A Family That Plays Together Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg stood up, you could see that he was hard and had a decent sized cock, and said that we'd take coffee in the lounge and told the girls to get ready. As he cleared the plates and prepared the coffee, he looked at me and said "I hear that you're thinking of joining "the Club", do it, it will be one of the best decisions that you every make, business wise and pleasure wise, just one word of advice, make sure that you involve the whole family otherwise you'll end up without a wife or son or daughter...lets go through for coffee" and he rested a hand on my arse to guide me.

We walked out of the kitchen and instead of going into the lounge opposite he lead my down a flight of stairs that I assumed went down to the basement. We went through a padded door into a large basement that must have extended under most of the house. Half looked like it was a well equipped home gym but it was the other half that held my attention, one end was fitted out with comfortable chairs, sofas and tables and was dimly lit and the other half was almost in darkness but had pin spots highlighting some areas, I could see ropes and suspension points, there were trays of dildos and butt plugs, there was a large low bed and I could see a medical examination table in the corner, there was a row of shower nozzles and enema hoses along part of one of the walls.

Greg just looked at me and said that we often hold small parties or shows here with members of "the club" when we can't be bothered to drive down south to the club premises. I could feel my cock starting to leak. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable, have a coffee or there's a bottle of brandy on the table if you prefer" Greg offered.

Greg pressed a button on the table and the lights started to brighten, the centre of the room was floodlit, a bit like a stage, and there on a low large bed arrangement was Jane and Beth, naked on their backs with their legs spread wide, I almost choked on my coffee, their legs were held behind a bar so that they could be kept up high and spread without the girls having to hold their own legs up as they needed both of their hands, their cunts were wide open as they were plunging a large dildo in and out, the dildo looked about 4" in diameter and about 8" long. The large head of the dildo would force their fuckholes open and they'd both take the dildo the full length in one stroke until the dildo balls stopped it going in any further.

"Good girls" said Greg "carry on and we'll be with you in a minute"; over the grunting and squelching I heard the both say "yes Daddy". Greg explained that after seeing his eldest daughter so upset after she lost her virginity to a young lad as she'd said "was that it, I was expecting more" so Greg had decided to have them both trained properly so that enjoyed sex and could make their own decisions as to what they liked and what they didn't.

The "club" had trained them well, some people would call them sluts but if they were men they'd be called studs so he liked to think of them as female studs. They both had numerous boyfriends but were very discreet about what they told the boyfriends, there were only two of the boyfriends that participated in the "club" events, they were no longer boyfriends but still joined in at club events. Perhaps I should get Jake and Jill and maybe Anne involved in the "club"? Greg said that the only downside was that when his wife found out she said it was disgusting that he was getting his daughters fucked and used she left the house. It was an expensive divorce and confidentiality agreement but he said it was worth it as he'd got the better deal, two beautiful, willing and happy daughters.

"What about you?" Greg asked, " are you using your daughter and son?" I thought that I might as well be truthful about it all and explained that I'd just started fucking my daughter and she was also getting fucked by my son, that I'd fucked in front of and with my son but we'd only sucked each others cocks and slept in the same bed but hadn't taken it any further, as for my wife we hadn't had sex for years but were still very close. Greg nodded and said that I should really sort out what was going on with my wife as you might be surprised what was going on behind my back.

He said that I was lucky that I had a son, as a man needs cock every so often, he had one of Jane's ex boyfriends that liked man action and would come across with the goods. Greg said that he had to time it so the girls were out of the house as the last time they had joined in and it turned into a cock and cunt session. "Anyway" he said, " enough chat, lets see if the girls are ready shall we?"

He stood up and started to strip off so I followed suit and we were soon both naked and both hard. Greg had a good body, hairy chest and strong shoulders, his hard cock was a decent size and cut. I beat him on cock size though, he looked me up and down and grabbed hold of my cock and slid my foreskin up and down and said "nice cock, the girls will like this in their holes....come on." We walked across to the floodlit bed where the girls were still thrusting the dildos in and out, Jane had that spaced out look on her face as if to say I could do this all day!! Greg asked "are your plugs in girls, show Daddy", the girls pushed the dildo in to their cunts to the full length and held them in with their fanny muscles, unhooked their legs from the bar and rolled over on their knees to show us their arses, their arseholes were stretched wide as both had a big butt plug fitted in there.

