A Family That Plays Together Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no kissing or conversation, he just bent down and thrust his face into my fanny, his lips, tongue and teeth locked onto my clit and. he licked and chewed it....I screamed and bucked gripping onto the edge of the work surface so I didn't fall off. I'm surprised the boy didn't come running in to see what all the noise was about. I came, again and again, never had I cum like that before, even when I'd been edging when using my dildo for a few hours.

He stood up, wiped his face off with the back of his hand, spat on his cock and in one long thrust embedded his cock in my wet dripping cunt. I heard myself go "Uugghh". He withdrew that cock of his and thrust in again, it was only his big balls stopping him going any deeper. In out, in out, I could hear my breathing change to a pant, I could feel myself starting to twitch and knew my face had gone bright red as I approached yet another orgasm. "Time to fill you up"

Noel grunted and I felt his whole body tense and his cock, if possible, go even harder. "Fuck" he shouted and pulse after pulse of spunk shot out of his cock into my cunt. I screamed "fuck" as well as the shots of cum pushed me over the top to my third or was it forth orgasm. He didn't wait, just pulled his spunk and fanny juice coated cock out of my cunt, picked up his work shorts and walked back out to the garden. I lay there, well at least I had been right about their full service, and felt his spunk dripping out of my cunt, I could hear the drip, drip as it landed on the kitchen floor.

I slid off of the work surface and my legs collapsed from under me. That's what I'd been wanted, a good fuck. I managed to stand up, wiped up the pool of spunk off of the floor, well I was a house proud housewife, and walked out to the showers in the gym / pool changing rooms. I showered, making sure that my fanny was clean and spunk free, thank God that I'd gone back on the pill a few months ago, it must have had a premonition about what was going to happen. I lay on the big double sun bed in just my bra and still wet knickers; I could hear the sound of the garden machinery.

It went silent and when I looked up I saw Noel walking towards me stripping off as he walked. Did his cock ever go soft?

I guessed that I was about to get pounded again but he walked to one side of the bed, leant down and kissed me, not with any force, just a soft romantic kiss, I responded and our tongues interlocked. My hand went to his cock and just stroked the hard hot organ, not wanked it just stroked it. And his hand went to my panty covered fanny and stroked that too, no biting my clit or fingering me, just stroking me. He stood up and stood astride me so that his cock and balls were right in front of my face, I knew what to do, opened my mouth wide and took his cock deep down my throat, I could taste his cum from the hard fuck he'd given me earlier, I could even taste my fanny juices on him. I caressed his big bull balls with my hand and even rubbed his arsehole, I could feel it was wet with sweat.

He let me suck his cock at my own pace, no hard face fucking, no thrusting just a slow cock sucking, me pushing him back so that I could work on the head of his cock and lick the juice out of his slit or me pulling him forward so I could take, well almost, the length of his shaft down my throat. I could hear him softly moaning. He eventually moved back and his hard cock popped out of my mouth.

It was my turn now to feel his mouth on my sex as he pulled my little pants off and just blew on my fanny that was already starting to get wet, almost as if it knew what was going to happen. This time there was no biting of my clit, this time he was gentle licking all around my lips, teasing my clit with kisses, even moving down so that I could feel his hot breath on my arse ring piece then back up and along my fanny and onto my clit that was now exposed, erect and throbbing. He teased my fanny open with his fingers and worked on the inner lips gently pushing his tongue into my fuckhole. I could feel an orgasm building but this time when it came it was long, gentle and wet and all the time he carried on fingering my fuckhole.

He looked at me, "you ready?" he said with a grin on his face. The only answer that he got from me was a moan so he took that as a yes and slowly pushed his skinned back cock into my wet fuckhole, gently he pushed, then withdrew and then pushed back in, my fanny opened as he pushed and gripped his cock as he withdrew as If my fanny didn't want his cock to leave. He increased the speed of his cock thrusts but gently, not hard like the first time he fucked me.

