A Family That Plays Together Pt. 03

Story Info
The family members sex life continues to improve.
17.6k words
4.46
49.4k
38
3

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say.

CHAPTER 3

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

The family members sex life continues to improve, for all of them.

ANNE

I was becoming more and more sexually frustrated, my fanny seemed to need attention more and more and a dildo, yes, I wasn't quite as innocent as I made out, wouldn't satisfy the itch. It didn't help that seeing Jake in his new swimming trunks that I'd brought him defiantly made me wet. I know that it was wrong to think about my son in a sexual way but if you'd seen those wet trunks clinging to his cock as he pulled himself out of the pool you would have had the same thoughts.

The trunks showed off his firm well-developed butt and you could practically see if he was circumcised or not -- he wasn't by the way -- as the material clung to the outline of his cock. He looked as big, if not bigger, than his father. It was OK to look; it wasn't like it was going to go any further was it?

I'd noticed that the situation had changed in the household. Aaron seemed to be much happier; we'd even started going out at the weekends together, if only for a walk, even holding hands or perhaps a meal in the evening. Jill was happier at work and much to her Fathers delight she was even going in late and working late at the office so that she was around to finish off the timesheets etc. if some of the roofing gangs were late back into the yard. Jake was still worrying me, but that's because he was a Mothers boy I suppose.

Apart from work and football or the gym he'd disappear off to his room. Occasionally Craig, one of his mates might stay over at the weekend but he didn't seem to have any other friends of interests. He was 19 and had never bought a girl home.

It was a usual day for me. Once the family had gone to work I cleared away breakfast, cleaned around the house and emptied the dirty linen baskets. A pile of dirty clothes from Aaron, the usual shirts, socks and pants and then up to the twins room, Jill's washing was all in a pile for me to take way but I noticed that she'd already washed her little knickers and the were hanging up in the bathroom to dry, I assumed that it was the "time of the month" and she might have had a little accident....I didn't realise that it was because her fanny had leaked all her juices and her fuck buddy's spunk all over them.

As always Aaron's room looked like a bomb had hit it, well he had had a friend staying that weekend and he had made an effort to clear up the beer cans and pizza boxes at least. I was sure that the sofa bed hadn't been slept in, as the sheets that I'd left to make it up hadn't been touched. Oh well, the boys after a few beers had just used Jakes bed, things like that were almost considered normal these days.

I pulled the king size duvet off to sort out the sheets, I couldn't help but notice the stains on the bottom sheet, they were defiantly cum stains. Bloody boys, if its not piss stains then they're having wet dreams!! I went through the linen box, work gear, gym gear, towels, stinking work socks and underpants....one pair of pants certainly wasn't Jakes as they were the wrong size, too big, so I assumed that they must be his friends Craig. I could resist it and held them up to look at them and smell them...yes, lad sweat, piss and certainly cum stains.

I found the final pair of underpants shoved right at the bottom; they were wet but not water wet but sticky wet. As I lifted them out of the box I could smell the strong acrid smell of cum. Some of the cum had already dried and left the tell tail white stains, the rest of the cum was still wet. I took a deep breath and held them to my face; they smelt of young lad and young lads fertile spunk. What had they been up to? I felt that familiar tingle between my legs, what was going on with me, getting excited about my sons cum stained pants. That was the point that I decided to sort out my sex life or lack of it before I went crazy and fucked my own son!!

Downstairs I picked up the phone and dialled a number that had been given to me by one of my closest "girl" friends. It was for a male masseur who was "wonderful with his hands". As luck would have it Christian was available in about an hours time due to a cancellation. Booked. A bottle of wine was opened and as I'm not a big drinker, certainly during the day I could soon feel the effects. I showered, luckily I'd had a wax a few days before, even if I wasn't having sex there was no need to neglect my fanny was there? I put on my best little sexy knickers and bra, sprayed myself with my best perfume and looked at myself in the full length mirror, not bad even if I do say so myself. Even after having the twins I'd kept my figure and at nearly 40 I still had it. Firm pert breasts that stood out even without a bra, a small waist and no signs of fat around my hips. Long firm legs, slim ankles and a firm well-shaped arse...so the home gym was working.

