A Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was distracted by this sight, a rogue wave slapped against my head and I felt myself inhale seawater. I stood upright and coughed. Gina grabbed onto me, startled.

"Mark? Are you okay?" She asked, pressing her body against me and supporting my weight.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine."

I felt her soft skin against my own, and her breasts pressed against my back. I also felt... some sort of soft lump a bit lower down. Maybe her belly? I didn't have time to think too much of it, because she pulled away.

"Ouch! Fuck!" She cried. She reached down and pulled up a fist-sized crab which had seemingly pinched her toe. It wriggled its legs in a way that kind of made my skin crawl. She wagged her finger at it like a teacher scolding a child, and tossed it a safe distance away from us.

We both laughed.

"Are you alright? Not bleeding are you?"

"I'm not sure, but it doesn't feel that serious. He probably didn't break the skin."

"Still, seawater isn't very clean. You never know what sort of stuff might be trying to find its way in."

She thought for a moment, then lifted her leg up out of the water.

"Do you see it?"

I did. It did look like there was some blood coming out. The crab was pretty huge after all, so it was no wonder.

"Yeah, it might be a good idea to get out for now. You look like you're bleeding."

She pouted a bit, but she agreed.

"Don't worry," I said, "I'll come with you."

She grinned, and took hold of my hand again.

We began making our way back toward the beach. Once we were standing fully outside the water, I noticed something. The frilly skirt which covered her below the waist was missing. I hadn't even realized it was a separate piece. Furthermore, the bottom of her bikini looked a bit... fuller than I would have expected.

By following my gaze, she also took notice of what happened, and gasped. She covered herself with her hands.

"Shit." She mumbled, looking around frantically.

"I'll get you a towel!" I offered, moving toward our parent's spot under the parasol. Except then I remembered that we weren't near them anymore. I could see them in the distance, but it would be a long walk.

In my haste, I didn't fully grasp why she was covering herself, but I knew she would be mortified by walking past so many people on the way to reach our bags. Under stress, I made a questionable suggestion.

"Let's run to the bathhouse over there, it's closer."

She just nodded, and power-walked in that direction. I put a hand on her shoulder and walked beside her the whole way. We only passed a few people, who didn't seem to take much notice of us.

When we arrived, I followed her right into the bathroom without thinking. She didn't seem to be thinking about that angle either, because she pulled me into a large stall and locked the door. Once we were there, we calmed down a bit.

After we caught our breath, I started thinking again. "I guess we can't exactly hide in here forever. I should go find Mom and get you that towel."

"Wait." She responded. She shuffled her feet a bit and stared at the wall. "Um... aren't you gonna ask me... about that?" She said, hands still covering her crotch.

"It... hadn't occurred to me I guess. What's there to ask?"

She looked into my eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Like..." I asked, "where did it come from? That sort of question?"

She giggled. "Well you see, it all began when I bumped into a witch on the street late at night."

We both laughed. She wasn't covering herself anymore. I looked. I couldn't stop looking. She could obviously tell I was looking. She didn't stop me. Why didn't she stop me? Why was my heart pounding out of my chest?

She walked three steps closer, until we were within arm's length.

"Do you... want to touch it?" She asked. Her voice cracked a bit.

I nodded. I could see it growing, straining against the fabric. It wanted to be free. I could feel her breath on my chest now. She had my wrist in her hand, pulling it down between her legs.

I pressed my palm against it. I felt it twitch. It was too big to be contained anymore. It poked up out of her bikini and rested against her belly. It was huge. Really huge. Much bigger than mine. Why did I think to compare them? Why was I starting to get light headed? I felt myself growing just as excited as she was.

She reached out and groped me back, sliding her hand up and down the shaft over my trunks. I followed her lead and did the same to her. She whimpered. We couldn't bear to look each other in the eyes for a while, until she built up the nerve.

Making eye contact at last, I felt a powerful urge that I couldn't quite explain. I slowly began kneeling down in front of her. She seemed a bit confused at first. Once I was on my knees, both hands on her hips, she understood my intent, and giggled awkwardly. After a few moments, she slid down the bottom of her swimsuit and fully exposed herself before me.

