A Family That Plays Together Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd stopped shaking and he'd stopped cumming he turned the lift around so, once again, my mouth was in line with his groin, "clean it up" he said as he pointed at his cum and fanny juice covered cock and balls. I went to work licking and sucking, tasting his thick salty cum and my sweet fanny juices. I watched him put his jockstrap and overalls back on and he left me lying there as he went back to my car and finished changing my car. When he'd finished he lowered the lift and helped me off, my legs were wobbly, he handed me my knickers, bra and dress and watched as I got dressed. "Is that what you wanted little girl?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, and I want more," I said as I looked at him.

"Come back on Friday when the yard is closed, I'll leave the side door open, I'm going to train all your holes to take a proper mans cock and you're going to be a good girl and learn your lessons well aren't you?....I just looked at him and nodded.

Had I gone too far, my fanny that was still wet and pulsing said that I hadn't gone far enough!

I knew that I had to do something about the situation....but what?