A Family That Plays Together Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off' I replied, no way was I having anything to do with a mans arse, that was going too far.

"Eat my arse," he repeated.

I repeated, "fuck off"

For a bodybuilder he could move surprisingly fast, he leapt over the sofa, picked up the paddle and gave my upturned arse another three hard belts; they were so hard I could feel tears starting to well up from the pain. "Fuck you Jason, stop doing that," I shouted.

He stood in front of me, bent down so we were face to face and said "well if you do as you're told I will and won't have to treat you as a little boy and punish you will I" Jason said. He then kissed me hard forcing his tongue into my mouth.

He assumed the position, arse in front of me and said "eat my arse or I'll lay into your butt again with the paddle"...what choice did I have? I could smell him as he pushed his arse onto my face, it was a masculine sweaty smell, musty but with a hint of shower gel, well at least I knew that he was clean. I took a deep breath and just went for it, as the saying goes "I filled my boots" licking, sniffing, probing, eating his arse pucker, spiting so it was wet and saliva was running down his balls. I loved the taste, the texture, the smell and the thought of working on his mancunt...I was an arselicking subboy!!

He pulled off, he was rock hard and my cock seemed to have recovered after he'd smacked my balls and was hard again. He undid the handcuffs and let me stretch and led me to the bedroom. He dropped down on his knees in front of me and took the full length of my cock down his throat in one go. His throat muscles were working on my cock, pulsing and rippling along the shaft, he was breathing heavily through his nose and I withdrew to give him some breathing space, the head of my cock was in his mouth and his tongue was working on the glans, he started sucking on it hard and would the let it pop out of his mouth, kiss the end and then force it back into his hot wet mouth...no way was I going to be able to withstand this treatment for long with out nutting.

Jason let my cock slid out of his mouth, got onto the bed on all fours, handed me the leather paddle and presenting his arse to me said "punish me Sir"...so the tables had turned and I was now the alpha male again....and I was going to show him how alpha I could be. The first belt of the paddle was hard, he didn't flinch but there was a sharp intake of breath. "thank you Sir, may I have another" were the words that came out of his mouth. Another hard belt and I'm sure I heard a moan, he counted "two, thank you Sir, may I have another", I was rock hard and enjoying beating the fuckers arse, I was getting my own back. We got as far as ten belts with the paddle before he fell forward on the bed, his arse cheeks glowing bright red.

Now what, I thought, is he going to take it out on my arse with the paddle again? He moved back up on all fours, handed me a bottle of lube and said "lube my fuckhole up please Sir and fuck me hard"....I'd only just started doing anal with women and now I was going to fuck a mans arse or was I? My mind was saying that this was a step too far and yet looking down at my rock hard cock with the foreskin rolled right back my cock obviously had other ideas, looking on the bright side at least it wasn't going to be my virgin arsehole that was going to get buggered. I squirted a blob of lube on Jason's arsehole and massaged it in to his hole, first one finger slipped in followed by a second and then a third, Jason moaned as I spread by fingers open and his hole opened up. I pulled them out and Jason said, " I want your cock in there"

I lubed my cock, pulled him towards the edge of the bed and entered his mancunt in one thrust, "yessssss" he exclaimed. It was just a hole to me, a means to empty my balls and I thrust hard and deep, I'd pull out till just the tip of my cock was in his fuckhole and thrust my full length back in one stroke, the only sounds that I could hear from Jason was "yessss, more, harder, fuck me Sir" I slowed down my strokes and just gently fucked Jason's hole, "oh God, thank you Sir that's just what I want", well Jason was going to be disappointed then wasn't he? I picked up the pace till I was pounding his arse like a man possessed, full-length hard pumping strokes. Jason had been wanking his cock as I fucked him and I knew that both of us were close to spurting our loads. I pulled out, Jason flipped over and I jumped on the bed over him so that my face was over his cock and my cock was over his face.

We had each other's our dicks in our hands and both started wanking over each other. I stared to fire off, six long hard pulses of prime male spunk covered his face; he managed to take two loads straight in his mouth. I was going to roll off of him, taking a mans cum in my face was defiantly not my thing but I was too slow. I wish I'd followed peoples advice over the years when they'd told me to "keep my mouth shut" and it's as if it went into slow motion, I saw Jason nut sack tighten up, his hole that I'd just fucked clenched shut and then gaped open again and his cock erupted, there was pulses of cum but just one long jet of baby batter.