He looked at me and just nodded, his finger gently rubbing my clit in time to his thrusts. I was close and could see and feel that he was close as well, he felt me start to shudder and twitch and could see and hear that my breathing was changing and as I peaked and came he pulled his cock out, wanked his cock a few times and shot his load of spunk over my cunt and stomach. Mmm, I watched him wanking the last few drop of spunk out of his cock and I pushed my fingers into my cum covered cunt, pulled them out and licked them so that my lips were coated in his cum. He watched then leant over me and kissed me deeply savouring the taste of his cum and my fanny juices.

He stood up, "we're going to pack our gear up and should be back on Tuesday next week with a new pump for the water feature" he said as he walked away putting on his work shorts.

"Yes, great" I answered as I lay there fingering my fanny, cleaning up all the male and female juices, "whatever suits you" I laid there in my post orgasmic comedown...it was a very long time since I'd had an orgasm on the end of a mans cock!!

I eventually got up off the sun bed and wrapped a short little housecoat around me, went upstairs, found what I was looking for and came back down to the pool just as Noel and the boy were leaving. "See you on Tuesday" said Noel.

"Before you go, put these on, every time you bend over I can see right down your shorts" I said and handed the boy a pair of Jakes underpants, they were a pair of briefs, a style that Jake didn't seem to wear anymore. The boy looked at Noel, Noel nodded and the boy let go of the waistband of his shorts and they dropped to the ground.

I must have let out a gasp, his cock was as long and as he was cut his cockhead made it look like a snake, his cock was long and although not as thick as Jakes it was still a decent thickness, the boys cock just hung down over his balls and seemed to go as far as his knees -- it obviously didn't but - he took the pair of Jakes underwear from me, looked at them and just shrugged his shoulders and slipped them over his legs and pulled them up struggling to pack his cock away in them...that's wasn't going to happen as the end of his cock just stuck out of one of the leg holes making his cock look even longer.

"Thanks" the boy grunted, Noel looked at me and smiled and they got in their van and drove off.

On Monday Christian appeared for my massage. "so Mrs M, the garden looks like its coming on nicely" he said, I could hear the sarcasm in his voice "but how's your bush?."

"Put it this way Christian, Noels had a look at it and started to treat it but it needs a long more work on it, well that's what Noel says anyway" I replied

"I bet he did" said Christian as he slapped my exposed arse, "now turn over" and I did as I was told.

It was relaxing now that Christian and I knew where we stood with each other, Christian was happy to work on my breasts but drew the line at having my fanny exposed with the comment that "I don't want to see your battered bush thanks Mrs. Moss".

"Christian, Noel calls the young lad he works with 'the boy', does he have a name and does he ever say anything more than 'thanks'?" I asked.

"Oh long story Mrs M., His name is George and he never says much, conversation is not one of his strong points but he does have hidden talents if you know what I mean.

Noel was married and when Noels sister died Noel and his wife took on the responsibility of bringing up George. Noels wife left him a few years ago and Noels has brought up George ever since. George struggled at school so Noel took him out of school and trained him up, George is a nice lad, and I think he's about the same age as your son, about 19, polite and hard working. Noels taken him under his wing, keeps an eye on him and is a great Father figure to George. Apparently George is a great cook and so looks after Noels house and there's always a great meal on the table" responded Christian. As an aside Christian said " you know that they supply their services to men as well don't you and they have a girl that they work with who's supposed to be very good with her bush" he added.

Now that was useful to know.

My situation had improved dramatically but even I didn't realise how it would progress.

AARON

Work was hectic and I was spending more and more time away from home, which was a shame as the atmosphere at home had improved dramatically. I'd curbed my regular use of escorts for a while as after a day on the road a session in the hotel gym and a shower and I was ready to hit the sack, was I old before my time. After the last escort session I wanted to push my boundaries a bit more but doing that in a hotel bedroom wasn't going to be easy.

I was heading North to Newcastle upon Tyne for a few days mid week so decided I need some R&R while I was there, in my younger days I would have been out on the town but now as a 40 year old company owner I was more likely to be working in the evening. I rang the agency and explained that I was interested in pushing my boundary's a bit.

"Are you happy to leave it up to me to find an escort for you" she said.

I agreed, as her choices had always been spot on. The usual arrangements were made and she said that they would confirm on the afternoon of my booking.

