A Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, our mothers were sitting at the kitchen table, chatting about the news program on the television. Gina was still cradling me in her lap. She smiled down at me when I stirred. Her hand was gently scratching my scalp. At first I was startled when I noticed that both our parents had come back, and I sat up suddenly.

"Look who's awake," said Sally, "did you have a nice nap?"

I laughed awkwardly. The casual manner of my mother and aunt eased my anxiety, and I shamelessly laid my head back down on Gina's lap. She ran her fingers through my hair some more, and I lazily watched the television, not really processing any of the images. Eventually Aunt Sally's face appeared in my field of vision.

"Me and Sam are gonna go to the beach again before dinner, do you kids wanna come along?"

We agreed, and everyone got changed just like the day before. Gina made sure that her skirt was affixed more firmly than last time. She also grabbed an inflatable tube and began pumping it up. There was something strangely erotic about the sight of her repeatedly pumping the machine up and down while wearing a bikini. I averted my eyes and moved over to the kitchen to help my aunt fill up a cooler with drinks.

Once we were done, I volunteered to carry it. Gina appeared beside me with her inflated tube, and my mother followed behind with her bag. We set out down the path as before, the parents leading the way.

"Don't let me drink as much as I did last time, okay?" Mom told Sally in a low voice.

Sally grabbed her by the hand. "Don't worry so much, you're supposed to be relaxing right?"

They continued to hold hands until we got to the beach. It was shortly after lunchtime on Saturday, so of course it was a bit more crowded than before. We found a spot for our towels and parasol and set down all our things. At first we all just sat down on the towels together.

"There's so many people today." I said.

"This is pretty normal for the season," Sally said, "There will be even more during summer break."

"It gets kind of annoying. I usually only come to the beach when it's empty," Gina added.

"Oh yeah, I guess things must get busy at work during the summer," I said.

"Definitely!" She replied, "It's rough, but I make a lot of money."

After chatting for a bit, Gina and I walked out to the water, leaving our parents sunbathing and drinking just as before.

She carried the giant tube out to the deep part of the water, and I followed her. She slid herself into it and let it carry her weight. I held onto the tube with my feet firmly planted into the sand, keeping her from drifting away.

"So, what's it like going to college?" she asked as we lazily soaked.

"It's a headache honestly. I used to wake up at seven o'clock to catch a school bus, now I feel like getting up at ten is sometimes too much to manage. Plus everything is so unstructured. There are classes, but all the real work is meant to be done on my own time. It takes a lot of willpower to make it happen."

"That does sound rough. I did well in high school, but I always slacked on homework."

"Me too. But I will say that staying in a dorm makes it a bit easier. I do all my work in the tiny dorm room, and then I forget about it and relax on the weekend when I come back home."

She seemed to be thinking deeply.

"Are you considering going to college?" I asked.

"Mom says that I should, but I don't know. I know my future might not be very bright without it, but it's expensive, and four years is such a long time. I might not even finish in four years either."

"Well, it isn't all a slog like that. You're still living your life the whole time, you know? There are fun things happening on campus sometimes, and you can meet friends there."

"Yeah, I guess that's true." She trailed off.

She grabbed onto me and lifted the tube, pulling me in like a trapdoor spider. Both of us were inside the tube, bodies pressed against each other. It was pretty spacious, all things considered. Now I was the one floating, and her longer legs were anchoring us to the ground. We held each other for a while, and kissed a few times. We talked about books we had been reading and games we had been playing. For people like us, there really wasn't much to do at the beach except talk. Before we knew it, a few hours had gone by.

When I looked back toward where our parents were sitting, I saw that they had gotten up, and were walking, hand in hand, back up the boardwalk. I felt the need to visit the restroom myself, and asked Gina if she would like to head back to shore. She agreed, and we both made our way to the bathhouse.

We each went into our designated sides. When I came back out, I found Gina already rinsing herself off in one of the outdoor showers. I joined her. Our parents were taking a while, and neither of us were completely sure where they went, so we made our way back to the towels on the beach and waited for them.

