A Family That Plays Together Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got the girls on their backs on the bed so they were lying across it, one one way and one the other, their faces close to each other. Jake knew what to do, lifted Sues legs high in the air and pushed his cock in, I followed suit and lifted Charlie's legs up high and spread them then gently, you could see she was struggling to take cock, pushed inside her. The girls were kissing and moaning to themselves so we must have been doing something right. Jake was pounding away and I was being a true gentleman and slowly fucking Charlie. "OK ladies, on your knees and show us those arses," shouted Jake, he was really getting into this.

"No Jake I said."

"Dad, we're going doggy style, not arse fucking" he looked at me and winked. We were soon in their fannies, the girls were still kissing and we were still fucking away.

"Lets swap Jake" I said, I thought that I'd get there first before Jake suggested it, "but be gentle Charlie is tight."

"Of course Dad, I'm not stupid" and he eased his big cock in.

Charlie moaned, repositioned her hole for a more comfortable entry and said, "fuck me hard Jake" so Jake did.

Sue's cunt was much bigger; I loved the way her cunt lips rubbed over the shaft of my cock as I pumped in and out. "I need to cum Dad", I heard Jake say and watched as he pulled his pulsating cock out of Charlie's cunt, turn her over on her back, kneel across her and start to fuck her big tits. "Yes" Jake shouted and as Charlie looked down at Jakes cock his cock fired off in hard thick cum filled pulses covering her face with thick cum. That's was all to much for me, I pulled out of Sues big open fanny and came in five squirts all over her arse and open cunt. The girls stood there dripping form their faces or fannies while Jake and I slowly played with our softening cock milking the last few drops of cum out of them. Jake jumped off of Charlie and heading towards the bathroom and brought a load of wet flannels and gave them to the girls so they could wipe off the Moss boys juices.

I gave the girls the envelope containing the tip and showed them out of the room. Jake was sitting on the sofa naked and playing with his cock, I shrugged the dressing gown off, well I couldn't go to the door naked, and said "come on Jake, shower time" We headed to the bathroom, Jake came into mine and stood there, "come on then, you can wash my back" I said, I'd assumed that he'd use his own shower. We showered together, I washed off Jake and he washed off me.

I could see that Jake was starting to get hard, I looked at him "skin your cock back Jake, I'll wash it for you so I know that your clean" and Jake did as he was told.

By the time that I'd finished he was hard, well I had been wanking his cock, "my turn" I said and Jake did the same to my cock, yes, I was soon hard.

He stood in front of me and laid his hard cock alongside mine "see Dad, I'm bigger than you" he said and smiled.

"And Jake, I'm older than you and slapped his arse" I laughed. We sat on the sofa, both naked with no embarrassment.

"Dad, I think that I like cock as well as cunt, I like men as well as women," Jake told me.

I looked at him, smiled and said "and what's wrong with that?, good for you mate" I replied.

"One more thing Dad" he said, what was he going to come out with now I wondered.

"What's that" I asked worryingly.

"Can I eat the sandwiches now, I'm starving after all that fucking" Jake said.

"Fill your boots mate, eat the lot, you need protein to fill up your balls with spunk again" I laughed.

I let Jake do all the work the next day, it was a number of small jobs but all for the same customer and so I gave Jake free reign while I made a few phone calls. If anything Jake quoted on the high side but we got all of the jobs, contacts in this business are everything and I was certainly getting the contacts. Jake had a huge smile on his face when I told him how impressed I was with him plus he was still on a high from the night before, give a boy his hole and he's a happy boy. We slummed it by just stopping off for a burger on the way back to the hotel and decided to give the gym a miss so after a shower, in our own bathrooms, we went down to the hotel bar. It was a lively bar as it was a busy city centre hotel so it was great sitting there people watching. I even suggested that we could go to a disco that evening, Jake just looked at me and said that they were now called clubs not discos and that I was showing my age. Cheeky little sod!!

I heard somebody call "Aaron, how you doing?" it was Jason, the male escort that I always tried to hook up with when I was in Newcastle. "Great to see you man, really good to see you" Jason said, I introduced him to Jake and went to get some more drinks, neither of us were driving tomorrow, a taxi to the airport then flying home. By the time I got back Jake and Jason were deep in conversation talking about training, fashion and the nightlife in Newcastle. Jason was looking really good, as usual full in fashion clothes, haircut and body, not quite as pumped up as when I last saw him which actually suited him more. I could see that Jake was impressed with him and giving him puppy dog eye looks. The bar was getting noisier so I said that we could all go back to our suite, I'd get some sandwiches and a bottle of something sent up, typical lads that when they heard food mentioned they both said yes!!

