A Family That Plays Together Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Jake, I'm just referred to the Doctor around here and I'm going to take a few samples from you, don't worry it wont hurt, if fact you might enjoy it, it looks like you already are" she said as she grabbed hold of my cock and pulled my foreskin right back. She chatted to Simon and then turned to me " I understand that Simon had to use the electric prod on you, I warn you if I have to use it, it will be on full power and you want be able to use your balls for days afterwards, understand?"

I just nodded and she turned to Simon and said, "why don't you stay? I might need a hand and it will be useful training for you." Simon released me from the wheelchair and told me to get onto the examination table, once again I was restrained, arms strapped to the sides, restrained across my shoulders and waist, and Simon lifted by legs into a set or stirrups strapped them in and spread the stirrups wide so my legs were splayed open wide, my plugged arsehole and cock were on full show. Simon raised the back of the table up so that I was sitting up and could see what was going on.

The Doctor pulled out a small stool and sat between my open legs and removed a cut out part of the table so that my arse, cock and balls were just hanging there unsupported. She started to rub my balls and stroke my cock and then take the head in her mouth, just licking the piss slit, "I think a urine sample first Simon" she said, how was I supposed to piss with a hard cock? I knew that I couldn't.

The Doctor held up a sample bottle in front of my cock and said "piss" in a demanding voice, I tried, I really did try but nothing happened, if I pushed any harder I would have fired the butt plug out of my arse across the room. "I told you to piss," she said to me.

"I can't," I told her. Simon suggested that he zap my balls with the electric prod, I tensed and shouted no at them.

The Doctor looked at me and said to Simon "gag him" Simon picked up a rubber ring with a strap either side from a trolley and forced the ring between my front teeth and strapped it around my neck.

My mouth was wide open, I could stick my tongue out and moan but couldn't speak. The Doctor stood by my head, undid her white coat and it dropped to the floor, she was naked underneath, her tits were firm and perfect with big hard nipples, she lent over me and pushed a nipple into my wide-open mouth and all I could do was lick it with my tongue. "Are you going to piss for me Jake, one last chance" the Doctor told me, all I could do was moan, the Doctor turned to Simon and said "I'll have to put a catheter in then" and I saw Simon grin, what did that all mean, never heard of it before.

She told Simon to keep me hard, which he did by slowly wanking me, and keep my foreskin pulled back, I heard a rustle as the Doctor unwrapped something, she turned to face me and I saw she had surgical gloves on and a long thin plastic tube in her hand, she looked at me and said "where do you think this is going?" oh fuck, I knew where it was going. She picked up a hypodermic syringe, luckily without a needle attached, and squirted lube right down my piss slit, I winced and she said " the catheter won't hurt but it will sting so I'll give you something to take your mind off of it", was she going to drug me I wondered.

Oh I was so wrong, She handed Simon what looked like a couple of crocodile clips with teeth on, nodded at Simon and he attached one to each of my nipples and let them close up, oh fuck, I tried to scream but couldn't because of the gag, I bucked up and down as much as I could but was strapped to the bed, and watched the Doctor push the catheter tube down my piss slit, it stung but not as much as the clamps on my nipples, she carried on pushing and then I could feel my piss starting to flow.

She let it run into a sample bottle and then when she had enough she pulled the tube out of my cock quickly, fuck that hurt and now I couldn't stop pissing, the Doctor had hold of my hard cock and my piss was jetting into the air and raining back down on me, she directed my cock and piss stream towards my face and I covered my face in my own piss and as my mouth was held open I got mouthfuls of my hot sweet piss as well. Eventually the flow subsided and she let go of my cock, "swallow your piss Jake," she demanded, I just shook my head, I wanted to spit my piss out not swallow it. "Swallow your piss boy, you said you liked piss didn't you," she said, yes but not my own piss. She looked at Simon who pulled the toothed clamps off of my nipples in one yank.....fuck, I thought that he'd pulled my tits off, the pain made me swallow and try to scream through the gag and my piss ended up in my stomach.

Simon started to rub my nipples and they felt like they were on fire, "you can take his gag out Simon" the Doctor told him and as soon as he did I started to shout and scream and swear at both of them, a big mistake as the Doctor jabbed the electric prod against my balls and the pain erupted in them as I jerked and twitched and writhed, my arse muscles pushed the butt plug out of my arse and it fired across the room, but I was held down by the straps.

