A Family That Plays Together Pt. 09

Story Info
Sex within the family and outside the family continues.
15.6k words
4.63
15.8k
20
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 9

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

Sex within the family and outside of the family continues.

ANNE

So my staid, proper and shy family were all fucking each other, although I didn't realise that my husband had fucked my son, and it was working out well. There seemed to be peace in the family, we were now a happy family. Our rules concerning sex within the family also seemed to be working well, a closed bedroom door meant "no". Jake slept in my bed whenever Aaron was away, it was nice to have your son snuggled up to me, his cock always seemed to be hard, in the evening when he fucked me and first thing in the morning, when he fucked me again!!

Aaron and I had an active sex life, certainly together but that was more sex and love, and certainly apart, that was just no holds barred sex!! Jake and Jill spent a lot of time flirting, Jill would go out of her way to make Jakes bulge grow and then knock him back, Jake would go out of his way to "dry hump" Jill like a stud dog and then walk away laughing, I didn't ask what went on when they were both out of the way in the top floor rooms!! I was still getting serviced by the gardeners, I'd realised that I needed as much cock as I could get from them. Jill and I enjoyed playing together when the men were around and joined in but it didn't work for both of us otherwise. Jill had told me all about Dave, the man with the beer can cock, Sharron and Al. She enjoyed playing around with Sharron so we decided that that would do.

Jill did teach me, now that most of the showers had enema hoses fitted, how to douche my arsehole, admittedly a strange thing for a daughter to teach her Mother!! Now, just in case, my arse was already ready for fucking but I wanted my husband to take my anal virginity.

I spent a few days away with Aaron, he was working, but I'd go out to look at the jobs with him or he'd work in the morning and then we'd meet up for lunch. Of course the evening were all ours, long meals and a lot of sex. We both discussed what was going on with our family and whether it should continue. The twins still lived at home so we could have put our foot down and stopped them fucking each other but then I would have had to stop getting fucked by the gardeners and Aaron would have had to stop seeing escorts and we would have both had to stop fucking the twins so it was an easy decision to make, we would all carry on with what we'd been doing, we were all adults after all and it certainly worked for all of us.

Aaron had arranged for me to have a medical for the company private medical insurance scheme. Dead on 10 o'clock a car arrived to take me to the Doctors, I was surprised that Simon was driving, that lad got about and seemed to have numerous jobs. "Sit in the front with me if you want Mrs Moss" he said. As he drove I couldn't resist just rubbing his bulge, he didn't say no, "take my cock out Mrs Moss, feel free" so I did. I wanked it as we chatted away and I had to massage his big firm balls, "we'll be there in about 10 minutes if you want feeding Mrs Moss" he said, I did need feeding and dropped my mouth down on it and licked and sucked, I loved to try and get my tongue in his piss slit as I knew that's where the cum would erupt from.

He started to hump my mouth and I was squeezing his balls, "get ready to swallow Mrs. Moss" he warned me and erupted into my mouth, "swallow it, swallow it" he told me, so I gulped down his salty load, "show me" he demanded and I opened my mouth to show him that I had down what he told me to do. I tucked his softening cock and balls back into his pants just as we arrived at, what looked to me, a large industrial unit.

"I hope that your spunk won't effect my medical" I joked, Simon just smiled at me.

Simon took me into the reception and a nurse took me through to a cubical and I filled in the questionnaire, usual questions and I was honest about the sex questions although I didn't mention that it was my son that I was having sex with or that I'd just sucked off the driver of the courtesy car!!. The nurse took bloods and saliva samples and I thought that that was it, "oh no" she said, I had to see the Doctor for a full examination and sexual health check and as they would want to take anal samples I would need to douche, and Simon could help me.

As much as I wanted Simon to participate, it would have been quite horny, I told the nurse that I'd had a long washout before I left the house and her reply was "great, the Doctor loves a women that comes prepared."

Simon appeared to take me to see the Doctor, I was wearing a hospital gown and as Simon walked behind me he said "nice arse Mrs Moss," the gown was wide open and I was only wearing paper knickers.