Once she was dry, Gina pulled her phone from the bag and began reading. I laid beside her and daydreamed for a while.

Eventually the sisters returned. It must have been close to thirty minutes. Mom was a bit drunk again, and seemed to be in a great mood.

"Hey kids," she said, "you're all done swimming then?"

We both nodded and rose to our feet. We packed up all our things and returned to the house.


5

Once we got back, Gina and I sat back down on the couch. Mom sat beside us and turned on the television again. Sally took some chicken out of her freezer and began thawing it under warm water. We all watched some cooking shows together until the chicken was thawed and it was time to cook dinner.

When Sally got up, I followed her over to the kitchen and offered to help. She had me cut, prep, and fry the chicken. Meanwhile she started some rice, and prepared a sauce which involved a lemon, some honey, and two cans of pineapple, among other things.

"How have things been with Gina?" my aunt asked quietly.

"Oh, um, pretty good. We still get along just like old times." I laughed nervously, and dropped a piece of chicken into the oil from higher than I intended.

"I'm glad to hear it. I've been talking to your mom about visiting more often. I... really regret being seperated from you two for so long."

She looked back at Gina and mom on the couch and smiled. They were talking about something as well, and giggling to themselves. I imagined it must have been something about the show on TV.

It took about an hour to fry all the chicken, by which time the rice had long since finished. She poured all the chicken into a big bowl and tossed it in the sauce. The excess sauce was added to the rice, which had been sautéed in a pan with vegetables after steaming.

This time, we all sat down properly at the dinner table and ate. It had a very tropical feeling thanks to the pineapple, just what one might think of when vacationing near the beach. I made a note of the ingredients that were used in the sauce, so I could make it again at home.

We ate quietly at first, everyone giving their full attention to the food, and then we briefly discussed work, school, future plans, and so on. Once we were done, Gina and Mom washed the dishes, while Sally pulled me aside.

"Could you go grab the console from Gina's room and set it up for us in the living room? We were talking about playing some games together tonight. I think she has a few that we can all play at the same time."

It sounded like fun to me, and I quickly set everything up. By the time I was done, everyone was sitting on the couch. I handed out controllers, and space was made for me between Gina and Mom.

We started by playing the newest release of an old platformer series, which made our parents feel very nostalgic. They weren't very good at it, and mom kept getting left behind, so we had to slow down for her.

After a while we switched to a party game where we answered trivia questions. Mom was able to win at that one, especially because a lot of the questions were about things Gina and I were too young to remember.

After we got tired of that one, Gina and I encouraged our parents to try a few single-player games that we liked. They both had difficulty figuring out how to navigate in three dimensions, and didn't make much progress. Nonetheless, everyone seemed to have fun.

Before we knew it, it was almost midnight. The sisters, who had continued drinking since dinner, bid us goodnight and stumbled up to Sally's bedroom together.

Gina and I sat on the couch, awkwardly stealing glances at each other. The events of the previous night had been spontaneous, but now things felt a little less smooth. I hesitated to simply invite myself into her room, and she was equally hesitant to invite me.

Was it perhaps just a one time thing in her mind? Of course it would be, we were cousins after all. There's no way it could work out in the long term. Maybe she sensed that I was getting carried away, and didn't want to hurt my feelings by not inviting me into her bed once again. Thinking this, I got up, yawned theatrically, and announced that I would retire to my dusty folding couch for the night.

She got up and made her way to her own room. Before closing the door, she gave me one last lingering look, but I chose to ignore it.

As I lay in bed, I thought about the next day. We would be leaving, going back to our home on the other side of the country. It had been more than half a decade since Gina and I had last met. How long would it be this time?

Maybe it was for the best. Even though I knew how wrong it was, I had let myself have this little fling with her, and started to think that I didn't want it to end. If we spent more time together, I was sure that I would only grow more attached to her, and surely I would make things awkward. Yes, it was surely for the best that we be seperated, before I took this depravity any further...

