A Family That Plays Together Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor held my hole open and Simon pushed his cock in right up to his balls, The Doctor slapped Simons arse and he fucked me even harder. I so wanted cock and just as I was about to start the beginning of an orgasm Simon pulled out.

My cunt lips closed and Simon moved back up to my head and let me clean up his cock. Rob said, "now lets look at your arsehole shall we". I felt some cold lube on my hole and then Rob's lubricated fingers entered my pucker. "Glad to see that your nice and clean and douched, a few more fingers I think" and Rob inserted another finger till there were four fingers in my arsehole. I relaxed and gripped down on the Doctors fingers, "I can see you like things in your arsehole, good girl" said Rob. I felt a cold metal speculum pushed into my arsehole and it was cranked open, my hole was gapping. "Good, I can see that this hole has been well used recently, a little bit of bruising but nothing to be worried about, was it your brother that did this?" he asked. I just nodded.

The Doctor pulled his jockstrap to one side to expose his hard cock, uncut with a hanging foreskin, nearly as thick as Dave's but longer. He lubed it up, pulled the speculum out of my arse and before it had time to close up his cock was inside of my arse. Fuck, it was big. The Doctor just let it sit there; I could feel it pulsing in my hole. He started to fuck my arse hard, in out, in out. "Don't you come in her mouth Simon, we'll need your cream down here in a minute" the Doc said.

I was loving his dick in my arse but before I'd even got close he pulled out until only his cockhead was just past my pucker and fired off a load of spunk into my arsehole. What was that all about I thought, the Doctor said "close your hole up and keep my cum in there, you'll need it as lube later". Simon came down to my cunt and arse end, Rob stood aside and Simon rammed his cock into my cunt, again a few strokes, almost pulled out and filled my cunt up with his load. Again the same instruction, keep the cum inside you, you'll need it as lube later.

I needed to finish my self off so started to rub my clit and finger my arsehole. "Stop it you little slut, Simon, restrain her" shouted Rob and before I knew it my arms were restrained to the examination table. Rob and Simon pulled up their jockstraps and wheeled the examination table out of the room and down the corridor. I was naked, with my arms restrained, legs locked into stirrups with my fucked full cunt and arse on show and despite me doing my best I knew that it was dripping Rob and Simons spunk.

As they wheeled me down the corridor I had that feeling that my twin Jake was close, its a twin thing that some twins have, you know when the other twin is close, stressed or in trouble, some twins even know what the other twin is thinking, in Jakes case he would be thinking about sex!!

We ended up in a large room, there was a small table with lube and wipes and along the centre of the room there was a low thin bench standing about three foot high and about six inches wide. What fascinated me was that along the length of the bench fixed at regular intervals there was four dildos starting from a decent cock sized one ending in a horse sized cock dildo. I knew what was going to happen and I should have been horrified but instead I was excited, I was going to get stretched.

Doctor Rob looked at me and smiled, "you know what's going to happen, we're going to see how much your arsehole and fanny can take, see if you're a true cockslut" he said. Simon unstrapped me and two big men dressed only in red jockstraps appeared and lifted me up, one either side of me with their arms under my armpits and under my legs so I was held between them in a sitting position. "Arsehole first I think" instructed Rob as the men let me fall backwards slightly so that my arse puker was on show and I felt Simon pump a few shots or lube up my hole to add to Robs spunk already up there.

Simon then lubed up the dildos fixed to the bench. "My men here are going to lower you onto each dildo in turn, I'll be behind you to position the dildo in your arsehole and if you're good maybe I'll give your little clit a rub, you ready for the first one, you'll take it easily" Doctor Rob said, I just nodded.

I was positioned over the first dildo and I felt Simon position it just in my pucker and they lowered me down on it and my arsehole took it in one long length, no problem, "good girl, that was easy wasn't it?" Rob whispered. The men holding me started to lift me off the dildo but before it had a chance to pop out of my arsehole they'd lower be back on it and before I knew it they were slamming me up and down on it, I was grunting, Rob was telling me to take it like a slut and Simon had his cock in his hand wanking, as for me, I was loving it and wanted the next dildo in my arse.

"Next one" said Rob. The men pulled me off and tipped me forward so Rob could inspect my arsehole, I felt his fingers push their way in and he said, "nice gape, hole looks fine. Do you want more Jill", I nodded, yes. The second dildo was about the size of Dave's beer can cock, which I'd never taken up my arse before, it was thick but the dildo was long as well. I was positioned over it, Rob told me to relax and I was lowered onto it, oh fuck, it started to open up my hole and I wanted to take it but it was just too big.

"Nooooo" I moaned and they stopped lowering me.

"That's no good is it girl, you're no use to me if you cant take it in your arsehole and there's another two dildos to take after this one, even Simon can take that dildo in his arse can't you Simon" Rob said and Simon just nodded. "I think you need a bit of encouragement don't you," said the Doctor and with that the wall in front of me slide away and I saw my brother Jake. I had known that he was around.

