A Family That Plays Together Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, fuck, fuck I was getting a blowjob, but from a man and somebody who was my mate. His head bobbed up and down, he tried to take more but would gag so he'd pull off and work on my cockhead. I could see that he was pinching his nipples then wanking his cock. He'd pull off my cock and start licking and trying to take my hairless balls into his mouth. No, this shouldn't be happening but the hormones and lust had kicked in and I couldn't stop it.

He want back to working on my cock, covering it in spit, wanking it as he sucked on it, if he didn't stop soon he was going to get a mouthful of cum. He stood up in front of me and started to rub my nipples, I didn't realise that men's nipples were that's sensitive, like little electric shocks going through my body. He pushed me back towards the bed and I sat down on the edge, his cock was the same height as my mouth, "suck me," he rasped. I didn't want to, I wasn't gay but my mouth opened and he pushed forward so his cockhead was in my mouth, it tasted of precum, like most men I'd tasted my precum so knew what it tasted of, I started to move my tongue over the head of his cock as he started to thrust in and out of my mouth.

His cock was thick and was stretching my mouth wide open, hurting my jaw. I cupped his hairy balls and started to gently pull them, at least if he tried to choke me with his thick cock I could get my own back by yanking his balls. "I'm going to spunk" he panted and pushed me back on the bed so that my legs were between his splayed legs and my back flat on my bed, "wank yourself off" he demanded, what did he think I was doing, I'd been wanking myself for the last twenty minutes!!

I heard him grown, his piss slit seemed to open up even more and he erupted and fired six big thick streams of spunk up over my chest and face, I almost screamed as I squeezed my cockhead hard and pumped and pumped my load of spunk, it was more liquid than Craig's thick goo, over my chest and face mixing with Craig's spunk. I was covered in spunk and before I realised what I was doing I automatically licked my lips and tasted a mix of two men's cumshots. I looked up at him, I could feel the cum stinging my face as it dried, and he just grinned back at me as we both carried on playing with our cocks, slowly milking the last drops of cum out of our lengths as our cocks started to go soft.

He picked up my briefs and threw them at me "use these as a cumrag and wipe yourself off, you're covered" he said. What had just happened, what was going on? "Move over mate I need to sleep" and he jumped on the bed and pulled the duvet up over both of us. Was I supposed to cuddle up to him, give him a hug or just keep to my side of the bed? I was fucking confused. Within minutes I could hear his breathing change and he was asleep.

Even though it was the weekend we were both used to waking up early for work, I sleep with the curtains open so the light was streaming in. I rolled over and there was Craig, he kicked his side of the duvet off and he had his hand on his hard piss proud cock. "Come on, get up, I need a piss and a shower" he said as he pulled the duvet off the bed exposing my cock, also piss proud.

He farted, well that's men for you, "you fucking stink" I shouted.

We got out of bed and Craig grabbed hold of my cock and lead me by my cock into the shower room, he turned on the shower, stood in the doorway and let go a stream of hot yellow piss..."ah, I needed to get rid of last nights beer and cum" he said splashing the piss around the shower, so he seemed to be happy to mention what happened last night.

"You dirty fucker, pissing in my shower" I moaned.

"Well I can't piss and aim well with a stiff cock can I?, it would be all over the toilet and floor" he replied.

Might as well join in then I thought and let go an impressive stream of lad piss, two streams were fired into the shower and as lads will be lads we had to see how far up the shower wall we could get our piss streams.

Piss over we got into the shower and we both seemed to have no problem soaping each other and washing each other off, soaping each others cock and balls, skinning our cocks back and washing under the foreskin, well you've got to keep your cocks clean, don't want and smeg forming, and even washing each others arse cracks. As I said before Craig was quite hairy compared to me, he shaved his chest but his back, pubes and balls were unshaved.

He looked at my trimmed pubes and waxed back and asked where did I get it done like that. "I do my own pubes with a trimmer but get a back, crack and sack wax once a month" I told him.

"Fuck that's, I'm not having hot wax on my arse and balls, it must bloody hurt, what happens if I get a stiffy when I getting it done" he asked.

"Wimp" I said, "it doesn't hurt and the last thing on your mind will be getting hard, I'll trim your pubes and get rid of that forest for you and I'll book you in with me next time I go for the wax" I told him.

