A Family That Plays Together Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on the bed on all fours presenting her arse to me, it was a beautiful sight, her fanny was open and her cunt lips, which were large and pumped up were hanging down....my cock was going in there doggy style....or so I thought."I want you in my arse" she said. WTF, did I hear her right, she wants 7 1/2"of cock in her arse? Well if that's what she wants who am I to say no? "I've never done anal before" I said, to be honest I wasn't sure what to do.

She looked over her shoulder, her arse still in the air "well I'm going to teach you virgin boy" she said. "Lick my hole, get it wet and open" she commanded. Yes Miss!!, so I did, I ran my tongue over her arsehole, the pucker looked small and inviting and tasted divine. She was making small squeaks of pleasure, I never realised that an arsehole was so sensitive. I was fingering her fanny and rubbing her clit as I tried to get my tongue into her tight little pucker. "Finger it," she almost shouted, I had a lot to learn didn't I. I pulled my finger out of her very wet fanny, spat on her pucker and slowly pushed my fanny-juiced finger in.

Her pucker opened up for me, it was warm, tight and I could feel her arsehole muscles pulsing on my finger. "Another finger, put another finger in" she panted, I was still using my other hand to play with her fanny and I soon had 3 fingers in her fuckhole and 3 fingers in her open arsehole. Could it get any better?, yes it could. "I need fucking, in both of my holes" she said, well demanded, and gave me a pump bottle of lube, "for my arse" she told me. I pumped a bit glob of lube on her arsehole and massaged it in but decided to use her fanny first, that certainly didn't need any lube, it was dripping juices onto the bed and my cock was leaking precum.

I took her doggy style, straight into her cunt, "Ugghh, yes" she moaned. A few hard pumps in her cunt and it was time to feed her arsehole with my cock. A squirt of lube and the tip of my cock touched her pucker, "easy big boy, take it easy" she panted -- sounded like a line from a porn film!! No way was I going to force it all in at once, I'd heard from one of the blokes that I used to work with when I was on the roofing gangs that he'd tried fucking arse once, shoved it in and ripped his foreskin banjo string, you know if you're uncut it's the bit of skin that sort of holds your foreskin to the back of your cock -- and there was blood everywhere and he said its was fucking painful.

Back to the arse fucking, I eased the head of my cock into her pucker -- unlike some blokes my cockhead is not that much bigger than the thickness of my cock shaft, still big enough though. Her hole started to open up as I started to push and her arse swallowed my cock head. As I pushed more of my cock in I felt her ring piece relax and my cock just carried on it till I was up to my balls ion her arse. It was hot and tight, I just started pumping, in out, in out, getting harder and deeper as I increased the speed of the thrusts. She was clinging onto the bed duvet with her head buried in the pillows almost screaming, she was pushing back on my cock buried in her arse, meeting each of my strokes, banging her arse against my balls and thighs.

I knew that I wasn't going to last long before having to shoot, I could already feel my spunk starting to bubble up from my balls, the thought crossed my mind, do I pull out before coming or just flood her arse with my spunk? She must have read my mind, "cum inside my arse" she moaned and panted. That was what I wanted to hear and I fired off 8 long ball-clenching strings of baby batter deep into her guts. Every pump of my balls and cock was matched by her arsehole muscles clenching down on my cock as if she was trying to milk the last drop out of my balls. Fuck, her knees went from under her and as she fell forward my still hard cock popped out of her arsehole and her little red pucker gaped back at me, I could see her the insides of her arse covered in my white spunk, a stream started to ooze out before her little pucker closed up.

She turned over on the bed and I moved up to where her head was lying on the pillows and pointed my still semi hard cock covered in cum, lube and arse juice at her mouth, "clean it" I said, I can't believe that I even thought of the idea let alone said it. She opened her mouth, took my cockhead in her mouth and sucked and licked it clean, she worked her way down my cock shaft that was coated in cum and licked it clean and then proceeded to lick my balls until they were clean...glad that I'd shaved them before the session.

She was fingered her arsehole, coating her fingers with my cum and her arse juice and smearing it all over her cunt, pushing her fingers deep into her fanny. My cock and balls were clean, she looked up at me, licking her lips and said, " clean me"...I knew what she meant but eating my own cum, was that going too far?

