A Family That Plays Together Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pulled his jockstrap to one side and a huge pair of balls fell out, fuck they were bigger than Simon's boy balls. Dave's cock was impressive, not that long, I beat him easily on length, but it was very thick and had a huge helmet, it would split that girl in two if he tried to get that into her cunt. The girl stuck her tongue out and started to wash the huge cockhead with it, Dave started to thrust his cock into her mouth but there was no way he could get all of that in. Al was licking away and fingering the girl who was moaning away, well her mouth was stuffed so she might have been trying to say something. I needed to get closer to see more.

Of course as I shuffled with my trousers and underpants around my knees to get a better look I tripped and knocked some bit of metal off the bench so it hit the ground with a clatter. Dave and Al stopped what they were doing and Dave signaled to Al to get his fingers out of the girl's fanny and go and have a look at what the noise was. I was fucked; I could hardly run away with my pants around my ankles and my hard cock sticking out in front of me could I? Al was a muscular lad and if he wanted to get leery with me he'd probably win, I don't think it would get as far as that though if he and his Dad wanted to keep their jobs. Al stood in front of me, he knew who I was, he was hard, big balls and a big hanging foreskin covering a decent sized cockhead, I beat him on length though.

He signaled to say silent, told me to strip off and grabbing hold of my cock led me by it over to the vehicle lift but kept me out of view of the girl. Dave saw me, stripped off his jock, climbed onto the lift and lowered his balls onto the girl's face, all she would be able to see was balls and an arsehole!! Al went back to working on the girl's fanny and Dave waved me across giving me the signal to stay silent. I looked at the girl, I couldn't see her face but I realized who it was, it was Jill my sister. Oh fuck, what should I do? It was my twin sister getting fucked by a Dad and his son, how could she take Dave's cock anyway with a helmet that size? I should have walked away; she wasn't doing anything wrong was she? My brain told me to leave but my hard cock told me to stay and fuck, Id fucked my Mother, I'd slept with my Father so why not add my sister to the list.

Dave was still sitting on her face and I could see and hear Jill's tongue working on his balls and drilling into his arsehole, Dave's hands were playing with her pretty tits, concentrating on pinching her nipples. Al was up the other end working on her fanny. She had a lovely fanny, just a thin line of hair at the top of her slit, Al had got her outer lips open and her clit was firm and hard, he was working his tongue around the inner lips, sticking it deep into her fuckhole that was open so you could just see inside. Jill's arsehole was pretty and firmly closed; I guess like me she hadn't had any cock up it...yet. Al stood up and ran the lift down to a more comfortable height for fucking and Al positioned his cock at her open hole and pushed, I saw Jill lift her arse a little bit as she felt his cock slide in. I desperately wanted to rub her clit for her or work on her tits but it would give the game away that there was a third male involved, Dave had looked at me as if to say no.

Al had started to increase his thrusting and Jill was thrusting back at him to get his cock as deep as possible in her fanny whilst still working on Dave's arsehole. Al pulled out, I thought that perhaps he was going to cum and finish, he wanked his cock a few times and stood aside pointing at Jill's fanny so I guessed it was my go next. She was very wet so I just slapped her fanny with my cock and pushed it in a few inches and stopped. She knew that it was a different cock, her body stiffened as she tried to work out what was happening and who's cock it was that was fucking her. I plunged the rest of my cock in hard, she bucked as I suppose she hadn't had a cock as long as mine in there, Dave's and Al's where shorter but thicker.

There was a lot more moaning coming from her as I just fucked her hard, her fanny muscles would clap down on my cock but I forced my cock in, it was warm and wet and it was my sister's cunt that her twin brother was using. I wanted to come but I wanted to carry on fucking her, Al pulled me off her and pushed me aside, he plunged in and I could tell the way he fucked her that he was on the vinegar strokes, he needed to spunk up and he needed to do it now. He started to squeeze her clit, Jill started to buck and I saw Al's balls tighten, his arse muscles pulse and he shot into her cunt, He didn't stay in there long but pulled out and spunked up the rest of his load over Jill's cunt lips.

He stood aside and let me in. Dave looked at me, I nodded and he climbed off of Jill's face, she lay there and then looked up and saw my between her legs, I felt her body stiffen and her fanny tried to clamp shut but it was too late I was right in there up to my balls. "Jake" she said, "what are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like Jill, I'm fucking my twin sister" I told her.