About 4 o'clock my phone rang and it was the agency, strange as it was usually the booked girl that would ring to confirm, to say that the escort would be with me in my hotel at 7 o'clock that evening. I finished work early, did a bit of paperwork in my room, quick meal and a gym session and then shower, dressed, opened a beer and waited. Dead on 7 there was a knock on the door, I opened it, I was always eager to see if she would live up to my hopes and expectations. It was a man!! "Evening" he said in a strong Geordie accent.

"I think that you've got the wrong room mate" I replied.

"Don't think so, room 504, Aaron Moss," he questioned. I'd never bothered with a false name, the agency had my credit card details and name and just in case the escorts were stopped by the hotel reception it meant that the name that I gave, room number and hotel booking all matched up. What was I supposed to do?

"Defiantly a mistake mate" I said a bit louder.

But he replied, "mind if I come in" and walked past me into the hotel room.

"Nice room" he said. "My names Jason by the way" and like typical men we shook hands. Now I'd always appreciated a man that looks after himself, not in a gay way of course, but it shows a lot about a man if he looks after his body and takes a pride in his appearance and Jason certainly did. He was shortish, well shorter than me, and stocky, we used to say, "built like a brick shithouse" so he obviously spent a lot of time at the gym, bodybuilding more than just keeping fit. He had a smart haircut; his dark hair had a nice fade, designer stubble and no piercing in his ears. As was the fashion he was wearing a tight white short sleeve shirt that was worn to show off his designer tattoos on his arms and to show off his big biceps or as he called them "his guns". His smart trousers, also too tight so they showed off his arse and were bulging at the flies...well you couldn't help but notice. The trousers were too short of course and there was a gap between the end of his trousers and his designer loafers worn with no socks, he had the suntan to set it all off. I'd noticed that as he walked past me he was wearing discreet smelling cologne.

"Look mate, the agency have got it wrong, I'm not gay so take the tip in the envelope and leave" I said. To his credit it would have been an easy booking for him, 10 minutes work a big tip and the agency would have still billed my credit card.

"Well that makes two of us then Aaron because I'm not gay either" he replied. I've got nothing against gay men, I was beginning to wonder if Jake was gay as I'd never seen him with a girl and despite what the lads said at work there was no girl in the navy like he said, but the whole gay thing was just not for me.

Oh sod it. "Do you want a beer mate?" I asked him.

"Thought that you'd never offer" he replied. I opened a couple of beers and handed him one and sat down on the sofa, he carried on standing so I gestured at him to sit down.

"Bit difficult to do that mate in these trousers, they're designed for standing at a bar in, if I try and sit down I'll rip the arse out of them" he said.

"Well you cant just stand there can you" I said.

His solution was to kick off his shoes, undo his pants and struggle to get them off over his firm arse and big legs. "That's better" he said as he sat down on the sofa opposite me with his legs spread wide open showing off an impressive bulge just about contained in his smart designer underwear. What the fuck!!.. there I was sitting in front of a semi naked man, he'd taken his tight shirt off by then, trying to hold a polite conversation

He was at Newcastle Uni and paying his way by escorting and working security at nightclubs but that side of his work had stopped due to the Covid restrictions. I tried hard to look at his face and not let my eyes stray across his impressive chest and down to his cock bulge in his pants. "Look Aaron, I can see that you've been looking at my body so why don't you come and find out some more about it" he said as he stood up and moved across to stand opposite me, he leant down, put his arms under my armpits and lifted me up off the sofa so I was standing opposite him and held in a firm grip by him and then he kissed me, hard and open mouthed....and I didn't resist, in fact, I responded and worked my tongue into his mouth. I ran my hands down his body, squeezing his nipples and then cupping his bulge in my hands...I was holding another mans cock!!

He pushed me back off him, what had I done wrong? I thought but it was only so he could pull my polo shirt off over my head and then pushed my gym shorts that I was wearing down over my arse. He could see that I was hard, well you couldn't miss it, and he grabbed my hard cock, pulled me back towards him and we carried on snogging. I should have been disgusted in my actions, I should have told him to stop but I wasn't and I didn't. I don't know what I thought would happen next but he turned me around, no....he wasn't going to fuck me was he?..pulled my hands behind my back and I felt a pair of handcuffs go around my wrist and click shut, he pushed my over so that me knees were on the sofa and my body was against the back of the sofa and my shoulders and head were hanging over the back.

