A Family That Plays Together Pt. 07

Story Info
The family push their sexual boundaries.
12.2k words
4.64
31.1k
26
0

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 7

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

The family push their sexual boundaries, whether separately or together.

ANNE

Family life got better and better, Aaron and I still hadn't fucked, or is that made love? but I didn't care, I was getting fucked by the gardeners on a regular basis and it didn't involve any strings or awkward moments. Aaron always seemed very happy and he seemed to be close to the twins more now then ever, they always seemed to be joking, playing in the pool or touching each other in a Dad / daughter / son way, nothing strange about that. It had become a regular thing that at the weekend if we were all around I'd cook a big meal, we'd open a couple of bottles of wine and enjoy the afternoon or evening. I wasn't a big drinker so more than one glass and I was ready for an afternoon doze or early to bed for me in the evening. The good thing was that when I did emerge later in the day or in the morning all the clearing up had been done.

I always looked forward to the arrival of the gardeners as not only did it mean the garden and pool always looked good after they left but it meant that I always felt satisfied and good after they left too! Jake and I hadn't done anything since Jake had been my mystery cock in my cunt that afternoon with the gardeners, I knew that I needed my sons cock again soon so was going to have to do something about it. One evening Aaron was away and Jill was staying with friends so that just left Jake and me in the house all night.

Jack was back from work at about 4 that afternoon, I was in the kitchen preparing dinner, "hey Mum, any food I'm starving" he said.

"Jake you're always hungry, Its just you and me for dinner tonight so I'm cooking your favourite, chilli" I replied.

"You spoil me Mum, I'm going to the gym and then a swim, dinner about 6 then?" he said as he walked across to the gym stripping of his work clothes and leaving them on the ground as he went until he was just down to his work underwear.

"Jake" I shouted "pick up your clothes, I'm not your slave you know."

Jake laughed, pulled his pants down and slapped his arse at me, "spank me Mum, spank me" Jake shouted as he disappeared into the gym.

I picked up his clothes and went upstairs to get changed into some very skimpy underwear and a short little dress. Jake emerged from the gym looking pumped up and fit, he'd been in the sauna and his workout shorts were clinging to him showing off his firm arse and showing a perfect outline of his cock and balls. He stripped them off and dived into the pool naked. Twenty minutes later I stood at the end of the pool and shouted that dinner was ready, Jake climbed up the steps, water dripping off of him and stood in front of me naked, his pecs were hard and his nipples certainly were, his abdominals were chiselled and his cock just hung there, foreskin partially pulled back and even having just climbed out of the cool pool his cock was still hanging down below his boy balls. He smiled and said that he's be about twenty minutes as he wanted a shower and to put some clothes on, as he walked away I looked at his hard arse.

I went into the gym changing room and picked up his clothes, I couldn't resist picking up his underpants that he'd worn to work and putting them to my nose and sniffing them, they smelt of a man, sweat, piss and spunk, had he been wanking in them earlier on or was he just leaking precum? I set out the food and Jake appeared, instead of his sweats or trackies he was dressed in smart jeans and a chest hugging top, I looked and asked if he was going out after dinner, "no Mum, I made the effort for you" he said and smiled.

"Do you want a beer with your chilli?" I offered

He laughed and said, "a beer on a school night, don't tell Dad will you", I opened a beer for him and a beer for me. Dinner was fun, just my son and I chatting away and he even helped me clear up afterwards, and there was a lot of flirting and touching going on from both of us.

"What we going to do now Mum?" Jake asked, I already had some ideas but was embarrassed to say. "How about a film" Jake suggested "I'll go and sort something out, see you in a minute in the TV room" and off he went. Oh fuck, I thought, I've buggered that up, I wanted a fuck not a film. Oh well, I finished tidying up and went into the TV room, apparently I should call it a "media" room" as it was more like a small cinema, big comfortable sofas and chairs and a big screen that you could stream things to, I didn't know how to use it so I'd stick to the TV in the kitchen or the bedroom.