So there I was on my knees with my trimmer shaving my best mates pubes and balls with his semi hard cock in my hands, just to play the game I'd give his cock a few short wank strokes as well. By the time I'd finished it was a huge improvement, I even told him that it made his cock look bigger and he said that I'd make a great barber. We got dressed, I found clean pants for me and even lent him a clean pair as his had a big precum stain on them, my phone bleeped. It was a msg. from Mum, she'd got the hang of texting and rather then walk up to the top floor or shout up the stairs she sent a msg. -- Breakfast ready, come and get it -- and on a Sunday it was always a full English, sod the training diet, Dad, Mum, Craig and I sat there and filled our boots. I walked out to the car with him, was it going to be awkward?

"Thanks for a great evening, thank your Dad for the beers, can I have a lift to work tomorrow, usual time?" Craig asked.

"Of course I said, usual time" I replied. With both looked at each other, knowing what had happened the night before, both wondering if we should say something but neither of us did.

"I still want to fuck your sister" he said as he jumped into his car and drove off.

So I was still a virgin but had been sucked off and wanked off by my best mate. I wasn't ashamed but was confused about the whole situation, would it happen again, did I want it to happen again, was I gay, was I bi?

I knew that I had to do something about the situation....but what?

JILL

I was Daddies innocent girl, the only problem was that I wasn't so innocent but Dad didn't know that. I could get whatever I wanted out of him, like the nice little new car and he always give me a few extra pounds out of his wallet if I was going away for the weekend with "the girls" except it wasn't always a weekend away with the girls. As I said before if I wanted something I would go for it and that is certainly true for my sex life.

I was on the pill by 18, I was sensible enough to know not to trust a man who'd say "I'll pull out before I cum, honest" Just after my 18th birthday I'd lost my virginity to one of Dad's apprentices who was the same age as me. I think that he was a virgin too as there was a lot of fumbling as he tried to get his cock in my fanny, I supposed that I should have been flattered as he told me that my fanny was very tight. I realised that I wanted more then just a fuck in the back of a car, I wanted real men who knew what they were doing.

The boy that took my virginity didn't last long at work, he got a local girl pregnant and moved away out of the area so at least there would be no gossip or snide comments at work about "I fucked the bosses daughter".There were a lot of men at work, not so many in the office, but a lot of men working in the yard or on the roofing gangs. I got a lot of looks, the roofing lads were all fit, had the looks, the tattoos and the muscles but knew it was more than their job was worth to make any lewd comments or banter about the bosses daughter, especially if Dad was around.

I spent a lot of time at work running around with bits of paper checking on deliveries arriving in the yard. It was really Craig's job, my brother's mate, but he seemed to get in wrong again and again. I think that he only did it so he could try and chat me up. He was a nice looking lad but I wanted a real man not a boy. I had my eyes on Dave; he ran the repair workshop across the other side of the yard and looked after the fleet vans and cars. He was about 40 years old, shortish, muscular and had a few discreet tattoos. He always wore boiler suit type overalls that when it was hot would be unzipped to his navel showing off his hairy chest and well developed pecs. I think that he was married but nobody had ever met his wife. I wanted him and was going to have him.

I'd find any excuse to go across to his workshop, querying work or spares orders with him. Even though he worked with his hands I noticed then when he took his gloves off his hands and nails were always clean and manicured. That boded well for the rest of him.

"What, you again how am I supposed to get any work done?" was his standard reply every time that I appeared at the workshop door. But one day as I walked into the workshop he said "you know you've got a damaged tyre on your car don't you?, bring it across here last thing tonight when I've finished the days jobs and the apprentice has finished and I'll sort it out for you" he said. I'd noticed that the apprentice seemed to be a younger version of him, I didn't realise that it was his son though.

The yard started to run down, most of the vans were back in and parked up, the office had closed and I watched the workshop apprentice get on his motorbike and head off. I carefully drove my car across the yard; Dave was standing by the workshop up and over door in his unzipped overall, showing off his chest. He waved me in and I parked the car, I heard the shutter door close behind me, I got out and Dave jacked the car up. He stared fiddling with the front wheel and from where I was standing I could see down his unzipped overalls and could see a healthy looking bulge that was firmly held in a off white pouch, strange pants I thought. "You enjoying the view" his voice interrupted my thoughts and I realised that he'd caught me looking down his open overalls.