She looked at me and said "fuck me Jake and fill me up with your cum", so I did, I fucked my sister, she was moaning, bucking and taking cock like a women should. Her cunt was well lubricated with Al's spunk and as Jill's fanny was open and relaxed there was no resistance Just enough to massage the length of my cock. I hoped to last longer but fucking your twin sister is such a turn on I knew that I wouldn't be able to. I didn't get much of a warning myself.

I felt that familiar feeling, my balls tightened and I just had chance to shout out "fuck, I'm coming" and I filled my sisters cunt up with my spunk, I fell forward and buried my face in her tits. I didn't want to pull out; her fanny was warm, wet and holding onto my cock.

There was a tap on my shoulder, it was Dave, he said "my turn, she should be ready to take my cock", he pulled me out of my sister, her fanny stayed open and I could see it was full of fresh white sperm. I looked at my sister, she smiled and blew my a kiss and she let out a low scream as Dave's big helmet entered her and opened her spunk filled cunt right up. I picked up my trousers and underpants and walked out of the light towards the door. What had a just done? I almost walked into Simon who was standing there.....oh fuck, that's all I needed. I looked at him and he said " I watched you fucking your sister mate...don't worry I'm not going to say anything, I fuck my Mother and sister so who cares".

Thank fuck for that I thought "but what am I going to do with this Jake" he asked and pointed at his cock that was hard and sticking out of his trouser flies. I knew what I had to do to keep his silence but I wanted to do it anyway.

I dropped to my knees, undid his trousers, pulled his jockstrap down, grabbed hold of his big balls and sunk his cock into my mouth while wanking my cock, I needed to cum again. I worked hard on his cock, up and down, licking his big head and sticking the tip of my tongue into his piss slit, he was saying under his breath, "yes mate, yes", I felt his balls tighten, I found his arse pucker with my finger and forced it in, he yelped and spunked into my mouth, I brought myself off and fired my cumload all over his jockstrap that was around his ankles. I swallowed as he lifted me up and kissed me, tasting his own spunk. "Thanks Jake. We'll do all this and more again soon mate," he said. He pulled his jock up, saw the gobs of my cum over it, smiled and picked up a gob and wiped it across my lips, I smiled.

I got into my car. I'd fucked my sister in front of two other blokes; I'd watched my sister getting used. I'd sucked off a bloke and swallowed his spunk. What was going on in my little mind?

I'd loved every moment of it and I wanted more, much more.

JILL

So I'd been fucked by Dad and now I'd been fucked by my twin brother Jake, I guess Jake wasn't a virgin after all judging by his cock skills...I wanted to be fucked by them again, just maybe this time not in a grotty vehicle workshop. Now I realsied why our family were so happy at home, Dad was getting sex, Jake was getting sex, I was getting sex and judging by Mums mood she was getting it as well, I wonder if she was getting fucked by Dad though?

I was staying at Dave's house and was on the sofa with Sharron. We were both naked and I was playing with Sharron's big cunt lips and she was gentling rubbing my clit, Dave and Al had gone out, probably dogging and would come back later with hard cocks ready to fill our holes. "Sharron, I want to get my arsehole used and fucked" I said, fancy me a young girl saying this to a much older women but as I said, if I want something I go for it.

Sharron carried on playing with my clit and said " apart from a finger your arsehole hasn't been used much has it?, an arsehole is very sensitive, even more so for a man, that's why Dave loves having a dildo or Al's cock in his, and yours is delicate so we'd have to work on yours slowly until your ready, its not like on the porn films where the girl just lays on her back with her legs in the air and takes the biggest cock you've ever seen right up her arse first time and without blinking", I laughed, she continued " I struggle with Dave big cock, it's the size of his cockhead that nearly splits me open so we'd have to find a smaller or thinner cock to take your anal virginity I think"

I was getting wet at the thought of it and Sharron had increased the pressure on my clit. Sharron flipped over onto her knees and showed me her arsehole, it was defiantly more open than mine and her ring piece had been used and stretched over the years, her ring was puckered and rough. I leant in and licked it and when I touched it with my finger and pushed it started to open up and I heard her moan. Well as she had shown me hers I thought that I better return the favor so I stood up and pushed my arse into her face, she inspected my ring piece tapping it with her finger and then licking it.