I lifted her legs up and shoved a pillow under her arse, her legs splayed wide open and her little arse hole and fanny were exposed and the perfect height for me, I took a big intake of breath and went for it, I plunged my tongue deep into her arsehole that was open for me, licking and sucking as much cum and juice out of her guts as I could, I moved up to her cunt, she just kept saying "yes, yes" and buried my face into her cunt, she helped by holding her cunt lips open to my nose and mouth could find the cum and juices, mingled with her cunt juices that were flowing freely, I licked, snorted and fed on it all. I could feel my face covered in bodily fluids, I could taste the sweet fanny juice, I could taste the edible lube, I could taste the arse juices and I could taste my salty acid spunk. Like when I spunked up over an escorts face and glazed there face my face was now glazed and sticky

We both showered, perks of a "his and her" bathroom, two showers, I doubled her tip and she left. I sat there just in my underwear and said to myself "what have you done?" but as I thought about it my cock started to get hard again and a few drops of precum stained my pants....guess I was going to have to wank one out before I could sleep tonight.

I realised that I'd moved on from "vanilla sex" and I wanted and needed more.

I knew that I had to do something about the situation....but what?

JAKE

I was still a virgin and no prospect of loosing my virginity anytime soon. I thought of going on one of the dating sites but didn't have the nerve to put that I was just after sex and what if any of my workmates found out? I'd never live it down. Thought of using a escort but living at home that was going to be a bit difficult...just imagine "hello Mum, this is a whore that I'm paying to take my virginity, you don't mind me taking her upstairs do you?!!"

The thought of doing it in some hotel room didn't exactly work for me, anyway all the escorts that I really found attractive were far too expensive for me....perhaps I could ask Dad for a sub on my wages but I don't think that he'd be too pleased when he found out what I was spending it on. I even though of going "dogging", some of the lads at work had said where the places were in the area...even if I just got a feel of a pair of tits I'd be happy. I plucked up enough courage one evening, got in the car and drove up to one of the dogging sites at a local country park.

Pulled into the car park and drove around, there was about ten cars already there. I parked up, what do I do now though, get out and wave my cock around?! Another car drove in and pulled up over the other side of the car park, before the cars lights went off I recognised the car and the first few letters of the number plate...fuck...it was the car owned by the bloke that ran the workshop at our yard at work...fuck, I knew this would happen, I was going to get found out. I saw him, I knew his big muscled build, and a young women got out, that wasn't his Misses, I knew that, and they walked into the woods. I started up my car and rolled out of the car park so as not to attract any attention. Another embarrassing failure.

Outside of work I didn't really socialise with any of the lads, we all lived in different places, some were local to work and could travel in and out and some were on the gangs that worked away a lot and so only went home at weekends. My work gang always joked about all the girls were after me, remember they'd stripped me off and had all seen what was hanging between my legs, If they asked about my girlfriend I just said that she was in the navy and away, of course that meant just more banter from them about she had a men in every port or she was full of "seamen".

The only bloke that I did really know and see outside of work was Craig. I'd gone to college with him before leaving and he was also in the same football team as me. He'd finished his college course and was off to university but that was all put on hold due to Covid, he needed a job so I'd had a word with Dad and Craig had started working in the yard at work, keeping it tidy, handling deliveries and washing the vans and cars. As I passed his house on the way to work I'd give him a lift in and to say thanks he'd always buy the beers or pizzas if we met up at the weekend. I was going to have to spill the beans and ask his advice.

I was getting worried; I'd lost my USB stick that had my porn collection on it. I usually kept it on my key ring so it was always with me. There was nothing illegal or sick on it but I didn't want my Mum or sister to find it. I had realised that the usual M/F in/out grunt/cum porn didn't do anything for me so had searched out a wider range of hardcore "specialised fetish" porn. I remember I had taken it off my key ring and put it in my work trousers pocket when the mechanic at work had offered to look at my car exhaust that was starting to blow. Fuck knows where it had got to.