It flopped out and slapped against my face. It was heavy, and hot. Her smell flooded my body and sent tingles across every inch of my skin. She looked down at me, shivering with anticipation. I gently kissed it while staring into her eyes.

"Mark," she groaned, "you're so fucking--"

The door of the bathroom creaked open. We froze. I quietly slid her bottoms back up and stuffed the bloated meat back into them. She covered up with her hands again, instinctively.

"Gina? Are you in here?" Sally's voice called out.

"Y-yes, mom."

"I saw your skirt floating in the water. Your Auntie Sam is swimming out to get it for you. I brought you a towel, okay? I guess Mark went to the men's to hose off huh?"

"Thanks mom... Yeah he did."

I stayed frozen in place, scarcely breathing as they passed the towel over the top of the stall door.

"Alright, Sam and I are gonna go play in the water for a bit. You and Mark can go back to the house if you want, we'll be back in time for dinner."

"Okay..."

Unfortunately, my aunt lingered for a bit longer.

"You two seemed like you were really hitting it off huh?" Sally teased, "What do you think? Are you gonna invite him to sleep in your room tonight, or is it too early? You still have the condoms I gave you, right?"

Gina looked like she was screaming silently. Her face was suddenly bleached white.

"M-mom stop! That's so inappropriate!"

Sally just giggled. It was a pretty bold joke, even for her. I stared at the floor, face growing warm. I heard the door slam as she left. It was silent except for the dripping of a showerhead. We just stood there listening to the sound of our own hearts beating, until we wordlessly shuffled out.


3

Gina must have been mortified. She didn't say a word the entire way back. When we got home, we changed back to our normal clothes and sat down on the couch. For a while, we quietly watched a documentary on the television.

I could tell she was stealing glances at me. I decided to reach out and take her hand for reassurance. We squeezed each other's hands and let ourselves get a little closer on the couch. She slowly let go of the tension and humiliation, and eventually we were talking and laughing again.

"We're hooooome!" Sally called out.

Mom stumbled in after her. Sally caught her and helped her stay upright.

"Um... is she okay?" I asked.

"She's fine! She just had a few too many beers."

"Yeah, I'm tooootally fine!" Mom said, in a tone that I hadn't heard from her in a while. I was glad she seemed to be loosening up a bit at least.

As if in response to that thought, mom planted several loud smacking kisses on her sister's face.

"I wuuuuv you Sally~ You're so pretty~" she slurred.

They both giggled, but Sally pushed her away.

"Yeah, you've definitely had too many," she declared. "Go sit down with the kids, ok?"

Then Sally looked at us on the couch.

"I know it's already getting dark, but I'm just about to make dinner. I got a couple frozen pizzas from the grocery store for tonight."

We both indicated that this was welcome news, and went back to watching TV. Mom hopped onto the couch next to us, and cuddled up to me, leaving me sandwiched between her and Gina. She wrapped herself around me and squeezed me.

"Mark, I wuv you so much~"

She stroked my hair and pressed her face against my shoulder. I put an arm around her as well, my other hand still holding Gina's. I was conscious that Mom could notice us holding hands, but Gina didn't seem to mind that, so I was emboldened.

"I love you too mom." I said, smiling brightly at her. She was delighted, and hugged me even tighter. She was rarely this affectionate, so it was kind of nice.

Then mom laid herself across my lap, reaching out to awkwardly embrace Gina as well. The position left her elbow in my gut, but I adjusted slightly and endured it.

"And I wuv you too Gina~ I'm sorry I don't visit. I'm such a bad auntie... You've grown up into such a pretty lady... I'm proud of you too~"

Gina giggled, and rubbed Mom's back.

"It's okay Aunt Sam, I love you too! You're not a bad aunt. I think you're really cool! But I definitely would love it if you visited more." She squeezed my hand as she said this.

The three of us cuddled in a big pile on the couch, Gina and myself both petting Mom's back. After a while, dinner was ready. Sally set the two pizzas on the kitchen table and sliced them, then brought each of us two pieces on a paper plate.

She sat in the third spot on the couch, where Mom was sitting before she crawled into our collective lap. Sally set the two remaining plates of pizza on the coffee table, then patted her thigh. Like a trained animal, mom got up, and sat down on top of her sister. She was taller than Sally, so it looked a bit comical, like an adult sitting in the lap of a mall Santa.

