A Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed behind while her mother drove us to the airport. We had each other's contact info, and we had promised earlier to stay in touch, maybe play games together online. I was already looking forward to it.

As we made our way back to the airport, Sally asked about my university, what my commute was like, how the dorms were, and so on. Then the sisters once again talked about work. Before long, we arrived, and took our luggage from the trunk. Sally hugged us both tightly, and then sat in her car as we walked away.

We bought some coffee from the same place as before, and sat in a sparsely populated lobby, waiting for our flight to begin boarding.

"Say, how much space do you have in your closet back home?" Mom asked.

"I could fit a few more boxes I guess, it's not like I ever really use the space. Why?"

"Well we need to find a place to put all that junk we've been keeping in the spare room. Probably need to clean it up too, it's gotten dusty."

"Why?" I asked, hoping that this wasn't a sign of some sort of spring cleaning binge.

"Well Gina will need somewhere to stay, unless you're planning to let her sleep in your room." She smirked suggestively.

"Are they coming to visit so soon?" The major holidays were still a long ways off, and neither of them had mentioned coming to our city.

"Didn't she tell you?" Mom asked, "Gina is going to be applying to your school for next semester."

The End