Mum was giving me funny looks, had she found it? She also seemed to be around more when I was in the home gym or pool, just a coincidence I suppose. I was home about 4 o'clock one afternoon so hit the gym after raiding the fridge for a snack. After an hour's workout, I stripped off and washed the sweat and days dirt off of me before a swim. I couldn't find my swimming shorts though, Mum usually washed and dried them and put them back in the changing room, and yes, before you ask I did appreciate what she did for me, food, clean clothes and a clean room with a made bed every day. "Mum" I shouted, "where are my swimmers?" No answer came the reply. I couldn't even find a towel, there was normally a pile of them in the changing room, so pulled on my work underwear and dripped my way to the kitchen.

Mum was there. Now I know that I have a decent body but as I walked into the kitchen in wet underwear I was embarrassed standing there in front of Mum, she hadn't seen my like this in years. "Mum, I can't find my swimmers" I said, she turned and looked me up and down, with another one of her funny looks and it might have been my imagination but I'm sure that she was looking at my crotch and my bulging wet pants.

"Oh, I bought you a new pair Jake, the others were past it and falling apart. Here you are" and she handed me a bag.

"Thanks Mum" I said as I grabbed the bag and turned and headed out of the kitchen, I just knew that she was looking at my firm arse. I peeled off my wet underwear and looked at the new swimmers that Mum had bought me. They were designer short leg trunks, if you've ever seen the Bond film where Daniel Craig comes out of the sea and walks up the beach, well that's what the trunks were like.

Thank God that they weren't Speedos, as I'd have never managed to get my cock stuffed into those. If I wanted a swim I was going to have to wear these trunks. Twenty minutes in the pool and I'd had enough and I pulled myself out of the pool and the water ran off I realised how much the trunks showed off my physic and cock. My soft cock was outlined against the wet material, my balls were bulging and my foreskin, which was semi pulled back, meant that you could see the outline of my cockhead, I could feel that the material had disappeared into my arse crack showing off my firm buns and crack. Where was a bloody towel so I could cover myself up? Mum appeared with an armful of towels and stood there looking at me, not at my face but at my body and especially my crotch, I'm sure that I saw her mouth the word "nice". I grabbed a towel from her and disappeared off to my room, I could already feel my face blushing.

I invited Craig to come over on Saturday as the weather was going to be good and we could use the pool. If he wanted to have a few beers he could stay over, my room and bed was plenty big enough for two. He jumped at the chance as I knew that he fancied my sister and wouldn't miss the opportunity of seeing her and showing off his body to her...he trained hard and was buff and muscled but in a gym way, not like me which was more in a manual work way. He appeared just in time for lunch, well that's a surprise, and we were in and out of the pool most of the afternoon.

Even he said that I wasn't leaving much to the imagination wearing my new swimming trucks, so I just pushed him in the pool. Jill appeared, briefly, just to say that see was staying with friends that evening, I thought that Craig would be disappointed but he didn't seem that bothered. Mum and Dad were around and wanted to know if we were eating with them that evening, we decided that we'd get a pizza delivered so they said that they were out going out for the evening. Dad said to help ourselves to beers out of the drinks fridge but to be sensible about it...he knew he didn't need to worry as neither of us were big drinkers.

A few hours catching the rays by the pool with a few beers, the pizza was delivered

and we headed upstairs. Jill and I had most of the top floor bar one guest room between us so we could have the TV or music up loud and not disturb the rest of the house. Craig stripped off and went into the bathroom for a shower, I stripped off and stood there having a wicked piss, the beer was going in one hole and out the other!! I could see Craig soaping himself up, I'd seen him naked lots of times, either at football training or in the local gym showers when I wanted a change from the gym at the house. It almost looked like through the frosted glass shower stall that he was wanking his cock and rubbing his arse.

"Your turn, I'll leave the water running' he shouted and emerged from the shower stall just with a towel draped over his stiff cock, "sorry mate, it just happens sometime" he said as he walked past me. I started to shower and could see him drying himself off through the open bathroom door to the bedroom. I turned around so if he was looking he could only see my arse. I wasn't sure why but I could feel my cock starting to get hard, just because I was washing it and rubbing it of course!!