The lights were low, just down lighters lighting up the walkway and sofas, Jake was standing in the light, naked with his hard cock in his hand and the film playing on the screen behind him was porn, a women on her knees sucking multiple big cocks. I should have been shocked but I wasn't, I was excited. "Come on Mum, come and suck your sons cock" Jake demanded, well I couldn't say no so walked towards him and dropped on my knees like the women on the screen and took my sons cock in my mouth and I heard Jake say "yessss Mum, yessss" he started to face fuck me, not so hard that I'd gag but hard and demanding till my saliva was pouring out of my mouth, Jake withdrew his soaking wet cock and just let me work on his cockhead, tonguing his helmet and piss slit.

I started to rub my fanny and Jake said "leave it alone Mum, its mine to play with tonight, you're not too old for me to punish are you?"

I pulled off of his cock and answered him with "no Jake" as he pushed me down onto his full hair free boy balls to slurp on.

"Don't forget my arsehole Mum, its sensitive," he said as he lifted his leg up so that I could lick his pucker as he groaned and said, "yes Mum, lick my hole". I could see his arsehole pulsing as I slid his foreskin over his cockhead and then pulled it back, slowly wanking him, his cock was pulsing in my hand and the vein running along his shaft was throbbing, "oh Mum" Jake said "I need to spunk", I pulled his cock into my mouth and carried on wanking him until I felt him stiffen and tasted his salty shots of cum in my mouth, I swallowed and licked and took my boys cum. Jake stood there shaking but still with a hard cock, he pulled on his balls to get them back in position, I'd noticed that when a man comes his balls sometimes ride up and almost disappear.

I stripped off my dress, pulled off my bra and knickers and laid down on the couch with my legs spread, I opened my fanny lips and looked at Jake saying " on your Mothers cunt little boy, I want it wet and open ready for fucking....by you when your cock has recovered" Jake went straight for his target, didn't bother with the niceties of gently play or kissing and licking but just dived straight in, fingers straight into my open twat, mouth on my clit sucking and teasing till it was hard and I started to moan and tremble.

He knew that it wouldn't take long and I was soon wet enough for fucking. "You ready Mum?" Jake asked and I nodded, he lined up his hard cock, didn't take him long to recover, with my open fanny and pushed his cock straight in, right up to his balls. I just let out one long groan. His mouth latched onto my nipples and he fucked, he fucked me hard, he wasn't nice about it, he wasn't interested if I was enjoying the fuck, he just wanted to fuck his Mum and he just wanted to cum...the dirty little fucker, "yes Mum, yes Mum, play with your big clit," he panted as he moved off my tits and started passionately kissing me.

I clamped my fanny muscles down onto his cock but that didn't stop him, he just powered through, pumping even harder. I could feel my fanny getting ready for my orgasm and rubbed my clit even harder, Jake got the hint, pulled his cock right out, I looked at him in horror, he smiled and slammed his cock back in, that was it, I screamed, he silenced me by kissing me even harder, and I erupted, jerking and moaning as my fanny erupted. Jake tried to pull out of my cunt but I held onto his balls and squeezed, "ohhhh Mum" he yelped and shot his load into my still orgasiming cunt.

His cock pulsed six times, not bad for his second load, and he slumped across me and nuzzled on my nipples. "Let go of my nuts please Mum," he almost pleaded. We lay there for a while, me slowly playing with Jakes softish cock and him playing with my filled fanny.

"I need to go to the toilet Jake and get rid of all of this" I said pointing at my red puffy fanny.

"No Mum, hold it in" and he took my hand and we walked out to the patio.

Now what was his little perverted mind thinking up? He laid down on the patio and told me to stand over him and then said "let it go Mum, piss over me and clean out your cum filled cunt."

"No Jake, I'm not doing that, that's disgusting" I told him, I was shocked that he'd even thought of it let alone suggested it to his Mother. I really needed to piss though, all that fucking had hit the spot and my bladder needed to empty, I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Just do it Mum, do it" Jake demanded. I had to, I started to release my bladder and the contents of my fanny, slowly at first and then let it gush out all over my boy soaking him, he started to piss as well, a huge long stream of boy piss that he aimed at my fanny as if to wash it out, I felt it hot on my cunt lips. Our piss streams subsided and Jake licked his lips and wiped his face. "Thanks Mum" he said as he jumped into the pool. Oh bloody hell, I realised that I'd have to get the pool cleaners back!!

We went upstairs and stopped on the landing, there was an awkward silence, "Mum, can I sleep with you tonight" Jake asked.