I slipped on a robe over my bra and pants, chose a pair of high-heeled pool shoes and went downstairs just as the doorbell rang. "Hi there I'm Christian your masseur," he said. He was dressed all in white, blonde hair, blue eyes and gleaming white teeth. You could see through his tight white T-shirt that he was defined, not over muscled but buff. He carried in his massage table and set it up in the foyer between the pool and the gym where it was warm. Oh this was going to be a pleasure for both of us. He had a pile of fluffy white towels with him and suggested that I use the pool changing rooms to strip off down to my pants and wrap the towel around me and come out and lay down on the table when I was ready. I made sure he got a good long look of my body as the robe "accidently" fell open as I walked past him. I emerged wrapped in a towel and laid face down on the massage table as he repositioned two smaller towels, one over my little panties and another draped over my back to cover my bust.

"How do you like it, hard, medium of soft?" he asked,

"Hard, rock hard and I want the full service" I replied...it was defiantly the wine talking.

He gave me an odd look and started my massage. He was good but despite all my attempts at moving the massage on, rubbing his leg as he stood next to me,

moving the towel down to show off my arse and when I turned over letting the towel fall off to show him my tits nothing seemed to work. In desperation I grabbed hold of his crotch feeling his balls.

It went vey quiet as he said "Mrs Moss, please don't do that as my boyfriend wouldn't like it."

Oh bugger, trust me to hit on a gay masseur.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't apologise enough" I almost screamed, "I'm mortified" I added as I leapt off of the massage table letting the towel fall away and exposing my breasts and little panties that were now wet.

He looked me up and down and said, "nice tits, you get changed and I'll put the kettle on and we'll sort this out."

He was a lovely "boy" and over tea I spilled out the whole story about my sex life, or lack of it, and about my family. He admitted that he did give massages "with extras" but only provided that extra service for men. Yes, my girlfriend had got the wrong end of the stick; he would give her a standard massage and then move onto her husband who got the extras included massage, who would have known!!

"I'd be more than happy to work on your husband or son whenever they need a bit of stress relief though, if you'll have me back" he said and smiled at me with a cheeky grin, he'd seen their pictures scrolling round on the electronic picture frame sitting on the corner of the work surface.

Since then he has been back to "help out" but that's another chapter. He looked at me and said "your garden needs sorting out doesn't it" and picked up his phone, it did need some work on it, it was tidy but needed a good revamp, the old chap that cut the grass for us kept muttering about he was too old for cutting grass and sweeping patios and had had enough. -- wasn't sure what this had to do with my fanny problem though!!

"Hey Noel, it's Christian, yea I'm good thanks. Look I wonder if you can help me out if you're not too busy or too tired of course," I could see him smile as he said it. "I'm with a client and she desperately needs her bush sorted out and I thought of you as just the man to do it, yea you might need two of you, it needs a lot of work" I still didn't realise what he was up to, I was being very naive about the whole conversation. "Great, you can take on the job, I'll send you all the details and you can arrange an appointment" and with that he put the phone down. "All sorted, you're going to love his services. I'll book you in for a massage next week, I think that you're going to need it, and you can tell me all about it" he said as he packed up his gear, kissed me on the cheek and got into his car and drove off.

Well that was a waste of time, I was still not getting my fanny bored out but was getting my bushes sorted out and had tried to hit on a gay masseur. Oh well, back to the housework, maybe I'd watch a bit more of the porn I found on Jakes USB stick and get my trusty dildo out this afternoon instead.

About 12 o'clock my phone rang, it was a number that I didn't recognize, "Mrs Moss, it's Noel from the gardening service, Christian asked me to call you. I wonder if we could call around in about 30 minutes as we're passing and have a look at want you want done and need, is that OK" the voice said.

Well that was quick I thought, "mmm of course I'll let security know so they can let you through" I replied. We lived on a private estate and recently a security firm has been employed to stop people driving in, there had been two burglaries in the past six months.