By the time I finished showering and went into my room to get dressed Craig had already opened a beer and was sitting in his boxer briefs with a slice of pizza in his hand. I towelled myself off, not hiding the fact that my cock was on show, who cares we were just lads together. "Hey Jake, put it away will you, we all know that you're hung like a horse" Craig said through a mouthful of pizza, I just dropped my towel and wind milled my cock at him before grabbing my briefs and sitting down up the other end the sofa to him with a beer and a slice of pizza.

The TV was on a music channel, the beers were slipping down nicely and we were both just chatting away. I was about to ask him about how to get laid when he said, "you got any porn?"

"Sorry mate" I said, "it was all on a USB stick and I've lost it".

"For fucks sake Jake, you're bloody useless sometimes, luckily I brought some, even uploaded some new stuff so put it on" he said and chucked a USB stick at me. I plugged it into the laptop and streamed it to the TV, always better in widescreen!! It was good quality porn, hard core MMF, MFF, FF and an good orgy no holes barred scene....to be honest all pretty tame though.

God knows what anybody would have thought if they'd walked into the room and seen two men, drinking beer, watching porn and sitting in their underpants though. "This is boring" Craig said and grabbed the control and fast forwarded the porn, he stopped it, looked at the screen and then looked at me to see my reaction, the porn showed a sort of kidnap scene, four blokes were kidnapped and when they came too they were in a warehouse all restrained over benches or hanging from ropes from the ceiling with their legs spread wide open.

What the fuck was this? "turn it off" I said.

"Shut up and watch it mate" answered Craig.

Tall slim women appeared, dressed up in leather looking like dominatrix's and started laying in to the restrained blokes with riding crops, paddles and whips, you could see the men flinching, you could hear then moaning and screaming but they also seemed to be enjoying it. I could feel myself getting hard and at the back of my beer-addled mind I wanted to be one of those men. I looked at Craig and looked at his pants that were now bulging out, he was obviously hard. "Watch" he said under his breath. The men were now all strapped down over benches with their legs spread wide open, you could see their arse were red and marked from the punishment. The dominatrix reappeared each with a large strap on dildo fixed around their waists.

They stood behind the men, you knew what was going to happen, and all at once they moved forward and impaled the men on the end of the strap on dildos. Close ups showed the agony on the men's faces, switching to close ups of their arseholes being spread wide open by the dildos, their faces said one thing but their rock hard cocks said another. The strap on dildos were replaced by fuck machines, a sort of reciprocating arm with a dildo attached thrusting in and out of the men's arses at high speed. The women were standing in front of the men holding their cunts open and playing with their impressive large clits. The fuck machines and the women playing with their cunts soon had the desired effect and one by one the men shot an impressive hands free steam of cum over the women's open fanny's.

The film changed to another scene, an orgy all holes filled involving all the men and women from the previous scene, took me a while to realise that some of the men were taking the other men's cock in their arses or mouths while fucking or eating out the women. A few minutes later the screen flicked back to the music programme as the USB stick porn ended. There was silence from both of us; I mean what do you say after watching that. I broke the silence and said, "do you want another beer mate?".

Craig looked at me, stood up in front of me "what do you think" he said as he dropped his boxer briefs, his hard cock sprung out, nearly hitting me in my face, he picked up one of my hands, wrapped it around his cock and said "wank me".

"Fuck off" I replied but I didn't pull my hand away.

"Wank me" he said and his hand started to rub along the shaft of my cock that was trapped inside my tight briefs. His cock wasn't as long as mine but it was thicker and felt heavy, his foreskin still covered most of the head of his cock and as I moved my hand along it the foreskin peeled back showing of a bright purple cockhead with a piss slit that was open, I reckon I could have got my little finger down it!!

Although I could see that he shaved his chest the hair started again just below the waistband of his pants were, well if he had his pants on anyway. He had thick black untrimmed pubes with a big heavy unshaved nut sack. What was I saying, why was I noticing all of this about his body and cock? My hand continued to move up and down the shaft of his cock, with each stroke he took a deep breath, his foreskin covering and uncovering the head of his cock. "Stop" he said and he pushed my hand away from his cock, had he come to his senses and realised what we were doing? No, he dropped to his knees in front of me, pulled my pants down to my knees freeing my restrained cock and took the head and most of the shaft in his mouth.