About forty-five minutes after I laid down, there was a soft knock at my door. I already knew who it was and why they were here. I opened it, and stepped out into the hallway. She didn't even say anything. She just looked into my eyes, and grabbed my hand.

We returned to her room together, and sat down on her bed. She had looked a bit timid at first, but now that I had come to join her she was smiling. We sat there and kissed for a while, the moonlight shining in from her window and illuminating our faces.

"Mark..." she said, "I want to try... going all the way... before you leave. Is that okay?"

Despite my better judgment, I had given in. When we were here, holding each other, none of my concerns seemed to matter anymore. It was all trivial.

"Yes," I said, "I feel the same way..."

She kissed me again, grinning from ear to ear. "Have you done it before?" she asked.

"No, I haven't"

"Have you... put something up there before?"

I wasn't quite sure what she meant at first, but then it dawned on me. "I... haven't done that, no." I had never even thought of doing something like that. Somehow though, I was starting to be excited by the idea.

"I haven't tried it either, but I've read about it a lot. Let's go and get you cleaned up first."

She led me into the bathroom and we took a quick shower together once again. Once we had done all the normal cleaning, she told me to bend over. It was extremely embarrassing, but I followed her surprisingly firm command. I felt her scrubbing between my legs, and then a finger prodding gently at the opening, causing me to flinch a bit.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. You can keep going."

In truth I was feeling a bit uneasy. Not because I disliked it, but because I was becoming increasingly excited. This was completely new territory for me.

Her finger began to explore that territory deeply. It wasn't "pleasant" in the way that I was used to, but it gave me butterflies in my stomach. Then I felt what must have been her tongue.

"Whoa! Gina, is that... um..." I hesitated.

She stopped for a moment. "Sorry, do you not like it?"

"It isn't that. I'm just surprised... you seem strangely eager to put your mouth in such a... dirty place."

"Well, we need to get you used to it. I want you to feel good later. Besides, it isn't dirty. I cleaned it."

She continued, and my legs started to twitch a little. I was so hard that it hurt. She kept licking, and eventually slipped two fingers inside instead.

"I think I'm supposed to curl my fingers and hit right about... there."

I gasped. I felt a little bit of pressure building up, and my body was tingling.

"It feels good right?" she asked, "Just close your eyes and focus on that feeling."

I stood there, water dripping down my body, my hands firmly pressed against the wall to support my weight. She kept thrusting her fingers harder and harder, and I felt my penis twitching. It felt like I was close to the edge but I couldn't quite go over.

After a while she stopped, and embraced me. I could feel her cock, warm and throbbing, pressed against my belly.

"Are you ready for the real thing?" She asked.

***

I was laid down on my back on top of Gina's bed. She had a big bottle of lubricant in her hand, and she was looming over me like a hungry animal. Her cock was resting on my belly, practically crushing my own beneath its massive weight. I could feel her racing heartbeat through it, and it was so warm that it almost felt like it might burn me.

She inserted the tip of the bottle into me, and squeezed it. It was unpleasantly cold, but that did nothing to stifle my excitement. She applied some to herself as well, and spread it around by stroking with one hand. Her other hand stirred up my insides with two fingers, and made sure I was thoroughly coated.

My heart was beating out of my chest, and my eyes were locked on that enormous, glistening monster. This was it, she was really about to put that thing inside me.

Once we were both ready, she looked me in the eyes, with one hand on my thigh and the other holding up the weight of her throbbing cock.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked with a soft smile.

I nodded, and spread my legs apart seductively. She looked between them, and swallowed.

"Please," I said, "give it to me."

She placed my ankles on top of her shoulders and put a pillow under my hips. Then I felt it push against the entrance. It was slow, and gentle. She had trouble pushing her way inside, and hesitated to use any real force. Eventually she had to push harder, and finally I felt it start sliding inside.

Our union produced an unexpectedly loud squelch. I felt like I was being torn apart. She was stretching me over her dick like a condom. She had hardly even moved, and the pressure was already making me feel dizzy.

She asked again if I was okay. Was I okay? I felt like I was on the verge of passing out. My whole body felt warm. This was possibly the most intense feeling I had ever felt before. Part of me was scared and confused, but I didn't want it to stop.