We went up in the lift; I could see that Jake was checking out Jason, as was I. I unlocked the suite door and walked in, Jason and Jake following, I heard the door slam shut and turned around to see Jake pinned against the wall by Jason who was snogging the face off of him and Jake was putting up little or no resistant. I coughed and they both looked at me, "Dad" said Jake as if asking me if it was OK.

"Go for it son, Jason is a lovely boy, I'll organise food and drinks" and walked away into the bedroom. I'd given Jason the room key earlier so he'd put his bag of tricks in my room already. I stripped off down to my underwear and went back to the lounge. Jake and Jason were on the sofa still fully clothed but you could see the bulges in their trousers, looked like they needed to be released. "Stop it you two, stand up" I demanded.

Jake looked at me confused and said "but Dad".

I told Jake to take off Jason's shirt for him which he did to expose Jason's chest, he'd let his chest hair grow back but it was neatly clippered, "work on his nipples" I told Jake who dived on them, nipping them with his teeth, I heard Jason whimpering. "Jason" I said loudly and pointed at Jake, Jason knew what to do and stripped Jake of his shirt and trousers.

I heard Jason say "nice mate, very nice mate" and went back to snogging him whilst rubbing his cock through Jakes pants. I was hard as well and massaging my cock through my underpants. Jake was trying to get Jason's trousers over Jason's arse, just like the first time I met Jason getting his trousers off was a struggle, he eventually succeeded and exposed Jason's fine firm arse.

He was wearing pants with a cut away arse perfectly framing his arse cheeks and mancunt.

The doorbell went, it was room service; I pulled on a bathrobe and told them to get into the bedroom. When I got back to the bedroom Jason was on his knees servicing Jakes big cock, Jason was an expert cocksucker, tonguing Jake's cockhead, down the shaft to his balls, fingering Jake's arsehole and flicking his tongue into Jakes piss slit. Jake looked like a little puppy, loving every moment of it. I told Jake to get on top of the bed on his back and Jason crawled between Jakes legs and went back down onto his cock. Jason raised his arse into he air and I ran my finger down his crack and tapped his arsehole, Jason shuddered almost anticipating what was coming next. I reached into his bag and found the leather paddle, and rubbed across Jason upturned butt, I saw Jake look up as Jason tensed. "Dad, what are you doing?" Jake questioned.

"He has to be punished and put in his place, don't you Jason" I told Jake.

I heard Jason say, "yes Sir."

I gave Jason six hard strokes, each stroke forcing Jason's throat further down onto Jakes cock. Jakes looked on, not sure if he was fascinated or disgusted. He pulled his cock out of Jason's mouth and came round to the end of the bed and touched Jason's red, hot arse, looked at what I had done and kissed Jason's arse. "My go Dad" Jake said. I saw Jason stiffen as he realized that he was about to receive another six strokes. I went to hand Jake the paddle, "no Dad I want you to beat my arse" he said, no way, I couldn't do that to my son or could I? "Do it Dad, do it please" and then I realized that I had to, I had to show my boy that I was his Dad and in charge. Jason looked at me and nodded, kissed Jake and then pushed Jakes head down onto the pillow. I stood back, lifted up my arm with the paddle in my hand and bought it down hard on Jakes arse. Jakes arse jumped, his body went stiff and I heard him express the word "yessss". Five more hard strokes delivered to his boy butt and then I told them to stand next to each other and look at their red arses in the full length mirror, they were bright red, they both laughed.

I clicked my fingers and pointed at the floor in front of me, they fell to their knees, kissed each other and Jason licked the precum stain off of my underwear, he then pulled down my pants and Jake took his Dads cock deep into his mouth. He defiantly wasn't a cock sucking virgin and worked hard on my cock covering it in his spit and saliva so it ran down and coated my balls. Jason went around to my arse, lay between my legs and started to lick my balls and arsehole; I had two young men working on my cock, balls and arsehole. Jason pulled his mouth off of my puckered arsehole and his head appeared between my legs, Jake pulled off of my cock and looked down at Jason, smiled and spat in his mouth. "Time for Jason to get fucked Jake, have you fucked arse before?" I asked Jake.

"Not a blokes arse Dad but a few girls arses before" smiled Jake.

"It's just the same Jake but you've got a pair of balls between a blokes legs to grab hold of if he tries to pull away" I told him.