I just laughed, a very false laugh, and said that I liked to see a man on his knees working hard, "yea, I bet you do girl," he laughed. It was the way that he said "girl" that sent a thrill through me, my fanny was starting to get moist. "I think I know what you've come here for and its not to have your tyre repaired is it" came the question and with that he put down the impact spanner, stood up and pushed his overalls off his shoulders so that they fell down his body and ended up on the floor. Oh yes, my fantasy had come true,

his big muscular chest was covered with greying hair that he obviously kept trimmed, his pecs stood out, his nipples were hard, his abs looked hard and I could see the grooves that ran down to his legs, muscled arms covered with designer tattoos all accented by his tan. But I couldn't take my eyes off of his crotch, that big hard bulge was his cock firmly held in place by a jockstrap, I knew what they were as I'd seen Jakes that he wore when playing sport, he said that he wore it to stop his balls bouncing around, I assume that he meant his nuts and not the football. Dave's jockstrap really showed of his firm muscular butt muscles...I had gone from moist to wet in a few minutes.

"You like what you see girl?" came the question, I managed to mutter "yes", "what did you say girl, I can't hear you" he said with a raised voice, "yes, yes, yes" I almost shouted. "Come here and get it then girl" he said in a stern voice. I moved across towards him and he put his arms around me, his hands on my arse cheeks and lifted me up, I put my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and we kissed, well it was more like eating each other. He was lifted me up and down slightly so that my fanny, even though I still had my knickers on, was rubbing against the bulge of his jock.

Our tongues were locked together, I could smell oil, grease and sweat on him, I knew I had him and he knew that he had me; the front of my knickers was now soaked through. He lowered me down and with an expert hand he unzipped the back of my short summer dress that I was wearing, I wriggled and, like his overalls fell to the floor, "very nice girl" he muttered, I was wearing a frilly little summer bra and matching pants that left little to the imagination know that my knickers were wet through, they showed off my fanny lips and my fanny slit. He ran one of his big thick fingers along the line of my fanny lips, lifted the wet finger to his mouth and licked it.

His hand reached behind my back and my bra was soon on the floor, he gently cupped my tits, they're a decent size but not huge, they're pert and stand up on their own and the nipples stick right out, he started to tweak my nipples, one at a time as he continued to rub my fanny lips with his other hand, his hand working on my tits was replaced with his mouth as he licked and sucked, his stubble would rub against my sensitive nipples and make me gasp...what was it going to do to my fanny!! His other hand was feeling around my arse, rubbing my little virgin tight puckered arsehole.

His jockstrap had started to get wet with his precum, I wanted to see his cock and reached out for it, "wait girl, when I say you can" he said in between sucking my nipples. We kissed again and he lifted me up and carried me across to the centre of the workshop where the vehicle lift was fitted, you know the type that lifts the car up but leaves all the wheels free to work on if required. He picked up an armful of the blankets they use to protect vehicle bodywork from scratches when they're leaning over the cars, and put the blankets onto the lift and then lowered me gently onto the blankets.

"You're going for a ride girl, just like the funfair" he said as he triggered the lift controls and the lift moved up until my fanny was in line with his face. He pulled my panties down and gently spread my legs wide open. I kept my fanny waxed so there was only a thin line of hair at the top. I went to the same waxing salon that my brother went to, if only he knew what the girls that worked there said about his big cock and tight arse! He stood there and looked and me, then at my fanny, he stepped forward and with his nose almost pressed against my fanny he took a deep breathe, "yes girl, I need to eat" he said and with that he started to lick the outer lips of my fanny, up and down, up and down, my inner lips are big and sometimes stick out from the outer lips and the way he was working on them then soon popped out, he gripped them between his lips and pulled they so they were on show, with that he held open my fanny and went to work on my inner lips and buried his tongue deep into my fuckhole.

I felt his finger just tapping and rubbing my arsehole...I was in heaven. He gently started to rub my clit hood with his finger while his tongue concentrated on my fanny and fuckhole. He then used two fingers to open my clit hood up so the little pea head of my clit popped out, almost looked like a hard cock. He then went to work on my clit, using his fingers, mouth and tongue until I was bucking and moaning, he used one of his big hands to push against my stomach, to hold be down as I felt an orgasm starting to build. "Yes girl, yes come for me" he started to thrust a finger in to my fanny hole and increased the pressure on my clit....I came and came and came, bucking around on the padded lift, I had to put my fist into me mouth to stifle my screams. "Feed me girl" I heard him shout as he lapped away at my orgasiming cunt.