"Of course you can Jake but in my bed, not yours, I see the stains on your sheets every morning when I make your bed" I said.

He just laughed and wind milled his cock around in front of me, "sorry Mum but this thing sometimes leaks at night". I went and showered and when I came back into the bedroom Jake was spread out on his Mum and Dad's bed asleep. I climbed in by the side of him and he rolled over, in his half awake mode found my tit, snuggled up to it and took my nipple in his mouth and fell asleep again. I took his soft cock in my hand and fell asleep too.

It was early the next morning when I woke up and could feel my fanny being played with. Jake had to leave for work early, luckily all our family are more morning people that night people so I was only dozing. I felt one, then two then three fingers stretch me open and found Jakes stiff cock with my hand and returned the favour by wanking him. He threw the duvet off of the bed and I looked at my boy's hard impressive cock, I wanted it again. I pulled his fingers out of my fanny that was now just about wet enough for penetration, climbed up and over Jake and started to squat down on my haunches. Jake spat on his hand, rubbed it all over his cock and I lowered myself onto the head of his cock just taking it into my fanny.

Jake just pushed up hard and my fanny took all his cock, I realised this wasn't going to be a long loving fuck but a hard, empty Jakes balls type of fuck and it was. Jake was thrusting, his arse coming right of the bed as I just held my arse and fanny in place, I let him do all the work, feeling my sons cock in his Mothers fanny. Jake was piss proud and just needed to empty his balls. "Got to spunk Mum" Jake growled, I moved my cunt and arse up and bit and Jake pulled his cock out, slid his hand over his exposed cockhead and the cum came.

The pulses hit my arsehole and the sensations of a hot jet of spunk hitting my pucker nearly made me fall off of the bed, It was dripping off of my arsehole back onto Jakes cock that showed no signs of going soft. I rolled off of him and laid by the side of him assuming that he was going to go off, shower, get his work gear on, raid the fridge and go to work. He was still wanking on his ejaculation rundown. "I want your arse next time Mum" he came out with.

I looked at Jake, was this my little boy saying things like this? "Don't think so Jake, I've never done that and I don't think that I'd know what to do. I'm certainly not taking that in there either" I said pointing to his hard cock, Jake just smiled.

He rolled himself in front of my fanny, spread my legs open and scooped a load of his cum off of my arsehole and rubbed it into my fanny, two fingers were pushed in and he started to wank me. Don't know where he learnt his technique but it was perfect, fingers bent up, in and out fast, using his hand to rub my clit and bang, I came, pushing my hips up to meet his fingers, my fanny wet and throbbing. He pulled his fingers out of my fanny and licked them clean, said "thanks Mum" and went into the bathroom to shower. I lay there just coming down from the first orgasm of the day, just teasing my clit. "Mum" I heard Jake shout, "I can't piss"...oh for Gods sake I thought and went into the bathroom.

Jake was standing there with a rock hard cock trying to piss in the shower but all there was were a few dribbles of boy piss dripping out, "Mum I need to piss," he pleaded.

I stood behind him and held his skinned back cock, "piss for Mummy I whispered in his ear, I could feel him trying, his arse muscles were pushing and squeezing, "come on baby you can do it' I said. Just a small stream dripped into the shower cubical, I coated my fingers in shower gel and said, " ready to piss for Mummy?"

"I want to piss Mum, I need to piss" Jake pleaded. I pushed a lubricated finger deep into his arsehole and Jake screamed, bucked and let go a long stream of piss as his cock rapidly went soft.

"There you go Jake" I said "and one day I'm going to use your arsehole" he looked at me with a worried look on his face and said,

"Mum, are you going to cook me breakfast?"...typical Jake, he'd fucked his Mother and all he wanted was food. I was in the house on my own later thinking about what had happened, I'd seduced and had sex with my son, I pissed all over him as well. I didn't care; I'd loved every moment of it

I wanted this to happen again and again and again....and it would.

AARON

So I've fucked my daughter, watched my son fuck his twin sister, fucked in front of my son with women and men, sucked my son off and swallowed his load and slept with my son, the only thing that I hadn't down was fuck my wife!! I didn't care what people thought because we were all enjoying what we were doing and you could see that reflected in our family and home life, it was good, sorry more than good, it was great. Anne and I were enjoying quality time together; the twins were getting on so well, the icing on the cake would be for Anne and I to rediscover our sex life together.