Jake was naked, his legs spread wide open and shackled to the floor and his arms were shacked to hooks in the ceiling and he was pulled up so that he was only just standing on the floor, in fact he was standing on tiptoe. His balls had a loop of cord around them and they were stretched and pulled down to another hook in the floor, his cock was soft and covered by his foreskin, it was still an impressive bit of meat, I looked at him in amazement and he just smiled back at me. Standing by the side of him was a tall black haired women with her haired tied back she was naked and obviously worked out as she was defined, it made her look hard and mean. I realised that she had her nipples pierced and when I looked down at her fanny her lips were also pierced. In one hand she had a riding crop and in the other leather paddle.

Rob said "Jill's struggling to take this dildo in her arse, I think she needs a bit of encouragement. Six strokes to start with please" and with that the women brought the paddle down hard on my brothers arse, I could here the thwack as she made contact, I could even see it make contact on his arse as there were TV screens positioned so that you could see what was going on. Jake flinched, he couldn't move much as he was secured by his ankles and wrists, he was also secured by his boy balls and any serious movement would rip them off. He didn't make any noise, just breathed out deeply.

A second stroke was administered across his butt, Jake started to get hard, he was enjoying it, his eyes were closed and he was mouthing the words "more please Mam."

A third stroke came and I realised that I had to help him, I relaxed my arse muscles, gritted my teeth and dropped down on the dildo so it penetrated through my ringpiece. I didn't scream just whimpered as I relaxed and took the full length. "Good girl" said Rob and the men holding me lifted me up and dropped me down so the dildo was fully embedded in my arsehole. I looked at my brother and he looked back at me, his eyes were glazed, maybe in sheer pleasure. My arsehole hurt, my ringpiece was stretched open but I'd taken it like a bitch, I'd have to make sure Dave fucked my up my arse the next time I saw him.

They lifted me off and I realised that there were still two more dildos to go, my open arsehole was inspected, "impressive gape, put your cock in there Simon" said Rob, Simon slipped in easily, his cock was easy to take now. Another few squirts of lube and they positioned me over dildo number three. It must have been about five inches in diameter and about ten inches long.

"No, I can't" I almost screamed.

Rob looked at me and said "wrong answer, lets start again with your brothers punishment" and he nodded at the women, this time she used the riding crop, hard across Jakes arse, one, two, three strokes in quick succession, this time he did make a noise, a sort of strangled scream, his cock was rock hard even with his balls pulled down and his cockhead was swollen and bright red. The next two strokes of the crop was across my brothers chest, she knew what she was doing and got each of his nipples, this time he did jerk and scream. "One more stroke and that will be across his cock and balls unless you take the dildo in your arsehole" Rob said.

I had to; I couldn't see my brother abused like this. "Give her a hand Simon," said Rob and I felt Simon's fingers enter my arsehole and pull it apart, I had to take it because I wanted it and because I didn't want to see Jake used even if he really wanted it. I took a deep breath, nodded to the men in their jockstraps holding me over the dildo and they lowered me onto it.... and I took it like a bitch should. How did my arsehole open that wide to take it?, yes I was stretched, yes it hurt but yes I wanted it so bad. Before I knew it my arse was all the way on it and my arse cheeks were resting on the bench. "I'm impressed" Rob said.

I said "thank you", my arse was full, would my hole ever close up, I realised that I enjoyed being told what to do, forced what to do. They were kind to me, didn't move me up and down on it, I was suddenly lifted off of the dildo, my arse wanted more though and I could feel that it was wide open and gaping.

I looked at Rob and Simon and said " I can't take the next dildo up my arsehole, it will rip me in two, please don't punish my brother."

"But he loves the punishment, just look at him" said Rob. Jake was hard and smiling, you could see he wanted more. Rob nodded and Jake received another three strokes of the riding crop across his red arse, I could see the welts starting to form.

"Don't worry Jill, you've been a good girl, the last dildo is for your cunt. The men turned me around and Rob stuck his big cock straight into my cunt, as he thrust away Simon had his four fingers and thumb in my wide-open arsehole. I was just starting to feel those familiar feelings in my cunt when Rob pulled out and the men positioned my fanny over the last of the dildos, maybe eight inches in diameter, not that long but squat, only about six inches long. Could my fanny open up and take it, I wanted to take it.

Rob held open my fanny lips and the men started to lower me down onto it, the dildo wasn't going to fit, it was too big, Rob whispered "come on girl take it, take it for your brother" I looked up, Jake was looking straight at me and nodding, I had to take it. The tip of the dildo was just in my fuckhole, just starting to open it up, I could feel my fuckhole stretching to take the toy and I let out a long low moan. The dildo was a perfect shape, the tip was tapered rather than a squat beer can type of tip and as I was lowered down onto it and it penatrated my hole. My feet were on the floor, just on tiptoe and the men let go of me, Rob was behind me holding me up so I either had to stay on tiptoe or take the dildo the full depth so that my feet were flat on the floor. I couldn't stay on my toes much longer so I only had one choice, to take the dildo.