Greg looked at me and said, "all their holes are available, none are off limits" as he pulled Jane's butt plug out with a pop and pushed his cock straight into her arsehole.

Jane collapsed on the bed with a "yes Daddy" I told Beth to push the dildo out, which she did with a satisfying slurping noise, I laid on the bed and she mounted my hard cock and took it all in one thrust. I grabbed hold of her tits and she fell forward on me and we kissed, she pulled up and I let her do all the work as she squatted on my cock.

"It's bigger than yours Daddy" she told Greg, Greg laughed and slapped her arse hard, she yelped and I felt her fanny muscles clamp down on my cock in shock.

These girls knew how to ride cock and Greg and I pounded them both hard. Beth flipped over and fed my cock into her arsehole, Greg pulled out of Jane's arse, let her clean his cock up and then pushed into Beth's cunt, she was getting double dicked. Jane was empty so squatted over my face showing me her gaping arsehole, it was red and used and needed soothing so she squatted over my face so I could get my tongue deep into her fucked arsehole, she tasted so good. "OK girls, time for both holes", the girls knew what they had to do and got onto their knees on the bed presenting their cunts and arseholes to us. I entered Jane's arse hole while frigging her clit while Greg was buried deep in his daughters, Beth's, cunt. We got it down to a fine art, a few thrusts in the girl's arseholes and then swap to thrust into their cunts, "change over" Greg demanded and I pulled out of Jane and moved across to use Beth's fanny and arsehole.

The girls knew how to work on cocks and I knew that I couldn't hold on much longer and Greg must have felt the same as we both pulled out. "Where do you want our loads girls" he asked politely as if it was a thing that happened everyday.

The reply from the girls was "feed us, feed us" and they knelt in front of Greg and I as we both started to wank our fanny and arse juice covered cocks.

I was fascinated the difference in Greg and I when wanking, I had a foreskin and would rub it backwards and forwards over my cockhead when wanking whereas Greg who was cut had to use his fist to rub over his cock glan to stimulate it. I needed to spunk up but Greg beat me to it, he stiffened, yelled and let go a stream of hot cream, it was just one long stream like it was coming out of a fireman's hose as it waved it across his daughters faces and coated them, I let out a strangled "yes" and fired six or seven pulses of spunk out of the end of my cock and added it to Greg's daughters glazed faces.

It went silent until Greg said "lets get you cleaned up girls" and knelt down in front of them and started to kiss and lick the spunk off of their faces, not to be left out I followed suite as well and we got our faces coved in juice, saliva and spunk. I realised that the girls hadn't cum yet when Greg said "OK girls, your turn" and he went and got a load of restraints and shackles form one of the tables, the girls knew what was going to happen and stood there as Greg attached wrist restraints and leg spreader bars to both of them as I sat on the sofa milking the last few drops out of my soft cock. He hooked their wrists to the bar across the front of the bed and raised it up till the girl's arms were stretched up and their legs spread wide showing off their puffy and open cunts.

Greg uncovered a tray that had four vibrators on them, Greg handed me two, one large and one slightly smaller and picked up the other two and turned them on, they buzzed away, strong vibrations, more like an industrial sander!! "They both like it hard, just ignore the screams," Greg told me and he pushed the big vibrator into Beth's cunt and pushed the other one onto her hard clit that was sticking out like a little cock.

Beth started to moan and buck but was held tight by the restraints. Jane looked at me and said, "please" so I did, one hard into her cunt vibrating away and the other pushed hard onto her clit. The moans changed to screams and both girls bucked and climaxed together squirting their juices out from their holes around the vibrator, Greg and I pulled the fanny vibrator out but kept the clit vibrator going hard onto their clits, the screams continued as they both climaxed again.