Jake was hard working and doing well, he obviously really enjoyed sex, with both men and women, so I decided that it was about time he paid a visit to see Dr. Moore and get a check-up to see if he could become a member of the "club".

Work was busy, too busy sometimes and this wasn't helped when I received a call in the office about a job that's we'd completed a month or so ago and problems had developed. Usually I'd send a squad out to sort out the problem but as the customer was one of our best clients and had been using the firm for years I thought that I'd better go to smooth the waters and smooze him.

About the same time that I came off the tools and took over the running of the company Greg, the chap that ran the company that I was going to see, took over the running of the company from his Father which owned a large portfolio of industrial buildings and we'd always done all of their roofing work so it was important that we kept the contract. I'd met him a few times, nice chap, about the same age as me and, like me, liked to keep fit, as he told me sitting at a desk all day soon developed a beer gut and a slouch, very true. I'm sure that he said that he had two daughters and, I assumed, a wife. I gave him a call back, apologised and said that I'd meet him on site the next day.

I had to leave early, as it was a long drive. Once on site it was obvious that it wasn't really anything that we had done, we'd replaced the roof with a "like for like" roof and fittings but as the site was so exposed on the coast that the roof was flexing in the strong winds and causing a noise disturbance to the people using the buildings. It was a simple fix to fit more securing points and fittings, it would involve a squad but I said that I'd pick up the cost, we made a handsome profit on the job anyway and it meant that we'd secure his future business, We shook hands on the deal. I told him that I needed to book a hotel for the evening, as the drive home was too long and to say sorry to him perhaps I could take him out for dinner that evening, he was an easy bloke to get on with so it wouldn't be too much of a chore.

Greg replied that there was no need but why not come to eat at his house, only about 10 miles away, he enjoyed cooking and had to cook for his girls so one more would make no difference, he said that it would be nice to have some male company in the house as he was outnumbered, even the cat was female!!. I accepted and said that I'd bring a bottle or two, he told me to make it white rather than red wine to go with the food.

I booked into a small hotel, nothing special and not up to my usual standards but then I wasn't entertaining tonight so it didn't matter. Showered and got changed, I always carry an overnight bag and fresh clothes in the back of the car just in case. Picked up some wine and was there just before 7 o'clock. A lovely old house, big sweep around drive and big manicured gardens, it took some finding as it was hidden off road down a long private drive.

I parked up and rang the doorbell. Greg opened the door, "come in, come in, at last another man in the house" he said, it was a beautiful house, very "olde worlde" with lots of beautiful paintings and antiques. "Come through to the kitchen if you don't mind, I'm cooking" he said and led me through to a, very surprisingly, modern kitchen with big sliding doors that opened up to the patio and garden. "Can I get you something to drink, beer, wine?" he asked. I had a beer and we chatted away as he prepared dinner, mostly about business I'm afraid.

He said that his daughters would be down soon and that he'd introduce them to me, one was the same age as my twins and one about a year older. He admitted to them both being a bit of a handful for a man to cope with on his own and said that his wife had left him after an "incident", he wasn't anymore forthcoming so I didn't like to ask.

His daughters, Jane and Beth, the older, appeared and said hello, fuck me they were both stunning. Jane was slim, big tits, dark haired and was obviously fit and tanned, Beth was fair haired and very demure, she always seemed to look at me from underneath her eyes if you know what I mean.

I opened the chilled white wine and poured them a glass. Conversation flowed as they set out the table, "you don't mind if we eat in here do you Aaron?" Greg asked. We sat down for a beautiful meal, wine flowed, Greg said how much fun they had all living together, even if it did get out of hand sometimes, "I bet you know what I mean don't you Aaron?" he joked....if only you knew what went on in my house I thought.

I saw Greg stiffen and look at Beth who was sitting opposite him, he looked at her as if to say "no, stop it", then I felt Jane's foot against my thigh, and then it moved up to my crotch and stared to massage my balls and cock!! Greg stood up and said "stop it girls, I know what you're up to", the girls just laughed, and walked across and served the sweet. They carried on during the desert course and I was having problems hiding the bulge in my trousers.