and chest of drawers, there was even a shower curtain in the bathtub. There was also decent closet space. I started mentally decorating as I looked around.

"Nice," I said.

"There's a shopping center just across the road," Aunt Roxy said. "There's a Target, a supermarket, a couple of fast food places, you know, the usual stuff."

"We should probably go get you some food," mom said, "Just because I won't be around to cook for you doesn't mean you're going to be living off of Hot Pockets, Ramen, take out and Mountain Dew. We didn't."

"That's because you two were busy eating each other," I said, smirking.

"He's not wrong," Aunt Roxy said, laughing.

We unloaded the SUV's and got all my stuff upstairs, then we headed across the road to go food shopping. We wanted to hit Target to get a few other things I needed like plates, silverware, pots and pans and other miscellaneous items, but it was late by the time we finished food shopping, so we agreed to save it for the next day.

"You know, it's going to be weird sleeping by myself tonight." I said.

"How cute," Aunt Roxy said, taking off her shirt. "He thinks he's sleeping alone tonight."

Mom also started pulling her clothes off, "You're not getting off that easy, young man."

I smiled and started getting undressed and the three of us headed into the bedroom. As I sank my eight inch cock into my mother under Aunt Roxy's watchful eye, I thought of an old saying, "You can't always choose your family." That was true, after all I didn't ask to be born to two selfish people who felt it was better to drop me off with my aunt with no explanation before running off to parts unknown. But in doing so they unknowingly picked a perfect family for me. While Janet was actually my biological aunt and Roxy wasn't blood related at all, as far as I was concerned they were my mother and aunt, they always had been, and they always would be. The two of them, along with my grandparents were all the family I needed or wanted. After all, a family is what you make it. If I was given the choice, I would choose them every time. I knew I'd miss mom and Aunt Roxy when they left the next day, but that night, they were all mine, and I was determined to make the most of it.

12