We took off their restraints and laid the two girls on the bed, a big smile on their faces. Greg directed me across to the showers with his hand on my arse and I assumed that we were going to shower but he dropped down onto his knees, was he going to suck my cock? He pulled me down on my knees and the Beth and Jane appeared in front of us. They looked at us and Beth told us to open our mouths wide and they both pulled their fanny lips open and I saw their piss hole open and they started to piss. Jane filled my mouth up with her piss and Greg got Beth's piss, I should have been horrified but I wasn't and drunk it all down and got the last few splashes over my face.

We all kissed and this time we all had a shower. As we stood drying ourselves off Greg said that I might as well stay the night, there was a spare room, the girls room as they both slept in the same bed or his room, take your pick he said.

I fell asleep with Greg's cock nestled between my arse cheeks. The next morning I woke with a fanny over my face and a mouth on my cock, I licked away and filled Jane's mouth up with my morning load, which she shared with Beth.

I wandered down to the kitchen where Greg put a full English breakfast in front of me, "thanks for last night" I said.

"You're welcome, us "club" men need to stick together and don't worry about the roofing cock-up as you'll always get our contracts" Greg replied "and think about what I said about the rest of your family and the club"

I drove home; I'd loved what had gone on last night, how open it all was and the sex involving his family.

I wanted this to happen again and again and again....and it would

JAKE

Lets have a recap. I'd fucked my Mother, I'd fucked my sister, I'd had sex in front of my Dad, I'd sucked my Dads cock and swallowed his spunk and I'd ended up in the same bed as him, oh and I'd sucked a few other cocks and fucked a few other women as well. I'd become a sex slut and I loved every moment of it...and I wanted more!!

The family were all getting on so well, it was great to be part of the Moss family at last but I wondered when the truth would come out about our sex lives and would that burst the bubble?

I got back to the yard about three one afternoon and Dad called me into the office. The company was moving the private medical insurance for the senior managers to another provider and as I was covered under Dads family scheme I had to go for a medical the next day, Dad said that he's already had his and there was no problem. He gave me the address of the Doctor and said that I needed to be there about 10 the following morning and he joked about wearing decent underwear and not my tatty working ball bags!! I said that I could wear the open arse pants that Jason had given me in Newcastle, Dad just looked at me as if daring me too. He said that I knew where to go as it was the industrial units that I'd been in charge of reroofing, bit strange I thought for a Doctors but...

The next day I drove to the address and buzzed the security buzzer at the gate, the bloke that came across to open the gates was Simon. "Hey there mate" I said to him, "you get around, you seem to be everywhere" Simon smiled and said that a man had to earn, I thought that obviously didn't make enough money selling his cock and arse then. Simon took me to the reception and said that he'd see me later. I filled in the standard medical questionnaire and was then taken through by a very attractive short older nurse, just my type; well to be honest anybody with a pulse and a hole, male or female, was my type!!

Weighed, measured, pinched and prodded, blood tests and then the questions, was I sexually active, yes. Were my partner's male or female, both. Did I practice safe sex, sometimes. Did I practice anal sex as a top or a bottom, top -- well at the moment. Did I have any fetishes, strange question I thought, so mentioned piss. The nurse didn't seem bothered and said that they need to take a few more samples, I knew what she meant as I'd been to the STD clinic for checkups so was expecting the swab in my arsehole and down my piss slit.

She told me to go through the door and I'd be shown to the next room so I went through the door and Simon was standing there in just a white jockstrap and trainers along with two big blokes, they looked like club bouncers except they were only dressed in red jockstraps and trainers, "hey there Simon" I said nervously " why are you all just wearing jockstraps?"

Simon said that it was the club uniform if you were a male member of staff, with that two girls walked past only wearing a small white bra and a white G-string, "and that's what the female members of staff wear" Simon said.

"Right " Simon said, "follow me we're off to the shower block to get you cleaned."

"No, its OK mate" I answered " I showered before I left home just a few hours ago", Simon just looked me and smiled, I followed him with the muscular jock strapped goons following as well.

"Strip off mate" said Simon, I'm a fit lad with a good body so I might as well show it off and stripped down to my underpants, Simon looked and said "all off Jake" I dropped my pants and handed them to Simon who put them up to his nose and breathed deeply, the dirty little fucker but then I do the same thing with Craig's and my wank pants!! "The doctors wants to take a piss sample, sperm sample and an anal swab so we better get you ready" Simon said as he smiled at me. What the fuck was he going to do to get me ready?