Jason positioned himself at the end of the bed on his knees, I threw Jake the lube and watched as Jake lubed his cock up then fingered Jason arsehole with a couple of lubed up fingers. His positioned his cock helmet on Jason's pucker and pushed, Jason groaned, his hole opened and Jakes cock went it, Jake stopped as he felt resistance but Jason's inner ring opened up and Jake went balls deep. He fucked Jason hard, there was no love involved, Jake just banged away and Jason took it moaning with his face buried in the bed. Jakes pulled out leaving Jason's hole wide open, "I don't want to cum yet Dad" he said.

"Look at Jason's ring piece Jake, it's gaping, I reckon he can take two cocks in there at once, don't you?" I said. Jake looked, smiled and inserted four fingers deep into Jason's arse.

"Defiantly Dad" Jake replied.

Jason just groaned, he knew what was coming. Jake had a bigger cock then me so he laid on the bed and Jason climbed on over him and I grabbed hole of Jakes wet and arse juice covered cock and positioned it at the entrance to Jason's arse, Jason lowered himself on it till he hit Jake's balls with his arsehole, fully in. I pushed Jason down onto Jakes chest, I watched Jason and Jake kiss as I squatted over both of them and positioned my lubed up cock against Jakes cock at the entrance to Jason's mancunt and pushed, Jason's moans got louder, much louder, "take it, take both of the Moss men's cocks", Jason's fuckhole opened and my cock went it, I could feel his hole pulsing and I could feel my sons cock against mine pulsing. Jason's face was buried in Jakes face, kissing hard as we started to fuck Jason's hole.

We weren't going to fuck his hole too hard or rip him a new fuckhole but we took it easy, we worked well as a team, as I withdrew Jake would thrust, a perfect rhythm. I wasn't going to be able to hold back long though, Jason pulled himself up so he was squatting over our cocks and started to thrust himself down, embedding himself down onto our cocks, our balls stopping him going any further. "I'm going to spunk, I need to cum" I warned Jason as I fired deep into his bowels, load after load. I pulled out still squirting small shots of cum.

"Dad, I could feel your hot spunk on my cock" said Jake. Jason lifted himself off of Jakes cock and lay on his back with his legs in the air proudly showing off his well-fucked stretched and gaping arsehole. I was tempted to eat it out but I don't think that I was ready for that but Jake laid by the side of him, fingers in Jason's open hole, pulling them out coated in my spunk and lube and fed them to Jason who slurped them like a feeding pig, but the last load Jake ate.

My cock was softening but the two boys hadn't emptied their balls yet, they jumped up, grabbed hold of me and forced me to my knees, they stood above me, wanking their hard cocks, I could see their cock veins throbbing, their balls bouncing and their piss slits wide open and I knew that it wouldn't be long before the spunk flowed. Jason was first and his first shot hit me in the face, Jake followed with three hard shots straight into my mouth and then another two from Jason, one last full powered shot from Jake and it all went silent, I was covered in my sons and an escorts cum. They both kneeled down in front of me and licked and kissed, each of us feeding our tongues into each others salty mouths until there was no cum left on my face as Jason and Jake had eaten it all off. Jake looked at me and said, "can we have the sandwiches now please Dad, we're both starving", typical lads.

We ate and then showered, all in the same shower, washing each other off, plating with each other's cocks, tits and holes. The two dirty little fuckers starting pissing over each other seeing high how they could get their streams on yellow pee, "got to clear our tubes Dad" was Jake's excuse.

We sat and chatted for a while as Jason got dressed, Jason threw his cut out rear pants at Jake, "here mate you can have these, they might come in useful" Jason said so Jake gave Jason his pants, two lads swapping underwear!! I put the tip envelope into Jason's bag as Jason left Jake went to kiss him, "fuck off mate, I'm not gay" Jason laughed and left the suite.

"Thanks Dad, it been a great few days away with you" Jake said " but I need my bed.

"What about me Jake, I'm twice your age" I laughed.

"True Dad, but you can still get it up and fuck can't you" Jake said. He followed me into my bedroom as I jumped into my bed, he looked at me in a little boy way as if asking with his eyes.

I knew what he wanted so turned the duvet down and said "come on then," Jake jumped into my bed, snuggled against me with my arm around him and we both fell asleep.

I woke up early the next morning and knew my cock was hard, piss proud as we say, stiff before you've had a chance to have the first piss of the day, I could feel Jakes mouth bobbing up and down on my cock, not a full on blowie, just a gentle licking and sucking of his Dads hard cock. I threw the duvet off of the bed and Jakes looked up at me as he worked on my cock, he knew how I liked it, he'd get my cockhead wet with his spit then work my foreskin up and down on my cock, skin it back and take the head in his mouth.