As the pain subsided I looked at both of them, the Doctor picked up the butt plug and came across to me and pushed it into my mouth, fuck, it had been in my arse. "Clean it" she demanded before pulling it out and kissing me deeply.

"how many fingers?" she said to Simon who was at the other end of the examination couch.

"He's gapping well Doctor" Simon replied and I could feel him push four fingers deep into my arse.

"Good boy" she said to me and gave me her nipple again to suck on. I felt something long and thin go into my open arsehole and Simon told the Doctor that he'd taken the sample. "OK Jake, we've nearly finished, just need to take a sperm sample from you, I need a big sample. When did you last ejaculate?" she asked me.

At least I could now talk with the gag out of my mouth, "last night when I wanked" I said.

"Is that all you lads do, wank?, and you're just as bad Simon so wipe that grin off of your face" the Doctor laughed.

"Right then we need to stimulate you and get you to build up a big load of spunk for me" she informed me, my cock was starting to rise at the thought of it. Simon wheeled a device from the corner of the room and place it between my wide open legs, now what was going to happen?, it stared to whir and the reciprocating arm started to move backwards and forwards, bloody hell I knew what it was as I'd seen it in use in porn films, it was a fuck machine and I was going to be on the receiving end of it.

The Doctor wheeled a table across that had a range of dildos on it from finger size to horse cock size and I began to feel worried, I knew my arsehole was still open but it couldn't take something that big could it? The Doctor smiled and picked up one that was about as long as my cock but thicker and fixed it onto the arm of the machine and lubed it up.

A few adjustments as she lined it up with my hole and it started to whir and I felt it push against my hole, I knew that it was better to relax my arsehole muscles and felt the dildo start to penetrate me, just an inch at first and then pull out, then two inches and pull out until it was going all the way it, I could feel it hit my second ring piece and then pull all the way out again until it popped out of my arsehole...and then back in again, it was nice and slow and I could feel it rubbing over my prostate...I was getting used to this and enjoying it.

The Doctor climbed up onto the examination table, opened her fanny lips and squatted over my hard cock, so this was how she was going to get a sample from me, I was up for this. She lowered herself down onto my cock, taking the full length, and just sat on it, I could feel her fanny muscles tensing and releasing as she milked my cock, she didn't move for a few minutes and then stood up, let my cock pop out of her hole and she climbed off of the table. My cock was wet from her fanny and I could see my precum starting to ooze out of my slit.

The Doctor turned around and held my cock, "you see that's what we've got to stop, and I need a full sample" she said as she picked up something from the table full of dildos. "I'm going to fit this on your cock Jake, it's a sperm stopper" she said as she showed me a stainless steel ring about the diameter of my cock on which was fitted a short U shaped arm on the end of which was a stainless steel ball about half inch in diameter.

She pulled my foreskin right back and slipped the ring over my cockhead until it was sitting just below my glan and above my foreskin, she swung the U shaped arm up so it was against my cock, the ball on the end in line with my still open piss slit, it hadn't fully closed up from the catheter earlier on, and pushed the ball in and adjusted the ring so that the ball was firmly in place down my slit. My cock was plugged.

"There" she said "that will stop any leaks, I would advise you not to come while the sperm stopper is in place, it might cause permanent damage and we wouldn't want that would we?" and she laughed. She adjusted the speed of the fuck machine so it was going the full depth of my arsehole and at high speed. The Doctor picked up her medical coat and told Simon that she'd be back in a few minutes for the sample and left the room.

Simon looked at me and said "she's being nice to you, don't get on the wrong side of her, I did and look at the size of my balls."

I didn't follow what he was on about but said "Simon, I really need to spunk, please let me, that dildo is rubbing on my spot and I don't know if I can hold on much longer" Simon just kissed me deeply and started to squeeze my sore nipples which just increased my need to spunk up.