I opened my mouth to shout no but realised that was a mistake and I coped a mouthful of hot spunk. When he's finished ejaculating what seemed like a gallon of sperm he rolled off of me, looked at me straight in the eyes, opened his mouth wide and showed my his mouth full of my cum, he swallowed my load and then opened his mouth again to show me that it was empty. He looked at me, willing me to do the same thing.....no, I couldn't, Id only just tasted my own cum with the last female escort a week or so ago. He continued looking at me, I opened my mouth so he could see his load in there, swallowed hard and then showed him my mouth was empty. His jizz tasted salty, rich and creamy. I wasn't sure if I liked cum as much as a women's fanny juice but maybe with a bit more practice I could get used to it.

It had gone very quiet, like probably all men once I've shot my load my libido hits zero very quickly. "Shower" I demanded. We both soaped each other off; Jason had that kind of muscular body that when wet needed to be touched. I made sure that I checked out his well fucked arsehole and I could still get a soapy finger in there without too much resistance and after the hard fucking I gave it was still relaxed and open.

Over another beer, sitting there in our underpants, Jason asked "so was that what you wanted?"

I replied "well it wasn't what I expected, not sure if it was what I wanted but it was what I needed and it wont be a one off"

Jason smiled and started to get dressed. "Oh and another thing, you might want to avoid showing off your arse in the gym showers for a few days, it will be bright red with a few bruises for a while" Jason grinned. I said that I would take his advice. I handed him the envelope with his tip in it and leant across to kiss him..."fuck off " he said, "I'm not gay," We both laughed and he left.

Whenever I'm in Newcastle I'd book Jason for a session, sometimes its just Jason and I and sometimes I book a female escort, as recommended by the agency and Jason, and we have a no holds barred 3sum where no holes are out of bounds...except my arsehole of course.

My situation had improved dramatically but even I didn't realise how it would progress.

JAKE

My sex life was still zero so my life still consisted or work, gym and wank...a lot of wanking, I'm surprised that I did have sores on my cock!! I hadn't had a repeat performance with Craig, just because he hadn't stayed overnight since the last time and I'm not sure if we both wanted to go down that route again. We were still mates but just didn't mention what had happened. I gave him a lift home from work one day and told him he'd have to make his own way to work the next day, he looked at me and asked if he'd done something wrong...I knew what he was referring to of course.

I told him not too be so stupid but I had a day off as I had a dentist appointment the next day...he smiled and said "oh that's OK then".

As he got out of the car he reached into his bag and pulled out a small plastic bag and gave it to me..."Its only those pants you lent me and can I have mine back, they're my lucky pulling pants and they worked as I pulled your cock that night didn't I mate?" he laughed, "unless" he said "you want to keep them to sniff and wank over" and he flashed that quizzical smile again.

"Fuck off" I said jokingly, "see you Wednesday at the usual time"

It was easier to have the day off if I had to go to the dentist, otherwise it meant catching up with where my roofing gang were working half way through the job or coming back to the yard after the dentist and hanging around doing stupid jobs till knocking off time. The weather was supposed to be nice so after the dentist and a bit of shopping I could lay in the sun for the rest of the day. I got home and had dinner with the family. Mum and Dad seemed to be getting on really well, Dad was even touching her arse every time she walked past, she'd giggle and say "oh stop it Aaron" -- I told them to get a room!!

Even Jill was smiling like the cat that had got the cream, she'd normally have a little dig at me but tonight she was almost human!! What was going on with my family??!! Jill was dressed to go out and said that she wouldn't be late back; if her plans changed she'd call before 10. Mum and Dad went off to watch TV in the TV room and I could see that they were snuggling up on the big sofa together. Looked like I was off to my room for a wank then!