"Simon" I said, "you've seen it all before and had some of it haven't you" I heard him laugh. I was shown into another examination room and was introduced to Doctor Moore, a stunning man, middle 50's, grey haired that made him look every part the Doctor, obviously fit, no flab on him, wearing a short sleeved white Doctors jacket that showed off his firm thick arms and muscles.

He introduced himself and told me that he was the senior Doctor at this "practice" and what the examination would entail. He helped me onto the examination table, racked the head of the table up so at least I could see more than just the ceiling and asked me to put my legs up into the stirrups that he swung out, it reminded me of a porn scene that I'd seen in one Jakes porn films on his USB stick that I found. He pulled my paper gown up to my waist; I still had the paper pants on and fitted a low screen across my waist that I couldn't see over it.

"Mrs Moss, can I ask you a favour please" Doctor Moore said "I wonder if you'd have any objection if I invited a few student Doctors in to watch the examination and procedures, of course its entirely up to you, please say no if you'd rather not" he asked. Well enough people had seen my fanny over the last few months so a few more wouldn't do any harm I thought. I agreed, "oh thank you Mrs Moss, it's so difficult to give them hands on experience" the Doctor said. He walked across to a phone, picked it up and said, "send them in."

The door opened and three men walked in, all dressed nearly the same as Doctor Moore, they were all fit, some had tattoos on their arms, for some reason I thought that strange, the oldest must have been about 35, dark haired and the youngest about 25, blonde haired and I could see that one had bulging muscles under his short sleeved Doctors jacket, he had short cropped dark hair, was about 30 and had a winning grin on his face as if he knew something. Dr. Moore explained why I was here, that he was going to take vaginal and anal swabs, a bit about my age, that I was sexually active and that I had had a difficult birth with the twins and so he'd carry out a full examination. He also said that I'd kindly given permission for the student doctors to observe, they all said thank you Mrs Moss, like a bunch of school kids and the muscled one gave me a big smile.

"OK gents, if you all come up this end and stand behind me so you get a good view, Mrs Moss I'm going to cut off your paper pants and then we can start, you might feel a slight bit of discomfort during the examination, so lets start" said Dr Moore.

I felt him cut off my pants to expose me to him and the students. "Gentleman, the Vulva" the Doctor proudly said. "You all call this the vagina but that's incorrect, the vagina is the tube between the vulva and the cervix, its walls expand to allow the passage of a baby or expand to allow a penis or toys to enter, the walls of the vagina release fluids to aid lubrication and keep the area moist. If you look further down you can see the anus, Mrs Moss has not had anal sex but does know how to douche out and so is used to her anus being probed and taking a douche nozzle.

You can see her outer lips or the labia majora that are there to protect the more sensitive inner parts of the vulva and you can also see parts of the labia minora, or the inner lips, protruding, which is quite normal, especially in an older women. Now if we had Mrs. Moss's daughter her we probably would just see a slit and no inner lips" the Doctor said. I was a bit shocked but just laid there. The Doctor said that he was just going to open up my outer lips so that they could all carry on with the examination. I felt him pull my lips apart and one of the students moved to my side of the screen, leant over and moved his fingers down to hold fanny lips open so the Doctor was free to carry on the examination.

The Doctor carried on "now you can see the labia minora or the second layer of protection, the clitoris hood that protects the clitoris and if I just use my fingers to open it up a bit more," I felt him just touch my clit and gasped, "the urethra where the urine is expelled and then the vestibule which is the opening to the vagina and where the penis would be introduced during sex. Do you all understand?" said the Doctor to the students and I heard a muttering. "I'm now going to stimulate the cliterous so that the clitoris hood retracts and we start to see some lubrication, you're happy with that Mrs Moss?" he asked, I didn't have a lot of choice.

I felt him gently start to stimulate my clit and I let out a long low moan. "As you can see there are some fluids starting to flow and the stimulation will increase the blood flow to the vagina, and the tube will widen and lengthen to allow easier penetration, that why when a women isn't stimulated enough before or during penetration she won't be lubricated enough and will feel tight when attempting penetration" he said in a matter of fact way. He was still stimulating my clit and I could feel my juices flowing, how embarrassing in front of the Doctor. "I'm just going to take a swab from your vagina and anus Mrs Moss, so you might feel something going into you" said the Doctor. One of the students moved around the screen and picked up two swabs, tubes and gel, I could see that he had a big bulge tenting out the front of his trousers, how unprofessional I though.