I felt the lift lower and looked up at him, his face was soaking wet where I'd fed him and showered him with my "girl" juices. "You want more," he said as he wiped his face off on his arm, "I want more I said, I want cock, I want your cock" I panted. I was now the perfect height to see his crotch; he cock was still hidden in his jockstrap, which was now showing a lot of precum. He put his fingers in his waistband and pulled his jockstrap down and over his big package. I don't know what I expected as I haven't seen that many cocks but I didn't expect what I saw. His hair on his chest ran down over his abs and carried on down his tree trunk legs. It was trimmed around his groin but shaved around the base of his cock and balls.

His cock was thick, very thick and probably only about 6" long, I didn't realise that he wasn't fully hard though, his cockhead was huge and bulbous and his foreskin clung to it with skin hanging over the tip. The foreskin covering only showed of part of his cock glans but exposed a big and wide-open piss slit but it was his balls that were huge and low hanging. We've all see pictures of a prize bull standing there with its balls hanging low, well that was Dave's balls, no wonder he needed a jockstrap to support them. He lifted up his cock and started to wank pulling the loose foreskin backwards and forwards over the big mushroom shaped cock head. I watched as when he pulled his foreskin back his piss slit opened up even more, I had visions of the force of the cum shooting out of there.

"I can't take that, it's too big, it will ruin me," I almost screamed.

"Oh you can and will girl, not today, not tomorrow, not next week but you will take it," he said in a low growling voice. He lowered the vehicle lift and span it round so my mouth was lined up with his groin and he pulled my prone body towards his cock so my head was hanging over the side of the lift, he now had the perfect angle to fuck my mouth and throat. "Don't worry girl I'm not going to face fuck you, I'm just going to feed you my cock and let you worship it, that's what you want don't you?" he said.

"Yes Sir" I replied, "I want that big cock". I opened my mouth as he moved forward and he just let the foreskin covered tip rest in my mouth.

"Use your tongue girl, get in under my foreskin and lick it out" he demanded. Of course I did and I could taste the rich precum that had built up around his cockhead, he pulled his foreskin back "lick my cockhead, get it wet" another demand from the bull of a man, "eat out my piss slit girl and I'll give you some man juice", a further demand.

I had my hands between my legs and was frigging my clit, moaning and trying to get as much juice out of him as I could, I could taste it as it flowed out of his slit, its wasn't cum, it was a clear sweet tasting precum. "On my balls" I heard him demand as he pulled his cock off of my lips my tongue was still hunting around for his piss slit and he moved forward so his balls covered my face. How was I going to breath, my mouth was full of his nuts and my nose was covered by his perineum and as I looked up I could see his hairy arse and arsehole, I could smell his sweaty arse. I was licking, sucking, and using my tongue on his ball sac and balls.

I had grabbed hold of his thick muscular legs so I didn't fall off the lift and moved my hands up to grab his hairy arse cheeks. He stood back and spun the lift around so that my soaking wet gash was in line with that thing between his legs; he's not going to is he?. He ran his cockhead up and down my gash, my cunt lips opened up as if demanding cock. "Hold your cunt open, show me your hole," he grunted as he stared to wank his cock, his hand was wrapped around his shaft and his hand was too small to go all the way around. He leant forward and started to flick my sensitive clit with his finger, I was moaning and twitching again and watched as he increased the speed of his wanking.

I was wet and leaking fanny juice, the blanket under me was soaking, and it looked like I had pissed myself. His eyes were half closed and his breathing was fast and shallow and even innocent me knew that he was close to spunking. "Hold you hole open" he managed to gasp and I did what he said and used my fingers to stretch my fuckhole as wide as it would go. I heard him roar and his cock erupted, pumping out thick white spunk, copious quantities of it erupted out of his slit and with an almost perfect aim fired into my fuckhole and as his hot spunk hit my hole I orgasmed violently, my cunt muscles spasmed firing my fanny juices and his spunk back at him. "Yes, yes, yes" I heard him shouting.