They adjusted into a position where Mom's butt was on the couch, but her legs were draped over Sally's thighs. I scooted closer to Gina to facilitate this, and we both appreciated the excuse.

Finally having found a comfortable position, the four of us ate. The TV was changed over to a cheesy action movie. We had all seen it before, but we watched intently, and laughed together at the excessive explosions. When one of the fight scenes came on, Mom got up and showed off her martial arts, which she hadn't actually practiced since she was a teen.

By the time the credits rolled, we were all cuddling together under a blanket. Mom was fast asleep on her sister's shoulder. Gina was leaned back and snoring, still holding my hand.

Sally shut off the television, and slowly got up, lifting my sleeping mother in both arms, an incredible feat given their relative sizes. She grinned down at me and made her way to the stairs.

"I'm going to bring Sam to bed. Would you be a dear and carry Gina to her room as well?"

I nodded.

"Thank you. Good night sweetie!"

With that, they disappeared up the stairs. I had never picked someone up and carried them like that, at least not that I could recall. I let go of Gina's hand, and stood up. Taking my time to find a good angle, I leaned down and lifted her. She stirred a bit, and wrapped her arms around me.

It was a struggle, but with all my strength I was able to carry her down the hall. I carried her to her room and laid her down on her bed. For a few moments I watched her sleeping face. Every part of my body wanted to lay right down next to her, but somehow I felt guilty. Surely it would be... wrong? Would it not? Sure, my mom and her sister were probably cuddling in bed right this moment, but that was different. We had... touched each other earlier.

After a minute or so she tossed a bit, and groped blindly around as if she was looking for something that ought to be there. There was no longer any question. I shut the door, and climbed into the bed beside her. She immediately grabbed onto me and held my head against her chest. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

That night, I dreamed about her. There was no clear sequence of events, just several little scenes of us together. Going on a date at a restaurant, being chased by the Russian spies from the movie we watched, walking around a strangely spacious supermarket.

The last scene though, was of her wearing a long silky nightgown, and slowly lifting it up. Ever so gently lifting it, like an elegant noblewoman giving a curtsy, and as she did... I saw it, much much larger than it had actually been. It rose up to her own chest while she was standing straight up, and it was as thick as my leg.

I was kneeling, just like I had been inside the bathhouse. She stroked it gently, staring down at me with a dirty, mischievous expression. She let it fall down onto my face, and it made a sound like a raw steak hitting a tile floor. I felt my own cock, leaking and trembling. I felt a sharp pain in my belly. Really sharp. Seriously... what the fuck is--

I woke up, still sleeping next to Gina. Her dick actually was hard, and poking me in the stomach in a really painful way. Luckily it was of a much more manageable size than it had been in my dream. She seemed to still be asleep. Without even noticing, she was grinding against my belly. She even whimpered a bit, so I guess it must have felt good.

I put an arm around her. The sunlight was gently filtering through the curtains and filling the room. I could hear birds chirping. I reached my hand down, and wrapped my fingers around her shaft.

Even though I had seen it before, I was still shocked at the weight and the heat of it. It was lifting the fabric of her skirt. I pulled it up, and now the only thing between us was her underwear. I was impressed at how much they were able to stretch.

I teased her through the thin membrane, running my fingers lightly up and down the length. She began to stir, and finally she moaned. She blinked slowly and looked around at her surroundings, but a jolt of pleasure made her gasp.

"M-mark? Holy shit."

She grinned, and adjusted herself. After a bit more dry humping, she could no longer withstand it, and she reached down to remove the last obstacle.

I embraced her, so that her throbbing cock was sandwiched between our bodies, and she began to thrust her hips. My skin was slippery with the fluid leaking from her tip, which made it much easier for her. As she moved her hips faster and faster, she kept calling out my name. I was a bit anxious about the noise, which she didn't seem to be paying attention to at all.

So in my panic I decided to kiss her. I pulled her face close to mine, and she puckered her lips without hesitation. Incidentally, it was my first kiss ever. It continued for some time, her moans reverberating off of my teeth.

Finally, I felt an explosion of warmth and wetness cover both our bodies under the blankets. There was more of it than I could ever have anticipated. It kept coming, over and over. It felt like an eternity had passed before I felt her go limp, and her breathing became soft and quiet again. We were both soaked with sweat and with thick semen that stuck to our skin like honey.