Before I forgot I hunted out Craig's pants that he'd left here, of course, Mum had washed and ironed them, yes; Mum ironed my pants for me!! I pulled my pants that I'd lent Craig out of the bag and a USB stick fell out, his Mum obviously hadn't washed my pants, I could smell spunk and piss...a lot of spunk, he must have been using them as a cum rag and there must have been 10 days worth of cum soaked into them...the dirty bastard. I couldn't stop myself and put them up to my nose and breathed in deeply, it was a sweet acrid smell, cum mixed with piss.

I dropped them on the floor and went into the bathroom for a piss, on the side of the vanity unit was a pair of Jill's skimpy knickers, strange as she was always so tidy and would put them in the dirty linen basket whereas I just left a trail of dirty clothes wherever I went. I couldn't resist it and picked them up and put them up to my nose, FFS I was becoming an underwear sniffer! I breathed in deeply hoping to smell Jill's fanny but all I could smell was spunk...the dirty bitch, she getting pumped by a man and coming home with the cum leaking out of her fanny. If I'd realised that the spunk was from Dave the yard mechanic at work I might have wished that I hadn't sniffed them!

I put the USB stick that Craig had given me in my laptop and streamed it to my big TV; I knew it would be porn. I never asked where he managed to download it from and I don't think that I wanted to know. It was hard core bondage and CP porn, men or women be restrained and punished, medical porn, women or men strapped to benches and having all their holes probed, used and abused, fisting, both men and women and lots of piss and bukka, not just women getting spunked on but men as well.

I know that I should have turned it off but I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I was hard and without knowing it rubbing my cockhead through my underwear. I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load, I knew the signs, as I was an expert wanker!! I watched a man and women get covered with spunk from a ring of men wanking off their huge cocks...why are the men on porn films always hung like horses? I pulled my cock out of my pants, found Craig's clean underwear and held them in front of my cock and shot load after load into them and then used them to wipe my bell end as the last dribbles of spunk leaked out of my cock. I put them in the plastic bag and sealed it tight so the pants would stay wet and sticky.....that will teach Craig to spunk up on my pants when I give these back to him.!!

The next day I got a lay in. Dad had gone off early, Jill had stayed over with her friends that she'd gone out with the night before and Mum had gone off to do the supermarket shop. The dentist was fine, just a check-up and the hygienist so I went on and did a bit of shopping, a new pair of trainers, a few new tops and a new trackie top and bottom...it wasn't cheap but I like the smart designer look so only shopped at one or two shops in the city otherwise you were just wearing what everybody else was wearing. When I got home there were two of the gardeners vans parked by the garage. I had to admit that the garden was looking really smart and tidy although I wasn't allowed to have a kick about on the big lawn anymore as it had been treated to repair the bald spots, also Dad had muttered at me to keep of the lawns as the hourly rate the gardeners were charging he reckoned that they must be cutting it with scissors!

So the day wasn't as hot and sunny as the predicted. I was in the kitchen looking for food, as usual, I reckon that I must have worms!!, when two of the gardeners came in, the bloke I guessed was the boss and he was with a women, I guessed that she worked for them as she had the same work gear on, a tight dark green polo shirt, dark green shorts that really showed of her arse and didn't leave a lot to the imagination over her crotch, and ankle type work boots, I reckon she must have been in her early 50's but she obviously kept herself very fit.

I could hear machinery still going so there must have been somebody else in the garden. "Can we come in Jake, I've had a bit of an accident," the bloke asked, I didn't twig how he knew my name. He introduced himself as Noel and the women he was with as Clair, "or we just call her C" he said. He said the "the boy" was still in the garden working.

"What have you done?" I asked.

"Stupid really, he managed to get one of the garden stakes that we're using right up one of the legs of his shorts and cut himself, don't think that he'll die, all you men are wimps as soon as you get a cut, I'll get the first aid kit from the van" said C.

"No need, we've got one here, I can have a look, I'm a trained 1st Aider at work" I said, we have to have a 1st Aider on every gang just in case.

"Come on then Doctor do your best and heal me," said Noel with a grin.

"Which leg is it Noel" I asked as I couldn't see any marks or blood.

"Right one mate, right at the top" he said as I got the 1st aid kit out and opened it up and as I turned around I saw that Noel was standing up and C was undoing his shorts and letting them drop to the ground and I couldn't help but notice his cock just hanging there looking angry -- I wont describe it as, I later found out my Mum had already got there first and done the dirty.