I felt a lubed up finger penetrate my arsehole, followed by another finger, I flinched and groaned, "nearly done Mrs Moss" he said and then I felt a long thick probe enter my tight hole, "just hold it in for me please Mrs Moss" said the Doctor so I gripped down on the thing in my arsehole. The student holding my outer fanny lips open was using a finger to rub my clit, I assumed to keep my fanny juices flowing, it was certainly doing that. "So lets recap then" the Doctor said and pointed to the blonde youngest student.

"Andy, what have you learnt?"

Andy smiled, looked at me over the screen, winked and said "so this is her fanny, pull the slit open to see her fanny lips, then you can see her clit and rub that until it sticks out, if you open up her fanny lips you can see where she pisses from and where you've got to put your cock when you fuck her, her fuckhole."

"Well" said the Doctor, "I suppose that's one way of putting it."

I could see the older of the students smiling at me. "OK Mrs Moss, just the vaginal samples and then we've finished" Doctor said. The Doctor fiddled around a bit and then I felt something big and warm on my fanny opening, he then started to insert it and I felt my hole relax and open to let it in, it was big and stretched my hole wide open, normally it was only a thin probe that they used to take a sample, it started to be pulled out and then was pushed in again. "Are you OK Mrs Moss, you are quite tight, just try and relax so I can get it all in please" the Doctor grunted, then I realised that the probe was his cock and Doctor Moore was fucking me!! "That's it, the last two inches, take it all Mrs Moss," he said as he thrust, I jerked up and sighed, it was all the way in and it was fucking thick. The student that was rubbing my clit took the screen down and I could see the naked Doctor standing there with his cock embedded in my cunt.

Andy, the young blonde student and the muscled student, Charlie apparently, stripped of and moved around to either side of me, my paper gown was soon ripped off exposing my tits, I heard the Doctor say "work on her tits gents, her nipples will be sensitive" and they bent down and latched onto my nipples with their mouths, sucking and nibbling. Of course I reached out to find their cocks and they guided my hands towards what I was after. Andy's seemed to be long, thick and I could feel his foreskin slide back, Charlie, the muscle boy, had a short cock, couldn't feel a foreskin but I could hardly get my hand around it, it was thick. The one frigging my clit, the oldest one, Martin, stripped off, climbed on the examination couch and started to feed his cock, uncut, about the same size as Aarons into my open mouth. I felt like a performing seal, a cock in my mouth, a cock in each hand, and a cock in my cunt, I was sucking, wanking and getting fucked.

"How are you Mrs Moss?" said the Doctor, all I could do was moan as I had a mouth full. I had four cocks servicing my holes. "It's a shame that we cant use your arsehole Mrs Moss but I've been told it's out of bounds" he said as he pulled out the probe from my arsehole and held it up to show me, it wasn't a probe it was a dildo, a thick dildo. "Let me have a look at that arsehole of yours, its nicely open" he said and I felt him push his fingers in. "I'm going to pull my cock out now Mrs Moss but don't worry, Martin is going to work on your arsehole with his fingers and tongue and then fuck your cunt, aren't you Martin?" Martin pulled his cock out of my mouth, jumped off of the table and took the place of the Doctor, Andy climbed on the table and filled my mouth with his cock and the Doctor took the place of Andy and my hand latched onto his cock that had just been deep in my fanny.

The Doctors cock was thick, long and veiny, I could feel the big thick vein that ran along the length of his cock throbbing, he had a big hanging foreskin that I pulled right forward over his cockhead and then back down to expose the glan. I felt Martin finger my arsehole and flick my clit with his finger, I was in heaven, I really wanted my arsehole fucked but that would have to wait. Martin's cock was pushed into my open wet fuckhole, in deep and hard, I was used to the size as it felt like Aarons cock and like Aaron he knew what he was doing, my cunt muscles were gripping his cock and he forced his cock in.

Doctor Moore seemed to know when I was getting close to cumming and would tell the fucker to stop and pull out. "OK Charlie, your turn to fuck and put the plug back in her arsehole," said the Doctor. They all moved around, Charlie down to my cunt, the Doctor into my mouth and Martin and Andy put their cocks into my hands for more wanking. "how's she looking down there Charlie?" the Doctor asked.