I could have laid there all day like this but we didn't have the time. I pushed him off, he looked upset, and I led him to the shower by grabbing hold of his hard cock. We stood opposite each other, our hard cocks in our hands and wanked, be both had the same technique, must run in the family, we both wanked hard, there was no dragging it out, we just needed to empty our balls. Jake came first and spat his load over my stomach, cock and balls, I used his cum as lube and fired off over his still hard cock, "thanks Dad" he said as he scooped up some of my spunk and tasted it.

"Lets clear our tubes, as you so nicely put it" I said and let go a stream of Dad piss at him, he laughed and let loose a stronger jet at me, of course pissing with a hard cock is difficult as any man knows so we ended up covered in each others piss, but we didn't care.

"Dad" Jake asked.

"Yes Jake, it is breakfast time" I replied before I even knew the question.

That was a hell of a few days, Jake was a natural at the business and he was a natural using his cock in whatever hole was presented to him. Should I be ashamed at what had happened between a father and son, no I wasn't, I loved all of it and it bought Jake and his Dad even closer together.

I'd loved every moment of it and I wanted more, much more.

JAKE

I had a great time with Dad when we went away for a few days, I got to fuck two beautiful women, I got to fuck a fit blokes arse and I got to play with Dad. So now I knew why he was in such a good mood these days, he was fucking escorts; I wasn't stupid enough not to realize that the girls and blokes were escorts. I couldn't say anything to Mum about it could I? She was getting fucked on a regular basis by the gardeners and last time she got fucked by me, her son...and I wanted some more of her soon. I wondered if Jill was getting any sex? Still whatever was happing it was really improving the atmosphere at home and in the family.

I got back to the yard late one night, I needed to park up the van and collect my car. Security opened the gate for me and I saw it was Simon when I drove through. I parked up and wandered back to the security hut, "hi mate, how's it hanging?" I said to him.

He replied "hanging to the left over my big balls mate" and laughed. He asked if I wanted a cup of coffee, I said yes and sat with him in the hut. Now Simon had watched me fuck his Mother and sister, we'd licked each other's cum and kissed and he'd seen me fuck my Mother so we didn't need to be embarrassed with each other so, of course, the chat turned to sex. Simon was an early starter and said he was fucking as soon as he was legal, male or female, he was happy with any hole. He still lived at home with his Mum and sister, didn't say what had happened to his Dad, and they all fucked as a family, he said that it seemed natural to them. He helped out Noel either as a gardener or providing a length of cock when needed, he'd met Noel when he needed a female escort for a job and had contacted his Mother who was advertising her services on line. His sister soon joined in and Simon followed, it was good money and mostly fun.

Simon also worked for another firm that provided specialist services but he was a bit cagey about that, he did say that one day I might find out more about it. It was interesting talking to him, I talked to Craig, we slept together on a regular basis but we'd never fucked each other and I couldn't tell him about the gardeners fucking my Mum or me fucking her. I had to ask him one more question, why were his balls so big?

"What these?" he said and dropped his trousers, he was wearing a white jockstrap that held his big budging balls tightly. He pulled it to one side to show me, apart from his big uncut cock, I could see them; he obviously waxed them, as they were hairless. The ball bag skin was stretched tightly, fuck they really were big, I reached out to touch them, the skin was tight and I couldn't feel his balls inside his sack.

I heard Simon moan. "Fuck me mate, what have you done to them," I asked. He looked at me and said that one day your going to find out and laughed as he packed his nuts and cock away back into his jockstrap.

I told him to be careful that his balls didn't burst; he laughed and said that he emptied them on a regular basis. I walked back across the yard to my car and saw that the workshop lights were on, I assumed that Dave must have been working late so I thought that I'd go and say hello. Dave was a bit of a loner, just him and his son working away but producing the goods. I walked through the side door into the workshop. The lights were on above the vehicle lift and the rest of the workshop was in darkness. I could see Dave and his son, the apprentice, over by the lift, they were standing there naked, well Al was naked, and Dave was standing there just in a jockstrap. There was a girl laying on a pile of blankets on the lift with her legs wide open....I knew what was going on, I stayed in the darkness and dropped my trousers and underpants and started to feel myself up. Al had his head between the girl's thighs and was giving her a good licking out; I could hear him slurping at her cunt from where I was standing.