After what seemed like hours the door opened and the Doctor appeared, "I can't leave you two alone for a minute can I?" she said as she squeezed my full balls and heard me moan. Simon picked up a big sample bottle and the Doctor pulled out the sperm stopper from the head of my cock, the sperm stoppers ball was covered in goo and my cock starting leaking precum right away, more than it had ever done before, she bent down and just seemed to kiss the top of my cock and I erupted with a huge shot that Simon expertly caught in the bottle, I was moaning and bucking on the bed as shot after shot fired from the end of my cock, the Doctor and Simon almost fought each other to lick up my cum that didn't end up in the bottle, my balls ached as I drained the last weak shots of spunk from them.

She held up the bottle of my baby batter, it was almost full, "impressive load Jake, just like your Father. You'll have the results in a few days time" and the Doctor left the room.

I felt the dildo pulled out of my sore arse by Simon and the goons appeared and unstrapped me from the table and wheeled me back to the shower room. The goons left and Simon told me to have a shower and wash my hole, he said that he'd give me some cream for my sore cock, nipples and mancunt which would "close up" in a few days. "No hard feelings mate, its my job and you seemed to enjoy it" Simon said.

He wasn't quick enough, I picked up the electric prod that he'd used earlier on me in the shower room, shoved it in his balls "no hard feeling mate" I said and pressed the button. He screamed and collapsed on the floor clutching his big nuts. I saw his jockstrap start to get wet as he pissed himself from the electric shock, he lay there and looked at me as I aimed my cock at him and pissed all over him. When my stream had stopped I offered him my hand so he could get up off the floor and said "we're quits mate, now can we have a shower and get something to eat, I'm starving" and gave him a kiss.

That evening at home I was in the sauna, I didn't think that I could cope with the gym after the workout my body had had earlier, when Dad came in and sat by me. I looked at him and said "what the fuck was that place you sent me too Dad?, that wasn't a Doctors that was like a scene out of a porn film, they stuck hoses and dildos up my arse, pissed over me, electric shocked my balls, stuck things down my piss slit and nearly ripped my nipples off..are you hard Dad?"

I could see that my dad was hard under his towel. He pulled his towel off and his hard cock stuck out, I could even see precum leaking out. "Sorry about that Jake, but did you enjoy it?" my Dad asked.

"I fucking loved it Dad and I want to go back for more please" I answered.

"Good lad, now get on your knees and suck your Fathers cock"...and I did.

That night in bed, no I wasn't wanking as I think that my balls were drained for at least the next few days I thought about what had happened. My nipples were aching and I could still see the teeth marks from the clips on them, my cock was sore and I'm sure my piss slit was still open, my nuts ached as much from the load that they'd pumped out as well as the electric shocks that had been inflicted on them and as for my fuckhole, it was sore, the ring piece was puffy and the hole still hadn't closed up.

I wanted this to happen again and again and again....and it would.

JILL

Family life was still good and getting more and more weird. Dad and Jake had fucked me together and I'd watched Jake eat his own Father's spunk...could it get any better, it could if I got my arse fucked...and I knew who I wanted to do it.

I stayed the weekend at Dave's house and knew that this was the time to go for it. Sharron had shown me how to wash my arsehole out; I even had my own nozzle for the douche hose in their shower. We both washed out and then Sharron suggested that we invited Dave and Al into the wet room, they both knew how to douche out as both of them occasionally took toys or a real cock in their mancunt. Sharron had a big strap on cock and she liked to show her boys who was boss sometimes, they knew that if they came in from work and the strap on was out and laying on the table what would happen later, she said that they run up to the wetroom to flush out so that Dave or Al would be first in the line for fucking on the end of it.

She said that she'd order me one and then we could have one arse each and, as she said and smiled at me, maybe the male members of my family would like to try getting fucked, now there's an idea.

We filled our arses up with water until our stomachs were budging and Sharron shouted for Dave and Al to come into the wet room and get on their knees in front of us, which, like obedient little dogs, they did. "Take aim and let it go" Sharron said and we turned around and fired the water from our arses straight at the boys covering them in arse water -- it was clean so don't worry -- they loved it.

Al shouted out "I want more Mummy, more please". The boys stood up and picked up the douche hoses and nozzles, bent us over and pushed the nozzles into Sharron's and my open rosebuds.

I felt the water start to fill me and thought that I was going to burst, the nozzles were pulled out and Dave told me to "hold it in girl."

I heard Al say "keep it in for me Mummy please". They both dropped to the floor and Sharron and I squatted over them before forcing our ring pieces open and hit them with jets of water. I think that we could have gone on all night but Sharron said it was time to put our plan for me getting arsefucked into action.