A few minutes later, as we cuddled, the bedroom door opened. It was Aunt Sally. I jumped, but we remained under the blanket, which blocked the sight of our filthy bodies. My first instinct was to apologize to her, but she didn't give me a chance.

"Good morning everyone! Sam and I are going to go shopping and get lunch together. We'll be back at around two I think, and then maybe we can all go to the beach again! How does that sound?"

"Sure Mom! That would be great!" Gina said, as if totally unphased by our current condition.

"Aright! We had pancakes for breakfast, there are still plenty on the table. You kids have fun!" She lingered for a moment, smirking at her daughter.

And like that, she was gone. She even shut the door on her way out. A minute later I heard her car pull out of the driveway.

I took a peek under the blanket. There were so many gooey strands suspended between us that it reminded me of a spiderweb. Gina kissed me on the lips again.

"I'm sorry, I can't believe I made such a mess." She said, smiling apologetically.

"It's okay, I'm just glad I could... make you feel good."

"It felt amazing! You're just too fucking cute!" she said, squeezing my butt with her hands.

We spent several more minutes trying to swallow each other's tongues, then she pulled away.

"Okay, actually, we need to get up. Do you wanna take a shower together?"

We peeled the blanket off of our bodies and put it in the washing machine, along with our clothes. Then we climbed into the shower. It was a very nice shower, with enough room for four adults to stand.

This was the first time I had seen her fully naked. Her body was pleasantly soft, probably what many would call a bit chubby. Her legs were long, and her breasts were full and heavy. When she saw me staring, she held my head against her chest and encouraged me to suck on one of her nipples while she stroked my hair.

"You're so cute..." she said in a soft, dreamy voice.

We managed to avoid getting too sidetracked, and eventually finished cleaning ourselves.

Once we were through, we stood in front of the big mirror and dried ourselves off. In the reflection I could clearly see both our naked bodies. She really was a lot bigger than me. I wondered if I had even grown at all since the last time we saw each other. She wasn't just taller either. I was seeing them side by side now. It really was huge. So... fucking big... I swallowed loudly.

She noticed that I was erect, and teased the tip of my penis with one finger, circling it around gently. She leaned in and whispered softly in my ear as she did.

"This little guy is ready to go huh? He looks like he wants some attention, doesn't he?"

I whimpered, practically melting in her arms.

"Just be a good boy and wait a little bit longer, okay?"

Then, she suddenly returned to her normal tone, and pulled her hands back. She grabbed the towel that I had dropped, and dried my hair for me.

"There! Now, let's go eat!"


4

When we got back to the kitchen, the pancakes were cold. We reheated them, stacked them up onto plates, and went back to the couch. Once again we tuned the television to some documentaries about animals, and ate.

The pancakes were thin and slightly crispy. Rather than a stack of three or four, about a dozen had to be stacked on my plate to make it look full. It was nostalgic, as Aunt Sally had always made them this way. Mom probably would too, but she rarely had time to cook, so that was usually my job. I made them using a recipe from a book, and they always turned out fluffy.

Once we finished, I brought our plates to the sink, and then sat back down. When I did, Gina pulled me close, and kissed me. She put her arm around my shoulder, and reached down between my legs with the other.

"You taste sweet," she said, licking her lips, "I wonder if you taste sweet down here too."

She pulled down the zipper, and slid my pants off. I was already throbbing. She slid down onto the floor and stared up at me. Without breaking eye contact, she leaned forward and gave it a kiss. Then she licked it from base to tip a few times.

I shuddered. I had never felt anything like it before. Gina seemed amused by my reaction. She put her hands on my thighs and pulled her body closer. As she continued to stare into my eyes, she swallowed it up until her lips couldn't go any farther. It didn't seem to be very difficult for her, and yet it made my legs shake.

A few short moments later, I was moaning her name and gripping the couch cushions with both hands. She was glowing with confidence as she got up and sat back down beside me. She put her arm around me, and pulled me down until my head was resting on her lap. I could feel the heat and tension between her legs, pressing against my cheek. She stroked my hair gently and I drifted off to sleep.