I wanted it to open up for her but I was scared. "It's very tight isn't it" Sharron said "but we can work on that until you're ready for that first cock in there". She said that she'd have to teach me to wash my arse out so it was clean and ready for cock and led me to the bathroom. They had a big wet room in the house so we could all fit in at once if we wanted to play piss games, but that's another chapter, she showed me the hose by the side of the shower, I'd seen her use it to wash her fanny out but she told me it was a douche hose and explained how to use it. Mmmm I thought, it could be interesting. Sharron said that she'd get me my own nozzle and help me the first time when I was ready.

On the Sunday of that weekend I was at home, Mum was cooking a traditional roast Sunday lunch, Dad and Jake who seemed to be very close to each other these days were in the pool mucking around and I was sitting on a sun bed watching them playing around. Dad opened a bottle of wine and we all sat down as a family for lunch, it was great to all sit around and chat, Dad opened a second bottle that soon went, well there was four of us drinking it. Dad volunteered Jake and I to clear and wash up, Mum said that she was off for an afternoon doze, it was the wine that did it she said and Dad went and sat on the big sofa sun bed and started working on his I pad. Jake had kept his distance since fucking me in the workshop, I think that he was embarrassed but now he was making sure that he rubbed against me as we cleared the table and kept putting his hand on my arse. I was standing at the sink and I could feel him pressing his hard cock bulge against my arse and I was pressing back to meet it.

There was a cough, we both turned around and looked at Dad standing there, "what on earth do you think you two are up to?" he said in a shocked voice. Of course he didn't know that Jake had fucked his sister, Jake didn't know that Dad had fucked his daughter and I didn't know the Dad and Jake had slept together -- this was getting confusing!! "Come here you two" Dad said in a stern voice and we walked out to the pool area to stand in front of him. "Strip" he said, I looked at Jake and Jake looked at me, "do as I tell you, I'm your Father" he almost shouted, I'd never heard him speak like this before. I started to strip off, I only had a thin robe over my bikini swimming costume, Jake had already taking his sweats off and was standing there in his underwear, I couldn't help but look and I could see that his cock bulge hadn't gone down. We both stood there and looked at Dad "I told you to strip didn't I, so bloody well do as you're told" Dad said.

We both knew that we had to, I stripped off and made no effort to cover my tits or fanny, poor Jake had a hard on and put his hands across it to cover it up. "Get your hands off your cock you dirty little wanker " Dad almost shouted. Jake took his hands away, his hard cock was impressive. "On your knees both you you" Dad commanded and we did as we were told, Dad looked at us and undid his sports shorts so that they slid to the floor, he put his thumbs into he waistband of his underwear and pulled them down and let his cock spring free. I was now seeing Jake and Dad's cock in the daylight, I hadn't had a chance to see them properly before, I'd been on my back with my legs in the air. They were both impressive bits of uncut man meat and Jake defiantly beat Dad in who had the biggest cock stakes. My hand strayed across to hold Jakes cock and he moved his hand across to my fanny. "Jake" Dad said " suck my cock boy" and Jake without any hesitation took Dads cock in his mouth right down to his balls. Was Jake gay I thought, but he'd fucked me, his sister so how could he be gay?

I watched Jake suck Dads cock in amazement; Jake was doing a good job, no finesse though, just full on throat fucking, I could feel Jakes cock throbbing in my hands. Dad pulled back so that his cock popped out of Jakes mouth, "you're turn girl" Dad said and pushed his cock towards my mouth, I was a good girl so opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out and started to lick the head of Dads cock, getting the head nice and wet and glistening, working my tongue around where his foreskin joining the shaft as I knew it was a mans sensitive spot. I opened my mouth wider so Dad got get more of his cock in and he started to slowly thrust in and out.

Jake was still on his knees by the side of me and now had a finger in my little wet fanny, Dad pulled his cock out of my mouth and thrust it back into Jakes mouth right down to his balls and gave a few hard thrusts before gently putting his cock back into my mouth and gently fucking it. I wondered how long Dad could hold on for like this, I was doing my best to work his cock hard in my mouth, I wanted to taste Daddy's load. "Stand up you two, Jake give me a hand" Dad demanded, one either side of me they lifted me up into the air, each of them lifting me with their arms locked under my armpit and legs so that my legs fell wide open, and put me on the sofa and sat down either side of me.

