A Family That Plays Together Pt. 06

Story Info
The family realise what's happening.
12.1k words
4.68
21.2k
27
4

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 6

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!

The family all start to realize what is happening and how important sex is to all of them whether separately or together.

ANNE

The atmosphere in the house was electric, everybody getting on and we'd even all gone out one evening for a meal all together as a family, I sat next to Jake and he even held my hand as we walked into the restaurant and Aaron sat with Jill and had his arm around as we left the restaurant. I was convinced that Aaron was having sex, I should have been annoyed and disgusted but then I was hardly in a position to say anything as I was getting fucked left, right and centre by the gardeners.

Aaron had tried to hide the marks across his arse but I saw them, perhaps he was exploring more that just straight sex?! Jake had fully recovered from his accident, it certainly hadn't effected his cock after he'd fucked a mother and daughter that Noel the gardener had arranged when they came to clean the pool. Jill seemed to be on cloud nine most of the time, most weekends she was staying with a "friend" so I assumed that whoever it was was more than a "friend". As for me, I was happy if the rest of the family was happy, plus I was getting fucked on a regular basis and as Aaron said the garden and pool had never looked so good, if only he knew why.

Of course the "elephant in the room" was Jake and I, I'd wanked and sucked my own son off and since then we hadn't said anything about it. Should I talk to him about it, should I make a move on him again, what should I do if he makes a move on me?

In the meantime I wanted more of the gardeners and their tools, my bush needed a lot of work on it!!

I was on my knees on the sun bed, Noel had his cock right down my throat and I was milking his cock shaft with my throat muscles, 'the boy" was underneath me and he had his long cock embedded in my fanny and Simon was fucking me doggy style with his cock rubbing against the boys, my cunt was stretched and I was loving every moment -- mental note to self, learn to take cock in the arse as soon as possible -- I heard the boy say "I need to cum Dad."

Noel replied "OK boy, fill her up" and he did, it felt like gallons of spunk flooding my cunt. Simon carried on pounding my hole, the hot spunk and his cock was getting me close.

I felt Simon withdraw, "the boy" pushed me off and pulled his long cock out of my cunt and his and my fluids gushed out and soaked the sun bed, Noel pulled his cock out of my mouth and despite me grabbing hold of his balls to keep him there he moved away. Oh thank God, Simon came and filled my mouth with his big cock, his balls were huge and swollen I noticed. I felt a cock slap against my clit and then move down to my hole and just tease it open before thrusting all the way in, I felt it hit the spot and my cunt opened just a bit further until he was all the way in and he started thrusting.

Who was on the end of this cock, it was long, thick and he knew what he was doing with it, slow and long, fast and long or slow and short thrusts. I felt his hand on my hanging tits and he rubbed my nipples. I tried to turn my head a bit to see who it was but Simon pulled my head back and growled "stay on my cock", well I didn't have a lot of choice as it was filling my mouth. They both picked up speed, matching the thrusting of their cocks, as Simon pulled out the mystery cock would thrust in hard and vice versa. The unknown cocksman was rubbing my clit, pulling it to its full length, I was soaking wet and I wanted to cum.

Suddenly all my holes were empty and I was lifted off of the sun bed and pushed onto my knees, Noel was in front of me and I knew what to do, open my mouth wide and get ready to be fed, "leave your cunt alone, don't you dare cum" he told me, "lick my balls while I wank", I did what I was told and went to work as Noel slid his foreskin up and down on his big cock, "open" he demanded and I looked directly at his cock, his piss slit open and his white salty cream erupted, most went in my mouth and the rest over my face and dribbled down onto my tits. I held my mouth open so Noel could see that my mouth was full, his thrust his cock into my mouth a few times so his cock was coated in his own spunk and he used it as a lubricant as he stood to one side and continued to play with his spunk covered sticky cock, "swallow' he told me, so I did.

Simon was next for me to service, I loved his cock, his foreskin didn't seem big enough to cover his cockhead so you could always see his piss slit even if he was soft, but at the moment he certainly wasn't soft, he was hard and I had to pull myself up slightly so I could get the head in my mouth, slurping, sucking, licking and rubbing his huge balls with my hand, it was lovely just cupping his hairless spongy balls. I heard him grunt, felt his balls tightened and he shot his spunk into my mouth easily filling it despite me swallowing hard. His cock popped out of my mouth and he flicked the last few strings of his cum off over my face.