I nodded vigorously up at her and lifted my hips up a bit. "Yes, I'm fine. Please give me more..."

She slid deeper. I felt like something inside me was about to pop. When the last inch of that monster finally forced it's way into my guts, I instantly ejaculated. It was not like what I was used to. It dribbled out like a leaky faucet. I felt it drip onto my belly.

"Oh my god..." She said, grinning, "did it feel good?"

I hid my face in a pillow, humiliated.

"Should I stop?"

"No, no. Just... give me a second."

I wasn't close to done. My mind was foggy, and I felt like I could barely form words. I was a young man. I had played with myself many many times, and it felt good. This was very different.

I felt like I had been hit by a train. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I had a massive foreign object violently shoved into my body, and my body was very distressed. The term 'penetration' suddenly made a lot more sense to me. The violence of it was exciting somehow; I wanted her to break me.

After I got a hold of myself, I smiled calmly at her. I reached up and took hold of both her hands.

"You can go ahead and start moving. I'm getting used to it now."

She seemed a bit hesitant, looking down at my skin and flesh tightly stretched around her. However, she gave in to her lust and began slowly thrusting her hips.

I felt myself expanding and contracting over and over. The violent pressure of her giant cock violating my insides, followed by the incredible relief as it was removed, but always with the anticipation that it was just about to shove itself back inside at the very next moment.

She was panting and sweating, as was I. She held on tightly to my hands for a while, then let go. She grabbed my hips instead, for better leverage, and started thrusting faster than before.

"You're so tight," she whispered softly to me, "You feel so good, so fucking good..."

"Don't stop!" I whimpered, "I'm gonna..."

"Again? Aren't you a greedy boy. Go ahead and make a big mess for me, you little... slut." She seemed to second-guess that last word just as it left her throat.

It was only a short time before I had an orgasm again. I was barely even erect, but a surge of watery fluid dribbled out and covered my belly. The feeling was even more intense than the first time, and I moaned more loudly than I probably should have.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum too..." she groaned desperately.

"Yes, cum!" I pleaded, "Fill me up!"

She grunted as if lifting something very heavy. Her body was slapping violent against mine over and over. Finally she whispered something into my ear, although it was fairly loud for a whisper.

"Get pregnant you fucking slut!"

I barely had time to register the strangeness of that statement. I felt her twitching and pulsing, and I felt warm fluid spraying into my guts and leaking out onto the sheets. The sheer volume was almost unbelievable. It felt like several minutes before she extracted herself and collapsed beside me.

We were both covered in sweat, and she was out of breath. She pulled me towards her, and we kissed. Her sperm was leaking out of me slowly, and it would probably take a lot of time and effort to push it all out, based on the sample I had recieved that same morning.

After we relaxed for a bit, I spoke softly.

"So um... you know guys can't get pregnant, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, that was weird."

"No, not at all. It was kinda hot, but a bit confusing. Was that maybe something to do with that book under your bed?"

She buried her face in a pillow.

"Maybe," she said.

***

"Are you sure you didn't forget anything?" Mom asked, "maybe in Gina's room?"

"No, I never unpacked anything, except a few changes of clothes," I replied.

It was Sunday morning. Soon we would be going back home. Mom had work on Monday, and I would have to attend classes, so we had to make it back at a reasonable time.

Gina and Sally were helping us pack our stuff in the car, but there wasn't actually anything to pack, so they were just standing near us, drawing out the time we had together by a few more moments.

Once we were ready, we all stood around for a bit longer talking. Eventually, Gina and I hugged, and lingered for more than one would expect from cousins. Then mom hugged her as well.

I wanted nothing more than to stay for a few more days. I knew that I was falling into a trap when I let myself cross the line with her. I knew I wouldn't be able to get her out of my head.

I assured her, quietly, that I would find the time to visit as soon as I could, even if Mom couldn't come. She squeezed my hand and boldly gave me a kiss, even though our parents were talking so close by.