Dad started to kiss me, Jake going in as well, I was getting snogged by my Dad and brother and Dad and brother were kissing each other as well. I had one of their hands on my nipples, squeezing them hard and their other hands was working on my fanny, teasing, pinching, fingering. Of course, I returned the favor and had my Daddy's cock and my brother's cock in my hands just squeezing them and wanking them. Their cocks felt really similar, nice loose foreskins, waxed or shaved balls and similar open piss slits. Dad demanded "get her wet Jake", Jake knew what he had to do and moved down to my already wet cunt and started to lick it in long strokes, like he was licking an ice lolly!! "Do it properly Jake, just because she's your sister, do it properly" Dad shouted, what had got into him?

Jake did what he was told and stated to lick harder, parting my outer lips with his tongue to expose my inner lips, clit and hole, he spat into my fanny and rubbed his spit all over my clit, I felt those mini shudders a girl gets when her spot has been hit. Dad was still deep kissing me as I wanked his cock. "Stop Jake" Dad told Jake and Jake pulled his head away leaving my cunt wet, open and wanting cock, "open your legs wide girl" Dad told me as he moved to stand beside Jake, he fingered my fanny and said to Jake that I was ready, he took Jakes big hard cock in his hand and started to wank it, "hold her fanny lips open son, you ready to fuck your sister son?" if only Dad knew that Jakes cock had been deep in my cunt before.

Jake played along with it, "yes Dad, I want to fuck my twin" Jake said as Dad held Jakes cock at the entrance to my hole and pushed Jake's arse forward so his cock forced its way in. Both of us, Jake and me, said "yesssss."

Dad said "fuck her hard son"....and he did. He banged away, Dad stood over me so that he could feed his cock into my mouth, I had the male members of my family cocks in my holes!!

As Dad thrust into my mouth Jake would pull his cock out of my fanny and then thrust back in as Dad pulled out of my mouth. I could see that Jake was holding into Dads arse, I thought just to steady him but I could see that Jake had pulled Dads arsecheeks open and was licking Dads arse hole pucker. I started to moan and buck as I felt my orgasm starting to rise; Jake knew what he was doing, he knew just how deep to thrust to hit my climax spot as I stimulated my clit with my fingers. "I need to cum Dad" Jake shouted out.

"Fill her son, fill your sister up with her brothers spunk" Dad told him, so he did, I felt the first jet hit my spot and flood my cunt, I tried to scream out but Dad just held my head firmly down on his cock, by body bucked against Jakes cock that was still firmly embedded in my spasming cunt, it felt like Jake was still spurting in there. It went quiet and Dad released my head from his cock and Jake eased his cock out of my full cunt. "We better clean your sister up hadn't we Jake?" Dad said.

"Yes Sir we better had" replied Jake.

Dad and Jake were between my legs and went to work on the clean up. Jake went first and started to probe my open cunt with his tongue, he was gentle, Dad pushed him out of the way, "like this" he told Jake and pushed his nose and mouth deep into my cunt, probing with his tongue to get Jakes spunk and my fanny juices out, I could feel a second but not so hard orgasm building up when Jake looked at me, winked and squeezed my engorged cliterous hard, I yelled, bucked and came violently firing the contents of my fanny right in Dads face, Dad pulled back, he was covered in sperm, fanny juice and, as I'd pissed myself with the force of my climax, my piss. He looked at both of us through partly closed eyes and said "you bastard Jake" but smiled and licked his lips. "On your knees both of you, time to feed my twins" he told us, we knew what was about to happen, Dad stood in front of us, wanking his cock, pulling his foreskin backwards and forwards, Jake spat on his fathers cock to lubricate it, Dad took one deep breath and his piss slit opened wide as Dad shot his load of rich salty Daddy cum over his twins face.

"Thank you Daddy" I said.

I heard Jake say "thanks Dad" He knelt down and we started to clean each other's faces with our mouths and tongues, we all tasted Dads cum, Jakes cum, my fanny juices and my piss.

Dad kissed Jake and me deeply, "I better go and see how your Mother is, oh and you two" Dad said, I thought that he was going to say that this had never happened but said "finish the washing up will you please"

I'd been fucked by my Dad and been fucked by my brother and I now knew that I wanted a member of my family to take my anal virginity.

I'd loved every moment of it and I wanted more, much more