So that only left the mystery cock, I heard "hello Mum, ready for my cock?" it was Jake, proudly standing in front of me, showing off his big throbbing cock, I opened my mouth and pulled him towards me, I took his cock in my hand, wanking it slowly, it was a perfect cock, long enough and thick enough to hit all of a women's spots. He thrust it into my mouth and down my throat, holding the back of my head so I couldn't pull away. I could feel his cock throbbing in my throat and I responded by using my throat muscles to milk his shaft.

"I need to cum Mum" Jake almost cried out, with a mouth full of cock I couldn't answer back so all I said was "mmmm".

He pulled out, his cock jerked and the spunk came, with ever shot his cock would buck firing sperm in all directions, it splattered across my face, in my hair and on my tits, I grabbed hold of it and aimed it at my mouth and got the last few shots down my throat. I sucked the last few ropes of cum off, "easy Mum, my cocks really sensitive after I've spunked up" Jake whispered at me. We both looked at each other and he bent down and kissed me deeply, tasting his own cum from my mouth, lips and face.

Jake and Simon had disappeared so it was Jake and I. was we supposed to make polite conversation, were we supposed to pretend this hadn't happened and just walk away and forget about it?

But I wanted more, but did Jake want the same thing. "You haven't cum yet have you Mum?" Jake asked, I just shook my head, "well I think that your son better help his Mum out then don't you?" I nodded, he laid me down on my side on the sun bed and laid down behind me, I lifted my leg slightly and I felt his now hard cock, despite him spunking up only a few minutes ago he was hard and ready to fuck, rub along the lips of my fanny, I took hold of his cock and eased it into my fuckhole and he started to fuck me, my son was fucking me!!

It wasn't the best position for deep full penetration but it was all I needed, my cunt had been well fucked earlier. Jakes arm was across my hips and he was gently just rubbing his Mums clit. This was nice, Jake rocking his hips to make the head of his cock slide in and out as he massaged my clit and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. I was just getting used to this lazy romantic sex when Jake pulled out, he slapped my arse and said, "on your knees Mum, lets fuck hard". I rolled over on my knees, arse in the air and face down on the sun bed with my back arched. Jake came behind me, parted my legs slightly, opened up my fanny and thrust in hard, "uggh" came out of my mouth as he pushed me forward on the bed, as he withdrew for another thrust he used one of his fingers to rub my arse pucker, I defiantly want to get my arsehole fucked soon. Jake picked up the pace, I was rubbing my clit as he was rubbing my arsehole and pounding my cunt, yes Jake, oh yes Jake I thought, fuck your Mother hard. Jake pulled out, was he going to cum I thought?

But he flipped me over onto my back, pulled my legs into the air and spread them wide open, the joys of having a fit strong son that could do this, and he fell on me, entering my cunt with his cock, a perfect aim that almost knocked the breath out of me. Jake fed on my tits while fucking me they moved his head up to kiss me. I could feel my orgasm building, I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, "Jake, Mums going to cum" I groaned. Jake started to fuck me harder, trying to fuck the orgasm out of me and I exploded, my cunt spasming and my body shaking, Jake fired off a shot of his boy batter into my cunt and then pulled out and fired the rest of his balls contents over my tits and face. He continued to finger my hole as my climax wound down.

Oh my God, that was good. Jake stood up and lowered his softening cock and balls onto my face and fell forward so that his face was buried in my cunt. His tongue started to clean all around my fanny, then worked its way into my open fanny licking and sucking up the juices and his spunk. I, of course, did the same, cleaning off his cock and balls. He stood up, "thanks Mum" he said and stood up, kissed me, and I could taste my juices on his lips, and walked off across to where Noel and Simon were standing, both of them were hard again, and he gave them both a high five-hand slap. I noticed that he grabbed hold of Noel's hard cock and kissed Simon as they both walked off. I heard a splash as they all jumped into the pool.

My 19-year-old son had just fucked me and I wanted more. I was playing with my wet puffy well fucked fanny when Jake walked past, he'd put a pair of jogging bottoms on and said "what's for lunch Mum I'm starving" as if nothing had happened. I was Mum again.