I stood up on the landing so I could see the van heading down the private road. A smart liveried open back van with a trailer on the back holding one of those big sit upon lawn mowers pulled into the drive and parked in front of the garages so as not to block the driveway, well at least it looked the part and wasn't some rundown old van so things looked professional and promising. The doors opened and two men got out, well a man and a younger looking boy.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Mrs Moss, I'm Noel and I've come to have a look at the job," he said, not that I was taking much notice of what he was saying as I was looking at him, sod the job!! He must have been about 35 years old, his dark hair was shaved to a no.1 buzz crop and he had designer stubble and piercing blue eyes. He was tanned, perks of an outdoors job I suppose and wearing a smart clean dark green polo shirt with the company logo on. He must have been about 6' tall with wide upper body that tapered down to a surprisingly small waist, maybe only about a 32" waist.

He was wearing a pair of blue work shorts, you know the type that fit so well and have dozens of pockets and bands to hook tools on. He was wearing a pair of clean tan ankle work boots. The young lad, it turned out he was the same age as Jake and looked so similar as well, lads that age all seemed to have the same designer haircuts, and he had the same height and had same defined build as Jake. He had the same work clothes on and a great tan. He didn't say anything and Noel didn't introduce him, the young lad just stood back, leaning against the van. I invited them in but Noel said that if I unlocked the side gate they'd meet me around the back and we could walk around and look at what I wanted done....oh I knew what I wanted done but I guessed that they weren't offering that.

It was a nice big garden, had been professionally designed and installed before we moved in, it was pretty low maintenance but Aaron and I weren't gardeners and apart from having the grass cut and planting a few flowering annuals nothing much was done to it, the water feature had broken down and some of the trees and bushes had got far too big, perhaps that's what Christian had meant about getting my bush trimmed?

Noel was jotting down a few notes on his I pad about what needed doing and what I wanted done. It was a really hot and humid day so I said lets go into the kitchen where it was cool and we could have a drink. Noel continued to work on his I pad as I got cold drinks from the fridge and handed them around, Noel and I sat down at the breakfast bar but the young lad just stood there, Noel just looked at him and the lad left taking his drink with him, odd I thought. "Its OK, the boy has just gone off to have another look at the job, he doesn't say much," said Noel...from then on he was always known as "the boy".

Noel said that it was probably easier to bill by the hour until the garden was sorted out and then if I was happy to sort out maintenance contract to cover grass cutting etc. On the back of his business card he jotted down the hourly rate. Even I knew when I saw what he was charging that he was expensive, he must have realised and said "you have to understand that were fully insured and fully trained, both of us and all our staff are medically tested fortnightly and can show you all the test results. We guarantee a full, no holds barred satisfaction service of course."

I didn't understand what the medical tests had to do with gardening but it sounded all very professional. I agreed with the rate to get the garden sorted out and said that if the work was satisfactory we'd see about carrying on with a maintenance contract, he looked at me and said that I'd be more than satisfied with him and the boy doing their upmost to satisfy me.

"Bit of a cheek" he said "but would you mind if I had a quick swim in your pool, it's the last job of the day and I'm sweating buckets"

I could hardly refuse, "of course, there's swimming trunks in the changing room and the boy can as well if he wants" I replied.

"Oh the boy will be fine, swimming is not one of his talents and I don't need trunks thanks," he jokingly said. I assumed that he was wearing trunks under his work shorts. He pulled off his shirt right in front of me, his chest was muscled and underneath a light covering of dark curly hair I could see a six pack, he kicked off his work boots and his trainer socks and then undid his belt and unzipped his work shorts flies and his shorts dropped to the floor...he certainly wasn't wearing trunks underneath, he wasn't even wearing any underwear.

I stood there and looked open mouthed, a big uncut cock hang down over a big pair of balls, it all looked much bigger as his cock and balls were completely shaved, there was a sharp cut off hairline just below where the waistband of his pants would have been. He lifted his cock up and rubbed it and pulled his balls down. he looked at me, turned and ran through the open sliding glass wall from the kitchen and launched himself into the pool with a huge splash. I could see on his firm white arse that showed a tan line off beautifully a small lion tattoo on each cheek.