Sharron and Dave went downstairs, Al stayed with me and I made the call. Al was a thoughtful lad and played with my fanny and arsehole to, as he said, "keep me open and ready". I heard the doorbell ring and a few voices, after about 20 minutes Dave came upstairs and said "are you ready girl?, I nodded, "one last check girl" and he fingered my fanny with three fingers and my arsehole with two fingers and said "you're ready"

I went downstairs with Dave and Al behind me and walked into the lounge. Sharron was on the sofa with her legs open wide and a mans head between then licking away for all he was worth, he was naked except for a pair of designer underwear. "Ah here she is" said Sharron, the man between her thighs stopped his oral work and turned around and looked up, "hello Jake" I said, "I need my arse fucked and it's ready for my brothers cock", Jake just smiled.

Jake stood up and walked towards me, kissed me and his hand went straight down to my fanny, "you're wet," he said.

Sharron walked around and said "do you want me to stay and help as it's your first time for anal?" We both nodded, "when your both ready, doggy style on the table is best I think" she said.

Jake and I were too busy snogging, I could feel Jakes hands on my arse and I could defiantly feel his hard cock pressed against my fanny, I pushed his underwear down to let his cock spring free. Nice cock I heard Sharron say. I took up the doggy position on the table, dropped my head down and pushed my arse up so it was the perfect height, I felt Sharron lube up my pucker that was already relaxed and ready for use, "here we are Jake" she said as she lubed up Jakes hard big cock. She moved around to my head and stood in front of me and opened up her fanny, "all yours girl" she whispered.

Jake rested his cockhead against my arsehole and tapped my ring piece with his uncut glans. "Ready" he asked.

"Just fuck me" I demanded and I felt his cock start to push against my closed arsehole, I moaned and pushed my head against Sharron's open fanny.

This was different to a douche nozzle, a dildo or a finger; Jakes cock was warm and throbbing. Jake pushed, my pucker opened and Jake broke through my ring piece with the head of his cock. Oh yes, I was getting anally abused by my twin brother. Jake didn't withdraw, just carried on pushing until the full length of his cock was buried in my arse. He stopped and just let me get used to the width and length, I could feel it throbbing in my arse and I used my muscles to squeeze it in time with his pulses. I licked Sharron's clit, Sharron nodded at Jake and he took that as a cue to fuck my arse.

He slammed his cock into it deep and I yelped, in a good way, luckily my face was buried in Sharron's cunt so some of my moans were muffled. Jake pulled out, almost the full length just keeping the head of his cock in to hold my ring piece open and then slammed back in one stroke, oh fuck.

I was frigging my clit with my hand as Jake was fucking me and heard him say " I want to come Jill."

Sharron pulled my face off of her juiced up fanny and said "where do you want your brothers spunk, in or out."

"In, I want it in" I begged, Sharron pushed my face back into her cunt and nodded at Jake and his cock exploded in my arsehole, I felt the powerful pulses of cum fill up my not so virgin arse, I squeezed my clit and exploded in my own orgasm, fell forward and Jake's still spurting cock pulled out and he shot a final load of spunk onto my pucker.

There was silence and I heard Sharron say, "be a gentleman Jake and clean your sister up". I felt his tongue on my arse licking up his spunk and the his tongue working its way into my still open arsehole to get more of his come..."return the favour Jill" Sharron demanded, Jake stood in front of me and I took his cock deep down my throat tasting spunk and arse juices. When he was clean I stood up and kissed my twin brother.

There was a round of applause, Dave and Al had been watching and their cocks were hard and sticking out in front of them. "Well done son" said Dave.

"Nice cock" said Al.

Sharron kissed me and said, " you took cock well."

After a drink Sharron announced that there was a lot of hard cocks still and a lot of empty holes to be filled by them but my arsehole was out of bounds as it needed time to recover from its first fuck so no more cocks up there for tonight. I watched as Sharron took Dave's monster cock up her arse and Jakes cock in her fanny, I just sucked on Al's cock and watched him playing with my sore arsehole. Sharron announced that she wanted the "youngsters" and Jake dived right in up to his balls in Sharron's open arsehole while her son Al used his Mummy's cunt.