I'd loved every moment of it and I wanted more, much more.

AARON

So I'd fucked my daughter, her father had fucked her!! I should feel guilty but I don't, in fact I feel proud and I want more of her, my beautiful girl. I told Dave that I'd seen what was going on in the workshop, he looked at me as if I was about to sack him, of course I wasn't, and asked him to set the meet up with Jill and me, I wondered what he would say but he agreed, he looked at me and said that I was lucky to have a daughter, he only had a son and I wondered if he was fucking him.

At home the family were acting like a family, we were going out together, interacting with each other and the atmosphere was terrific, it was a pleasure to get home in the evening and sit around together like a family should. I wondered if Anne suspected anything about me and what I got up to when I was away; I wondered if she was having sex with anybody, I thought that it might be one of the gardeners, as they always seemed to be here. I got home early one day when they were here but they were working hard in the garden digging out a dead tree and Anne was preparing dinner. Jake seemed happy, despite his embarrassing accident, he was a handsome, and as I had found out, a well hung lad but didn't seem to have a girlfriend, he did spend a lot of time with Craig, I wondered if he was gay, not that it was a problem but...and I knew that Jill was defiantly having sex, I'd seen it and and fucked her myself. It was obviously only a fuck with Dave, he was married and I assumed that his wife didn't know what he got up to.

I'd received a discreet e-mail from Doctor Moore saying that all my tests and samples had come back clear and that they'd love to invite me and my family, if they tested clear and I wanted them to join, to become a member of "the club". Also attached was the membership fees...well he certainly had a good business if people were paying that price, but he offered me a healthy discount. I'd really enjoyed the whole experience, even if my arsehole was sore for a few days, I loved being used my female or male. I wanted to visit again, not sure if my family was up for it though.

I told Anne that I was going to take Jake out "on the road" with me for a few days so he could see the other side of the job that didn't involve being on the tools. She seemed a bit upset about it, was she going to miss her baby boy that much? I told Jake and he seemed up for it, "it will be OK Mum, I'll keep an eye on the old man so he doesn't get into any trouble" said Jake as he kissed Anne on the cheek as he went past.

So we'd be away for three nights, heading up North so I thought that I'd use Newcastle as a base. I got my secretary to book the hotel and to mention that my firm were doing a lot of roofing work for the hotel parent company so to get a good room and at least a free meal in the restaurant. We flew up to the local airport, handy, as I had to look and quote for new roofing for some of the hangers. I'd organized a hire car at the airport and told Jake that he could drive; he had to earn his money somehow. Oh, of course I contacted the escort agency and told them what I was with my son for the evening and what did they suggest?

Jake scrubbed up well, he knew how to dress, smart / casual but not too flash, he knew how to react with the clients, watching what I was up to, listening and learning. He knew how to schmooze, he was a quick learner but then he had a good teacher. I knew that we had the job even before I'd sent them a full quote, the firm involved was another one that the owners used Dr. Moore's services. We picked up the hire car, a nice sporty merc and Jake drove us to the hotel, he loved the flash car as he was a bit of a car connoisseur. The hotel also met with his approval, from the valet parking to the manager greeting us and waving away the check in procedures. The room was spot on, a two-bedroom suite, nice big living room area and a bottle of fizz chilling.

Lets hit the gym, have a glass of this and then go for dinner I suggested, "good idea Dad' he answered. He left me standing in the gym, well I was older than him, so he beat me on all the weights and reps, I suppose it was a young lad thing just to show off to his Dad but at least he was sensible about it and didn't try and overdo it. I noticed that he was getting a few admiring looks from the women and men that were working out. We went back to the room to shower, as soon as we were through the door Jake started to strip off until he was naked leaving his dirty gym gear all across the room. "Oh Jake, pick your clothes up young man, your Mum's not here to do it for you, put them in the laundry bag and they be back tomorrow clean for you" I told him.

He turned and looked at me, a defined chest and a big cock hanging there over his decent sized balls, he smiled and said "sorry Dad," picked up the trail of destruction that he's left, turned and slapped his arse and walked into his room, "there we are Dad, I've spanked my arse as punishment" he laughed.