"Sorry mate, I never wear underwear" Noel said looking straight at me and I could feel my self blush. C just picked his cock and balls up and moved them out of the way.

"His cock has a mind of its own" she laughed. Noel had a small scratch on the inside of his leg right by his balls so all it needed was an antiseptic wipe. C was slowly stroking Noels cock and it was slowly staring to stiffen right in front of my eyes, I was on my knees right in front of his crotch.

"Oh fuck" I though, all I see it cock, I just want to try some cunt! I felt C's hand on the back of my head as she pushed me towards Noels thick, and by now, rock hard cock,

She pulled his foreskin back and said in a low voice "open your mouth Jake and have some cock, its good for you" and she pushed my head down on his cock, I just opened my mouth and started sucking like a baby on his Mums tit. I felt my cock stiffen and I really didn't want it too, I didn't want to suck a mans cock in front of a women.

What did make me stiff was that C had moved her hand down to the crotch of my new trackie bottoms and was rubbing my cock through them, I realised that I hadn't put on any underwear. Noel pulled his cock from my mouth and forced it down C's throat till she was gagging on it, he withdrew a little and then proceeded to face fuck her hard. All the time she was feeling my cock up. Noel pulled out of her mouth and fed his dick back into my open mouth but was gentler with me and didn't try to face fuck me but just let me suck at my own pace.

A few more back and froes between C's mouth and mine and Noel started to grunt and I could see his balls starting to rise up. "Its feeding time Jake" said Noel and with that Noel shot his load over C's and my face, all I could hear him say was "good, good, good' and as the stream of cum died down he turned around, looked and C and me, our faces covered with spunk, smiled and turned around and walked out of the kitchen showing us his arse with the two tattoos of a little lion, one on each arse cheek.

What do I say, what do I do I thought, Noels spunk was running down my face and dripping on the floor. C looked at me through her cum covered eyes and said "I'll help you clean up" and I started to stand up. She stopped me, leant across and started to kiss me and lick up Noels spunk off of my face. The kisses were hard and passionate, she was still rubbing my cock through my trackie bottoms, much more of this and I'd shoot off inside my pants and ruin a brand new pair with cum stains! Fuck it I though and went and grabbed C's firm tits, she didn't stop me, just kissed me harder and grabbed my cock through my sweats.

She pulled her work polo shirt off and her tits sprung out, she wasn't wearing a bra, which was lucky for me, as I don't think I'd know how to take one off. Her breasts stood straight out, pert and firm with hard red nipples, she moved my hands to them and I placed my hands on them, each of her tits was a perfect handful. We stood up and I just looked into her face, almost asking her "what do I do now?" She pushed my head down towards her tits and my mouth locked onto her left nipple, I started to lick, suck as if I wanted milk to squirt out, of course it didn't, and then started to lightly chew her nipple as I pinched her right nipple. She was moaning so I switched tits and worked on her right nipple. She pulled me up, as an "older" women she was strong and defined, must be all of that gardening work.

We stood face to face again, a long passionate kiss followed and she looked down at the front of my trackie bottoms that were now tenting out at the front showing off the outline of my cockhead. "Come on" she said and walked me outside to the pool area where the sun beds were. C dropped to her knees in front of me pulling my trackie bottoms down as she dropped, my cock breathed a sign of relief as it was let loose, I glad that I hadn't wanked that morning so at least my cock was clean and there was no smell of spunk. She looked at my cock, looked up at me and took my cock in her mouth, at last a women was going to suck me off instead of a man!! It wasn't like the blowjobs that you see on porn films, it was gentle and full length, in fact I realised that she was just actually getting my cock wet and lubricated with her saliva.

She moved forward slightly and wrapped her breasts around the wet length of my cock and started to rub her tits up and down...I was getting a tit wank off of her, another first for me, well lets face it sex wise just about everything was a first!! She alternated how hard she squeezed her tits around my cock and the length of the stroke, I could see my cock head pop out between her tits and then disappear as she pushed her tits up, my foreskin would get pulled up to cover my glans and then unroll as she pushed her tits down again, she opened her mouth and let a stream of spit trickle out to act as a lubricant. I wasn't going to last much longer as I felt my spunk start to rise.