Simon picked up a hose by the side of the shower and screwed what looked like a nozzle on the end and turned the water on, a jet and a spray of water came out of the end and after having seen the porn films involving enemas I knew what was going to happen next. I don't mind a finger or tongue up my arsehole but no way was I going to let my guts get pressure washed out, "fuck off Simon" I shouted at him.

"That's what your Father said, its going up your hole whether you like it or not Jake" Simon said, "my father said?" so he knew what the medical involved and he sent his son here, I was going to have to confront him about this if I ever got out of this place. Simon nodded at the goons and they grabbed me by my arms to restrain me, they weren't quick enough and I lashed out with my foot and caught Simon perfectly in his balls so perhaps he'd get the hint now. Simon "offed" but didn't collapse or scream, he looked at me and said, "my balls are used to worse than that mate" and picked up what looked like a flashlight from a trolley.

He nodded to the goons and they let me go and quickly before I had time to move he shoved the flashlight onto my balls and pressed a button on the side, I screamed out and collapsed on the shower room floor twitching. I'd had an electric shock to my balls, it felt like I'd been kicked in them, they were throbbing and I grabbed hold of them and curled up in a ball.

The goons picked me up, Simon grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head back and said "listen you spoilt little Daddies boy, that was an electric cattle prod and it was on its lowest shock setting, fuck around again and I'll shock your nuts again until you can't walk, I'm going to wash your hole out and your going to let me, understand? Strap him to the bench boys" The goons carried me across to a bench that was set an angle of about 60 degrees, they spread my legs and shackled them so I couldn't close them, and my arms were shackled to the sides of the bench and a strap was fixed around my waist.

By the time they'd finished I was firmly held, legs and arms spread, body leaning forward and my arse, cock and balls on show and I couldn't do anything about it. Simon came around to my face holding the stunner, lube and the enema plug, "now then mate I could be a bastard and put this up your hole unlubed but I don't want to damage you so I'm going to be nice to you, but remember any resistance from you and I'll use the stunner on your nuts again and turn it up to the next setting, understand" I just nodded at him.

The goons disappeared and I felt the lube nozzle work its way into my arsehole pucker and a shot of cold lube went into my guts followed my Simons lubed up finger, "relax your arsehole mate, it will be easier" I heard Simon say, oh fuck it I might as well go along with this and get it over with. I relaxed my arsehole pucker and Simon got another finger in there, then followed by a third finger...I had a bloke with three fingers up my arse!!

He hit my spot and I jerked and felt my cock getting hard, oh fuck, stay soft, stay soft please I thought. Simon saw and started to massage my prostate gland and that just make me harder, I heard Simon laugh and say "it feels good, a mans arsehole is very sensitive, shame I'm not allowed to make you cum but..." and he pulled his fingers out. I felt the tip of the stainless steel tapered washout plug start to force my arsehole pucker open and groaned as Simon pushed it further in, I thought that my arsehole couldn't stretch open anymore when I felt it suddenly close around the narrow neck of the plug.

Then the water started to flow and I felt it filling up my arse and guts, Simon was rubbing my stomach and I panted that I couldn't take anymore, it was getting painful but my cock was still rock hard. The water stopped and Simon told me that when he took the plug out to push the water out like I was having a shit, I really didn't want to think about it, and he pulled the plug out, nozzles above the showers started to spray water to wash everything away and I felt the nozzle pushed back into my arse. After the third wash and flush out Simon said that I was clean, he examined my open arsehole and said we needed to keep it open for the Doctor so shoved a big, well I thought that it was big, butt plug in there.

The goons appeared again and released me but then carried me across to a wheel chair and strapped me into that and Simon pushed me down the corridor. I was naked, butt plug in my arse and my cock was still stiff, people walking past me, some dressed and some in jockstraps or small knickers and bras walked past and didn't even give me a second look. I was wheeled into another room, standing there was a tall faired haired women in a Doctors coat, she turned and didn't seem bothered that there was a nude man with a stiff cock strapped to a wheelchair in front of her, it almost seemed normal.