We opened the bottle of fizz and had a glass or two. "Cheers Dad, thanks for bringing me out on these jobs, I appreciate it" said Jake.

"Well if you work hard enough one day all this could be yours" I laughed "lets go and eat, bet you're starving". Of course he was, he eats everything put in front of him, he asked what could he order, I told him whatever he wanted as the company were paying, he laughed and reckoned that it would be coming out of his wages. It was a lovely evening, chatting, him asking questions about the business, serious Father and son bonding, in the past few weeks he seemed to have grown up, the shyness he had suffered from was fading. I did wonder how he would react to what I had planned the next evening.

We went back up the room, said goodnight, "one question Dad" asked Jake, "what time is breakfast?"

We were out all of the next day meeting clients, Jake really picked up on the clients signals and at one point led the meeting, even the client said to me "watch out for that one, he'll be taking over your job and bouncing you out of your own company!!" He took us out for lunch; by the time we got back to the hotel it was about six o'clock. I asked him if he wanted dinner and even Jake admitted he was full but could probably manage some sandwiches in the room after the gym. Great I thought, that's just what I wanted him to say. After the gym and a shower I organized room service. Jake was sitting there on the sofa in a short hotel dressing gown and I could see he had nothing on underneath and just a pair of white training socks on. I just had a pair of underpants on; they were smart designer ones at least.

The doorbell rang and I heard the words "room service", "get the door will you Jake" I asked, he stood up, the dressing gown opened up wide and he certainly wasn't wearing anything underneath, he at least tied the gown up and opened the door.

Two smart looking girls, well a women and a younger girl pushed the trolley in. "Evening Sir's" the older one said "we have your sandwiches, I'll lay it out for you". They were two good looking women, the older women about 50 years old, blonde, big tits and long legs, the younger one was about 21, really big tits, dark haired, she was probably only about 5' 6" tall but wearing high heeled shoes. I could see that Jake was looking at both of them but seemed more interested in the older girl, I thought that he'd go for the younger one.

"We'll lay it out for you Sir" the older one said and they both bent right over to get the plates from the bottom of the trolley, as they bent over you could see that both of them only had the smallest of G strings on under their short skirts. Jake was sitting on the sofa trying to hide his hardening cock so it didn't poke out of the dressing gown. The older lady, Sue, picked up a plate of sandwiches, took them over to Jake and bent right down so he could see right down her cleavage. The younger girl, Charlie, wasn't so subtle; she just walked across to me and grabbed hold of my cock through my pants. So what was going to happen now?, was Jake going to run into his room and shut the door and was I going to have to explain to him what was going on?

I was wrong, Jake looked at me, stood up, pushed his dressing gown off so his hard cock was exposed, took the plate of sandwiches off of Sue and put them down on the table and then kissed her on the mouth. Charlie took her cue and soon had her tongue in my mouth. "Guess we're not going out tonight then Dad" asked Jake and groaned as Sue grabbed hold of his cock. I soon had Charlie out of her clothes and I buried my face it her tits while rubbing her clit, her fanny was completely bald, beautifully waxed so he small tight outer lips just showed a small slit. Jake was a step ahead of me and had pulled Sue's G string aside and was licking her big fanny lips, guess that she'd had a bit of use to get her lips that big.

"Your bed Dad" Jake said as he led Sue into my room, bugger me I thought Jake certainly wasn't shy.

Jake sat on the end of the bed, laid back so his open legs were hanging over the end and pointed at his cock, Sue knew what she had to do and was soon bobbing up and down taking Jakes cock down her throat. I looked at Charlie, pulled my pants off and assumed the same position. I looked at Jake and he looked at me, he had a huge grin on his face. "Swap over ladies" I suggested, so they did, Sue knew what she was doing when it came to blowjobs and I thought at this rate I wouldn't last long. Jake told Sue and Charlie to lie on the bed, in the same position that we had been so we could work on their fannies. Jakes technique was a lot of licking until the fanny lips had parted and then to hit her clit with everything he had whilst fingering her, by now, wet hole with three fingers. Charlie was much tighter with a smaller slit but that didn't stop me working on it, teasing it open until she was nicely juiced up. I could see that Jake was playing with his cock, it really was impressive.