"Oh fuck" I thought, he's going to rob me, he knew that there was a good chance it wouldn't get as far as the police as I would be unlikely to report it so as to avoid and embarrassment.

On the bright side there was no cash in my wallet, no expensive jewellery and I wore a £9.99 watch as most of the time I managed to smash them. He walked around the back of the sofa so that he was facing me, bent down and kissed me, stood up and peeled his underwear off over his arse and bulge and kicked them, like men do, across the room. He had a nice looking uncut cock and balls, not as big as mine but probably a bit thicker. He was manscaped, well you wouldn't expect anything less, and his pubic hair was trimmed so there was a line about an inch wide running down from his waist line to the top of the shaft of his cock. I noticed that he was wearing some kind of cockring or cockstrap that held his balls tight, made them stand out and showed off the veins on his cock. "Suck it" he ordered me.

"Fuck off" I replied.

"I said suck it, open your mouth" he ordered again.

"And I told you to fuck off" I shouted back at him.

"OK then mate" he said. Was that it, was it over?, I wanted him to stop but I didn't want him to stop. I heard a rustle from behind me as he got something out of his bag and then a swish and a thwack and I screamed as a leather paddle hit my arse with force....it nearly launched me over the back of the sofa, my arse cheeks stung, at least when I got the cane at school I had my trousers on, now I only had a pair of thin underpants on, then another and another scream from me followed by a third belt from the paddle across my stinging arse, I could feel it going red and hot.

"Do as your fucking told mate or you'll get another three from the paddle" he said and I knew that he meant it. He moved back round to the front of me holding the leather paddle to show me what he'd spanked me with, he held that in one hand and held his cock with the other hand and moved towards me, "open your mouth" he demanded and I did as I was told. He didn't force his cock into my mouth but let me take it at my own pace but made encouraging sounds and comments as I worked on his cockhead, washing it with my tongue, licking the sensitive bit where the foreskin joins the shaft, the frenulum or banjo string as I call it. I started to go deeper down the shaft of his cock trying to open my throat wide so I didn't gag.

Remember I was a beginner at cock sucking so tried to do what I liked having done to me. He started to fuck my throat and I put up zero resistance, I felt his cock start to throb, please don't spunk down my throat I thought, I'm straight and not ready for that. As if he had heard my thoughts he stopped, pulled out his spit covered cock from my mouth and went around the back of me, oh no, not more spanking. please. I felt my pants pulled down as far as he could get them until I lifted one leg to help him and he pulled them off. He grabbed hold of my balls and pulled them sharply down, I yelped. "Be quiet" he told me and with that he buried his face in my arse, using his face to open up my arse cheeks, I spread my legs open to allow him easier acres' and he used my balls to pull me back onto his face. I took a sharp intake of breath as his tongue found my puckered arsehole and let out a long sigh as he started to work on my pucker with his tongue.

It was an unbelievable sensation, I didn't realise that my hole was so sensitive, what had I been missing out on all this time? I started to moan as he used his tongue to open up my pucker and drill into it with the tip of his tongue, the more he used his tongue on it the more relaxed my hole became, it felt like it was gaping open, like you see a women's arsehole after she's been fucked up it on the porn films, of course mine wasn't but Jason was using his whole mouth on it, sucking on it like it was a women's fanny, I felt my balls start to throb and could feel my spunk rising I wanted to come and was about to come. Jason must have sensed it as well and he let go of my balls that he was using to hold me in place and slapped them hard..."fuck" I shouted, I heard Jason laugh and any thought of me cumming soon disappeared as my cock rapidly went soft. First it was my arse and now it was my balls getting punished, I was the alpha male paying for his services but I seemed to be the sub male and was still paying for his services.

He moved around to the back of the sofa where my head was still hanging over the back of it, I looked up as he used my underpants to wipe of the saliva and my arse juices from his face. He turned around, bent over and held his arse cheeks apart as he started to move back towards my face while saying "eat my arse Aaron".