Rob nodded and the women brought the riding crop down hard on Jakes arse, he screamed and I plunged down on the dildo, I took it all, it felt like it was about to come out of my mouth it was in so deep, the weight had come off of my feet and I was balanced on the big dildo with my fanny wide open, I was still moaning but I realised that it was a moan of pleasure, not pain. I was stuck on it though; I didn't have enough strength to lift myself off the toy. "Good girl, I knew that you could do it, your cunts stretched wide open, don't worry it will close up" the Doctor said and his fingers found my clit and started to rub it while tracing the lips of my fanny that were stretched around the dildo, I was close, my cunt and arse had been used and I needed to cum.

Simon climbed up in front of me and I opened my mouth to take his cock, I could taste his precum and knew that I'd soon have a mouthful of hot salty spunk and as if on cue he grabbed hold of my head and fired his load into my mouth, burst after burst, Rob saw what was happening and rubbed my clit hard and I came, it erupted through my body still impaled on the dildo, I bounced up and down and screamed, spraying Simons cum out of my mouth all over Rob, sorry Doc!! "You dirty little slut" Rob shouted and pushed Simon out of the way and wanked his big uncut cock until he spunked up all over my slutty face.

I still had the dildo in my cunt, my arse was still open and was dripping lube and I could feel my fanny juices dripping out around the dildo, I knew that when I got off of the dildo there would be a gush of fanny juice to expel. "Look at your brother Jill" Simon whispered. "Mam" was just flicking Jakes nipples with the riding crop, Jake was panting and straining against his restraints, he was pushing himself up on his toes so that his balls were being stretched and pulled by the restraint.

"I need to, I need to Mam" Jake panted, Mam just nodded at Jake and bought the riding crop down hard across his arse, Jake bellowed and his cock erupted firing his spunk across the room, Jake writhed against his restraints, his balls were painfully held by the rope, six strong hard shots followed by two lesser shots and then I watched as his hard cock dribbled another weaker shot, Jake slumped forward, his head down, spent. "Mam" pulled his head up by his hair and Jake mumbled "thank you Mam," Mam kissed him and walked out of the room and the wall closed separating the room again.

The jock strapped men lifted me off of the dildo, my fanny juices mixed with lube poured out. The Doctor and Simon lifted me back onto the examination table and put my legs up onto the stirrups. "I'm just going to check your holes out Jill" said Rob and I felt him finger my arsehole, "four fingers, no bruising, might be sore for a few days so don't get fucked up the arse for a while. Your cunt looks fine, already closing up, I'm always amazed as to how elastic a vagina is, opening right up and then closing back down to a normal size. It's a bit red and puffy and you'll be sore but you can take as much cock as you want when you're ready. It was a pleasure to stretch you, look forward to you coming back for more soon Jill" said Doctor Rob, he kissed me and walked out of the room.

"What was all that about?" I asked Simon.

He looked at me and said, "did you enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed every fucking moment of it and I want more" I replied.

Simon laughed, "its addictive isn't it, lets go and find your brother" and Simon and he wheeled me out of the room, legs still splayed wide open. Simon helped me off of the table, my legs were still wobbly, when we got to a very nice shower room, more like a spa, one shower was running and I could see Jake in there, the shower screens weren't frosted but clear.

Simon left and Jake shouted out "hello sis, did you enjoy it?" I sat down as Jake walked out of the shower, his balls were hanging low, his nipples were red, his foreskin was pulled back and his cock looked swollen, as for his arse, as he turned around I could see that it was red and glowing and could see half a dozed riding crop welts already starting to form.

"Doesn't it sting, your arse that is" I asked him.

"It feels warm and sore but in a good way, I love it, it was fucking horny seeing my sister getting her arse and fanny stretched wide open, why do you think that I fired off so much spunk. Go and have a shower".

I had a long cool shower using the douche nozzle to wash my fanny and arse out, my holes were full of lube, fanny juice and men's cum. Jake was playing around with his hair when I came out of the shower, I noticed that everything you could possibly want was available, products, perfumes, aftershaves etc. Jake turned around and his cock was hard, he grabbed hold of it and started slowly wanking, "show me your holes Jill, please," he pleaded. I bent right over in front of him to show him my arsehole, "oh its beautiful, its still open, I can see your pink insides" he gasped, I turned around and showed him my red puffy fanny and spread my fanny lips open for him. "Fuck sis, look at your cunt, I can see your fuckhole, its still open at least two inches, can I fuck it...please" he panted.

I walked across to him, "haven't you had enough big boy?" I asked, "I can never have enough of sex, I just love sex and willing holes whatever sex they are," he laughed.

I walked across to him and kissed him hard, I squeezed his sore nipples between my fingers and he whimpered, he was trying to line his cock up with my open cunt, I took hold of his cock and slapped his cockhead hard with my hand, he moaned loudly and almost collapsed on the floor. "No Jake, your twins holes are out of bounds, well at least till we get home" and kissed him again.

Simon came back just dressed in a white jockstrap, looked at both of us and smiled. "Here you are Jake, brought you a jockstrap, it wont rub on your sore arse and will support your swollen nuts mate. Lets all go and get some lunch"

Was my sex life ever going to be the same?