He swam up and down, occasionally sinking to the bottom of the pool, the boy appeared in the kitchen and picked up Noels clothes, as if it was a normal thing to see you boss naked in a swimming pool!! Noel pulled himself out of the pool and walked back into the kitchen, shaking the water off as he walked, he took his work shirt from the boy and dried off his arse, balls and cock which had now started to swell and he pulled his foreskin back. "We'll see you at 9 tomorrow morning then Mrs Moss, hope that you'll be ready" and turned as he said this and walked out of the kitchen with the boy following him.

I suddenly realised why the hourly rate was so high and what the full service was all about, not only were they gardeners but they were also male escorts and I'd just hired them!!

I hardly slept that night, Aaron was away and Jill was staying with a work friend. There was only Jake and I at dinner; even he seemed to sense that I was tense. The next day I heard him get up and he headed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I went downstairs in my small housecoat; Jake was standing there in his underpants stuffing his face with cereal. He always wore old underpants under his work trousers, didn't want to ruin his designer pants. They were a size too small for him and I could see the outline of his cock in the bulge at the front. "What are you doing up Mum, its only half past six?" he questioned.

"Oh I just wanted to see what time you would be in tonight, your Father's still away and Jill is staying with her friend again, just incase I need to cook dinner for you....and you can't go to work in those pants, look at them" I replied."

"These are my work ball bags Mum, nobody is going to see them are they?" -- such a nice turn of phrase he had!! "I won't be in till late, going from work to the gym with Craig and then we'll go for something to eat so I wont be back until about 9 o'clock" came the answer.

Good that meant I had the house to myself all day and Jake wouldn't appear like he did some days at 4 in the afternoon. "I'm glad that you've got a friend like Craig that you can go out with, he's a nice boy, tell him he can stay here whenever he wants" I told him.

"What do you mean by that Mum?" Jake asked and he gave me a funny look.

I just shrugged my shoulders and as I walked out of the kitchen shouted back at Jake "and put some decent underwear on."

I spent a long time in the shower getting myself ready for what I hoped was going to happen, luckily I'd had my fanny waxed the week before, even if I wasn't getting any sex from Aaron I liked to keep my self presentable. I put on my smallest and most expensive set of underwear, just a bra and panties, I decided I wouldn't wear anything more risqué the first time and it was another hot day anyway, a pair of fitted shorts, a pink tied at the waist shirt and a pair of pink mules....I was ready after I'd spritzed myself with my favourite perfume.

I heard the van arrive dead on 9 and from the landing window watched them more all their equipment through to the back of the house. They were dressed the same as yesterday in their work wear but I noticed the boys shorts were very baggy, as was the fashion, and without a belt he kept having to pull them up, I could see that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I heard the machinery start up and after about 45 minutes I went out and said hello and asked if they'd like a drink.

I saw Noel look me up and down, "tea for me please Mrs Moss and the boy will have coke if you've got it please" said Noel.

"Oh drop the Mrs, please call me Anne" I told Noel. I headed back to the kitchen, had I mistaken the whole set up, were they just here to sort out the garden? I took the tea and the coke out to them and both said thank you, so the boy did talk and headed back to the kitchen. What should I do now, walk out there and drop my knickers in front of them to give them the hint!!?, but after yesterday when Noel exposed himself in front of me I must be right. I decided that I'd got it all wrong so would leave them to it, go upstairs and sort myself out with my dildo...sod them!!

"I've bought the cup back thanks Anne" I heard Noel say as I turned around to see him walking through the sliding glass kitchen doors, "so now we better look at your bush and see what we need to do with it don't we" he said as he walked towards me. He undid his work shorts belt and they fell to the floor, he carried on walking and just stepped out of them, his rock hard skinned back cock proudly sticking out in front of him. He lifted me up and placed my arse down on the breakfast bar. I could feel my heart pounding and that familiar throb in my fanny. Noel undid my shorts and pulled them down so that they were hanging off one leg, quickly followed by my little knickers that he could see were wet.