"Plugs back in Doc, she took it easily, her fanny lips are red and puffy and her fuckhole is nicely open, I should be able to get my cock in" Charlie replied.

"Now Mrs Moss, I think that you've realised that Charlie's cock is very thick and it will be a struggle for you to take it but I'm sure you want to and can take it. Andy and Martin are going to hold your arms so your don't buck too much, look on the bright side at least he's not going to fuck your little arsehole, few women can take something that thick up there, maybe you'll be one of them with a bit of training?...you ready for his cock?" the Doctor asked, I just nodded.

"Use your fingers first Charlie to get her open, I can use a speculum but I think she should be OK" the Doctor continued. I should have been horrified and disgusted that they were talking about me like this but I was excited. The Doctor pulled his cock out of my mouth, maybe in case I bit on it!!, Andy and Martin restrained me and I could see and feel Charlie push in three and then four fingers and open them up to stretch my hole open wide, he closed and opened them a few times, pulled them out and held them up for me to see, they were wet and he proceeded to lick them clean.

"Ready?" Charlie asked, I nodded and Charlie moved forward and I felt his knob head touch my open cunt hole.

He started to push and I could feel my self opening up, "good Mrs Moss, very good, now the thick bit" he said and pushed, oh fuck, oh fuck, I started to buck and shake my head and scream, Charlie stopped.

I just managed to say "no, don't stop," Charlie smiled, the other men laughed and Charlie pushed, I thought that my cunt would rip open but it didn't and the thick shaft went it up to his balls, he wasn't that long but the thickness!! My vagina muscles were clutching at his cock as he withdrew and then pushed it back in again, the Doctors cock went back into my mouth and I sucked hard, my mouth and cunt were both sucking and the lads released my arms and placed their cocks in my hands for wanking.

Oh Charlie's cock was so good, don't think that I'd been stretched that much since I gave birth to the twins, he was fucking me and was pulling right out and before my cunt had time to relax or close up he was back in again. I started to pant and the Doctor said "oh don't think that you're going to cum yet, you have another fresh cock to take, OK Andy, you take over from Charlie," I felt Charlie's thick cock flop out of my open hole, they all moved round one, Martins and the Doctors cock in my hands and Charlie's wide juiced up cock in my mouth, well as much as I could get in there anyway.

Andy slapped his decent sized cock against my clit and I shivered, "here Doc, her cunts wide open, I'll never fill that hole with this will I" Andy said as he showed everybody his cock, 2 1/2 inches in diameter and about 8 inches long, "but I'll have a bloody good go" he laughed.

The Doctor said "that's not quite right, the vagina does widen during birth and might take a while to shrink back down again and it will get slightly wider as the women gets older but vaginal tightness is all down to the pelvic floor muscles not how wide the vaginal canal is."

"Yea yea Doc, I'm going to fuck her"

Andy laughed and entered me easily, his cock was a perfect fit and despite all of his tough lad talk he was a gentle considerate fucker, watching me respond to his cock, seeing if I liked it hard, deep, slow, short whilst gently working on my clit, when was I going to be allowed to cum, I couldn't stand much more of this. "She's dripping Doc, look at the juices all over the floor," Andy laughed and then he pulled out and my fanny was empty.

The Doctor and students moved down to my fanny, "right Mrs Moss, we're each going to fuck you and ejaculate inside you and each time one of us does we'll give you an orgasm, so you better be ready, and I'm going first, its not going to be gentle but it will serve a purpose" the Doctor told me.

He entered me, his thick veiny cock doing its work on my cunt, Andy had his fingers on my clit and was squeezing it in time to the Doctors thrusts, I could feel my self getting hot and breathing deeply, my cunt muscles tensing, "that's it Mrs Moss, cum for me" said the Doctor. I screamed, yelled, shouted and my climax erupted and my body went tense, they didn't give up though, Andy carried on stimming my clit and the Doctor carried on fucking me deeply shouting "its time for some spunk Mrs Moss" and I felt him spunk, hard pulses deep into my vagina.

He pulled out and I heard Andy say "your still spunking Doc, over her clit for lubrication please. Not bad for an old man, you can still do the business can't you?"